Thread: Maestro ilaiyaraaja news & titbits

Threaded View

Senior Member Diamond Hubber sakaLAKALAKAlaa Vallavar's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by kameshratnam View Post
    sakaLAKALAKAlaa Vallavar:

We all know what he meant . What ever may be the case vijay's father was sitting there and i know when some one takes a sarcastic dig on the child when the parents are present.

I believe people who told me all the incidents since they are very close to the inner circles of IR. Also, please note not many were interested to go to his book release function not because they were not interested in that book but they feared IRs speech.

ARR - IR - Please come down to chennai and i will take you to 3 people who will tell u shocking stories

When he says cinema music is kuppai why cant he release more instrumental albums or some other albums. people are ready to buy and we have even given commitment. Let him not blame the fans for everything.

He talks about music download - i say it is correct to download music and buy originals. When the original itself is not available where do we listen to the songs?
    Kamesh, I know that you have contacts and sources who can reveal and tell more info. Ok, that Vijay/ajith matter, at max, it can be taken as mild hurt thats all.

Whatever anger IR had shown to other ppl in cine industry and whatever he has done to show his anger against ARR, but not known to media or not done in public, you seem to know that! So what man? I already said, we can only take into account what is available public. anything below that is nothing but peeping into his Drawing room.

I don't care what he has spoken behind the walls but I only see that he has infact given very well respect to Rahman/Others and I don't see any shortcomings in that at all.

Regarding the echo rights, music download(official release um pannamaatraaru, illegal download um thappunraaru) and his opinion on cine music, today's MDs, you are mixhing all this and saying that as ego! May be we can say he is not taking the steps to be a pukka professional, for example, in case of non availability of good quality official albums. Again we hear somebody is working on that.

He is not media friendly and sometimes answers harsh. But again we don't care to look at stupid questions. It is not his hobby to come and be harsh to media. HE just reacts to the question. Thatswhy i said the question shud not be misleading.

Above all, we fans hail him and call him god-like only for music! He is seen as a pure and pristine soul becos of his music and not other things! Above all, even after he is well aware of the great love which he is seeing from his fans, he never tries to mis-use that to portray his personal character as god-like. He is still arrogant to the person who deserves that! I am saying he is not faking even a bit. He is very natural.

So, whatever secrets you can say, is not going to alter my opinion/respect on him, becos i simply see no reason!
    Vishwaroopam is a 220+ Crores Record breaking Blockbuster!
    https://twitter.com/KamalHaasanFans

Uttama Villain Reviews Collection - http://goo.gl/MSBVxv

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement