Page 38 of 88 FirstFirst ... 28363738394048 ... LastLast

Thread: What a shame!

Senior Member Platinum Hubber
    Post Thanks / Like
    Kushboo made a statement for publicity - and she got it
    I find the absolute certainty of this judgement quite surprising - how do we know? It might be her view. Dont we all feel passionate about certain views of ours which runs contrary to that of the majority around us?

It might have been for publicity but that is only a guess.

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by thriinone
    இது போன்ற விவாதங்களில் வார்த்தைகள் தீவிரமும் அமிலத்தன்மையுமே அதிகரிக்கின்றது. ப்ளம் அவர்கள் சொல்வது போல, எந்த ஒரு நடிகையைப் பற்றிய கவர்ச்சிப்படங்களும் தேவைக்கு அதிகமான வார்த்தைப் பிரயோகங்களும், எழுதுபவரின், அல்லது எழுத்தின் கலாச்சாரத்தை பரை சாற்றுகிறது.

கலாச்சாரம் என்பது உடலுறவு சம்பந்தபட்டது மட்டுமே அன்று. அளவான, அழகான, இதமான, நல்ல, பேச்சும், செய்கையும், சிந்தனையும், செயல்களும் சேர்த்தே ஒட்டுமொத்த கலாச்சாரம் ன்னு ஆகும்.

இதன் படி பார்த்த கலாச்சாரம் எங்கயோ எப்பயோ பல பேர்கிட்டயும் காணாம போச்சு. எதை வச்சுகிட்டு, குய்யோ முய்யோன்னு கத்திகிட்டும் பேசிகிட்டும் இருக்கோம் ன்னு தெரியல.
    thriinone, I will go further to the extreme. I dont want to judge that blogger at all in terms of his cultural qualifications. He is free to post Khushboo's glamorous still and implicate certain unsavoury things about her - and he doesnt become morally bankrupt in my view still - but what is interesting is that if you judge him by his own standards, he is morally and culturally bankrupt

Post Thanks / Like
    அதுவே, குஷ்புவின் 'கருத்து' சமுதாயத்தில் கடுகளவு தாக்கத்தையாவது ஏற்படுத்துமானால், அது தவறல்லவோ...
    Sorry, அது சமுதாயத்தின் "தவறு"

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Plum
    Kushboo made a statement for publicity - and she got it
    I find the absolute certainty of this judgement quite surprising - how do we know? It might be her view. Dont we all feel passionate about certain views of ours which runs contrary to that of the majority around us?

It might have been for publicity but that is only a guess.
    Agreed. Post edited accordingly
    Reality is merely an illusion, albeit a very persistent one.

Administrator Platinum Hubber NOV's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like
    Interestingly, what do you think would have happened if it was Sundar C ((Green Tamilian) who had made that statement?

I bet my last dollar that no one, least of all in this thread, would have made any noise about it.

Women are thier worst enemies I say.
    Never argue with a fool or he will drag you down to his level and beat you at it through sheer experience!

Post Thanks / Like
    I'd like someone to ask MK the same question - if he answers true to his heart, my assesment is that he will say the exact same thing as Khushboo!

Post Thanks / Like
    I have one fundamental question. Honestly, how many people here have actually read Kushboo's original statement?

For those of us who have not, here it is:

our society should liberate itself from such ideas that brides should all be virgins at the time of marriage. No educated man will expect his bride to be virgin at the time of marriage. But when indulging in pre-marital sex, the girl should guard herself against pregnancy and sexually transmitted diseases
    And here is one more quote:

I disapprove of what you say, but I will defend to the death your right to say it. - Evelyn Beatrice Hall
    My 2 cents.

Rajan
    Reality is merely an illusion, albeit a very persistent one.

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by P_R
    I would have liked it if those who filed the cases were fined and made to bear court expenses. A pity that wasn't done.
    Totally agree with you!

அதை மட்டும் சொல்லி, "போயி வேலயப்பாருங்கப்பா"ன்னு முடிக்காம ஏன் இந்தத்"தள்ளிப்போடல்"?

அதே மாதிரி, எதிர்காலத்தில் வேண்டாத வழக்குகளைத்தவிர்க்க அவர்கள் சட்டப்படி எது குற்றம் / எது அல்ல என்று சொல்லுவது முற்றிலும் சரி என்றாலும், அதற்கு அப்பால் சென்று புராணக்கதை பேசுவது திண்ணைப்பேச்சு என்பது என் கருத்து

அவ்விதத்தில் பார்த்தால், நீதி அமைப்பில் உள்ளவர்களுக்கும் பொறுப்பில்லை - நேரம் பற்றிய உணர்வில்லை என்பது புலனாகிறது இல்லையா?

Senior Member Seasoned Hubber
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by P_R
    Kushboo should've been imprisoned for her statements. Is it ?
    Who said that she should be imprisoned?

Why are you making your own statements and make it look like others made it?

You are manipulating the argument by claiming some unnecessary statements!

---------------

She can be warned to talk about herself and her sex life, not about others' sex life!

I am saying:

It was UTTER NONSENSE quoting God's lifestyle to human beings!

Will the law and judges quote, mahabharata and say kushboo can marry five guys at a time?

WHY NOT?
    This is a very big world!

Senior Member Veteran Hubber
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by NOV
    Women are thier worst enemies I say.

Page 38 of 88 FirstFirst ... 28363738394048 ... LastLast