Page 134 of 142 FirstFirst ... 3484124132133134135136 ... LastLast
Results 1,331 to 1,340 of 1411

Thread: Shocking things happening at TFI

Junior Member Veteran Hubber paranitharan's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like
    Ulaga cinema pathi kathaikkiravanga ulagame sinnathu pola. Kamale freedom illae, veli naada ooda porennu sonnaru. Avar virumbura suthanthiram siva ku venaamaam. Anyways I think they are accepting that they were the ones that attacked Siva
    Real Ulaga Naayagan and Oscar Naayagan ARR

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement

Senior Member Seasoned Hubber
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by paranitharan View Post
    Then if religious fanatics attack Kamal, it is justified.
    They think only some actor fans know how to attack the others (for whatever reason)!

Anybody can be attacked, it does not matter who he/she is! If someone talked inappropriately take him on legally. Condemn him using social media, saying wesupportshruthi or "wecondemnsivakarthy"! That is what civilized people do!
    This is a very big world!

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by thamiz View Post
    They think only some actor fans know how to attack the others (for whatever reason)!

Anybody can be attacked, it does not matter who he/she is! If someone talked inappropriately take him on legally. Condemn him using social media, saying wesupportshruthi or "wecondemnsivakarthy"! That is what civilized people do!
    Find it funny people on the net support the attack on Siva and try to justify it. Kamal is not the only one mocked by Siva. He used to mock Dhanush too but Dhanush gave him opportunities and embarassed Siva by his goodwill. He also asked Siva to imitate him on an stage. I don't like both Siva and Dhanush but that was nice of Dhanush.

Junior Member Seasoned Hubber
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by praboo View Post
    சிவகார்த்திகேயன் அளித்த பேட்டி ஒன்றில் சிவாவிடம்,*நீங்க அடுத்த படத்துல கமல் சார் பொண்ணு ஸ்ருதிஹாசன் கூட நடிக்கிறீங்களாமே? என்று கேட்டுள்ளனர்.

அதற்கு சிவா, ஆம்/இல்லை என்று பதில் கூறாமல் “ஸ்ருதிஹாசனுக்கும் எனக்கும் சம்பந்தமில்லை. அனிருத் தான் ஸ்ருதிஹாசனை வச்சிட்டிருக்கிறார்” என்று கூறிவிட்டாராம். இதனால் கடுப்பான கமல் ரசிகர்கள், உடனே ஆட்களை செட் செய்து மதுரையில் தாக்கியுள்ளார்களாம்.
    Find it funny people on the net support the attack on Siva and try to justify it. Kamal is not the only one mocked by Siva. He used to mock Dhanush too but Dhanush gave him opportunities and embarassed Siva by his goodwill. He also asked Siva to imitate him on an stage. I don't like both Siva and Dhanush but that was nice of Dhanush.
    Mocking and spoofing a person is one thing which many including Vivek have done on Kamal that none cared about and laughed it off but comments as quoted above if true is totally different. Saying 'x' is a keep of 'y' in public deserves a thrashing .. Kamal is not advocating it though.

Senior Member Seasoned Hubber
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by bill4u View Post
    Mocking and spoofing a person is one thing which many including Vivek have done on Kamal that none cared about and laughed it off but comments as quoted above if true is totally different. Saying 'x' is a keep of 'y' in public deserves a thrashing .. Kamal is not advocating it though.
    I dont believe what praboo claims was EXACTLY said by Sivakarthikeyan. We have not seen the youtube yet. Things may be manipulated- it happens all the time. If he did say what praboo claims as he said, it should be seriously condemned. Why no Kamal fans did condemn that then??
    This is a very big world!

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by thamiz View Post
    I dont believe what praboo claims was EXACTLY said by Sivakarthikeyan. We have not seen the youtube yet. Things may be manipulated- it happens all the time. If he did say what praboo claims as he said, it should be seriously condemned. Why no Kamal fans did condemn that then??
    Everything is with an assumption that he said something on those lines. I dont know either. But I dont think fans would react adversely for simple spoofing and mocking. Should have been something more.

That said, on a similar situation, I have no reason to believe fans of other top actors - Vijay, Ajith, Rajini would have done something different like simply condemning or undertaking protest marches etc.

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by bill4u View Post
    Everything is with an assumption that he said something on those lines. I dont know either. But I dont think fans would react adversely for simple spoofing and mocking. Should have been something more.

That said, on a similar situation, I have no reason to believe fans of other top actors - Vijay, Ajith, Rajini would have done something different like simply condemning or undertaking protest marches etc.
    Why this x and y fans summa vtruvaangalaa. Kamal fans thane high class ellam therinchavanga. Why should they be brought to the level of other actors fans? is it your defense for the violent act of rowdies? It makesno sense.

Junior Member Senior Hubber
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by selvakumar View Post
    We all have fights but when someone is personally attacked, would you rather remain silent? You don't have to be a neutral fan or a kamal fan. I don't ask this for everyone but only when someone talks about debate, provocation, fake I'd etc. I am sorry if this was not you. I have seen holy cows acting smart after that and maintaining as if nothing happened. Again, I am not referring to fan fights and arrack on actors but attacks on others personally.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    FYI debate, provocation, fake I'd ,get out from here is used by that hubber..naan apdi patta comment vachi thaan comedy pannittu irunthaen..then you questioned me for silence and I gave the reply..
    Personal attack,abuse happens when things go out of control..everyone will be involved in that..even I do..done that before

Senior Member Diamond Hubber sakaLAKALAKAlaa Vallavar's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like
    Why this x and y fans summa vtruvaangalaa. Kamal fans thane high class ellam therinchavanga. Why should they be brought to the level of other actors fans? is it your defense for the violent act of rowdies? It makesno sense.
    I dont think this is completely binary, assuming like that wud be stupid too. Yes, kamal fans மேல சமூகத்துல ஒரு மதிப்பு இருக்கத்தான் செய்யுது. அதுக்காக ஒட்டுமொத்தமா எல்லா கமல் ஃபேன்ஸுமே புடிச்சி வெச்ச புள்ளையாராட்டம் ஒரே மாதிரி இருக்க எப்படி முடியும்?! The right way to say it is, easily we can say that amongst kamal fans only there cud be maxmimum fans who will try to be more matured, than other fans. becos, kamal always tries to tone down the oer excitement and mob mentality which prevails among cine fans, here it is his fans. எல்லா மனிதனுக்குள்ளயும் ஒரு மிருகம் இருக்கத்தான் செய்யுது. there are many examples. during roopam issue too, remember the crowd which gathered infront of his office, he said, தீர்ப்பு வர்ர வரைக்கும் உங்களால ஒரு சின்ன அசம்பாவிதம் கூட நடந்துடக்கூடாது , ஒழுங்கா அமைதியா கலைஞ்சு வீட்டுக்கு போங்க, நான் சொல்றேன், ட்ராஃபிக்குக்கு இடைஞ்சலா இப்படி கூட்டம் போடாதீங்க. Though i am not saying other stars are trying to induce violence among their fans, but its sure that kamal says that and reminds that frequently. During Sandiyar poojai in madurai too, there was a issue due to over crowd and police beaten some fans severely. kamal took the mic and said "அமைதியாக இருங்கள் என நான் சொன்னால் நீங்கள் எல்லாரும் அமைதியாக இருப்பீர்கள் என்ற நம்பிக்கை எனக்கு உண்டு” and the whole crowd became silent.

I find this over generalisation based pun on kamal, too funny. Even in his movies, its not like there will be some stupid meaning for each and every micro thing shown on screen. I say this becos ppl take it like that and start making fun like இதுக்கு என்ன அர்த்தம் அதுக்கு என்ன அர்த்தம் etc and even make some really stupid jokes based on that. Its not like kamal films are 100% perfec but its always that his films are MOST perfect! So one shud know the diff btw most perfect(which is humanly possible) and 100% perfect(whihc is humanly impossible) same logic for "kamal fans are mostly matured" vs "ALL kamal fans are matured"
    Vishwaroopam is a 220+ Crores Record breaking Blockbuster!
    https://twitter.com/KamalHaasanFans

Uttama Villain Reviews Collection - http://goo.gl/MSBVxv

Post Thanks / Like
    Never said his fans are 'high class' .. where did you get that from ? While Kamal does not advocate violence personally it doesnt mean his fans dont indulge. They can be like any other fans is what I was trying to say with that statement. And yes if he did made such a comment (sk) on a top star's daughter, he should be happy he got away unscathed.