Thread: 2015 ICC Cricket World Cup

Threaded View

Senior Member Veteran Hubber
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by gane14 View Post
    Erkanavae, endha designla vandhu Dhoni pera kedukkalamnu oru gumbal kaathutu irukku, if at all India lose to Pakistan in this worldcup, Dhoni will be thrashed like anything for rest of his life. And with the kind of team he is leading now, I am seriously concerned about the outcome of IND vs PAK match

aam present sir !! , where is rest of the gang ya ?

Dhoni has shown nothing but sheer arrogance by retiring from test format in middle of series so close to world cup. And by the way in which he is continuing to play as if he is doing country a favor by showing up on field. Hope he re focus on cricket than this new found darling shastriji, and get this match out of the way.

While we were busy twiddling our thumbs with lady looking and barely teen fast bowlers and calling them future of Indian bowling attack or should we call bowel movement attack . Pak was busy producing their version of hercules I sincerely hope it doesn't become 1 sided contest.
    Last edited by Dilbert; 14th February 2015 at 10:05 PM.
    My onions and Signature changes according to my desperate need to be in lime light as the BIG Brother :0 - just saying..