Page 181 of 194 FirstFirst ... 81131171179180181182183191 ... LastLast
Results 1,801 to 1,810 of 1936

Thread: ஐ - Shankar + Vikram + Amy Jackson + ARR

Junior Member Senior Hubber
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by selvakumar View Post
    So, information by film industry is genuine now. But media is crap. Then who has the ISI seal to stamp box office report?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    ok..when it comes to BO report no one is genuine but overall people can judge whether movie is hit/flop/average..
    Enthiran/Vishwaroopam/Thuppaki/Billa/Singham/VIP were BB universally accepted by all not only fans but by all section of people 90%..

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement

Senior Member Diamond Hubber selvakumar's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like
    Lol.. So, we need to switch to people now. I disagree

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Ponnu Vellai tholah? illai Karuppu tholah?
    RE: Aennn.. Puli tholu..

Use short words, short sentences and short paragraphs. Never use jargon words like reconceptualize, demassification, attitudinally, judgmentally. They are hallmarks of a pretentious ass. - David Ogilvy

Junior Member Veteran Hubber paranitharan's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like
    ar murugados is a well known box office tracker. shall contact him to clear your doubts about I

Senior Member Diamond Hubber A.ANAND's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like
    The AR Rahman-Santhosh Narayanan-I connection

Of all the upcoming musicians, the name Santhosh Narayanan keeps flashing across everyone’s minds without any doubts. For the composer has taken Tamil cinema’s music to a different level. It is a known fact that Santhosh is also one of ARR’s favorite musician, the duo share a decent rapport. But does anyone know that Oscar nayagan utilized Santhosh’s expertise in one of his movies? Any guess on what the movie could have been? Well, it’s the latest blockbuster “I” indeed.

“I” was a movie that had some rich re-recording in place and some of the songs, fight sequences had mind boggling BGMs. For the fight scene during the early part of the movie that involved winning the title of Mr.Tamilnadu ARR is said to have invited Santhosh on board for RR, and the best part is that even his name featured on the title cards. Well that’s some news you won’t learn very often!

http://www.indiaglitz.com/channels/m...le/123591.html

Senior Member Seasoned Hubber
    Freiburg, Fribourg, Switzerland, Switzerland
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Freedom View Post
    Do you expect to be online and respond to you instantly? I'm afraid I cannot do that.
    vambukku ilukkum pothu, marupadiyum post panni, uraikka sonna konjam effect athigam aagum-la

and u r right, let's stop here

Senior Member Diamond Hubber A.ANAND's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like
    Sreedhar Pillai @sri50 18h 18 hours ago

#I Congrats to @shankarshanmugh #ChiyaanVikram @arrahman @pcsreeram @iamAmyJackson @Aascars 4 making film a super hit.

Senior Member Veteran Hubber Cinemarasigan's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by paranitharan View Post
    ar murugados is a well known box office tracker. shall contact him to clear your doubts about I
    " The real triumph in life is not in never getting knocked down, but in getting back up everytime it happens".

Senior Member Veteran Hubber
    Post Thanks / Like
    Ananda vikatan - 41 MARKS

Junior Member Seasoned Hubber
    Post Thanks / Like
    We're talking with very little details in hand .. We dont know the break up of Production costs, Distributor costs etc. I have reason to believe the production cost will be quite high in comparison to other expensive movies. Wonder how much the promos of having Arnold in for a couple of days cost them ..

The link posted couple of days ago was quoting distributor break even of 270C and that the movie was half way there in revenues. At the moment, media is the only source of news for the layman. Anybody doubting that should post their own rather than dissing it.
    Last edited by bill4u; 23rd January 2015 at 06:53 PM. Reason: fix typo

Junior Member Veteran Hubber paranitharan's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Pras View Post
    vambukku ilukkum pothu, marupadiyum post panni, uraikka sonna konjam effect athigam aagum-la

and u r right, let's stop here
    boi, there are lot of thideer vikram fans but freedom is the only true vikram fan other than you here