Thread: Showing Affection in Public Places

Threaded View

Senior Member Senior Hubber
    Post Thanks / Like

Showing Affection in Public Places

I was shocked to watch the barbaric and inhuman incident on TV,where unsuspecting couples who visited the Gandhi Udyan in Meerut were beaten up by women officers who looked like eunuchs.I was reminded of a scene on CNN,where a Taliban guard had beaten up a helpless woman with a stick in Afghanistan just for revealing her face!These women rowdies were pulling the hair of girls and punching and beating them while their male counterparts stopped terrorised girls from running away,with lathis.These cops are cowards and imbeciles who can not make any positive change to the society or touch a single hair of the real goons out there.The most intriguing part is that they had already invited th whole media to witness and telecast their 'heroism' which they call 'operation Majnu'!

Why is this happening in India?Almost sixty years after independence are we going back to the stone age?These poor lovers have no other place to spend time together.Our cities offer no other chance for couples to meet except public parks.Or falling in love itself a sin? I have seen this attitude from the police in Bangalore too.I have witnessed the same scene in Lalbagh and was forced to go out from a small park near Richards Town,where I was sitting,talking to my then fiance,now wife!

I am sure almost all of these people are inoffensive lovers and the maximum they do is to hold hands in Public.Why should it offend these thugs?

I hope these terrorists are punished in the most horrible way, and they don't get away with it.

http://in.news.yahoo.com/051221/137/61n37.html
    "It was the inaction of those who could have acted,the indifference of those who should have known better,the silence of the voice of justice when it mattered the most, that made it possible for evil to triumph"-[Hailey Gabricelassie]

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement