Thread: YSR's New Albums - Version 2006

Threaded View

Senior Member Diamond Hubber MADDY's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by sloshed
    The 'jazz' song to a popluar movie is an experimentaion... and now why would that be? .
    * The movie is a love story
    * The song isnt an introductory song for the popular hero
    ok, list me the movies where HJ had given innovative,different genre music for title tracks.......or list me any movie that Jazz intro song in tamil??? and it is Jazz, my dear frnd, it was confirmed by many music experts.......

did he attract any serious music buffs.. no he went straight into the minds of youngsters.. simple...uncomplicated foot tapping music... and it was lapped up by many who 'didnt' understand the nuances and made him what you just called the fan base.... (talking about fan base..visited 'song of the year thread' explains a lot now ...!!))
    dude, u conveniently tend to forget the Bombay Theme music, Duet album, Minsara Kanavu, Dil se, Sangamam, Kizhakku cheemayile.....these werent just foot tapping youth loving songs.....they had uniquness written al over it......now tell me where has HJ come up with such albums in his first 6 years???

And please no sweat about his lack of fan base.. if only Ranji ..or IR ..or ARR thought about it when they exploded the scene...or you think tfmage is the mirror replica of the stats!
    boss, again within 6 years the kinda of fan base IR,ARR or a Rajini had was earth shattering to say the least......HJ is not a new comer as u suggest, he has been here for 6 years, dont u think he shud have a decent fan base by now??

see, i'm not telling HJ is not talented......he is talented.....but he shuld innovate more........he shuld try new things........moreover, just bcos HJ and U1 give more hits than IR and ARR now, doesent mean they are greater than them.........unneccessary comparison of ARR with the upcoming MDs shuld be avoided......

and i cant agree more on YSR reducing quantity and work on quality....
    _________
    Rahman's music is the ringtone on God's mobile phone

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement