Quote Originally Posted by F.S.Gandhi vandayar
Dear Srivatsav,

Your queries and my replies here : I have not directed you to old posts. But I copy and paste here some of them.

"Can I seek a bit more clarification about this? for example, what do you mean by vedic culture...? what do you mean by CE etc.,"

Common Era generally specify after Jesus Christ's birth. BC-before christ: AC-After the death of Christ. Since, Christ belongs to one religion,Secular historiens specify Common Era & before common era etc.

I may write about the transformation of Tamil culture to Vedhic culture in "Vaduku Karunadar" thread which I find that topic is suitable historically.

Archestrated birthwise divisions and their stronghold is basic theme of Vedhic culture. To make this a social structure called "Akarakaram" is made and that too in south India. And by that economical pattern of society revolved around priests and kings where 80 % of masses got downtrodden. For details please wait for my future posts.

"So what is the meaning of "initithiran, varunan and sivan....in tamizh and I req you to kindly let me know the root of those words!"

Inthran is pure tamil word used in Tholkappiam and prevailed in ancient tamil worship.

"Im' is the root as 'suttu oli' which means 'Kulir'(cool) and was used to specify substances of cool nature.

Intham - puli , Inthuli - Perumkayam, Inthul - nelli, Inthu - Mathi / Chanthiran , Inthanam - Kaadu , Inthalam - a Yazh instrument used in Marutham land. Maarutham is cool air and hence the land was named Marutham. Inthalam is also a raham from this Yazh.

'Im' turned 'Sam'- 'sim' produced santhanam, Santhu, sinthakam-pulia maram, Sinthu - a river , sinthooram- a tilak powder, sunthu- water and all specify cool nature.

Inthiran is the god of Marutham land specified in tholkappiam. 'Inthira vizha' was celebrated in kaveri river is silapapathikaram message.

Inthiran is the god of water land because water is cool in nature. Inthiran is also called Venthan. Varunan is god of sea land. 'Vari'
means kadal.

'Sinthu' river also might have been named from the word sunthu / sinthu. The word Inthiran turned 'Indra' in north India.

Inthran and Uruthran(ruthran) worship is prevailing in vedhas and is noted in Egypt civilization makes the vedhics claim so. Inthran along with Kanthu (kanthan) / pillar worship in Egypt only shows tamils culture and not Vedhic culture. Vedhic culture was influenced by tamil culture.

Tamil 'sivan' is from Tholkappiam 'Seyon' which means reddish angry man.

Tamil sea god Vaaranan / Varunan is from root Vari / Vaari which means Sea.

f.s.gandhi