Page 3 of 11 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Political correctness - rabble rousing - current affairs..

Senior Member Diamond Hubber PARAMASHIVAN's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by raagadevan View Post
    Modi didn't start "this trend of controlling what's on your plate", but the extreme manifestations of intolerance started after Modi became the Prime Minister. The killing of an innocent man by fanatic hooligans (instigated by a temple priest), threat to decapitate the democratically elected Chief Minister of a State in the Democratic Republic of India because he said he might eat beef, and the police (controlled by the Central Government) raid of a canteen in New Delhi owned and operated by the Government of a State in India [http://www.dailymail.co.uk/indiahome...uffalo.htmlare] are some of the manifestations and examples of what appear to be "sanctioned" actions by "kar sevaks" of Modi's party.

This is highly condemnable !!!
    Om Namaste astu Bhagavan Vishveshvaraya Mahadevaya Triambakaya Tripurantakaya Trikalagni kalaya kalagnirudraya Neelakanthaya Mrutyunjayaya Sarveshvaraya Sadashivaya Shriman Mahadevaya Namah Om Namah Shivaye Om Om Namah Shivaye Om Om Namah Shivaye

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement

Member Regular Hubber lord_labakudoss's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by raagadevan View Post
    Modi didn't start "this trend of controlling what's on your plate", but the extreme manifestations of intolerance started after Modi became the Prime Minister. [BThe killing of an ]innocent man by fanatic hooligans (instigated by a temple priest), threat to decapitate the democratically elected Chief Minister of a State in the Democratic Republic of India because he said he might eat beef, and the police (controlled by the Central Government) raid of a canteen in New Delhi owned and operated by the Government of a State in India [/B] are some of the manifestations and examples of what appear to be "sanctioned" actions by "kar sevaks" of Modi's party.
    My problem is with "started after Modi" part. Lynching is QUITE COMMON in certain parts of the country for intercaste elopement, robbery or road accidents. 2 of the Rationalists were killed in cong-ruled states when ManMohan Singh was in power.
    As far as threats of decapitation or murder - you must be completely new to the culture of political speeches in India!!!

Senior Member Veteran Hubber
    Post Thanks / Like
    Honor killings do happen in many parts - sporadically - it is not as if they all increased in number after Modi came to power - but that is how the liberal media loves to portray things - the commies know their ideology is a dead horse, the congress party knows that the people know they f*cked the country for 4 decades or more - so now the ppl unanimously voted a party into power - and they have to find something to taint the govt
    "The woods are lovely, dark and deep.
    But I have promises to keep,
    And miles to go before I sleep,
    And miles to go before I sleep"
    -Robert Frost

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by irir123 View Post
    Honor killings do happen in many parts - sporadically - it is not as if they all increased in number after Modi came to power - but that is how the liberal media loves to portray things - the commies know their ideology is a dead horse, the congress party knows that the people know they f*cked the country for 4 decades or more - so now the ppl unanimously voted a party into power - and they have to find something to taint the govt
    yes, exactly ! Even in London two Bangladeshi parents were convicted of murdering their daughter (in the name of honor killing), simply because she refused to follow their cultural values !
    Last edited by PARAMASHIVAN; 18th November 2015 at 07:39 PM.
    Om Namaste astu Bhagavan Vishveshvaraya Mahadevaya Triambakaya Tripurantakaya Trikalagni kalaya kalagnirudraya Neelakanthaya Mrutyunjayaya Sarveshvaraya Sadashivaya Shriman Mahadevaya Namah Om Namah Shivaye Om Om Namah Shivaye Om Om Namah Shivaye

Senior Member Platinum Hubber ajithfederer's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like
    Honor Killing/Lynching has been happening in India for quite some time which happened mostly for caste related incidents but not for the below.

Please correct me if i am wrong but killing somebody for eating beef(it was mutton by the way) and threatening to behead a state cm for his " i will eat beef do whatever you can" remarks are happening only recently. I would say "NICE TRY" for anyone trying to convince me of the opposite. Classic Intolerance.

Plus, comments like if BJP loses, there will be crackers bursting in Pakistan & altering reservation remarks are digging your own grave. BJP just made it too easy for Laloo/RJD. On the whole day of election results Nitish was smiling like a happy fool. Why wouldn't he?

Post Thanks / Like
    Buffalo meat mistaken as beef and the thoroughly incompetent dilli police who never prevented rapes/crime in the capital were immediately present in Kerala House in Delhi for enquiry.

http://www.thehindu.com/news/nationa...ef=relatedNews

Post Thanks / Like
    Pakistan travel agents working in India. Classic Intolerance from BJP MP's.

http://wap.business-standard.com/art...0400576_1.html

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by ajithfederer View Post
    Buffalo meat mistaken as beef and the thoroughly incompetent dilli police who never prevented rapes/crime in the capital were immediately present in Kerala House in Delhi for enquiry.
    http://www.thehindu.com/news/nationa...ef=relatedNews
    Lol, I found this quite hilarious!!

Senior Member Seasoned Hubber
    Post Thanks / Like
    An example of how other countries, governments and prime ministers deal with similar situations...

Statement by the Prime Minister of Canada on the fire that took place at the mosque in Peterborough

http://pm.gc.ca/eng/news/2015/11/16/...e-peterborough

The Prime Minister, Justin Trudeau, issued the following statement today on the fire that took place at the mosque in Peterborough:

"I am deeply disturbed by the fire that took place at the Kawartha Muslim Religious Association’s mosque in Peterborough on November 14, 2015.

"The values that make our country great are values that celebrate our diversity and our religious tolerance. Canada is a country that is strong, not in spite of our differences, but because of them. Muslim-Canadians contribute enormously to the social and economic fabric of our nation, and Canadian authorities will not abide innocent and peaceful citizens being targeted by acts of vandalism and intolerance.

"The recent terrorist attacks in Paris have shocked peace-loving people in all countries around the world. We must remain focused on those responsible for the atrocities committed in France. It is equally important for Canadians to understand that Muslims around the world are also being persecuted regularly by these violent extremists. We are in this together.

"To the families who attend the mosque for prayer every week, the Government of Canada and our law enforcement agencies will protect your rights and make every effort to apprehend any perpetrator. I hope your mosque will be open for prayer again very soon.”

Senior Member Senior Hubber rajeshkrv's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by ajithfederer View Post
    Honor Killing/Lynching has been happening in India for quite some time which happened mostly for caste related incidents but not for the below.

Please correct me if i am wrong but killing somebody for eating beef(it was mutton by the way) and threatening to behead a state cm for his " i will eat beef do whatever you can" remarks are happening only recently. I would say "NICE TRY" for anyone trying to convince me of the opposite. Classic Intolerance.

Plus, comments like if BJP loses, there will be crackers bursting in Pakistan & altering reservation remarks are digging your own grave. BJP just made it too easy for Laloo/RJD. On the whole day of election results Nitish was smiling like a happy fool. Why wouldn't he?
    exactly.. All un warranted and no focus on what was told in the electio campaign.. rather PM has time to have 12 rallies in bihar and investigate Nithis's DNA .. Wow!!

Page 3 of 11 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast