Page 121 of 177 FirstFirst ... 2171111119120121122123131171 ... LastLast
Results 1,201 to 1,210 of 1769

Thread: Tamil Cinema Box Office

Junior Member Devoted Hubber
    Post Thanks / Like
    hype will get u craze..rajini mastered that art...even if he does a stuff film after 35 yrs of crap..it will carry hype like thalapathy did..similar don subject..malaysia n his costume frm ajith vishnu vardhan stylist kind of coolness ..this is calculated kind of marketing

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement

Senior Member Diamond Hubber sakaLAKALAKAlaa Vallavar's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by shwas View Post
    this is calculated kind of marketing
    agree with this! 30+ வருஷ திரை வாழ்க்கைல இதுக்கு முன்னாடியும் மலேசியா சிங்கப்பூர்னு பல வெளிநாடு போயிருக்கார்! ஆனா கபாலிக்கு போறப்பதான் பைலட் கூட எடுத்துட்டது, bathdrobe pose fotoல்லாம் வருது! ஒருவேள கோச்சடையான் டைம்ல வெளிநாடுபோனப்பல்லாம் ஃப்ளைட்ல பைலட்டே இல்ல போல! இது போக, மலேசியால சிக்னலுக்கு சிக்னல் வண்டிய நிறுத்தி.... LOLMAX!!
    Vishwaroopam is a 220+ Crores Record breaking Blockbuster!
    https://twitter.com/KamalHaasanFans

Uttama Villain Reviews Collection - http://goo.gl/MSBVxv

Senior Member Diamond Hubber sakaLAKALAKAlaa Vallavar's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like
    his costume frm ajith vishnu vardhan stylist kind of coolness ..
    இது வேறயா?! that சிஷ்யன் கிட்ட இருந்து குரு கத்துக்குற moment!
    Vishwaroopam is a 220+ Crores Record breaking Blockbuster!
    https://twitter.com/KamalHaasanFans

Uttama Villain Reviews Collection - http://goo.gl/MSBVxv

Post Thanks / Like
    Ajith never follow rajini only..he also follows kh...in films like vaali varalaru villain citizen yennai arindhaal...n he also does mass in his style..

Yes this salt pepper rugged look with blazers bcam ajith style

Senior Hubber
    Post Thanks / Like
    Dinamalar cartoon

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by sakaLAKALAKAlaa Vallavar View Post
    agree with this! 30+ வருஷ திரை வாழ்க்கைல இதுக்கு முன்னாடியும் மலேசியா சிங்கப்பூர்னு பல வெளிநாடு போயிருக்கார்! ஆனா கபாலிக்கு போறப்பதான் பைலட் கூட எடுத்துட்டது, bathdrobe pose fotoல்லாம் வருது! ஒருவேள கோச்சடையான் டைம்ல வெளிநாடுபோனப்பல்லாம் ஃப்ளைட்ல பைலட்டே இல்ல போல! இது போக, மலேசியால சிக்னலுக்கு சிக்னல் வண்டிய நிறுத்தி.... LOLMAX!!
    This is his style of marketing..we attend tv interviews...doing nothing is also publicity...u create myth arnd u...i feel all film stars playing to their strengths

Senior Member Seasoned Hubber
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by sakaLAKALAKAlaa Vallavar View Post
    oh come on sakala! You can come up with something better than this!
    Last edited by thamiz; 15th November 2015 at 06:36 PM.
    This is a very big world!

Senior Member Seasoned Hubber Parthyy's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by selvakumar View Post
    He said "bit" news aka small news with no direct statement on anything related to the success of the movie. The producer is not confirming the collection figure and that's it. If you see the interview, he is saying they didn't expect that it will become a big success like it is now

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Cuteness overloaded....whenever an Ajit film.releases usual suspects under various avatars will post number of laddus sold to counter and get naamam.Now this Warrior driven by Rajini close affinity with Ajit and Kamal's with Vijay has developed suddend soft corner ...i have even seen he's contradicting his own words from my Hub experience.He has now taken the ultimate authority to thrust wisdom common sense with pinch of intolerance against ground reality on frenzy maniac fans like us..
    I am wondering in all his claims against other actors there's always exagerration and not an ounce of truth to support own stand but making sly remarks on others...sad �� Fan of actor known for his wide knowledge on things has come to endorse fake accounts by cute usual suspects what a sad day for Indian democracy

Senior Member Diamond Hubber selvakumar's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like
    Ya. People forget completely about a movie like Yennai Arindhaal when they talk loud about "quality" for a "mass movie" from Thala.

Ponnu Vellai tholah? illai Karuppu tholah?
    RE: Aennn.. Puli tholu..

Use short words, short sentences and short paragraphs. Never use jargon words like reconceptualize, demassification, attitudinally, judgmentally. They are hallmarks of a pretentious ass. - David Ogilvy

11. Likes rachel liked this post
    Senior Member Diamond Hubber selvakumar's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like
    Ajit fans know how their previous films were underreported by media...we make same point about kamal films..do we hav 3rd party validated bo in tn..no..thats not good
    I am not denying this either, Shwas. But the whole point on yelling about quality and BO goes to a new level while proclaiming that they don't worry about it and don't want to compare with younger generation.
    Beats me. I understand when other kamal fans reply to thamiz. Not Sakala who was constantly pulling us.

Ponnu Vellai tholah? illai Karuppu tholah?
    RE: Aennn.. Puli tholu..

Use short words, short sentences and short paragraphs. Never use jargon words like reconceptualize, demassification, attitudinally, judgmentally. They are hallmarks of a pretentious ass. - David Ogilvy