Thread: Inspiration!

Senior Member Devoted Hubber
    Post Thanks / Like

Inspiration!

I am writing a collection of stories for children ( charity purpose) I have written about 7. And I'm running short on ideas. Can someone inspire me?

I mean, if you can tell me some incidents you have had with children in your family etc, I could try & develop it into a story. I write mostly about animals, I think they are an all-time favourite of kids.

Thanku in advance!

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement

Senior Member Veteran Hubber jaiganes's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like
    Niranjana !
    there is a thread about pets, where people like blahblah have contributed with various real life incidents they have had with pet animals. Some of them might be very inspiring for kids.
    Apparently, a democracy is a place where numerous elections are held at great cost without issues and with interchangeable candidates.
    - Gore Vidal

Senior Member Devoted Hubber
    Post Thanks / Like

Thankyou

Thankyou Jaiganes, I'll find that out.
    You are the only one who responded to this Question. Thankyou so much!

Post Thanks / Like
    Hi Niranjana!
    There is also another thread "Dictator" on small kids opened by a loving grandmother pavalamani pragasam madam. you may find something interesting there too.
    Apparently, a democracy is a place where numerous elections are held at great cost without issues and with interchangeable candidates.
    - Gore Vidal

Post Thanks / Like
    Niranjana!
    You cannot miss this story.
    I just read this in rediff and I am posting the link for you.
    This article has got me all charged up early in the morning. It is so inspiring. This is a true story of a person called Siddharth from Chennai who combated Cerebral palsy and came out successfully. He is a postgraduate in economics and a successful executive in ABN Amro bank. His story uplifts my spirit to a new level. Here is the L I N K. This is amazing. I salute Siddharth, his parents, teachers and ABN Amro bank!!!
    - Gore Vidal

Post Thanks / Like
    Wow! What a wonderful story! Thanks JG for posting this very inspirational true story! One does feel anger at the callousness of even the so-called professional organizations who hire by the hundreds and so many of their recruits have neither the talent nor the loyalty to stick by the company but are on the lookout for another job right from day one!

Yes, ABN AMRO deserves a round of applause. The government should come ahead and give special recognition, sops etc for companies that come forward with such gestures.

And bravo to the spirit of Siddarth, the indefatigability of his parents and teachers.
    When we stop labouring under the delusion of our cosmic self-importance, we are free of hindrance, fear, worry and attachment. We are liberated!!!

Senior Member Veteran Hubber Querida's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like
    Wow the story of Siddarth was amazing im so overwhelmed at his courage, intelligence and will to succeed! Thank God there was someone who was willingly to see him as the extraordinary individual he was