NO!

I am not responsible for giving explanations to anyone. Why should I care about you or anyone other than myself ? I share what I have learnt and experienced with people only when it is joyful for me to do it, and when I do it that way, the joy of sharing is enough for me and hence I don't care a damn about whether the message gets through to them or what they think about it.

It is best for each of us to find our own truth, not to merely imitate another's ideas. For getting to our own truth, there are simple methods which have been advocated ( see here: http://mayyam.com/hub/viewtopic.php?t=11396, the last post of mine) , and they are everyone's property. If you want to find your own truth, practice them, they don't cost anything other than a few hours a week and some sincerity. If you don't care about them and look for people to explain spirituality, then I am afraid I can't help you, and no one can. This is a journey where people can only remind you of the way , but the journey is ultimately personal and must be traversed alone.

And by the way, Believing is Seeing, rather than the contrary. If you believe anyone is an 'ordinary' soul who doesn't understand these things, or that I or anyone is somehow 'higher' because I or that someone does understand, so it will be, for you! I don't care about these anyway, there is no such thing as ordinary, higher, lower etc..in my world. Anyway for that matter, I happen to think you are just pulling my leg here.. LOL.

Kallaathathu Kamal Alavu.. LOL .

Love and Light.
Quote Originally Posted by Devar Magan
Quote Originally Posted by anbu_kathir
Haha.. yes of course.

Point is that questions of religion, spiritual experience, the science of the universe etc (i post only in such topics ) are not like quite like 1+1 = 2. Its always misleading to simpify truths in these areas to such an extent.
then.. when will u explain?? any DVDs to explain?? how will we ordinary souls get to understand god and religion.. dont u feel responsibility to enlighthen us???

Quote Originally Posted by anbu_kathir
As the proverb goes, kattrathu kai man alavu, kallaalathathu ulagalavu illaya? That too in spiritual, religious issues, where 'information' is of no use.

Love and Light.

kattrathu kai alavu,
kallaalathathu KAMAL alavu ..