Dear Nakkeeran,
Thank you for your confidence in me. I have said it before and am saying it again and again. I am not an expert nor fully knowledgeable on Tamil films or music. My information is based on books and interviews from the cine field. If you read widely you will observe that many of these books contradict with one another. As for the cine personalities, I have met far too many of them. Sadly owing to old age and ailments, many of them are not able to confirm many matters.

There are a lot of gaps in the cine regime. So it is people like you who should check up whatever is posted.

Recently there was one person who somehow got hold of my personal email address and sent a nasty message asking me to stop posting, quoting many mistakes that I seem to have made. (I gave my email to only one person and it is now being very intelligently circulated)

The email made me happy as the person has finally and clearly rejected me as an expert. That is exactly the way I had wanted to be treated.

So, to say it again, please do not accept everything I say as an expert opinion- Please. I am not from Tamilnadu, I rely on books and interviews with cine personalities. I also make my own mistakes.

Thank you.
With regards.
Manisekaran