Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: An unforseen problem!!!!!

Senior Member Seasoned Hubber
    Post Thanks / Like

An unforseen problem!!!!!

Well, this is a lil embarassing.....................the girl I had mentioned in the other thread ( A Question to the Men) has attempted suicide & is in the hospital!!!!!!! My cousin had just called up ( we are in B'lore now, visiting a few relatives ,who could not come for the wedding) - Apparantly, she swallowed a couple of pills, usually given to neurotic patients- its called "Acetelopramin" or something like that. My mother had a shock, hearing this news. Brinda says she cannot identify this medicine.

Brinda & I are in a state of shock- very disturbing- the girl is ok now- they gave her a stomach wash & glucose drip - but the 'shock" its given us is unspeakable! * sigh*

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement

Senior Member Platinum Hubber pavalamani pragasam's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like
    So many things happen in life which are completely beyond our control. No need to let them affect us for long. Get over the shock & move on. You have your own life to live and enjoy!
    Eager to watch the trends of the world & to nurture in the youth who carry the future world on their shoulders a right sense of values.

Post Thanks / Like
    Thanks pp mam!
    And yes, I have no guilty feeling because I've never given her even an iota of hope- have always ignored her.

Senior Member Veteran Hubber Hulkster's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like
    Aiyo alan...i advised you to talk to her and let her know of your disinterest...i already mentioned ignorance can be dangerous....now you see....well it is alright and lets hope the girl tries to swallow down this mishap and moves on with life...enjoy your married life anyway brother..

Senior Member Diamond Hubber
    Post Thanks / Like
    hi alan
    that wasn't ur fault! get over it! enjoy ur marriage life!

Post Thanks / Like
    Thanks Hulkster & crazy! I am relieved! The girl is discharged from Hospital- Earlier they used to report such cases to the Police but now they've come a long way from all those, as said by the doctor.

Senior Member Veteran Hubber Lambretta's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Alan
    Thanks Hulkster & crazy! I am relieved! The girl is discharged from Hospital- Earlier they used to report such cases to the Police but now they've come a long way from all those, as said by the doctor.
    Hey Alan,
    I dont mean to drag u back into this, wen ur being advised to get over & move on.....but do u know the reason she tried to committ suicide in the 1st place?

Senior Member Seasoned Hubber ssanjinika's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like
    I dont understand such people and never would!!
    One thing for sure Alan..its definitely NOT your fault or problem.Just carry on with your life.All the best!

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Lambretta
    Hey Alan,
    I dont mean to drag u back into this, wen ur being advised to get over & move on.....but do u know the reason she tried to committ suicide in the 1st place?
    I had mentioned this earlier in another thread- I was supposed to marry her according to my parents & her parents ( we are family friends) So, before I broke out Brinda's news, both the families were planning this girl's marriage with me- so probably she would've had some fancy idea in her head- But I've never even talked to her properly or shown any kind of interest- so this suicide sounds like a big filmi drama & I am afraid, I feel sympathy because she's being very silly about all this- I do not know if there was some other reason for her strange behaviour!

Senior Member Veteran Hubber Lambretta's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like
    I had mentioned this earlier in another thread- I was supposed to marry her according to my parents & her parents ( we are family friends) So, before I broke out Brinda's news, both the families were planning this girl's marriage with me-
    Ohh......rite, forgot, sorry! Yea, ud' menitoned tat.....but wen u didnt hav ne interest in her, ther was no need for her to take it to heart......she shud've been mature enuff to understand tat......
    Neways......glad tat shez ok now......'hope this is not goin2 create a misunderstanding in her parents tho....!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast