Page 12 of 51 FirstFirst ... 2101112131422 ... LastLast

Thread: One-Liner Tale

Senior Member Senior Hubber nirosha sen's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like
    I believe I've watched enough of Godfather to last me a lifetime, guys!!

For all this violence, you call me back for a re-cap of more of your hatchet job????

Coltsith - you ought to be ashamed!! Getting me out of retirement, for nothing!!!!!

And Surya - Since you are full adrenalin here, why don't you bring down your primal vibrations a notch or two, and come into Annamalai at least to write something worthwhile! I've already invited Radhika et al, to take a peek by the way!

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement

Senior Member Veteran Hubber Surya's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like
    Niro, I take it that u don't like violence?

Annamalai? I went there today, it was over me. But after I catch up, I'm there.
    Back after a while...

Post Thanks / Like
    WOW!!! I guess we scrared Querida away.
    Back after a while...

Post Thanks / Like
    I think I did the world a favour when I wrote an early finis to this story...pity you've all revived it with such fervour only to absolutely wade through blood!!!

When we stop labouring under the delusion of our cosmic self-importance, we are free of hindrance, fear, worry and attachment. We are liberated!!!

Post Thanks / Like
    Yes, Sorry abt that. I promise that Coltsith and I will not flip out of control again.

Querida please return!! Ungal Sevai intha threadukku thevai.
    Back after a while...

Post Thanks / Like
    Speak for yourself! My part of the story was a fairy tale compared to yours:
    Quote Originally Posted by Surya
    With each penetraion, Capello was spraying blood into the air through his mouth. "This is for saying that I can't go into MY caslte!!" She jammed the knife into his dying body again, and agian. Capello's blue shirt was in the shade of black now. And THIS IS FOR SENDING GIANNI TO KILL ME!!!" Mary brought her knife to his neck and started sawing. Blood squirted into her face. She kept loosing the grip of the blood soaked knife. "AHHH!" she continued to saw his neck...
    -Nirosha, just wanted you to see how far the story had come along.
    -Querida, hope you aren't scared off by all this.
    -sbadri99, maybe you can start off the next one after this post.
    -surya,

Senior Member Veteran Hubber Querida's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like
    Ayyo what has happened here???? Scaring me away? when will you guys learn :P ....ok ok first Surya yela didn't i tell you red bull and choco not good for you...Coltsith who cares how many posts it takes it matters how good your posts are....sorry i don't know what's wrong with me but i actually enjoyed being captured up in the action you two wrote.... sigh my poor mother
    but Surya towards the end ya that was like ...more skill less kill...
    hmmm i think it is time to start a new topic or if you'd like a good transition (1-3 line guys remember :P )
    Niro, Badri perhaps this is to your advantage?
    I will check tomorrow if no line is posted will start one of my own ok?

Post Thanks / Like
    C-Man! I was stayin away from all the blood until ur "Hey! It's me Capello from the Bronx.

Quote Originally Posted by C-Man
    Blood gushered from Antonio's mouth. He tried closing it to keep it from coming but it forced its way out. His moved his hands to his chest and brought them back to his face. They were covered in blood. He tried to breathe but choked instead.
    This passage triggered me.

Querida,
    Not much skill in that passage. I was just going for goary, violence in taht passage to counter colt's. I guess ur fierce when it comes to violence.
    Well,
    Since I started the last one, I'll let someone else do it this time.
    Back after a while...

Post Thanks / Like
    Alright, one advantage of being down under is my day starts earlier than most of you out there...so let me try my hand at the one to three liner...

And Colt and Surya - you are absolutely forbidden from making this into another blood bath, no matter how much Querida encourages you...

She looked up into the mirror, her fingers tracing lines on the weathered face that stared up at her. She hadn't always been like this - there had been days when she had been pretty- yes, with a string of young men, trying to win her attention

So, who's next?
    When we stop labouring under the delusion of our cosmic self-importance, we are free of hindrance, fear, worry and attachment. We are liberated!!!

Post Thanks / Like
    Ok, well some fighting and violence is inevitable, depending on how the story goes. It will go along with the story. But I promise, I will not post anymore uneeded graphic explit violence.
    ....Ok.......I'm going blank. I'm gonna wait for someone else to continue.
    Back after a while...

Page 12 of 51 FirstFirst ... 2101112131422 ... LastLast