Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Better LIFE.!!.. by Hidden SELF-MIGHTS. !!!

Senior Member Veteran Hubber
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by skanthan
    Dear Sudhama ji,

Please can you explain me what is "pranic healing"? I have heard of yoga, reiki, meditation etc and have done these. But, I do not really understand what pranic healing is. Is is kind of similar to reiki?...

The Basis for Reiki and Pranic-healing is the same... i.e. Cosmic power... of Supreme God in the Abstract form...

...very much close to us... and constantly around us...

...true to the sense of OMNI-PRESENCE...Graceful Spiritual-powers.

The only difference with Reiki is...

Pranic-Healing is rendered without touching the body... but from a little distance... say about Twelve Inches... from the affected part of the Patient.

Similar to Reiki... even Remote-cure is also possible... by Pranic-Healing.

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Sudhaama
    Soul- Exercises DEVELOP HUMAN Inner Potentialities.

Quote Originally Posted by Kreedam
    One of my dear cousin is 21 years old. He used to be very healthy but now he is having some kind of blood pressure. Doctors say everything is normal with him and are not able to find out why his BP is high. Can you guide me in this regard? Some natural way
    Such an accident of NEGATIVE OUTCOME or SIDE-EFFECT can never occur...

... by any sort of Soul-Exercises like Yoga, Meditation, Reiki, Pranic-Healing and the like.

But if any such exercises are done WRONGLY... by violating the Process-norms..

...then it may be so caused due to the fault of the Abhyaasi(Practitiioner).

The above case could be an Example for the Students mistake ONLY.

So we must learn and practice ONLY THROUGH A GURU in person...

..and NOT JUST BY BOOKISH KNOWLEDGE or Friendly advice of any others.

Any Divine Knowledge and Practices have to be taken up...

... through a COMPETENT GURU ONLY.
    Sudhaama:
    Why do you always be so defensive? Please re-read Kreedam's post. He didnt say his cousin practiced anything and got into trouble bcos of that. He is just asking if there is any cure/method to naturally reduce the BP without resorting to medicines. Instead, you readily assume he is finding some fault with what you are saying and then go on and on about how it is the problem of the abhyasi etc etc
    When we stop labouring under the delusion of our cosmic self-importance, we are free of hindrance, fear, worry and attachment. We are liberated!!!

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Badri

One of my dear cousin is 21 years old. He used to be very healthy but now he is having some kind of blood pressure. Doctors say everything is normal with him and are not able to find out why his BP is high. Can you guide me in this regard? Some natural way

... by any sort of Soul-Exercises like Yoga, Meditation, Reiki, Pranic-Healing and the like.

Sudhaama:
    Why do you always be so defensive? Please re-read Kreedam's post. He didnt say his cousin practiced anything and got into trouble bcos of that. He is just asking if there is any cure/method to naturally reduce the BP without resorting to medicines. Instead, you readily assume he is finding some fault with what you are saying and then go on and on about how it is the problem of the abhyasi etc etc
    Adaane Selective reading, I guess.

Senior Member Senior Hubber anbu_kathir's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like
    Well, I hope he is eating well ( balanced diet, regularly ) and sleeping well ( 6-7 hrs at least ). How about some breath practice ( simple Pranayama ) everyday preferably in the early morning?

For any more advice, I think its better if he visits a healer/doctor personally.

Love and Light.

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Badri

Sudhaama:
    Dear Badri,

Yes it may mean in the sense of further development after practicing meditation...

...whether caused by Meditation or Not.

Anyhow the posting is SARCASTIC... and can be understood in both the senses.

I wanted to make it clear that such Spiritual Exercises if practised in the proper order...

..CANNOT CAUSE any Side-effect... like the new Complaints as reported by him.

However my reply to this complaint is...

If the Abhyasi is sure of his system of practice... continue it repeatedly for short durations of 30 minutes each... more number of times say 4 or 5 times daily, especially in the early morning hours.. immediately after getting up.

And the important guidance is...

In such cases.. don't wake up forcibly by setting Alarm-time or the like...

...but the Natural end of Sleep. That is important to get relieved as also prevent Blood Pressure.

In fact such Spiritual Exercises, defends, fortifies and cures such basic and Elementary Physical ailments... to start with...

..and further advances the Human Inner-potentialities of Spiritual Power..

The Greatest HUMAN-MIGHT... one should feel it, experience it and enjoy it in Life..

Because SPIRITUAL POWERS are quite Vital for every man... especially during Youth...

..even in Married Life... In fact the most important in Married Life.!!

Because it enhances and preserves the Human-Vitality in every sense...including Potence, the Sexual might too.

The Greatest mights it develops are Brain-power, Mind and Soul-powers.

It cannot be explained in words... One should experience it by feeling the inexplicable and unparallel Result out of Soul-exercises.

The Most ENJOYABLE.. by Body, Mind and Soul.

Senior Member Veteran Hubber Roshan's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Kreedom
    Quote Originally Posted by Sudhamma
    Anyhow the posting is SARCASTIC... and can be understood in both the senses.

And those who were seen dancing, were thought to be insane, by those who could not hear the music - Friedrich Nietzsche

Post Thanks / Like
    . Exemplary MEDITATION SOCIETY International. !!

There are several Popular Meditation Schools all over the world...

..Each following different System... of its own Values.

Out of all I would recommend...SAHAJMARG... Meditation Society for anybody globally...especially the Total Stranger.

Because it is the only system... where the Abhyasi(Student) is INITIATED by the Guru (Preceptor)...

...who imparts the Spiritual power within the Student sitting in front...

..to facilitate easy concentration of Mind on Meditation.

I was a Member of this Institution... a huge Organisation of NON-PROFIT MOTTO...

... with International Branches and Preceptor- Masters all over the world... different countries...

..with no bar on Religion, Nationality or the like vivi-sections of Global Mankind.

...rendering SILENT HONORARY SERVICE TO HUMANITY...

... propogating UNIVERSAL-LOVE and Generation of COLLECTIVE HAPPINESS Globally

It was founded by a Yogi... at Shajahanpur at UP India.

One of their Annual Congregations held at Chennai... I attended

...and got surprised to notice the maximum members from foreign nations... mostly from Europe and USA.

I was wonderstruck to find ...Some of its Senior Members (from Germany, Austria and France)...

... silently sitting on Meditation for One long hour fully... like statues..

....KEEPING THEIR BOTH EYES WIDE OPEN... with the least wink or a single drop of tears.!!!

But that was an exception... different from the majority of others who performed Meditation with Closed Eyes.

They said they were able to be EVER HAPPY... with Enormous ability to confront even the worst Life-problems...

..maintaining Sound Health... and profound PEACE OF MIND because of Meditation.

The "Sahaj-Marg" book named...VOICE REAL (English Translation of the Hindi version of the Founder Yogi)...

...explains in simple language... applicable to any Common-man Globally...

... how to be Happy and Successful in Life..

...by means of our own Mind-Power...

...developed by Meditation... the EXERCISE OF AWAKENING...

..and enhanced by Spiritual might... already stored...

...but silently SLEEPING within everyone of us...

...Innate by birth... being a Human...

... the most Advanced birth by Wisdom... plus SOUL- POWER!!

Post Thanks / Like
    Thanks guys

Sudhaama i wasnt sarcastic at all!! I was very serious and just wanted to know a non-medicinal way to keep the BP at bay coz he is suffering a lot.

Anyhow thanks for the suggestion

Senior Member Senior Hubber
    Post Thanks / Like
    Dear Sudhama ji,

Another interesting point about reiki is that when a person doing reiki became angry or someone was rude towards them and that persons mind became upset due to these, then after doing reiki 2 or 3 times, his/her mind becomes cool again and he/she is able to bring himself/herself back to that level of peace and maintain that positivity.

Also not only is reiki very powerful, it is also very relaxing! Esp. if done in addition to shaavaasana.
    Skanthavelu Nadarajah

Senior Member Senior Hubber anbu_kathir's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by skanthan
    Also not only is reiki very powerful, it is also very relaxing! Esp. if done in addition to shaavaasana.
    Of course. As all of the greatest sounds come from and fall back to Silence, the same way the greatest source of energy is the Spirit within.

Love and Light.

Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast