Thread: (love) ? kadhali : thozhi (uptd MAY31 - commercial love)

Threaded View

Senior Member Seasoned Hubber
    Post Thanks / Like

(love) ? kadhali : thozhi (uptd MAY31 - commercial love)

Namba hero peru shiva.ivaru pathi sollanumna, middle class,above average looks,BE in CSE at a good college.Though he doesnt want to mingle with girls, he has a wish in this heart that he should fall in love with a girl divinely..(all because of tamil movies only).
    Though he had many girls who liked to talk with him... he expected someone who is like like...
    *if u see some girls it will be like someone in Missing advertisements in newspaper.
    *some girls can give effect of kumudham center page.
    *he wants someone like in kumudhams front page.. pattu podava..cute smile.
    whenever he goes to a new place he searches for such girls and try to get their attention.. he thinks himself as an expert in girls and judges their characters.without knowing them he avoids them thinking blah blah abt them.
    though he is not a brilliant student.. he does whatever he needs to.he is now placed in a gud company with lot of freshers.

shiva gets ready for office wearing a full hand pink shirt.tucks in and then pulls out a little to hide his little belly.His roommate is karthick who goes to work little early.

first day at the training..

he sits in the conference room in the 3rd bench.. keeping his eye on door..as girls started coming in.around 14 girls were there.
    he is didnt find anyone interesting though 4 were very attractive..but he thought they must have been already committed(ivlo gummnu irrukira figura collegeley pasanga vitttuvaipaangla enna) .of course he was jealous of few pairs in his college.
    As always a bald man comes and give the instructions..after an hr.its time for tea and biscuits(software trend).He gets himself introduced with some of his collegues.as usual for attention he avoids girls and stands away from them.
    After tea break.. they went to class rooms with computer for each trainees.
    he sits in oneend...waiting for someone to sit on the othersystem in the desk.
    He goes through some tutorials and goes in for day dreaming..screensaver comes into action.. colour coloura theriyuthu.. he heard some foot steps..and he wakes up and presses Esc key. And saw the floor through the edge of the keyboard.
    A black high heels ..nails with dark pink nail-polish.Light pink salwar embedded small flowers in the same colour.while and pink mixed Dupetta. two notebooks and cute titan watch with brownstrap.Folded white hanky in the hand.small cute under designed handbag.75% fair cute round face..
    avala paatha santhosham varum.. apidi oru azhagaana sirupu

priya: Hi ,is anybody sitting in that system?(pointing to one near him)
    shiva:No, I cant see anyone sitting here(valiyaatha valiyaatha control..someone said girls like PJs appa irundhu ipidi)
    priyawith a controlled smile) i am priyadarshini, friends call me priya.
    shiva: i am shiva.(he wanted to ask why she didnt attend instruction class,, but kevalama ninaichitaanaa so kept mum)
    priya:i missed the instructions.. did they tell anything important
    shiva:nothing much some basic scripts in UNIX

shiva: so u r..
    athukulla instructor vanthu class start pannitaaru..

__________________________________________________ _

to be continued.

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement