Thread: OK Kanmani: Maniratnam-ARRahman-PC Sreeram

Hybrid View

Junior Member Senior Hubber
    Post Thanks / Like
    Watched the movie..its above average feel good movie for me,few good moments especially the scenes between Prakash and leela were good..Dulquer acting is good,nithya menon acting just OK but "Pppaaaahhhhh"..The climax portion argument between lead pairs in car is very very atificial and irritating..
    Mani want to get out of flops so he has played safely in choosing urban love story..understandable..Hope he is back in delivering great movies like Kannathil Muthamittal.PC Sriram also done very easily and beautifully with not so complicated locations..
    For ARR its very easy to compose for love stories like this..
    Being gr8 fan of ARR for years I can say after long time ARR delivered superbly overall..His lingaa-raavanan is average,Kadal is just above average,Kochadaiyaan-good..
    OK kanmani is very good but still waiting something like Jodha Akbar,Guru,swades..In last 10 years he has delivered extra-ordinary music in Hindi which may be has given such platform to experiment..
    So in that sense waiting desperately for his musical in "Mohenjo Daro" directed by jodha akbar fame Ashutosh Gowariker..

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement

Senior Member Veteran Hubber Mahen's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by USV View Post
    The climax portion argument between lead pairs in car is very very atificial and irritating..
    those were some of the best parts..very real..
    Usurae Poguthey Usurae Poguthey..Othada Nee Konjam Suzhikayila

Junior Member Senior Hubber
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Mahen View Post
    those were some of the best parts..very real..
    Its real from nature point of you,i mean if we are in that situation..
    what I am saying is the execution..execution,acting is very very artificial and irritating..my thoughts