Page 135 of 142 FirstFirst ... 3585125133134135136137 ... LastLast
Results 1,341 to 1,350 of 1411

Thread: Shocking things happening at TFI

Junior Member Devoted Hubber
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by sakaLAKALAKAlaa Vallavar View Post
    I dont think this is completely binary, assuming like that wud be stupid too. Yes, kamal fans மேல சமூகத்துல ஒரு மதிப்பு இருக்கத்தான் செய்யுது. அதுக்காக ஒட்டுமொத்தமா எல்லா கமல் ஃபேன்ஸுமே புடிச்சி வெச்ச புள்ளையாராட்டம் ஒரே மாதிரி இருக்க எப்படி முடியும்?! The right way to say it is, easily we can say that amongst kamal fans only there cud be maxmimum fans who will try to be more matured, than other fans. becos, kamal always tries to tone down the oer excitement and mob mentality which prevails among cine fans, here it is his fans. எல்லா மனிதனுக்குள்ளயும் ஒரு மிருகம் இருக்கத்தான் செய்யுது. there are many examples. during roopam issue too, remember the crowd which gathered infront of his office, he said, தீர்ப்பு வர்ர வரைக்கும் உங்களால ஒரு சின்ன அசம்பாவிதம் கூட நடந்துடக்கூடாது , ஒழுங்கா அமைதியா கலைஞ்சு வீட்டுக்கு போங்க, நான் சொல்றேன், ட்ராஃபிக்குக்கு இடைஞ்சலா இப்படி கூட்டம் போடாதீங்க. Though i am not saying other stars are trying to induce violence among their fans, but its sure that kamal says that and reminds that frequently. During Sandiyar poojai in madurai too, there was a issue due to over crowd and police beaten some fans severely. kamal took the mic and said "அமைதியாக இருங்கள் என நான் சொன்னால் நீங்கள் எல்லாரும் அமைதியாக இருப்பீர்கள் என்ற நம்பிக்கை எனக்கு உண்டு” and the whole crowd became silent.

I find this over generalisation based pun on kamal, too funny. Even in his movies, its not like there will be some stupid meaning for each and every micro thing shown on screen. I say this becos ppl take it like that and start making fun like இதுக்கு என்ன அர்த்தம் அதுக்கு என்ன அர்த்தம் etc and even make some really stupid jokes based on that. Its not like kamal films are 100% perfec but its always that his films are MOST perfect! So one shud know the diff btw most perfect(which is humanly possible) and 100% perfect(whihc is humanly impossible) same logic for "kamal fans are mostly matured" vs "ALL kamal fans are matured"
    Lakhs of people in madurai turned up for Viru shooting..Madurai fans are a bit extreme.. here sika got out with few laps n shoves.. he must consider himself lucky..

Kamal and his fans will condemn such acts.. but as you said மனிதனுக்குள்ளயும் ஒரு மிருகம் இருக்கத்தான் செய்யுது.

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement

Junior Member Veteran Hubber paranitharan's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like
    Ju
    I dont think this is completely binary, assuming like that wud be stupid too. Yes, kamal fans மேல சமூகத்துல ஒரு மதிப்பு இருக்கத்தான் செய்யுது. அதுக்காக ஒட்டுமொத்தமா எல்லா கமல் ஃபேன்ஸுமே புடிச்சி வெச்ச புள்ளையாராட்டம் ஒரே மாதிரி இருக்க எப்படி முடியும்?! The right way to say it is, easily we can say that amongst kamal fans only there cud be maxmimum fans who will try to be more matured, than other fans. becos, kamal always tries to tone down the oer excitement and mob mentality which prevails among cine fans, here it is his fans. எல்லா மனிதனுக்குள்ளயும் ஒரு மிருகம் இருக்கத்தான் செய்யுது. there are many examples. during roopam issue too, remember the crowd which gathered infront of his office, he said, தீர்ப்பு வர்ர வரைக்கும் உங்களால ஒரு சின்ன அசம்பாவிதம் கூட நடந்துடக்கூடாது , ஒழுங்கா அமைதியா கலைஞ்சு வீட்டுக்கு போங்க, நான் சொல்றேன், ட்ராஃபிக்குக்கு இடைஞ்சலா இப்படி கூட்டம் போடாதீங்க. Though i am not saying other stars are trying to induce violence among their fans, but its sure that kamal says that and reminds that frequently. During Sandiyar poojai in madurai too, there was a issue due to over crowd and police beaten some fans severely. kamal took the mic and said "அமைதியாக இருங்கள் என நான் சொன்னால் நீங்கள் எல்லாரும் அமைதியாக இருப்பீர்கள் என்ற நம்பிக்கை எனக்கு உண்டு” and the whole crowd became silent.

I find this over generalisation based pun on kamal, too funny. Even in his movies, its not like there will be some stupid meaning for each and every micro thing shown on screen. I say this becos ppl take it like that and start making fun like இதுக்கு என்ன அர்த்தம் அதுக்கு என்ன அர்த்தம் etc and even make some really stupid jokes based on that. Its not like kamal films are 100% perfec but its always that his films are MOST perfect! So one shud know the diff btw most perfect(which is humanly possible) and 100% perfect(whihc is humanly impossible) same logic for "kamal fans are mostly matured" vs "ALL kamal fans are matured"
    Kamal fans aagurathu enna degree edukkura maathiriya. Illae thuravi aaguratha. Illae ngani aaguratha. Appanum suppanum kamal pidikkum na avan enna periya arivu jeeviya? Its like a preference. Like prefering apple over android. It doesnt make anyone superior. In my experience, kamal fans are the most immatured.
    Real Ulaga Naayagan and Oscar Naayagan ARR

Senior Member Diamond Hubber sakaLAKALAKAlaa Vallavar's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by paranitharan View Post
    Ju

Kamal fans aagurathu enna degree edukkura maathiriya. Illae thuravi aaguratha. Illae ngani aaguratha. Appanum suppanum kamal pidikkum na avan enna periya arivu jeeviya? Its like a preference. Like prefering apple over android. It doesnt make anyone superior. In my experience, kamal fans are the most immatured.
    Kamal fan aagurathu easy only but sustaining and staying there is not possible for everybody. Only ppl with nuantic taste will be ardent kamal fans. of course, nowadays a new set of mass-based kamal fans too are increasing!

that apart, any one who very generically says kamal fans are more immatured, are ones who kind of lives in caves, totally uninformed and living in a different world!
    Vishwaroopam is a 220+ Crores Record breaking Blockbuster!
    https://twitter.com/KamalHaasanFans

Uttama Villain Reviews Collection - http://goo.gl/MSBVxv

Senior Member Diamond Hubber A.ANAND's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like
    AR Rahman joins hand with Kamal

http://kalakkalcinema.com/ar-rahman-...nd-with-kamal/

intha news-se periya shocking than...

Post Thanks / Like
    haha! why u feel its shocking?!

Senior Member Diamond Hubber A.ANAND's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like
    ellorum ethirparkum combo including me..aana pathiyile puttukuthu..hope this dream combo come true this time..

Junior Member Devoted Hubber
    Post Thanks / Like
    that apart, any one who very generically says "any star's" fans are more immatured, are ones who kind of lives in caves, totally uninformed and living in a different world!
    oh i helped you correct your statement there. thank me later.

I don't think he was directly stating what you said. As much as I hate to say it, in my limited observation that fans of KH think they're superior at the least on this board. Quit riding that "intellectual" pony. It's a never ending cycle. It is the same audience who made a Hey ram a flop and Mahanadhi a hit. Can't be too careful with all those weirdos running around.

Senior Member Seasoned Hubber
    Post Thanks / Like
    எல்லா நடிகர் விசிறிகளும் கமல் விசிறிகளை விட ஒரு படி கீழதான் என்பது எப்படினா, எம் ஜி ஆர் விசிறிகளெல்லாம் சிகரட் குடிக்கமாட்டாங்க, குடிக்கமாட்டாங்க (அவர் இது ரெண்டையும் வெள்ளித் திரையில் செய்யாததால)னு சொல்ற மாதிரி!
    This is a very big world!

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by PR218 View Post
    oh i helped you correct your statement there. thank me later.

I don't think he was directly stating what you said. As much as I hate to say it, in my limited observation that fans of KH think they're superior at the least on this board. Quit riding that "intellectual" pony. It's a never ending cycle. It is the same audience who made a Hey ram a flop and Mahanadhi a hit. Can't be too careful with all those weirdos running around.
    I never will say that ONLY Kamal fans are intelligent audience. In fact, see my UV-Reviews collection link. It has excellent praising reviews from 4 Rajini Fans! one was an ex-member here! I hae never generalized that other fans are dumb. Saying that will be plain stupid. I dont even like to say that மற்ற ரசிகர்களிலும் புத்திசாலிகள் இருக்காங்க. Thats like saying sun rises in east!

Same time, its easy to know that among kamal fans/admirers only there are many fasn who are intellect. Iam not saying this in a boasting tne but instead, see the no of blogs/writeups by kamal fans and other fans. Surely kamal fans tops statistically. Even in music, its Raja fans who are very high in number, in writing about musical analytic articles and running music blogs.

And saying that kamal fans floped Hey Raam. One shud see that NO Fans can make thei film a success. Only Public can make a movie succeed or failure. So kamal fans surely saw and praised Hey Raam, without any doubt. But its budget is too high. Thats why it wasnt viable commercially. Whereas Anbe Sivam is not a flop, kamal said if he made it in rajkamal banner it wud hav been profitable. Likewise many of his experimental movies are not flop as written by TFI Media

Senior Member Senior Hubber rajeshkrv's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like
    fans are crazy that too tamil film fans are stupid and crazy.. NAlladhukku poi adingalen.. there are lot of rowdys and politicians .. go & show your courage there
    not on some small boy like Siva karthikeyan or anyone for that matter
    this is not only for kamal fans.. in general.

12. Likes gane14 liked this post