Completed the road trip of around 6000 miles!

Drove in rain / snow / sun / day / night / plains / hills

Started at Detroit, Michigan on Dec 24, family of 4 plus a friend. Picked up a friend and mother at Columbus, Ohio on the same day.
(Road travel of about 200 miles / I-75 & OH 23)

Continued driving on Dec 24th to reach Oklahoma city, OK to halt for the night. (I-70 / I-44 / I-40, touched Indianapolis, IN / St Louis, MO, Tulsa, OK on the way which also crossed parts of IL)

Drove from OK to Flagstaff, AZ on Dec 25th. (Amarillo, TX / Albaquerque, NM on the way).

Visited Grand Canyon, AZ on 26th (close to Flagstaff, AZ).

Drove from there to Hoover Dam on the border of AZ & NV the same day and spent there till dark.

Las Vegas is about 25 miles from Hoover Dam and visited there for a few hours and drove to Los Angeles, CA to a friend's home to sleep on 26th Night.

27th Hollywood / Universal studios.

28th - failed attempt to enter Disneyland, the authorities had to put up with me for 30 minutes and patiently listened to my advices but no exceptions anyways Drove around LA. (Opened a separate "warning" thread on this)

29th - Drove to San Francisco. Should have printed the yahoo map that told me to use I5 all the way but missed to do it. Ended up following my GPS which took me to 101 via a single lane CA road In which I had to make some risky passing. (overtaking like Indian style). Spent some precious time in my most fav city in the world

30th - golden gate bridge and visiting some friends at Novato,CA (just north of San Francisco) and drove back to LA, this time via I5 all the way

31st - Disney, entering before 9 AM

1st - drive to Albaquerue, NM for night-stay

2nd - drove non-stop to Columbus (reached 3rd morning) as my friend had to go to his workplace on 3rd. 21 hours driving!

3rd evening - home-sweet-home