Ramki
Thanks for this melody.
Ramamurthy is right.
B.S.Ranga was the producer , director of both films Nichchaya thamboolam and Thendral veesum. Both films were produced by Vikram productions and released in the year 1962.
Manisekaran is right about the song "pAdinAr kavinjar pAdinAr". That song was recorded for N.Thambulam released on 9-2-1962. This song could not be included in this film. (That happened in many films those days songs like thendral varum in P.pazhamum, ennai thottu in PMPaar...that songs never seen in films.)
This "pAdinAr " song was included in Thendral veesum by B.S.Ranga. VR were the MD for both films.

Thendral veesum was released on 7-9-1962. starring Kalyankumar and Krishnakumari.
had very good melodies by VR
meettAtha veenaiyithu veesi varum thendral -PS
pAttu piRanthavudan pAda vaiththAyE-PS
pAdinaar-TMS-PS&co
one Janaki solo
the more popular azhagAna malarE

I have heard all these songs in Radio Ceylon. I haven't seen the film.I have been searching all the video stores for these nice melodies alone. No suceess so far.

kanavE song mentioned by rs is a beauty by G.K.Venkatesh in Senthamarai- Sivaji, Padmini Bhimsing film. I think it was the last film Padmini acted before her marriage. There is a beautiful dance song "vAraNamAyiram". K.R.Ramasamy's last song "pAda mAttEn" was in that film. I heard when Kannadasan wrote those lines "pAda mAttEn", nobody thought that will be KRR's last song.