View Poll Results: Life-Decisions :MAJORITY-Views or POPULARITY : Must be followed as PROPER & BEST?

Voters
15. You may not vote on this poll
  • YES.. Majority Views or Popularity should NOT BE DOUBTED

3 20.00%
  • NO... Majority: SUPERFICIAL/EMOTIONAL .. Undependable

2 13.33%
  • May or May Not be: so SELF DISCERNMENT: Best

10 66.67%
Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456

Thread: One's WORTHY EXPERIENCE : Beneficial LESSON for Many. !

Post Thanks / Like
    [tscii]
    Quote Originally Posted by Sudhaama

Please don’t be carried away by some UNSCIENTIFIC ADVICES on SEX--

--under the FALSE-NAME of Medical-Science.!

Better You consider WHY the Other Medical-experts vociferously DIFFER---

---and OPPOSE the FALSE CONCLUSIONS of one segment of Medical Experts .?

We are the HUMANS.!. NOT BEASTS.!!!
    We do not EAT through EARS.!
    Could you give specific names, references to substantiate this?

I am yet to come across one animal / beast that eats through its ears. Funnily enough, has it ever occurred to you that animals do not have sex for pleasure and in the animal world sex is only meant for reproduction? It amuses me when human beings, who have sex for pleasure and utilize birth-control measures to countermand the sole purpose of the activity should consider themselves superior to the so called animals, at least in the context of this discussion.

While I do respect fellow members' views and opinions, I do not believe that shouting makes what one is saying correct. I am open to correction, if my beliefs are wrong, provided one is able to provide some kind of scientific evidence to the contrary.

Rajan
    Reality is merely an illusion, albeit a very persistent one.

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement

Senior Member Platinum Hubber pavalamani pragasam's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like
    Another 'superior' aspect of animal behaviour: they have season to mate, no out-of-season mating. But it is round the clock, roundthe year matter for humans!!! But the real superiority in human behaviour is making the act a mutual pleasure throughout one's marriage fulfilling various needs of the mind, soul, emotions besides the body! Contraceptive concept is not bad- a sure sign of discretion and freedom to plan one's family; but 'safe sex' for 'illegal', 'immoral', 'casual' indulgence is abominable!
    Eager to watch the trends of the world & to nurture in the youth who carry the future world on their shoulders a right sense of values.

Junior Member Newbie Hubber r2tchasi's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like
    Thank you, Sudhaamaji, for sharing. I wasn't aware of such a term.

Senior Member Veteran Hubber
    Post Thanks / Like

தொழிலில் மெய்யாள்:

அண்ணன், தம்பி, அக்கா, தங்கச்சின்னு நிறைய பிள்ளைகளுடன், ஒரு ஏழைக் குடும்பத்தில் பிறந்தேன். நான்காம் வகுப்பு வரை படிச்சிருக்கேன். பதினெட்டு வயசுல கல்யாணம் பண்ணி வச்சாங்க. என் கணவருக்கு கூலி வேலைதான். அடுத்த நாளே, என்னையும் செங்கல் சூளையில் கல்லு தூக்கும் வேலையில் சேர்த்து விட்டார் மாமியார்.

பொதுக் குடும்பம்ங்கறதால, கஷ்டப்பட்டு சேர்த்த காசும் கையில் நிற்காம போக, தனிக்குடித்தனம் வந்துட்டேன்.ஏதாவது தொழில் செய்ய வேண்டும் என்று எனக்கு ஆர்வம் இருந்தது. ஆனால், என் கணவருக்கு விருப்பமில்லை. என் வீட்டில் போட்ட 12 பவுன் நகையை வித்து, அவரிடம் கொடுத்து, செங்கற் சூளை ஆரம்பித்தோம்.தனியா போய் என்ன வாழ்ந்துட்டாங்கன்னு சொந்தக்காரங்க பேசிடக் கூடாதுன்னு, கடுமையா உழைச்சோம். கொஞ்சம், கொஞ்சமா நிமிந்தோம்.

ஒரு பொண்ணு, இரண்டு பையன் எனக்கு. என் கடைசி பையன் வயித்துல இருக்கும் போது, நெஞ்சுவலி வந்து என் கணவர் இறந்துட்டார். உடைந்தே போனேன் நான். ஆனாலும், என் பிள்ளைகளை நான் தானே பார்க்கணும்.

மீண்டும் செங்கல் சூளையில், நெருப்பில வேக ஆரம்பிச்சேன். இரண்டு ஆள் செஞ்ச வேலைகளை, ஒரு ஆளாவே செஞ்சேன். முன்னைவிட இன்னும் வெறித்தனமா வேலை பார்த்தேன். அரை ஏக்கர் நிலத்தில் ஆரம்பிச்ச இந்த தொழில, படிப்படியா சொந்த நிலம் வாங்கி, விரிவுபடுத்தினேன். இன்னொரு சூளையும் வச்சேன்.சூளைக்காக வாங்கும் விறகில், இளம் விறகு மட்டும் தான் நல்லா எரியும், பெரிய விறகு எரியாது. வீணா போகும் விறகை எரிச்சு, பெரிய ஆலைகளுக்கு மரக்கரி விற்றேன். அதிலும் நல்ல வருமானம்.

இப்ப தான் கூலிக்கு வேலைக்குப் போய் செங்கல், கல்லு தூக்கின மாதிரி இருந்தது. ஆனா, இப்போ, நான் 50 பேருக்கு வேலை கொடுத்துட்டு இருக்கேன்.

Courtesy: DINA-MALAR

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456