Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: sangeetha maha yuddham

Member Junior Hubber shalushalu's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by NOV
    I like this programme, becs the contestants sing a lot of 60s songs, including medleys.

This is my 2nd fav show after Raaga Maaliga
    Hey, Nov !! Me too... After Raaga Maaliga, and prior to that, Sabtha Swarangal...

Krishnamoorthy seems to be everyone's fav... What a talent !!!!

I was rooting for Vijay's team, before they were booted out..
    Now, I am all for Madhu's team..

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement

Senior Member Veteran Hubber
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by ajaybaskar
    Oh.. This is a multi-language programme, huh? No wonder Chinmayee's lip sync was too bad...

how ajay? Chinamayee kuda OK but songs ellam dub panna mudiyuma enna

Senior Member Platinum Hubber
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Roshan
    Have only seen the intro episode as i dont get to see Sun TV often. In that episode Chinmayi's costume and body language looked kandraavi to the core. And singers like Srilekha, Mathangi, Anupama usually put me off. Athuleye paathi interest poyidichu. Heard Krishnamoorthy is doing well. Should try to catch up atleast for Vignesh and him.
    Yes, a lot about it is a put off. Including garish sets and costumes and chinmayi herself sometimes. Nevertheless, all 4 language versions get telecast almost simultaneously so I have the advantage of picking the best parts of all 4 through the duration. I skip the pathetic parts - like, for instance, when anupama is singing. I can always tune to some of the better telugu or mallu ones giving me ve vela gopemmala or konji karayalle which is being telecast simultaneously . Sometimes, this is a disadvantage as I have to choose between vedam anuvanuvuna naadham, poomaalai vaangi vandhaan, thumbi vaa and jotheyalli.

In tamil, Madhu balakrishnan is outstanding. Devan is good. Both of these were revealations to me.
    But ofcourse krishnamurthy is the single most compelling reason. In one episode devan as a judge said "nanngaLlam edhukku inge ukkaarndhu judge pannikitturukkomnu theriyala.". Krishamurthy is that good.

A couple of other participants are also good.
    So, yes, despite solar system, you can enjoy the programme.

Administrator Platinum Hubber NOV's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by shalushalu
    Hey, Nov !! Me too... After Raaga Maaliga, and prior to that, Sabtha Swarangal...
    How nice!
    And you like poo pookkum tharunam too...
    Never argue with a fool or he will drag you down to his level and beat you at it through sheer experience!

Senior Member Seasoned Hubber
    Post Thanks / Like
    Next week it is going to be the finals between Madhu Balakrishnan's team and Srilekha's team (I think)

In y'day's semi finals, Devan's team was pathetic. Could have won easily. i could not stand the third round so switched off.

Madhu is doing a good job. Srilekha has the advantage of sai saran and vignesh. so surviving.

i was looking forward to see Chinmayi anchoring. Now she is irritating with her dresses, and shoutings. She has no dress sense at all.

Her anchoring pala samayathil contestants and judgesai merattara madhiri irukku.
    Sudha
    Coimbatore
    ---------------------------------------------

Senior Member Veteran Hubber priya32's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like
    Though Devan has brilliant voice, it irritates me when he tries to sing like IR by changing his voice!

I miss seing Vijay Jesudoss on one of the judges' seats!

Madhu Balakrishnan's team is very strong, since he's got his amazing voice as the back bone for his team!

Chinmayi is a beautiful and attractive girl, she's got a very pleasant smile on her face. She dresses very appropriate and she has a very bold voice to host this show. Her Indian outfits are dashing, especially the half saree and sarees which suit her personality. இது இருந்தா அது இல்லை, அது இருந்தா இது இல்லை என்கிற நினைப்புக்கு இடம் இல்லாத வகையில்...she has a stunning voice. She is a whole package. I'll always be her fan to praise her talents. God bless you Chinmayi!

Senior Member Veteran Hubber Roshan's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like
    intha show ivvalavu seekiramA mudiyumnu ehirpAkkala. Saw it last week - Srilekha's team did well against Devan's team. It is clear that none of the other PB singers in the show is equal to Madhu B but except Madhu others were not at all impressive in his team. Srilekha's team has got a good combination. Vignesh looked quite disinterested and detached. Ennaanu thereiyala. Krishnamoorthy pathti nereya kELvi pattEn but looks like his team is out already.

Regarding Chinmayi - edha vEnaalum othukkuvEn but Chinmayi oda dressing sense, make up sense, pathti pEsunaa kaduppaaiyduvEn naan She badly needs some training on that. Sagikkala.

Senior Member Diamond Hubber Nerd's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like
    I watch this show very rarely and always have this doubt. Why do we see so many people *standing* and cheering the singers in front of the dais??

Senior Member Veteran Hubber mr_karthik's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by priya32
    Chinmayi is a beautiful and attractive girl, she's got a very pleasant smile on her face. She dresses very appropriate and she has a very bold voice to host this show. Her Indian outfits are dashing, especially the half saree and sarees which suit her personality. இது இருந்தா அது இல்லை, அது இருந்தா இது இல்லை என்கிற நினைப்புக்கு இடம் இல்லாத வகையில்...she has a stunning voice. She is a whole package. I'll always be her fan to praise her talents. God bless you Chinmayi!
    Quote Originally Posted by Roshan
    Regarding Chinmayi - edha vEnaalum othukkuvEn but Chinmayi oda dressing sense, make up sense, pathti pEsunaa kaduppaaiyduvEn naan She badly needs some training on that. Sagikkala.
    Sorry Priya, I have to accept with Roshan.....

Apart from that, Chinmayi is tooooooooooooo much 'alatting' which is unable to tollerate.

Senior Member Platinum Hubber
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Nerd
    I watch this show very rarely and always have this doubt. Why do we see so many people *standing* and cheering the singers in front of the dais??
    Sun Group=la, pazhakka dOsham.

I am surprised they haven't had a Sun Group Songs theme for the medley yet. Maybe for the finals

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast