Thread: Padalgal Palavidham - பாடல்கள் பலவிதம்

Threaded View

Junior Member Senior Hubber
    Post Thanks / Like
    Murali sir no words in dictionary to appreciate your writings about TM, I remember good olden days how ladies were showing interest to follow the novel waiting anxiously on thursdays for anandavikatan issue's arraival.very nicely you have written like how APN has captured the theme successfully in mouldig the characters etc was very much appreciated by followers of the novel including my belovedmother when she saw the movie told me at shanthi theatre itself.
    regarding movie made a thumping success that time iwas a college student crossing mountroad very often every time HOUSEFULL board seen even after 10weeks run. i could not belive that. two persons who are brothers sellig tickets in black market well known to all our NT fans said proudly they have purchaded one new ambassador oout of the earings of this movie alone withinn 100days run. some thing hard to belie but a fact.
    When we met APN sir in his house he was astonished about the thumping success of the movie and apprecited all the artists and NT IN particular about his invovement in the picture.
    GREAT DAYS.
    Last edited by Subramaniam Ramajayam; 26th March 2014 at 03:33 AM.