Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ... 789

Thread: In search of 'TRUTH'

Senior Member Veteran Hubber Shakthiprabha's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by pradheep
    Human form is very unique because there is a inbuilt mechanism to get back to the Source (Brahman). In human birth is also unique that, the I ego can manifest to its extreme end or can be diminished to zero level. For all its manifestation it need energy.
    So beautifully put

The human mind then instead of decreasing the thought patterns keep increasing it. It is like going to a supermarket. You went only with a desire to buy 3 items in your list. When you saw many things there out of desire you brought 10 things. If you had money you buy with ready cash or you get it in credit card. The more you go to market the more you visits, to return it or to exchange it or to upgrade it.
    perfect

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement

Senior Member Senior Hubber anbu_kathir's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like
    What caused birth. Desire only caused birth.
    Yes.. I guess so. But's its rather interesting to think about the first microorganism(s) that came into being. On that level, chemistry, physics is all that mattered. 'Desire' seems to be a natural thing, at least for the micro-orgs, where it is seemingly manifested to a large extent as purely scientific phenomena.. molecules attracting molecules for stability.

Human form is very unique because there is a inbuilt mechanism to get back to the Source (Brahman). In human birth is also unique that, the I ego can manifest to its extreme end or can be diminished to zero level.
    So many religious and spiritual people have said humans are the only one to have this ability, but I refuse to accept it. IMHO we cannot make any opinion about the enlightenment (or ability to be enlightened) of another human being, let alone animals and plants. Plants and animals are unique for their own reasons, but the superiority (for lack of a better word) associated with humans is uncalled for. Who knows.. we might be the only species on earth that is not yet 'enlightened' ? I don't believe anyone can say anything about this for sure.

Love and Light.

Senior Member Senior Hubber
    Post Thanks / Like
    Dear Sk
    How is this possible pradheep?
    I will come to the 1450 and 2040 explanation later because understanding other facts would nail it down easily.
    Please explain in "lay-man's" words
    When atom was split and found to have electrons, the scientists put the model that electrons were spinning around nucleus in orbits like Earth around Sun. Then Quantum mechainics proved it was wrong. Electron did not go around, but the electrons could exists in many probabilities around the nucleus. The probability is influenced by the observer, which when heisenbergy said, scientists could not beleive. But look at the most recent one
    http://www.sciencedaily.com/releases...0227055013.htm

So when the matter (electron) is at micro level, observer effect seems to be more pronounced, that the observer effect influencing at macro bodies like a star. This is why effects of thoughts affect other thoughts (micro) more than thoughts affecting body (macro).

Do I need to simplify further?

so where does "first vibration" COME?
    The first thought "I" from the most subtlest energy, which we call as Aadhi-Paraa-sakthi. That is not a lady with a red color sari as people think, it is the symbolic of the most subtlest energy vibration, which we call as a thought (subtlest thought vibration which is not a thought like that produced in a brain).

TIME (as we call it now) is... beginningless" is it not?
    When there are two objects (forms) time and Space come into picture and not in singularity.

Dear AK
    manifested to a large extent as purely scientific phenomena
    why only Micro-org's, even our body phenomena is also physical bio-chemistry.

about the enlightenment
    Can you please explain what you mean by enlightenment .

Post Thanks / Like
    why only Micro-org's, even our body phenomena is also physical bio-chemistry.
    What I meant was that 'scientific' structure of Life is a bit more evident in micro-organisms than in the human body. They do not 'seem' to have complicated emotions and all those additional desires over the most basic... so they are a bit more closer to machines than a human, although surely not 100% so.

Can you please explain what you mean by enlightenment .
    I don't think I know or can explain what it means, but I think of it as 'That (state) which cannot be explained by concepts', because I think this is a fair pointer to reality.

Love and Light.

Post Thanks / Like
    because I think this is a fair pointer to reality.
    Dear AK
    Thats correct it cannot be explained. But it can be pointed that it is the state of the source of all manifestations. In reality we are all enligtened, but we dont know it because of the curtain of Ego in front of us. Once the curtain is removed we become aware of our awareness. In plants animals and micro-organisms, the Curtain is thin, but still there, but they dont have the means or knwledge to remove it. In Human we know the problems and means to overcome it.

Post Thanks / Like
    because I think this is a fair pointer to reality.
    Dear AK
    Thats correct it cannot be explained. But it can be pointed that it is the state of the source of all manifestations. In reality we are all enligtened, but we dont know it because of the curtain of Ego in front of us. Once the curtain is removed we become aware of our awareness. In plants animals and micro-organisms, the Curtain is thin, but still there, but they dont have the means or knwledge to remove it. In Human we know the problems and means to overcome it.
    My point was that we cannot make such a statement about them. How can one say for sure?

Love and Light.

Post Thanks / Like
    How can one say for sure?
    Dear AK
    It could be an indirect guessing only based on Evolutionary theory both at Physical sciences and in spiritual level. Based on Evolution the lower one's would not have an ability that the higher one have developed. Same with Spiritual evolution. With this thought only one can say they will not have it. However exception are there. Hope you have heard of Guruvayoor Kesavan an elephant. Though there were 100's of elephants , only his behavior was different. All elephants bend down all four legs all times for human to get on its back. Kesavan would bend only all four legs when the Lord's statue was there, otherwise it will only bend its hind legs only.
    http://www.guruvayurdevaswom.org/kesavan.shtmlKesavan would stay calm only when he was given the bananas from the Lord. http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Guruvayur_Keshavan

These show that an animal had a spiritual inclination. I said the generalized picture based on spiritual and material evolution point of view.

Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ... 789