Thread: தேவை ஒரு இனிய தமிழ் பெயர்

Hybrid View

Senior Member Seasoned Hubber rsubras's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like
    Thanks mala , anegama God's grace, we will zero in on நிரல்யா அருணிதா (Niralya Arunitha) , will this name make sense? or will it look like a combination of two separate words without any connection
    R.SUBRAMANIAN

My Blog site - http://rsubras.blogspot.com

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement

Senior Member Seasoned Hubber
    Post Thanks / Like

Thanks thanks

Being in a multi racial Malaysia, I know that all races here are mesmerised by nice sounding names. If a name is foreign to them but sounds great, they would like to take it and recoin it to suit their own language and try to be able to say that the name has a meaning in their own language. You elicited these names from your own Tamiz field. In this connexion I should say that you have gone through a really worthwhile and rich exercise. I have to thank you for inviting me and others here to participate in it.

The names you selected are good. As words, they sound great and carry excellent meaning.

I wish you all the best. My wishes for your new arrival little girl and your lady and all other members.

Enjoy yourself.

Thank you.
    B.I. Sivamaalaa (Ms)

Senior Member Seasoned Hubber rsubras's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by bis_mala View Post
    Being in a multi racial Malaysia, I know that all races here are mesmerised by nice sounding names. If a name is foreign to them but sounds great, they would like to take it and recoin it to suit their own language and try to be able to say that the name has a meaning in their own language. You elicited these names from your own Tamiz field. In this connexion I should say that you have gone through a really worthwhile and rich exercise. I have to thank you for inviting me and others here to participate in it.

The names you selected are good. As words, they sound great and carry excellent meaning.

I wish you all the best. My wishes for your new arrival little girl and your lady and all other members.

Enjoy yourself.

Thank you.

So much thanks Mala.... you really were very supportive and patient enough to answer my repeated questions
    R.SUBRAMANIAN

My Blog site - http://rsubras.blogspot.com