Quote Originally Posted by seldon1985
Hello again!

As for being obsessed about Alka, I ask why not (to the sender of the message above)? Why not have something to dream about and smile about when things are mundane and everyday. We do not love something so much as to devote our life to it or in an attempt to emulate it, but instead we do it to provide an escape from our lives. Im sure even you tend to make perfect those things/people that you do not see in sometime...

Thank you Deep_secrets for your website! It was highly informative, and I have passed on the word about the concert! Your comment about distance increasing love reminds me of a theme from the movie 'Kisna' (Kisna says the same thing to Lady Katherine at the end of the film). Of course, 'Kisna' has a song 'Tu Itni Pagli Kyon Hai' sung by the great Alka herself!

I understand why you do not want to go to the concert. I too on hindsight understand that I would have adulated Udit Narayan even more if I did not see him in concert! But alas, I am too weak to stay away and I cannot wait for the concert this summer!
why dont you build a bloody shrine?!