Thread: What does it mean to be thamizhs- PLEASE RESPOND

Threaded View

Junior Member Admin HubberNewbie HubberTeam HubberModerator HubberPro Hubber
    Post Thanks / Like

What does it mean to be thamizhs- PLEASE RESPOND

I am 19 yrs old. since i was 13 i ve lived abroad. but I have a fierce pride that i am a thamizhan. and by being a thamizhan, I consider myself lucky to call such an ancient, literary tradition as my own.

But u know what. it sometimes scares me to think that hardly anyone knows about the richness of their language/or history. if you dont even know. how are you going to be proud of it and worse still PROMOTE IT.

I am sick of people just raving on about the greatness of tamil. To most people it sounds as though we are all fanatics. Perhaps some people should take care of the living language thamizh too. i mean look at english which is flourishing now. greek, latin and that language sanskrit are all dead. the reason english is flourishing now is becos people speak it. chinese, japanese. they really speak it. UPDATE IT. and USE IT. why cant thamizhs do the same.

unmayil thamizh meedu patru irunthal ovvoru thamizhanum, thamizhil pesa, ezhutha karkka vendum. thamizh sould be made into a modern language. shortlly speaking two doctors should converse in thamizh medically. two scientists. two engineers. just as two philosophers or religious people might...

WHAT DO YOU THINK. we youngsters need some guidance from the PAZHAMS THAT grace this forum. dont we need to make varungala thamizh nadu a valamana thamizh nadu

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement