Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: sorgam

Junior Member Admin HubberNewbie HubberTeam HubberModerator HubberPro Hubber
    Post Thanks / Like

sorgam

Hi all members of forum.

Is any of the members watching Sorgam serial.

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement

Senior Member Regular Hubber
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: sorgam

Quote Originally Posted by vinothini
    Hi all members of forum.

Is any of the members watching Sorgam serial.
    Yea I do watch it most of the time,its a nice serial ,but i find it
    a bit conservative! Kanchana has taken custody of the child ,but she
    is findiing it difficult to get a job ,as Kavitha always puts a spoke in the wheel ,through her lawyer.Tamizhkumaran. Kanchana and her brother have made up. Manni is doing pretty well on the health front.
    Poor Balaji is trying his best to get Kanchana back(She leaves his
    house after Kavitha tricks Balaji into believing that Kanchana slept
    with the driver .

Post Thanks / Like
    whats the deal with delhi Ganesh ?

i saw him in one episode where he wlaks down the road and pretends to pass out, Kanchana bring him home much to the hatred of Manni, Kanchana goes out of her way to help him out, later he is seen at the ashram where the lad resides (the lady that looks like Kanchana but older)

now I recently I saw him again excpet this time he is greeting Manni and Kanchana a his office, Manni notices that her lamps from her alter that were missing are at the alter in the office, Delhi Ganesh tell Kanchana of his rise and fall as a business man and how he was so adament of earning money that he neglected the human needs of his employees and as a result lost eberything including his family. he has now handed over his company to Kanachana, the company is in deficeit and moey is owed.

I only watch fridays episode as it's aired on saturdays here in NZ, we get SunTV on a one day delay basis, I started watching the show when Kavitha was arrested and put in prison for conspiring to kill her brother, she gets the thrasing of her life there in prison but somehow comes out with the help of her lawyer, whats the back story to this all ? how long has this been going on ?

Senior Member Regular Hubber
    Post Thanks / Like
    For quite some time actually, I watch it only because I am unemployed
    Here,they show it everyday @ 13.00 hrs on SunTV (Except saturday
    and sunday) Hey, do you know that the guy who plays Kavita's hubby is actually stays close to my colony!!!

BTW,the lawyer is masquerading as Kavita's friend. He discloses
    his real intentions when he says that his ultimate aim is to ruin
    her financially!!! Wait and watch.. It is the best Tamil serial on air
    currently...

Post Thanks / Like

Sorgam

hey guys i also watch Sorgam and i have posted the same qustion some time ago but didn't get any reply, anyways i am glad that people noticed this one . I think Sorgam is one of the best serial that is currently running. ofcourse there had been some other ones but they all ended. I also watch Metti oli which is another good serial. you do have to admit that Metti oli is kinda realistic. but the one thing i hate about it is that fact that they keep dragging it. it doesn't seem to end. any ways let me get back to Sorgam. I think sorgam is good compared to the rest of the serials . in other serials they show the heroine as a goody good who never fight back who is always forgiving people even when they stab them in the back who always sit in one place and cry and cry till the end of that serial . but in sorgam its kind of different they show the main character Kanchana fight back.that what makes this serial fun to watch. they did show kanchana cring in some scenes and some times even as a forgiving character but now its started to get interesting.
    Ps. The best scene was the cat fight between Kanchana and Kavitha. and also you have to admit that the scenes between Kanchana's brother Raja and his wife is hilirious .

Post Thanks / Like
    ps. I also think that it would be neat if some one took charge in updateding this serial, i would do it but i don't have Sun tv. i rent them in cassete. by the time i watch it half of you would be ahead of me.

Post Thanks / Like
    I can update friday's episodes as I have that day off work.

I got a short glimpse today,

Manni, Indhu (don't know her character name) are at the ashram seeing Mayamma, she tells Indhu that she has suffered and gone through alot and that good times are ahead, she also tells her that her daughter will evetually come around and that she must still do as she does and give her all the love and affection she can give her.

Kanchana is working day an night the new office that has been given u7pon her, the lorry comes and the guy comes to collect his payment, Kanchana gives her PA (or some office administartor) 100 ruppes and a further 10 rupees for transport to the guy that does th cleaning, thenoffice guy takes the money and only gives 50 rupees to the cleaner and tells him that new boss only gave this much.

Kanchana is about to leave and is on the other side of the lorry and over hears a conversation between the office guy that she had given the money to the lorry driver and the cleaner, office PA guy tells them that they shouldn't expect anything more as the new person is also just a mere worker, she is not a boss and thefroe they must be hap[py with what they have got, Kanchana is happy upon hearing the work ethos and the dedeication her office guy has toard te company and goes off unware of the intial conversation that they were having.

Janvi and Buvenashwari (don't know their character names, it's the atthai and the girl supposedly married to Balaji) go to the lawyer Tamil;kumran to see if they can get some money, Tamil agrees to represent them but tells them that they must be upfront about everything and asks them what's the deal with the Thaali on Buvenshwari's neck and if Balaji had really tied the knot, Janvi intially tells him that Balaji had tied the knot but later they tell the lawyer that it was infact Teja that had tied the knot and they came into the house upon Balaji's insistence to halt Kavitha's plan, they request the lawyer not to tell anyone this, the lawyer spills everything to kavitha who is furious upon hearing this, she tells the lawyer that his loyalty should be to her.

Post Thanks / Like
    thanks ahi for taking the time to post the updates. its great of you to do this. and i read in one of the earlier updates that the lawyer's intesion is to ruin Kavitha finacially if its true, did they show why he is doing this. thanks again.

Post Thanks / Like
    hey what happened to the updates.

Post Thanks / Like
    the last episode i saw, It must have been in the weekend, it starts of with Manni sleeping in the bus stop, the police come and quwstion her and ask her what sh is doing out there, Manni begins to cry and becuase she doesn't say anything they take her away to the station, she stays there and the next day Maria Jones comes into the station, Manni covers herself, however when Maria is quetioning her it is revealed that it is Amnni, she is shocked and drops all the charges and takes her back to her place.

Manni tells Maria and her father that Kanchana and her had a falling out and that they had a disagreement and as a result she has moved out and that she doesn't want to talk about it anymore.
    Maria tells Manni to ty wih them and Manni agrees.

Kanchana is extremely ill and is not able to do anything, her neighbour bring food over and takes the kid to school, she tell her that Kanchana had helped her out b4 therefore she must repay this, on the way the lady sees Manni and asks her why hasn't she gone to see kanchana and tell her about Kanchana's ill health, MAnni listens with disnterest and doesn't seem to care, later she goes to kanchana's house and cries upon seeing her state, she hugs kanchana and cannot fathom her current state.

Thats all I am aware of, will update if I catch anymore episodes.

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast