Page 11 of 16 FirstFirst ... 910111213 ... LastLast

Thread: Who is the greatest hubber of all time?

Senior Member Regular Hubber dr#'s Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like
    funny that noone has enquired as to what prize awaits the winner.
    if you are reading this, you have far too much time on your hands.

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement

Senior Member Seasoned Hubber
    Post Thanks / Like
    Cygnus&Mad Max,Will both of you explain if America is some kind of God which always delivers the right verdict?What happened to their justice deliverance when1) thousands of Sikhs were killed in 1984&Rajiv Gandhi made his arrogant "When a tree falls the earth will shake"statement or something to that effect,2)The Bhagalpur riots in 1989 which saw the congress decimated&Laloo ride to power(It's another matter that 15years on he did nothing to bring the culprits to book)3)why have they maintained excellent relations with Pakistan despite conclusive proof that they have actively supported terrorism in Punjab and J&K which has seen thousands die over 2 decades 4)Did they ban any Chinese leader from coming into US despite the brutal way in which democracy movement was murdered there?5)What is the US's own track record-Hiroshima&Nagasaki,Vietnam,Iraq.How about banning Gerrge Bush from coming into India?

Senior Member Senior Hubber nirosha sen's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like
    Sorry Cinefan - Hiroshima/Nagasaki was a necessary evil, Pa!! The only way the Japanese could be halted! Otherwise, we'd be speaking Japanese as mother-tongue in this part of the world. That was one savage yellow race, that many of my own fore-bears have scars to bear and many took to their graves!!

My two sen worth - It's best that they did halt this man's visa. The situation with Muslims is shaky at best. As it is, Muslims are already livid that a woman had led Friday prayers in New York. They see it as the infidels hijacking their religion too, in the name of reforms.

To make things worse for them, Modi's presence would certainly be stirring up emotions due to the recent notoriety he had gained. Perhaps, for now it's best the man stays put in his governor's mansion!

Public security being the sole concern of their Home Office, must have been the only reason for denying this man's entry into their country. It makes no difference to them whether it's Modi or Cat Stevens. But of course, Indian human-rights activists did play a major role in the decision as well! If they think these people should stay out, they'll just have to toe the line!!

Senior Member Seasoned Hubber
    Post Thanks / Like
    Niro,Sorry pa,I have to disagree with you.Of course,it's the democratic right of any country to issue visas but the problem here is the US says it denying/revoking his visa becos of "religious intolerance".Now every country/leader can be accused of intolerance of something or another at a given point of time.Riots,people getting killed happen everywhere.How can a democratically elected/not convicted head of state be denied a visa.The issue here is not Modi,it's the way the US has taken India for granted.I am happy to see that the UPA govt has seen thro this,kept aside their personal views against Modi&stood behind him.It's an insult to the nation,it's democracy everything.If Modi is indeed gulity of crime,he will be tried&convicted.Who is the US to call him guilty.Do they allow another country to pass judgements on one of their head of state.The shameful thing here is that Indian NGO's lobbied for this&find support from Indian's themselves in this forum&at many other places.We seem to forget the phrase"united we stand,divided we fall".This issue is nothing but the US making a mockery of us supported unfortunately by a few of us.I rest my case here as I am disgressing.This is not the right thread&any attempts to open a new thread will be futile.

Post Thanks / Like
    This sure is one thread that has gone haywire!!!

Where did all this get started anyway, in a thread that was supposed to let every list who they thought was the best hubbers and why???
    When we stop labouring under the delusion of our cosmic self-importance, we are free of hindrance, fear, worry and attachment. We are liberated!!!

Senior Member Veteran Hubber Roshan's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like
    To all friends and hubbers,

Please stop digressing and leave this thread for its purpose. STOP PLEASE !!!!

Senior Member Senior Hubber
    Post Thanks / Like
    OK,I recommend Badri and Roshan for playing the moral police and for working hard to keep this thread on track to be the best two hubbers ever.Any complaints?

Senior Member Senior Hubber nirosha sen's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like
    I'll second your nomination, Blah-Blah!!

Senior Member Veteran Hubber
    Post Thanks / Like
    Niro Aunty ji ,

If the title was revised, and say 'Which hubber has posted the most posts' , then surely you would win

Senior Member Regular Hubber
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Roshan
    To all friends and hubbers,

Please stop digressing and leave this thread for its purpose. STOP PLEASE !!!!
    I concur. Cinema Fans do not have any business discussing politics anyway. Any good movies running in the Nagpur Fruity Area?

Page 11 of 16 FirstFirst ... 910111213 ... LastLast