View Poll Results: Should History & Culture Section remain in The Hub?

Voters
41. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes

33 80.49%
  • No

8 19.51%

Thread: Do's and Dont's of History & Culture Section

Hybrid View

Senior Member Senior Hubber
    Post Thanks / Like
    Then why is this hubber called "Rohit" being allowed to post anti-Hindu remarks in a more encapsulated way?
    I do not pass any comment or remark on anything unless I have thoroughly investigated and analysed the matter myself and have found sufficient and conclusive evidences to support them.

he is just detracting believers with his criticisms!
    No one can detract anyone with any amount of criticism unless the holders of a belief are clearly shown the sheer inadequacy and fallacy of the belief they hold.

I have no intention whatsoever to hurt anyone’s emotional feelings. I am only uncovering the Truth; the real Truth, which is more likely to taste bitter to many of you and consequently may give rise to some extremely unpleasant experiences of severe dissonance. I am really sorry if that is the case.

While he promotes Buddhism
    I am not here to promote Buddhism. Whoever thinks or says that, are the ones who themselves have invoked Buddha or Buddhism in order to draw some fallacious support to their baseless arguments. I did not bring Buddhism into arguments unless it was already being used; which obliged me to argue against them in order to preserve the authenticity of Buddhism, which I have now satisfactorily achieved; and gladly, everyone now clearly knows that.

he said if he had to agree with religion, it would be hinduism.
    This is a blatant lie, a dissonance-ridden fabrication of shameless lie.

I have no reason whatsoever to say such thing. Period

Some people agree with everything he says.
    Not only some people, but people like you also agree with what I say. The only difference is, unlike others, people like you are not ready to admit it openly; instead they try to find some solace by superimposing their dissonance-ridden mental turmoil upon some fictitious characters, which in fact, makes their conditions even more obvious and pitiable.

There are only two mistakes one can make along the road to Truth; not going all the way, and not starting.
    - Buddha

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement