Page 108 of 268 FirstFirst ... 85898106107108109110118158208 ... LastLast
Results 1,071 to 1,080 of 2673

Thread: Oscar Thamizhan 'Isaipuyal' AR Rahman News/Updates

Senior Member Senior Hubber
    Post Thanks / Like
    im sorry for posting this here, but its very urgent. can anybody provide me the keyboard notes for thenmerku from karuthamma ? (or atleast where to get it from)

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement

Senior Member Seasoned Hubber Sunil_M88's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by baba88 View Post
    im sorry for posting this here, but its very urgent. can anybody provide me the keyboard notes for thenmerku from karuthamma ? (or atleast where to get it from)
    I can email you a midi if that helps. PM me with your email add

Senior Member Diamond Hubber ajaybaskar's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Sunil_M88 View Post
    I still would like to hear the confirmation from Rahman ji himself.
    Rahman, Gautham team up
    Srinivasa Ramanujam

It's time to rejoice for Rahman fans! It’s now official that the Mozart of Madras will work on Gautham Menon’s next Tamil film that will have Ilayathalapathy Vijay in the lead. Titled Yohan: Adhyanam Ondru, the movie will mark the return of the Gautham-Rahman combination post the superhit musical Vinnaithaandi Varuvaayaa. When CT contacted Rahman about the kind of music he’ll be composing for this one, he simply said, “Can't talk now. It is for next year.”

Meanwhile, the composer is said to be currently working on Rajinikanth’s Rana. It is reliably learnt that Rahman has already composed four songs for the film. Interestingly, one song from the film — a duet sung by Srinivas and Chinmayi — has already been filmed on the female lead of the film, Deepika Padukone.
    I learned long ago, never to wrestle with a pig. You get dirty, and besides, the pig likes it.

- Bernard Shaw

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by http://telugu.16reels.com/news/Movie/3051_AR-Rahman-to-Score-Music-for-Mr-India-2.aspx

AR Rahman to Score Music for Mr India 2

Bollywood producer Boney Kapoor, who is now head of entertainment business of Sahara India, is going to produce ‘Mr. India 2’, a sequel to the super hit 1987 released science fiction superhero film ‘Mr India’, directed by Shekhar Kapur.

Anil Kapoor and Sridevi, the lead actors from the original film, will revive their iconic characters in the new version. But it will not be directed by Shekhar Kapoor.

Music will be composed by maestro AR Rahman.

Buzz is that the film is going to be shot in 3D and the budget is said to be Rs 100 crore.
    I will be on cloud 10 if this is true Sad that shekhar kapoor won't be joining the bandwagon, he needs to be convinced.

Senior Member Diamond Hubber A.ANAND's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by littlemaster1982 View Post
    It's official now
    audio release aagara varaikkum ethuvum uruthi illa!'aale illatha kadaiiku tea aathara'mathirithan GM movie arivippu!

Post Thanks / Like
    http://www.femalefirst.co.uk/bollywo...ole-59818.html

Myleene Klass to hit Bollywood cinema

Singer, model, actress, pianist, fashion designer, media personality, and presenter. Now Myleene Klass may have another occupation added to her long list. Bollywood actress.

The busy celeb who took a recent trip to India to film a documentary about Bollywood icons, met up with Oscar-winning composer A R Rahman, who introduced her to leading Bollwood producers. The telly beauty impressed them with her enviable post-pregnance figure, landing herself what could be a new career.

Myleene, 33, told The Sun: "I've been asked to star in a Bollywood film as they really like my post-pregnancy figure out there. So rather than trying to drop those last few pregnancy pounds, I'm back on the curries."

A friend also added that she was excited at the prospect of a major role in the world's biggest movie industry.

He said: "Myleene loves all things musical and that's what's great about Bollywood - it's acting and dancing. They loved her curves but also her exotic looks. It's early days, but she's excited to find out what kind of role they will dream up for her."

Myleene, 33, told The Sun: "I've been asked to star in a Bollywood film as they really like my post-pregnancy figure out there. So rather than trying to drop those last few pregnancy pounds, I'm back on the curries."

A friend also added that she was excited at the prospect of a major role in the world's biggest movie industry.

He said: "Myleene loves all things musical and that's what's great about Bollywood - it's acting and dancing. They loved her curves but also her exotic looks. It's early days, but she's excited to find out what kind of role they will dream up for her."

Myleene who has two girls, 4-month-old Hero Harper and three-year-old Ava with partner Graham Quinn, would certainly look fabulous as ever glammed up Bollywood style. She might even consider doing a Bollywood fashion.

Senior Member Diamond Hubber SoftSword's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like
    thalaivar is doing all kinda useless works...
    indha international collaborations'la uruppadiyaa edhuvum kedaikkira maadhiri therila...
    time waste and focus loss.
    Sach is Life..

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by SoftSword View Post
    thalaivar is doing all kinda useless works...
    indha international collaborations'la uruppadiyaa edhuvum kedaikkira maadhiri therila...
    time waste and focus loss.
    What's wrong with promoting newcomers. Rahman ji is a pioneer in bringing in fresh talent and just because he hasn't signed projects in India doesn't mean he has lost focus.

Senior Member Diamond Hubber SoftSword's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like
    i din mean that he should not support newcomers sunil.
    i was just expressing my views on collaborating with famour artists across the globe...
    wat do we get, we hear a song and say, 'at 2:46' he says 'govinda' in high pitch, we can make that out', 'his voice stands out well in the chorus', etc.,
    and the most annoying thing is, the ARR fb page has turned into a TeleShoppingNetwork page, which only brings down the exclusivity his name had.
    Last edited by SoftSword; 5th August 2011 at 06:01 PM.
    Sach is Life..

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by SoftSword View Post
    i din mean that he should not support newcomers sunil.
    i was just expressing his views on collaborating with famour artists across the globe...
    wat do we get, we hear a song and say, 'at 2:46' he says 'govinda' in high pitch, we can make that out', 'his voice stands out well in the chorus', etc.,
    and the most annoying thing is, the ARR fb page has turned into a TeleShoppingNetwork page, which only brings down the exclusivity his name had.
    True, sorry for the confusion.

I posted somthing similar in the superheavy thread

I wouldn't like to but I'm starting to wonder if Rahman ji's presence in this band is a gimmick just to get the attention of people from the
    subcontinent.
    Vocally, he has truly been relegated in Miracle worker