Page 13 of 51 FirstFirst ... 3111213141523 ... LastLast

Thread: One-Liner Tale

Post Thanks / Like
    When suddenly a ninja burst through the bathroom window and...
    Wait a minute...
    And Colt and Surya - you are absolutely forbidden from making this into another blood bath, no matter how much Querida encourages you...
    WHAT?! *sigh*...

"there had been days when she had been pretty- yes, with a string of young men, trying to win her attention."
    But today was not one of those days. The mornings after it happened were not kind to her. The mornings after she became a MAN EATING WEREWOLF were hard on her body. She'd better rest.

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement

Post Thanks / Like
    MAN EATING WEREWOLF
    <heaves a big sigh>

Just can't cure some people!!! Oh well, if you can't beat them, I guess the only thing left for me to do is to join 'em!!! So here goes

As she lay on the bed, she suddenly recollected the strange smell that had assaulted her nostrils as she had hunted. Her senses, she knew were sharp when she became a wolf, but this smell persisted even now, after she had become a woman again. Was it..could it be...another werewolf she had smelt?
    When we stop labouring under the delusion of our cosmic self-importance, we are free of hindrance, fear, worry and attachment. We are liberated!!!

Senior Member Veteran Hubber Surya's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like
    She jumped out of her bed. Someone, or something was in her house. Who could it be? She thought of Peter. Peter, her boy...well her ex now. This was the only time she desperatly wished he was here.

Aww....C-man fell off of the wagon.
    Back after a while...

Senior Member Veteran Hubber Querida's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like
    ugh! where was this going? a werewolf...hah! Wish my life was that interesting. She sighed and lay her pen down. This autobiography isn't going nowhere...all she could think of was having to face Peter again... Next?

You know Badri more and more im convinced i'll have to call you my big brother...always schooling me really i was encouraging them??? (innocent look) :P hmm question what's that thing beside Obelix in your avatar?

Post Thanks / Like
    Peter and her had a natier breakup than she had imagined. They were barly friends anymore. Friends. When do exs ever become friends.

Am I thinking too hard, or is this going to be a....romantic, vanilla coated love-story type?

Yeah Badri, I wanted to ask u that too. What is that thing?
    Back after a while...

Post Thanks / Like
    Yeah Badri, I wanted to ask u that too. What is that thing?

hmm question what's that thing beside Obelix in your avatar?
    Did you creatures really grow up without ever reading Asterix comics?? I am shocked, you hear me, shocked!!

And a good part of your growing up you've missed too!

That thing as you allude to it, is cute little Dogmatix, Obelix's beloved pet dog.
    When we stop labouring under the delusion of our cosmic self-importance, we are free of hindrance, fear, worry and attachment. We are liberated!!!

Post Thanks / Like
    Am I thinking too hard, or is this going to be a....romantic, vanilla coated love-story type?
    Well, what do you expect, when you bring in her ex and make her into a goddamm werewolf??????

Here I was, thinking of this old woman, looking into the mirror, thinking back of the days when she ruled the roost, as the famous Aishwarya Rai...now all withered and wizened, a fragile thing that hobbles along in the afternoons, with nothing purposeful to do...guess I better stop or Niro will kill me, I am sure...

Post Thanks / Like
    Well,
    I'm not a big fan of azteks, but C-Man and I were, and still are huge fans of TINTIN.
    Back after a while...

Post Thanks / Like
    Tintin rules but Asterix isn't far behind. Poor Cacofonix.

--All thoughts of Peter vanished when she heard a door close downstairs. She tried sucking in air to breathe but couldn't. Her hand slowly moved under her pillow and when it came out again she held a .357 magnum in it. Whoever was coming up the stairs was in for the surprise of a lifetime...

Post Thanks / Like
    Querida et al,

I think the rest of us can sit back and watch (?) another massacre about to begin. Colt has brought out his colt...er his .357 magnum...

give it a break, will ya, Colt???

Page 13 of 51 FirstFirst ... 3111213141523 ... LastLast