Page 133 of 142 FirstFirst ... 3383123131132133134135 ... LastLast
Results 1,321 to 1,330 of 1411

Thread: Shocking things happening at TFI

Junior Member Devoted Hubber
    Post Thanks / Like
    சிவகார்த்திகேயன் அளித்த பேட்டி ஒன்றில் சிவாவிடம்,*நீங்க அடுத்த படத்துல கமல் சார் பொண்ணு ஸ்ருதிஹாசன் கூட நடிக்கிறீங்களாமே? என்று கேட்டுள்ளனர்.

அதற்கு சிவா, ஆம்/இல்லை என்று பதில் கூறாமல் “ஸ்ருதிஹாசனுக்கும் எனக்கும் சம்பந்தமில்லை. அனிருத் தான் ஸ்ருதிஹாசனை வச்சிட்டிருக்கிறார்” என்று கூறிவிட்டாராம். இதனால் கடுப்பான கமல் ரசிகர்கள், உடனே ஆட்களை செட் செய்து மதுரையில் தாக்கியுள்ளார்களாம்.

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement

Junior Member Devoted Hubber
    Post Thanks / Like
    Dont know how much it is true and not sure abt the authencity of the news

Member Devoted Hubber
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by thamiz View Post
    If a mob surrounded you, and you somehow "escaped", then you would know what he says. I dont think you can sleep peacefully anymore since he would not explain more about this.
    i never said that i didn't understand what he is saying...i am just saying ..he wrongly understood that the media is concerned about how he is doing .meesaila manneh ottala

anyways for the moment will adjust with the following assumptions to help with my sleep

1.adi uthavura mathiri annan thambi blahblah.....so ethavathu kamal or shruthi pathi kevalama pesiirunthu ipdi vangikati irunthal - a lesson worth learnt - he is a budding star and a long way to go - so these are important lessons in the making of the man for future

2. oru kutty kathai - oru oorula oru kaadu irunthucham - athula rendu periya aalamaram ..oru naal sema mazhai ....appo anga irukira rendu periya marathil onnula mattum konjam kaalaan mulaichatham. pakathula iruntha innoru maratha pathu they mocked 'see we are the tallest' nu - the end

5. Likes Russellbba liked this post
    Senior Member Seasoned Hubber
    Freiburg, Fribourg, Switzerland, Switzerland
    Post Thanks / Like
    i was peacefully reading from page 129 of this thread ... and one post shocked me ... a post that is not at all related to the thread / discussion going on ... ban bill4u i say

Quote Originally Posted by bill4u View Post
    Fatwa Issued Against India’s Double Oscar-Winner A.R. Rahman

A Muslim group in India has issued a fatwa against musician A.R. Rahman and Iranian director Majid Majidi.

A Sunni group called the Raza Academy issued the fatwa on Friday in protest at Majidi’s film “Muhammad: Messenger of God,” for which Rahman scored the music.

The group says that the film should not use the word Mohammad as its title, as criticism of the film could be misinterpreted as criticizing the Prophet Mohammad. And it says that Muslims are not allowed to depict God in images.

Though the word is often conflated with a death threat, a fatwa is an Islamic legal opinion, the weight of which depends on the authority of the person issuing it. Novelist and filmmaker Salman Rushdie lived in hiding for several years after receiving a fatwa that explicitly called for his death from Iran’s powerful Ayatollah Ruhollah Khomeini in 1989 for Rushdie’s book “The Satanic Verses.”

The Raza Academy says that it will ask the Indian government to ban “Muhammad: Messenger of God,” preventing it from being released in India. “We will contact Home Minister Rajnath Singh and External Affairs Minister Sushma Swaraj to demand a ban on the film and legal action be taken against A.R. Rahman and Majid Majidi for hurting the feelings of Muslims,” said its chief Saeed Noorie.

Rahman, who won Oscars for “Slumdog Millionaire” and has some 200 film scores in India, Hollywood and elsewhere to his credit, has been a long-standing admirer of Iranian cinema and in particular the work of Majidi in films like “Children of Heaven” and “The Color of Paradise”.

Rahman recently told Variety that the subject matter of the film is close to his heart as he converted to Islam prior to the release of his first film “Roja.” “It is very calm, it gives you a sense of peace,” says Rahman, describing the score of “Muhammad.” He also received two Oscar nominations for his music and songs on “127 Hours.”

“Muhammad” is the first part of a planned trilogy.

https://www.yahoo.com/movies/s/fatwa...151235602.html

Sad some refuse to evolve and grow up ..

7. Likes Russellbba liked this post
    Junior Member Seasoned Hubber
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Pras View Post
    i was peacefully reading from page 129 of this thread ... and one post shocked me ... a post that is not at all related to the thread / discussion going on ... ban bill4u i say
    Very sorry to have shocked you, Pras. Will do my best to stick to the topic

9. Likes Pras liked this post
    Junior Member Seasoned Hubber
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Nasc View Post
    1.adi uthavura mathiri annan thambi blahblah.....so ethavathu kamal or shruthi pathi kevalama pesiirunthu ipdi vangikati irunthal - a lesson worth learnt - he is a budding star and a long way to go - so these are important lessons in the making of the man for future
    Thats what I felt .. Being a somebody in TFI he needs to realize the implications of what is said in public - and sometimes that paadam could be harsh to drive home the point.

Junior Member Regular Hubber
    Post Thanks / Like
    2. oru kutty kathai - oru oorula oru kaadu irunthucham - athula rendu periya aalamaram ..oru naal sema mazhai ....appo anga irukira rendu periya marathil onnula mattum konjam kaalaan mulaichatham. pakathula iruntha innoru maratha pathu they mocked 'see we are the tallest' nu - the end
    nice one sir

Senior Member Diamond Hubber ajaybaskar's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Pras View Post
    Haha.. Typical Pras.

Sent from my Micromax A102 using Tapatalk
    I learned long ago, never to wrestle with a pig. You get dirty, and besides, the pig likes it.

- Bernard Shaw

Senior Member Seasoned Hubber
    Post Thanks / Like
    i never said that i didn't understand what he is saying...i am just saying ..he wrongly understood that the media is concerned about how he is doing .meesaila manneh ottala

anyways for the moment will adjust with the following assumptions to help with my sleep

Seems like you found an "alternative remedy" for your "sleeping problem" because of this mob attack on sivakarthikeyan! Sleep well! I hope you dont get any bad dreams now!
    This is a very big world!

Junior Member Veteran Hubber paranitharan's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like
    Then if religious fanatics attack Kamal, it is justified.
    Real Ulaga Naayagan and Oscar Naayagan ARR