Dear Balaji....

That song "Dheiveega Raagam" is very very rarely telecast in TV channels. We all know, TV channel people will not telecast good and rare songs. But we always see that song because it is in the CD of Deepa hits. (You know well, why Deepa cd is in our home :P :P ) But I will watch it for Jency only.

Recently when she attended as a judge for Jaya TV's 'Raaga Maaliga' programme, that is the first time I saw her face, till then I know her voice only. I surprised "Oh.. she is my favourite Jency".

She sung the song "Melam kotta neram varum poonkodiye"... in the movie 'Lakshmi' for Sreedevi, with same voice without any change. The anchor Vijay Adhiraj also wondered and asked her 'still you are having the same voice, why you are hiding yourself in shadow, without continuing your career as a singer?'. Till the end of the programme, she did not answered for that question. (May be if she answered, many matters may come out for, why she is not singing).

Another famous number from Jency for Sreedevi is "En vaaniley orey vennila" from Johny. Oh what a song.