Page 2 of 119 FirstFirst 12341252102 ... LastLast

Thread: KOLANGAL - unkal paakam

Senior Member Senior Hubber usha_pooja's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like
    more updates

1. ranjani is killed by someone we dont know on da day of her wedding night.

2. abhi n thols r arrested where da police suspect them 4 da murder of ranjani. GD news Abhi is relased due 2 lack of evidence however, thols is in prision after evidence has been planned against him by da police. This i believe is adhiya's game (foolish guy). Hopefully this is a wake up call 4 Usha.

3. Abhi has brought a new house.

4. Aarathi has changed n is very nice 2 Abhi n is very respectful 2 everyone now.

5. Kartick has been sent 2 mental hospital n is refusing 2 hv an infection n is being served by a electric shock tratement.

6. Ramya could probably take revenge on Anandi after seeing her husband in mental hospital.

7. Ranjani has got an husband before n is kept under thols custory.

this what i know so far.

take care
    from usha

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement

Post Thanks / Like
    more updates

1. ranjani is killed by someone we dont know on da day of her wedding night.

2. abhi n thols r arrested where da police suspect them 4 da murder of ranjani. GD news Abhi is relased due 2 lack of evidence however, thols is in prision after evidence has been planned against him by da police. This i believe is adhiya's game (foolish guy). Hopefully this is a wake up call 4 Usha.

3. Abhi has brought a new house.

4. Aarathi has changed n is very nice 2 Abhi n is very respectful 2 everyone now.

5. Kartick has been sent 2 mental hospital n is refusing 2 hv an infection n is being served by a electric shock tratement.

6. Ramya could probably take revenge on Anandi after seeing her husband in mental hospital.

7. Ranjani has got an husband before n is kept under thols custory.

this what i know so far.

take care
    from usha

Senior Member Veteran Hubber
    Post Thanks / Like
    I dont like Abhi charecter (played by Devayani). It is an extrardinery and un-believable. She is forgiving everyone who are giving troubles and insulting her. If you say in Tamil

Ennamo ulagathil ulla moththa perundhanmaiyaiyum ivangale kuththagaikku eduththa maadhiri nadandhukkiraanga I hate this charector. It is artificial.

Another boring charecter is Maragatham (sathyapriya). For each and everything... "haabheeee".

Next boring is Vanitha's charecter.

THE ONE AND ONLY CHARECTER I LIKE IS "ANANDHI" PLAYED BY MANJARI. It is a practical and belieavable. She will not forgiving each and everything, but force for the truth.

Welldone Manjari....

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by saradhaa_sn
    I dont like Abhi charecter (played by Devayani). It is an extrardinery and un-believable. She is forgiving everyone who are giving troubles and insulting her. If you say in Tamil

Ennamo ulagathil ulla moththa perundhanmaiyaiyum ivangale kuththagaikku eduththa maadhiri nadandhukkiraanga I hate this charector. It is artificial.

Another boring charecter is Maragatham (sathyapriya). For each and everything... "haabheeee".

THE ONE AND ONLY CHARECTER I LIKE IS "ANANDHI" PLAYED BY MANJARI. It is a practical and belieavable. She will not forgiving each and everything, but force for the truth.

Welldone Manjari....
    i agree with u i think manjari character is totally a powerful character hands up 2 her n 3 cheers 2 her.

Post Thanks / Like
    [quote="saradhaa_sn"]I dont like Abhi charecter (played by Devayani). It is an extrardinery and un-believable. She is forgiving everyone who are giving troubles and insulting her. If you say in Tamil
    "quote]

i donot know why Abi is so dumb??

Post Thanks / Like
    quote="saradhaa_sn"]I\

.[/quote]

if Vanitha is boring
    then thiruvengada m - her hubby - character????

Post Thanks / Like
    When that lady Doctor insisting that, signature of the husband (Satheesh) in a must for surgical operation for Chitra to take the child out, why these five "mundams" ('habee' sathyapriya, bore Vanitha, sadist Shanthi, 'Mahathma' Abhi, mannu Mano) are keeping "kozhukkattai" in their mouths...?????...!!!!!.

If Anandhi (Manjari) is there, definitely she will reply: "Sorry Doctor.. Her husband is now working in Dubai and he cannot come now".

But Abhi will not tell lie, because she is grand daughter of Mahathma Gandhi....

Heloo Thiruselvam. give some more importance for Anandhi charector.........

Post Thanks / Like
    i agree with u cos its time they start showing anandi some importance cos shes a strong character.

When that lady Doctor insisting that, signature of the husband (Satheesh) in a must for surgical operation for Chitra to take the child out, why these five "mundams" ('habee' sathyapriya, bore Vanitha, sadist Shanthi, 'Mahathma' Abhi, mannu Mano) are keeping "kozhukkattai" in their mouths...?????...!!!!!.

If Anandhi (Manjari) is there, definitely she will reply: "Sorry Doctor.. Her husband is now working in Dubai and he cannot come now".

But Abhi will not tell lie, because she is grand daughter of Mahathma Gandhi....

Heloo Thiruselvam. give some more importance for Anandhi charector.........

Post Thanks / Like
    When Vanitha hates her huband, I cant understand why this fool Abhi is supporting her uncle Thiruvenkadam this much. In fact he is the main cause of the 'Un-conciuosness' of his daughter, by his greedy activities.

Even Abhi told that Singapore maapillai is a fraud, he did not accept and married his daughter to him by threatening suicide attempt at the temple. Now that greedy guy is blaming that his daughter-in-law Chandra is the reason for all this, and cursing her as she is 'Dharithiram'. His son Satheesh also supporting his dad's activities.

The situation is like this, and his wife Vanitha also hates them, but this "Mahathma' Abhi' as usual wants to forgive everything and want to lift him.

Hello Thiruselvam, please change the story as, Abhi is going to jail again because of the debts of her uncle. Even that time also she will support him.

I fully hate Abhi's (Devvayani) charector. It is full of un-believable and rubbish...

Post Thanks / Like

Heloo Thiruselvam. give some more importance for Anandhi charector......

Hahaha

Page 2 of 119 FirstFirst 12341252102 ... LastLast