Page 2 of 24 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast

Thread: Tamil's elderliness to world languages

Senior Member Devoted Hubber
    Post Thanks / Like
    Dear Friends,

I noted many intricacies-if they are negative zoomed to very higher proportions by Vedhic protagonists in the discussions & one of such is sinthu valley seals reading.

In the case of Sinthu Valley Seals Dr.Mathivanan did excellent work and dechipered out all the 4000 seals. To curb the truth, North Indian scholars who don't want tamil's base tell some variations which can be explained by even a layman. The purpose of their hidden agenda is well known.

1. Left to Right Writing : First of all, All the historiens accept till date Sinthu Valley contains only Dravidian Culture. If Culture is Dravidian Why not language? Mr. Iravadham Mahadevan tried his best through tamil to prove it is Dravidian. One mistake he has done is reading Right to Left. He could not dechiper out all the symbols convincingly. Still he maintains his belief. When all the languages of India is written Left to Right and if we want to prove the sinthu valley script to be Indian origin it is logical to read Left to Right only. And not Right to Left which is insisted by western scholars thinking that Asirian origin.

All Indian scholars accept Left to Right reading denouncing the opposite reading by proving potteri graffti followed all over India which is the direct derivation of Sinthu valley script..From Potteri graffti Tamil Brahmi was evolved. Right to left / Left to Right is not at all the problem but reading should be convincing & acceptable. Tamil Brahmi also has undergone many changes in course of time.Dr. Mathivanan displayed the gradual turn of Brahmi script through Biscript seals which is most convincing method ever done. This is further supported by Dr. Gurumurthy's exibits of gradual development of potteri graffti from Sinthu Valley script.We can not find Indian origin without Left to Right reading! Dr. Mathivanan's dechiperment gets accreditation by many world Universities!

(See. Sinthu Veli Ezhuthin Thiravukole – By Dr. Mathivanan)

2. Forty pictures have been assigned by Dr.Mathivanan with single syllable

Mr.Mathivanan made forty syllables! Other Indian Scholars made 500 and more. When there is more 'oru porut kilavikal'(synonyms) for one word and one root formed many words in tamil and having different meaning why can't we fix one syllable for different words of different situation

I give an illustration for this. 'Ari' is one syllable used for many words and its meanings are arisi, Kathir, Tahadu,pone,malai,maalai,pal, parai,seed, singam, teeth and so on specifying sharprness in nature. If all this things are represented in pictorial way as in sinthu valley the only way to dechiper out is by fixing same syllables for many pictures. And Mr. Mathivaanan has done based on synonyms. This is completely acceptable.

When Neil Armstrong landed in Moon Some persons even scholars questioned its truth! Many still do not believe this since they don't know scientific logical sequence of happenings! The same is the case of Vedhic protagonists due to their hidden agenda!We need not go to the entire details and intricacies of any dechipherment. The outcome of research is enough. The derivation & interpretations should be evaluated logically and scientifically. This shall be the order of any history/archeological research.

When we want to go to the complete intricacies of dechiperment we have to apply statistical techniques. This is called probability theory.Positive probables and negative probables shall be put in frequency distribution and central tendency shall be measured. The slight variations & large variations shall be plotted (Frequency distribution). Central tendency(Towards actual result/Actual result) shall be measured. This is the best scientific method if we find slight variations in our dechiperment. Western scholars do this.

Wrong propaganda and zooming it bigger way won't sustain & survive long.

f.s.gandhi
    "Kal thonri man thontra kalathay mun thonri mootha kudi"- a second century literature- means when before stone became sand in earth the tamil tribes were formulated

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement

Post Thanks / Like
    TAMIL CULTURE IN ANCIENT GREECE

We go into the history of ancient Greece. H.R.Hall (The ancient history of near East), Rhys Carpenter (Discontinuity in Greek Civilization, Pennsylvania,Cambridge University Press),Dr. Vincent Tesfero have done best works about Ancient Greek Civilization.

I simply and here give an abstract from their works as below :

Those who were living Greece and Egyian Islands in Meditarannean Sea were Greeks. The people are heterogeneous in nature.In this Egyian Civilization's timeline is 2500 BCE.The location & Culture of Egyian Islands with archeological proofs shows that through them people from Asia to Europe & cultural transfer occurred.

Mysanayar,Thoriar,Minovars,Ellaniyar & Ayaniars, were five kinds of people lived in Greece and Egyian Islands. Sparta, Korinth, Ego, Athens, Episus, Milattus were great cities of Greece civilization.

Greece civilization timeline is 3400 BCE and after discontinuity it regained during 800 BCE. During 3400 BCE Minovar overruled. Minovar had two groups. Those who lived in north Greece were Egyians/Karaiyar and those who lived in south were Ekkiyar.

In Egyian civilization, city Naso was head quarter. Mysanayars and Thoriars ruled. During 1500 BCE Minovar of Greece dynasty who worshipped 'Nanthi' invaded & ruled.

Ellanian religion prevailed. This sun worship spread through 'Thrai'" (Turky) city.The famous story 'Helina" in which a Sparta Princess was captured by 'Thrai' Prince & all Three kinds of Greece people perished Thrai city to relieve the Helina(Princess). Just like our Ramayan Story!

During 1300 BCE "Thesrottirar" from "Tanyoop" Valley invaded into the Greece.(We shall see who are Thesrottirar later. Because they brought some West Asian thoughts later developed. Here we take up Ancient Greece civilization till 1500 BCE)

During 600 BC all West Asian thoughts came into being in Greece. Thus the people of Egyians were heterogeneous formed by natural mingling of African & Asian People and they were the base for European civilization as of now.

Greece had Art Alphabets(Siththiram). Homer Stories were world famous.

We have already seen north of Saudi Arabia People called Ellamiyar(Tamil Ellamiyar). Elamiyan language is very much related to tamil. H.R.Hall conforms that From Ellam and Arabian 'pant' these tamil/dravidan people reached Anatrolia(present Turky) ,they worshipped "Maayon" (tamil Maayon) and they were called Maayoniars.

These maayoniars migrated to Eygian( means 'Iron' persons-Tamil Ekhyian) and called Mysonayar.Two groups of Mysonayar Karaiyar(means black persons-tamil kariyars) & Ekkiar(means Iron persons-tamil Ekhyiars). Minovar(means fishery man-tamil-Meenavar), Thoriar(Sea people-tamil thirayar),Ellaniyar (means sun persons who worshipped sun –tamil Ellaniyar-Ellam means suriyan), Helena Story (tamil Ellinal)- All conforms Tamil roots.

The worship followed in Greece was also Suryan worship which tamils followed in ancient days & now in pongal festival. The heterogenious society of Greece had Dravidian-semiththian-African elements and Dravida- tamil elements were more than the other two.

Traders & Sea farrers tamils influence has been proved in Greece archeologically.

We will travel into Turky next.

"Kal thonri man thontra kalathay mun thonri mootha kudi"- a second century literature- means when before stone became sand in earth the tamil tribes were formulated

Senior Member Regular Hubber
    Post Thanks / Like
    Deepawali what is the origin of the word ? It sound very much like Tamil.

Post Thanks / Like
    Deepam+aavaLi I've learnt in the deepaavali thread in misc section.
    a row of light it means i came across.

Post Thanks / Like
    the chinese lantern festival?
    Araitha Maavai Araithal, Iditha Maavai Idithal,
    Avitha Maavai Avithal, Kindal, Kilaral, Mudithal!

Post Thanks / Like
    We are celebrating Deepavali Two times One as per "Narahaasura" Story. Other one is 'Kaarthikai Theepam'. Kaarthikai Theepam is specified as "Vilakkeetu Varisai" in Silapathikaaram and that is actual Theepavali for tamil. Festival is to thank "Varunan"(Vari means Sea-Sea God) for rain.This is tamil festival.

This was adapted in North India as a prayer to Lord Varuna. Later this came into being in Tamil Nadu with Narahaasura story.

'Thee' is root of Theebam. Theevam turned Deepam since 'v' is normally pronounced 'B' in north India as in 'Vaali-Baali'. One of the meanings of "Ali" is 'make it in series'-varisaip paduththu.

f.s.gandhi

Post Thanks / Like
    the english word 'cash' is from tamil word kasu according to dictionary.com, how about 'money' , money is nothing but a medium of exchange, even before the discovery of metal we did trade on non-barterer system, what was functioning the role of money ?
    It is highly that 'pearls/beads', muthu/mani was used as medium of exchange, because they were functioning the role of gold/silver in the pre gold/silver era by their limited availability.
    Is Tamil 'mani', the medium of exchange in ancient India the root for 'Money' ?

Member Junior Hubber
    Post Thanks / Like
    May I ask the author of this topic what he is trying to prove, that one language is older or better than another one? Their origin is completely different..

Thank you.

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Alana
    May I ask the author of this topic what he is trying to prove, that one language is older or better than another one? Their origin is completely different..

Thank you.
    Very simple for the citizen of The Land of The Aryans where ever it may be: YES!
    As long as you can not disprove it!

And by the way what language they are capable of in The Land of The Aryans?

Member Junior Hubber
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by sivajayan
    Quote Originally Posted by Alana

Thank you.
    Very simple for the citizen of The Land of The Aryans where ever it may be: YES!
    As long as you can not disprove it!

And by the way what language they are capable of in The Land of The Aryans?
    I don`t quite understand the sarcasm of this post... I did address my question to the author of the topic...
    Have I tried to disprove anything? I don`t think so, please read my post one more time & i`m sure you `ll understand its meaning.

As for you question - When you want to ask something next time i suggest you to be more polite. I doubt you are familiar with the Aryan language (to be more correct with what is left of it), but you are free to write in Tamil.

Page 2 of 24 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast