0 0%
  • Kala/Brinda

1 14.29%

Thread: Choreography - The soul of a Song visually

Threaded View

Senior Member Senior Hubber
    Post Thanks / Like

Choreography - The soul of a Song visually

I would like to start a new thread based on Choreography. It has been an important factor in the modern years to have lavishing costume along with great footsteps to make the song a massive hit. With the music channels, soon to be or already rocking up our televisions, there has been more pressure on the choreographers to bring the soul out of a song on screen.

Be it Chandralekha, with 50 huge drums in a set or be it "malarndhu malaradha" from Paasa malar, the role of a choreographer determines the best outcome of the song. There has been many new comers called as "dance masters" but there only some who are called as masters in dance !

Prabhu Deva
    Raju Sundaram
    Sundaram
    Raghavendra Lawrence
    Raghuram
    Kalyan
    "Cool" Jayanth
    Kala
    Brinda and so on

This will be space for all dancers out there in hub, the dance lovers and the guys who cant dance due to hip problems to discuss their likes, dislikes, disappointment of a wonderful song to be so bad on screens, a well executed songs, etc.

The hubbers are well equipped to discuss about every aspect of a film and I thought why not to have a separate thread for choreography which is the only thing that makes people to get up from their seat and dance along with their favourite heroes

Come on... Clap

PS: I tried my level best to search for an existing thread but in vein.

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement