Senior Member Diamond Hubber A.ANAND's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like
    He is very simple man..

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement

Senior Member Veteran Hubber
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by venkkiram View Post
    The speech of Sugasini madam already becoming talk of town. Only qualified people should write movie reviews not the ones who just got familiar with computer mouse. She says. If movie gets backfired (in the line of previous colossal failures of MR), then we can expect memes for madam.

Suhasini has the moral high ground to say anything about other films!
    "The woods are lovely, dark and deep.
    But I have promises to keep,
    And miles to go before I sleep,
    And miles to go before I sleep"
    -Robert Frost

Post Thanks / Like
    OK KANMANI EXPECTATION METER - A SLIDESHOW

http://behindwoods.com/tamil-movies/...airamuthu.html

Senior Member Seasoned Hubber
    Post Thanks / Like
    For all you folks out there in the United States, here are the timings

http://143cinema.com/news/ok-kanmani-usa-schedules/

Thankfully, the movie's releasing in my place at Rochester.
    “You never fail until you stop trying.”
    ― Albert Einstein

Post Thanks / Like
    Girl forcibly admitted into mental hospital after she liked AR Rahman songs in first hearing -

Chennai: A 22-year old girl from the city was rushed to Kilpauk mental hospital by her family and friends a couple of days ago. She was found to have liked AR Rahman songs at the first instance of hearing it and this had caused the girl’s kith & kin to freak out.

This incident has created so much shockwaves. Here, a girl in shock is seen near waves, explaining this incident to her boyfriend.

The 22-year old girl Priya had been found hearing OK Kanmani songs the morning after OK Kanmani’s music album was released. After hearing the whole album once, she is reported to have tweeted, “#OKKanmani album fabulous. Liked all the songs at first time itself. ARR = God”. Not only this, she had updated her status in Facebook too in the same way. This had sent shock waves to her Twitter followers and Facebook friends.

Her friends had called her parents and asked about her recent behaviors. Few friends even landed in her home and tried to lock her in her room before calling Kilpauk hospital.

Talking to our reporter, one of her friends, Ashwini, said, “We were shocked when she updated in Facebook that she liked OK Kanmani songs the very first time she heard. How can any sane person like AR Rahman song in first time hearing? That is why we had to admit her to mental hospital. We hope that she returns back with a sane mind and accepts that OK Kanmani songs are mind blowing after two or three days.”

We met with one ARR fan who was Priya’s cousin. He explained his anguish to us, “Any sane person will go through a series of emotions before accepting the magic in ARR’s tunes. First day of his album release, we will feel both sad of and angry at ARR. During this period, you can easily find comments from Rahman’s die-hard fans that they miss Rahman of 90s and his magic is missing ever since he went to Hollywood. The next day, we will pick some 2-3 songs and play it in loops. Only by the end of third day, we will start looping all songs of his album in our playlist. By the end of week, we will be hearing only his album and will attack any critics uttering even a single rant against our God ARR. But Priya breaking the protocol alerted us. She has to be treated for this mental illness.”

Sources close to mental hospital reveal that the doctors are sure of Priya’s mental illness and that she herself has accepted her as mental, which is good sign of recovery. For example, she was found singing ‘Mental Manadhil’ when they asked her what she has in her mind.

http://tamil.theunrealtimes.com/2015...first-hearing/

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by irir123 View Post

Suhasini has the moral high ground to say anything about other films!
    she is lady 'leg thatha'...ippave padam marana mokka,flop innu online-la pinnaraingga..

Post Thanks / Like

Junior Member Newbie Hubber
    Post Thanks / Like

Any information on how to screen Indian Movies outside India, please post them here : http://www.mayyam.com/talk/showthrea...-outside-India

Member Devoted Hubber
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Mahen View Post

humble man.. not only love his movies (except kadal) but also his character
    mr interview confirms the...extra terrestrial subject in the movie...

Senior Member Devoted Hubber
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by rsubras View Post
    surprised to see some comments..... actually i heard the album with very low expectations esp after reading itwofs karthik's review...loved the songs....... opinion varies, i agree, but i guess one thing is for sure...this album is fresh and ARR has tried out something different..... may be he might have tried these things in one or two songs in previous films.......and kara..autokara....... are you still sure that this is not good? i loved it..... esp some naughty lines in between the songs....... imo i will have this album above Raavanan / Ayitha Ezhuthu ....
    Forget about itwofs Karthik. He rated VTV average! Today evening I went to the video shop in Iselin (New Jersey), located in the area filled with Indian shops and bought my copy of OKK audio. The owner said there was unexpected good sales of this particular audio, which he said is happening after a long time. Luckily I got mine. Theera Ulaa, Mental Manadhil, Kaara aatakaara, and Sinamika are awesome. Except for the first two minutes parandhu sella va is also great. Only the two classical numbers are so-so, since they have predictable tunes.

Page 21 of 39 FirstFirst ... 11192021222331 ... LastLast