• NO - May change my opinion

0 0%
  • NO - Not at all

12 26.09%
Page 16 of 25 FirstFirst ... 61415161718 ... LastLast

Thread: KARTHI....... <News+Updates>

Senior Member Seasoned Hubber
    Post Thanks / Like
    Karthi pot-hole-la ninnuttu irundhaarunnu solla marandhutteenga . I will post the youtube lilnk with the time which I am referring, so that speed breakers and pot-holes will be levelled out .

But seriously I find it very hard to believe Karthi is 6"2.

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement

Moderator Diamond Hubber Thirumaran's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Puliyan_Biryani
    Please dont believe.. athu karthik nallaa irukka koodaathunnu ninaikiravanga panna kapsa..

And btw Sathyaraj is 6"2.

ippa imagine panni paarunga.. karthik enna heigh irupparnu :P

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Thirumaran
    Please dont believe.. athu karthik nallaa irukka koodaathunnu ninaikiravanga panna kapsa..

ippa imagine panni paarunga.. karthik enna heigh irupparnu
    :P

ippadi oru puraliyai kelappi vittu ennai room pottu yosikka vachavangalukku

Moderator Diamond Hubber Thirumaran's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like

ungalayum yosikka vachchavangalukku oru

and btw room kku niraya spend panneengalo ithu maathiri room poadum boathu, verumanae yosikka mattum use pannaama, vaera ethaavathu urupadiyaana vishayamum saernthu panra maathiri paarthukoanga

Senior Member Seasoned Hubber krsenthilkumaran's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like

and btw room kku niraya spend panneengalo ithu maathiri room poadum boathu, verumanae yosikka mattum use pannaama, vaera ethaavathu urupadiyaana vishayamum saernthu panra maathiri paarthukoanga
    neenga neriya room pottu yosichurkeenga pola...
    Upon success, he doesn't look the sky. Upon failures, he doesn't succumb. Upon challenges, he nullifies them with just a smile. Upon him, is the shield of victory. Dirty politics, Foes, Traitors, Backstabbers, Holes, Cheap games still around him... The Phoenix rising again to spit the **** on the concerned and repeat the history.

VIJAYISM - இது வெறும் மதம் அல்ல. நாடி, நரம்பு, ரத்தம், சதை, புத்தி, உயிர் ஆகியவற்றில் ஊறி போன ஒரு வெறி.

Senior Member Veteran Hubber Sarna's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like

ஊரு வம்ப பேசும்
    அட உண்மை சொல்ல கூசும்
    போடும் நூறு வேஷம்
    தினம்
    பொய்ய சொல்லி ஏசும்
    ஏ தில்லா டாங்கு டாங்கு
    அட என்னா உங்க போங்கு

Post Thanks / Like
    vaasthavamdhaan. oppice-layavadhu moolaiya orama kalatti vachuttu nimmadhiya irukkalaamna, ippadi koluthi pottu yosikka vachuttaanga. sari warm-up aayitten, weekend-ku aagum, use pannikkaren

naan oc conference room-a sonnenga, so no selavu. ange maximum, vaai-la vadai suda mudiyum avlodhaan. neenga endha room-a mean pannineenga

Thirumaran annane sollittaaruppa, Karthi 6"2 illai (relevant post, alaatta iruppomla)

Senior Member Diamond Hubber HonestRaj's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like

Senior Member Diamond Hubber HonestRaj's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like

Senior Member Seasoned Hubber Parthyy's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like
    The rise & rise of Karthi
    Sreedhar Pillai, TNN, Aug 31, 2010, 12.00am IST
    Article

Never before in history of Tamil films have two brothers dominated the box-office in Tamil cinema like Suriya and Karthi. Last week, at a closed door trade meeting, leading distributors and theatre owners had come up with a rating card to determine the box-office value of a star.

And, Suriya and Karthi figure among the top five saleable stars in the industry, a fantastic feat by any yardstick.
    Karthi, in fact, has been the star of 2010 as, within a space of eight months, he has had a hat-trick of hits — Aayirathil Oruvan, Paiyaa and now, Naan Mahaan Alla (NMA).

Suseenthiran, the director of Karthi's NMA, says, "NMA took a good opening thanks to Karthi's star power and went on to become a hit due to the content of the film. When I started the film, he readily agreed with me that we will not have a hero introduction song or anything to show heroism until the climax." "Tell me which hero will agree to do such a film?," he asks.

Actor-director Parthepan, who worked with Karthi in Aayirathil Oruvan, points out, "Karthi is a chip of the old block and has the pedigree, being the son of Sivakumar sir and the brother of Suriya. He has been able to create a new fan base due to his screen presence, sincerity and hard work. In just four films, he has reached dizzy heights, and is definitely going to be a superstar of the future."

A leading theatre owner in Chennai too shares his view. "I know star ratings, based purely on box-office collections, is a very sensitive subject in Tamil Nadu. However, now, nobody can deny that Karthi has an opening. All his three films released this year took fantastic opening which is the true sign of a superstar. It means audiences are willing to pay money to come to the theatre to see the star. Among the new breed of stars, I'm betting big on him," he gushes.

Says Paiyaa's director and producer, Lingusamy, "Paiyaa turned out to be a blockbuster because there was a repeat audience for the film. Karthi was shown without his beard for the first time and his on screen chemistry with Tamannaah sizzled on screen. On the whole, the packaging coupled with Karthi's charisma made it work wonders."

Now, the Karthi-Tamannaah pair is coming together again for Siruthai. Says Tamannaah, "I believe Paiyaa worked big time due to Karthi's lovable screen presence along with Lingusamy's racy script. I truly like Karthi. He's brilliant — a fine actor with a terrific charisma that endears him to the masses. If you ask me what makes the brothers tick, it is the fact that they are passionate about movies."

Meanwhile, the Kollywood grapevine is abuzz that Karthi is being offered a whopping Rs 6 crore to do his next film, a 300 per cent increase in salary!

Read more: The rise & rise of Karthi - News & Interviews - Regional - Entertainment - The Times of India http://timesofindia.indiatimes.com/e...#ixzz0yAACuXI7

Page 16 of 25 FirstFirst ... 61415161718 ... LastLast