Thread: One-Liner Tale

Senior Member Veteran Hubber Surya's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like
    Ohhhh....Badri, U ruined it!
    Back after a while...

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement

Post Thanks / Like
    I know...I am sorry...but come on...the MIL and the guy's partner and the baby that crawled into the kitchen???

You might have thrown in Alex, the nerdy psycho, and no one would've known!
    When we stop labouring under the delusion of our cosmic self-importance, we are free of hindrance, fear, worry and attachment. We are liberated!!!

Post Thanks / Like

The psycho convention! Well, the wierder it gets, the better right?
    Back after a while...

Post Thanks / Like
    Phil was a spy. There was a microchip in the potato which he was trying to cut out. The baby was a remote control spy monitor built to look like a baby as a disguise. And the Mother in law was a code name for a CIA agent. Phil's a rogue agent from the CIA and they're trying to get him. It all made perfect sense!

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by coltsith
    Phil was a spy. There was a microchip in the potato which he was trying to cut out. The baby was a remote control spy monitor built to look like a baby as a disguise. And the Mother in law was a code name for a CIA agent. Phil's a rogue agent from the CIA and they're trying to get him. It all made perfect sense!

C-Man! Perrrrrrrfect!!
    It makes perfect sense. The Govt is behind all of this!!!! The government is lying!! About the backstep program, about the aliens! about everything. All Janitors we know are cyborg govt spies, sent by the FBI!!! (Hey that rhymed )

Really sorry for getting way off of the topic guys.

Regards! 8)
    Back after a while...

Post Thanks / Like
    Ouch!

The Flute of the Wendigo made better sense...the Charge of the Light Brigade made better sense...even Jack the Ripper made more sense...but this????
    When we stop labouring under the delusion of our cosmic self-importance, we are free of hindrance, fear, worry and attachment. We are liberated!!!

Post Thanks / Like
    What was wrong with Widego or JTR???

Wendigo what a flute, which caused the death of O'Riley!!!! We will know more as C-Man writes more!!!! C-Man!!! Write MORE!!!!
    JTR was perfect!!!! An Insane man who kills prostitues!!! A perfect story!!!! What was wrong!!!!!

Man!!!! I'm really yelling!!!! I'm hyper!!!!! I need some water!!! C-man!!! u need some water!!!!????? I'mma leave u two to it man!!!!!!
    Back after a while...

Post Thanks / Like
    Hey that got me going...did you hear this one about the Jack The Ripper being a political conspiracy of some sort, aimed at protecting the identity of a Royal in England who had committed a series of indiscretions? The guy was just invented by the Royals, in cahoots with the police force of the time...

I read about that somewhere, just can't put my finger to it...the Duke of Clarence or some such thing!

Oh, and sorry Querida, for having taken this thread so far and away from where it began...

Post Thanks / Like
    SEE!!!!!! LIKE I SAID!!!!!!!!!! EVERYTHING IS A GOVT CONSPIRACY!!!!!!! AHHHh!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! THE BACKSTEP PROGRAM!!!!!!!!!!
    SORRY!!!!!!!! I HAVE NOT GONE KAHOOTZ!!!!!!!!!!!! I'LL START TO ACT NORMAL!!!!!!!!!!!!.........HOPEFULLY!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!! HAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    Back after a while...

Post Thanks / Like
    I'M HAVE NOT GONE KAHOOTZ
    Surya...are you sure?

Perhaps you should go and lie down for just a while? You might feel better.

Just goes to show too many posts in a day can do this to you...someone ought to include that in that post for newcomers!

Page 4 of 51 FirstFirst ... 2345614 ... LastLast