Page 18 of 20 FirstFirst ... 81617181920 LastLast

Thread: Marriage at an early age for girls in rural areas

Senior Member Senior Hubber goodsense's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like
    Surprise the crowd is not out as yet It's usually out by this time I feel everything is happening while I am sleeping

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement

Senior Member Veteran Hubber Querida's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like
    wow what a debate I can see clearly why fire and crazy replied in that way to you Hulkster...don't worry i'm cool and not arguing,

it is in the way in which you in describing certain scenarios seem to almost commend or justify it, that hopefully is not your intention at all..but it would greatly help if you outrightly said This of course is very wrong or criminal when
    "emotions can force one to rape"
    , but then again i see emotions as a petty excuse because it is like the same excuse used by drunkerds, just because they are drunk it is all of a sudden understandable that they act in such violent, perverse ways.

I don't know how much can emotion blind you to act in such a inhumane way? I do not see excuse in this, I don't care if a girl embarasses a guy on live television in front of everyone of his family and friends....it gives him no whatsoever excuse to hurt her in this way.

Senior Member Veteran Hubber Hulkster's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by goodsense
    Digression:

Hulkster,

Couldn't help coming back to clarify one important point. You said sex is the same as rape. No they aren't. Sex occurs when there is mutual consent between the parties. Rape occurs when there is "absence of consent" by one party. It is often difficult to establish at what point rape occured i.e. at what point the parties consented.

The whole issue of consent and at what point it is evident, is a whole different topic.
    Oh...what i meant was rape involves sex as in it is sex forced upon a woman....i guess my hurried way of explaining to both of them took toll on what i was trying to make sense. Thanks for your explanations.

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Querida
    wow what a debate I can see clearly why fire and crazy replied in that way to you Hulkster...don't worry i'm cool and not arguing,

it is in the way in which you in describing certain scenarios seem to almost commend or justify it, that hopefully is not your intention at all..but it would greatly help if you outrightly said This of course is very wrong or criminal when
    "emotions can force one to rape"
    , but then again i see emotions as a petty excuse because it is like the same excuse used by drunkerds, just because they are drunk it is all of a sudden understandable that they act in such violent, perverse ways.

I don't know how much can emotion blind you to act in such a inhumane way? I do not see excuse in this, I don't care if a girl embarasses a guy on live television in front of everyone of his family and friends....it gives him no whatsoever excuse to hurt her in this way.
    Nah its okay..arguments need to happen at times...it is a good experience for me to handle heated arguments too......yes i and you know that emotions can be a petty excuse...but at the same times these people let their emotions overtake them instead of controlling them and that is why such crimes happen....there were alot of things i typed wrongly which contradicted my earlier posts...maybe if i had slowed down and not try to post a reply to each of their posts i could have made sense of what i was trying to say...sometimes we have to look on at both points of view.

Your right saying one crime does not hide a mistake done by the girl...but some people are not able to take it and it ensues in such types of crimes...yes this is certainly criminal..rape is always a crime..what i was trying to tell them was that it is not necessary the person has to be a baddie for his whole life to rape a girl..some people can easily be twisted into such things and even if they knew it was done in a haste and wrong...they still have to be punished as its a crime...thanks for your comments Querida..

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by goodsense
    Surprise the crowd is not out as yet It's usually out by this time I feel everything is happening while I am sleeping
    you forgot im in singapore and your in canada...just when you came i was off to sleep as it was 12 am already.

Senior Member Veteran Hubber Lambretta's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Hulkster
    what i was trying to tell them was that it is not necessary the person has to be a baddie for his whole life to rape a girl..some people can easily be twisted into such things and even if they knew it was done in a haste and wrong...they still have to be punished as its a crime...
    Tat certainly shud clear up things now, hulk!

Post Thanks / Like
    Appadi mettum clear aanichi na unga vaayilae sakkarai uthuvaen...

Senior Member Veteran Hubber Lambretta's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like
    Appadi mettum clear aanichi na unga vaayilae sakkarai uthuvaen...

Senior Member Diamond Hubber
    Post Thanks / Like
    [
    Nah its okay..arguments need to happen at times...it is a good experience for me to handle heated arguments too......yes i and you know that emotions can be a petty excuse...but at the same times these people let their emotions overtake them instead of controlling them and that is why such crimes happen....there were alot of things i typed wrongly which contradicted my earlier posts...maybe if i had slowed down and not try to post a reply to each of their posts i could have made sense of what i was trying to say...sometimes we have to look on at both points of view.

Your right saying one crime does not hide a mistake done by the girl...but some people are not able to take it and it ensues in such types of crimes...yes this is certainly criminal..rape is always a crime..what i was trying to tell them was that it is not necessary the person has to be a baddie for his whole life to rape a girl..some people can easily be twisted into such things and even if they knew it was done in a haste and wrong...they still have to be punished as its a crime...thanks for your comments Querida..

Senior Member Senior Hubber Fire111999's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like
    yes this is certainly criminal..rape is always a crime..what i was trying to tell them was that it is not necessary the person has to be a baddie for his whole life to rape a girl..some people can easily be twisted into such things and even if they knew it was done in a haste and wrong...they still have to be punished as its a crime...thanks for your comments Querida..
    yeah, whatever. but i still don't see y the girl has to marry the guy if she values her dignity and honour. that's just crap.
    ~~~Believe. Just saying - I can do it, can give surprising results. ~~~

~~~ God is a girl ~~~

~~~ Check out the painted hand elephant!~~~

Page 18 of 20 FirstFirst ... 81617181920 LastLast