Page 3 of 10 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: A Question to the Men here.

Senior Member Platinum Hubber pavalamani pragasam's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like
    I make my own assessments of people!
    Eager to watch the trends of the world & to nurture in the youth who carry the future world on their shoulders a right sense of values.

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement

Senior Member Seasoned Hubber
    Post Thanks / Like
    Badri...jokes aside, I applaud you

Post Thanks / Like
    Oooops ppl got me wrong? I didn't mean she reveals- but I feel she dresses to attract- which she nver did before- All the time I've known this girl, she used to be very simple but after my marriage was fixed, she started putting make up, stone jewellery to match her trendy salwaars etc- all too sudden, as if to change my mind?

She did have an infatuation on me, so that's what makes me skeptical of her true intentions.....lol!

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by selvakumar
    Alan,

My case is different. In our office, One aunty is here. Everyday she comes in a dress which is .. She definitly takes everyone's attention away. She dresses to kill everyone. The fact is, she is not too ugly/ too beautiful. She reveals what she should not reveal.

I am not sure when we(people in our office) are going to get freedom from this mindless show conducted by her everyday..
    OMG! THat's soooooooo vulgar- why doesn't she realise it? Mindless $@@@!&&^^!!!

Is she an Anglo Indian or Goan?

There should be a Proper Dress Code in every Office Memorandum to prevent women from slutting around half-clad!!!!!!!!

Senior Member Diamond Hubber selvakumar's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Alan
    Oooops ppl got me wrong? I didn't mean she reveals- but I feel she dresses to attract- which she nver did before- All the time I've known this girl, she used to be very simple but after my marriage was fixed, she started putting make up, stone jewellery to match her trendy salwaars etc- all too sudden, as if to change my mind?

She did have an infatuation on me, so that's what makes me skeptical of her true intentions.....lol!
    Well.. I don't think people who dress like this can attract men. IMHO I have seen lot of people(I have given some example above). Instead of some attraction, we might feel irritated / rate her below one level. Love never blossoms from skin.. but from heart. She might have seen some crap Telugu movie.. I have seen lot of this stuff in Telugu movies. Give her a good DVD that will explain her on how best she can attract a men(need not be U!).
    Ponnu Vellai tholah? illai Karuppu tholah?
    RE: Aennn.. Puli tholu..

Use short words, short sentences and short paragraphs. Never use jargon words like reconceptualize, demassification, attitudinally, judgmentally. They are hallmarks of a pretentious ass. - David Ogilvy

Senior Member Diamond Hubber selvakumar's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Alan
    OMG! THat's soooooooo vulgar- why doesn't she realise it? Mindless $@@@!&&^^!!!

Is she an Anglo Indian or Goan?

There should be a Proper Dress Code in every Office Memorandum to prevent women from slutting around half-clad!!!!!!!!
    To ur information, it is not Half-clad.. which we can tolerate. It is Quarter-clad

OUr company has clearly defined the Proper Dress code. People can were Jeans/T-shirs / Salwar etc. She is also coming in T-shits. But I hav never seen either a HAND or neckline in it. The colour will even beat the Fluorescent light effect in its transparency.
    Ponnu Vellai tholah? illai Karuppu tholah?
    RE: Aennn.. Puli tholu..

Use short words, short sentences and short paragraphs. Never use jargon words like reconceptualize, demassification, attitudinally, judgmentally. They are hallmarks of a pretentious ass. - David Ogilvy

Senior Member Regular Hubber
    some wer on the 3rd planet from the sun ......
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by pavalamani pragasam
    I make my own assessments of people!
    yaya ... PP .. ... that is a well known irritating fact ..

Senior Member Regular Hubber
    some wer on the 3rd planet from the sun ......
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by sbadri99
    Hmm, this is quite an interesting discussion. Here in Australia, that too in summer, people are as less clad as possible. Men were these reall short shorts that they are just a longer type of underwear!!!

And women - they could have come out of lingerie ads. But as far as decency goes, it is indecent to ogle! Couples kiss and fondle each other in buses, trams and trains. The social expectation here is "If you had any decency in you, you would not watch."

I don't agree or accept all of this, but what I am trying to say I guess is that you don't have to look at a woman's cleavage just bcos she is wearing a low-cut top. You have all the freedom in the world to look at her face. If your eyes are straying to her cleavage, then the problem lies not in her dress, but in your own mind and eyes.

That is where Indians are too much prudish! They don't excuse their own ogling, and instead blame the other for wearing revealing clothes.

Let me clearly state though that I myself belong to the older generation mindset. I am not too much in favor of revealing clothes, but at least, living in Australia has given me the maturity and broadmindedness to define my own decency, rather than depend on another person to give me the definition of it!
    same is the case here too ...not only in aus

Senior Member Senior Hubber
    Post Thanks / Like
    Come on badri.. I am also 'broadmided'...
    My mind is so broad that it includes revealing dresses and cleavage with wholeheartedness
    Believe me, it is the cleavage that keeps men fit in this world!!

Senior Member Platinum Hubber pavalamani pragasam's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like
    Shekhar! Incorrigible!
    Eager to watch the trends of the world & to nurture in the youth who carry the future world on their shoulders a right sense of values.

Page 3 of 10 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast