PDA

View Full Version : Jilla || Ilayathalapathy & Mohanlal || Imman D

Pages : 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 13 14

Kumaran.P
12th January 2014, 07:38 PM
Jilla official page via Facebook :
Jilla bagged 25 % more than the first day collection of Thuppakki all over the world. Creating history at the Box Office with House Full shows all over.

Rogerusabe
12th January 2014, 07:53 PM
Jathi kalavaram scene has been trimmed from the movie since yesterday

Mr.GreyShirt
12th January 2014, 07:57 PM
They should seriously trim some fight scenes. Not all of them have to be long

Kumaran.P
12th January 2014, 08:10 PM
Omg !! That maalaimalar jilla news ah apdiye edit pani avanga padathuku podranga :rotfl: what a polappu is this? :lol:

CEDYBLUE
12th January 2014, 08:10 PM
I thought the fight after sister marriage,though it was choreographed well was quite unnecessary. Could have easily saved 5-7 mins.

Mr.GreyShirt
12th January 2014, 08:18 PM
The scene with the little kid at the hospital was not needed also.

Scotthvm
12th January 2014, 08:49 PM
As thalaivar in jilla says i yam very happyyy
https://pbs.twimg.com/media/BdxqEv5IgAAQKkR.jpg
ayo ivanga thola thangamudiyala,nama real paper post panirukum ,but http://www.mayyam.com/talk/attachment.php?attachmentid=2916&d=1389536035 idhu edited post,intha buildup thevaya

Kumaran.P
12th January 2014, 08:53 PM
Desperate.. Desperate.. Desperate nothing else.. and alsoo feel of insecurity that they may lose badly as 2007 pongal.. free ya vidu :) !!

Kumaran.P
12th January 2014, 08:58 PM
Anjana Rangan(Sun music VJ) :
Wow !! Loved Jilla !! Vijay sir is Prince Charming as always !! Amazing back ground score by Iman sir! Semma mass !! #Jilla #Thalapathy

Kumaran.P
12th January 2014, 09:01 PM
https://pbs.twimg.com/media/BdyfxMxCYAAZeLU.jpg

Kumaran.P
12th January 2014, 09:03 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lHj56yo78iE

SenGOEk
12th January 2014, 09:15 PM
Rajasekar ‏@sekartweets
#Jilla TN box office: 7 crores (approx), Veeram : 6.5 crores (approx)

SenGOEk
12th January 2014, 09:18 PM
DAY ONE BOX OFFICE COLLECTIONS OF VEERAM AND JILLA - JILLA LEADS

Day one box office collections of veeram and jilla - jilla leads

Tamil Nadu box office is in all time high as both Veeram and Jilla have took a solid opening at the box office. Cinemalead brings you the first day box office collections of both the films.

Jilla creates all time record at Kerala box office and leads in first day collection:
Vijay's Jilla day one box office collections are humongous. The film is said to have grossed approximately more than 11 crores at the box office and in Kerala alone the film has collected 2.61 crores which is an all time record.
Considering Veeram the day one collection of Jilla is stupendously high, thanks to the record breaking Kerala collections and the also the strong overseas collections.
Veeram day one collections:
In case of Tamil Nadu Jilla collected 7 crores while Veeram collected 6.5 crores at the box office but when considering the world wide trade report, Jilla comfortably leads Veeram. The day one world wide collection of Veeram is said to be 8+ crores.

http://cinemalead.com/news-id-day-one-box-office-collections-of-veeram-and-jilla-jilla-leads-jilla-box-office-12-01-144286.htm

SenGOEk
12th January 2014, 09:19 PM
King of opening - Thalapathy da:smokesmirk:

Kumaran.P
12th January 2014, 09:21 PM
Meanwhile Jilla Trailer Has Crossed 2+ Million Views in just 4days... \m/

Kumaran.P
12th January 2014, 09:34 PM
:smokesmirk:
https://pbs.twimg.com/media/BdynhBvCcAAa98v.jpg

SenGOEk
12th January 2014, 10:03 PM
Lal online ‏@lal_online
#Jilla is unstopable in kerala ! After a record breaking 1st (2.60cr) & 2nd day its going to be huge in all prospects !

Russellmvr
12th January 2014, 10:09 PM
Lal online ‏@lal_online
#Jilla is unstopable in kerala ! After a record breaking 1st (2.60cr) & 2nd day its going to be huge in all prospects !

Neenga vera.. Jilla-ku crowd-a illaiyaam.. ellarum matha padam paakiraangalam... But its a medical miracle avanka colelction maddum kooduthe illai :lol:

ajaybaskar
12th January 2014, 10:24 PM
A friend of mine just returned from a houseful show of Jilla @ Kuzhithurai Lakshmi and called. After the call, i find a post that the film has been removed. Indeed a medical miracle. :wink:

joe
12th January 2014, 10:30 PM
A friend of mine just returned from a houseful show of Jilla @ Kuzhithurai Lakshmi and called. After the call, i find a post that the film has been removed. Indeed a medical miracle. :wink:
I think Lal factor huge plus in kuzhithurai , some extend Nagercoil

Russellmvr
12th January 2014, 10:30 PM
Desperation at its peak Ajay anna..!!
The myth has proven wrong.. athuthan The king of Opening..!!

So not to be surprised on such post.. I even saw a post edited well about the mothers and kids watching Jilla...!!

PS: Source illamalthaanga anga oditu irukku... :)

Kumaran.P
12th January 2014, 10:32 PM
When they can cheaply edit the contents of Jilla news that came in todays Malaimalar with other movie it's not suprising they can post a fake news/tweets :lol: mukkavasi vandi "fake" la thana oduthu!

SenGOEk
12th January 2014, 10:34 PM
:rotfl::rotfl:

Russellmvr
12th January 2014, 10:41 PM
When they can cheaply edit the contents of Jilla news that came in todays Malaimalar with other movie it's not suprising they can post a fake news/tweets :lol: mukkavasi vandi "fake" la thana oduthu!

OK OK amaithi.. athu avanga kashdam..

Let us not deviate from the celebration of Jilla :wink:

SenGOEk
12th January 2014, 10:41 PM
sg-cafe ‏@media_sgcafe
#Jilla has officially reached #Enthiran's screen count in Singapore with 21 screens this weekend! #Veeram just one less, with 20 screens

SenGOEk
12th January 2014, 10:42 PM
sg-cafe ‏@media_sgcafe
Only 2 Tamil movies have been screened in Cathay Singapore's biggest screen - The Grand Cathay - Surya's #Maattrraan and Vijay's #Jilla.

SenGOEk
12th January 2014, 10:44 PM
JILLA 3rd Day is Like as First Day Show !!! at Thameens MAXX Theatr Kanyakumari-Kerala Border

https://twitter.com/anto_sachien/status/422331064376229888/photo/1/large

SenGOEk
12th January 2014, 11:00 PM
Mohanlal Fans Club ‏@MohanlalMFC
They said its jilla vs veeram...!!
But sorry guys.. Its Jilla vs Drishyam

Kumaran.P
12th January 2014, 11:40 PM
summa ramasamy sonnaru, kuppusamy sonnaruntu :lol2:
At trissur! Real Mass.. https://m.ak.fbcdn.net/photos-a.ak/hphotos-ak-prn2/s720x720/1513287_639459686112717_1102044663_n.jpg

Russellmvr
12th January 2014, 11:46 PM
Ippa Ramasamy UAE show pathiyum pesuraaram..!! :lol2:

ajaybaskar
12th January 2014, 11:49 PM
www.grandcinemas.com (http://www.grandcinemas.com)

Pls to note showcount for Jilla and if you are interested, for other movies as well

Russellmvr
12th January 2014, 11:52 PM
www.grandcinemas.com (http://www.grandcinemas.com)

Pls to note showcount for Jilla and if you are interested, for other movies as well

Not Really :lol:

ajaybaskar
12th January 2014, 11:54 PM
And this is the other major multiplex in UAE screening Jilla

http://uae.voxcinemas.com/schedules.aspx?id=HO00002271&d=2014-01-09

tamilan99
13th January 2014, 02:14 AM
did they start screening trimmed version in overseas?

CEDYBLUE
13th January 2014, 08:23 AM
Jilla loses theaters: A summary of the findings from Hub:

1. Singapore:

Jilla has its shows decreased from the first day, but yet reaches (increases its count) to match Endhiran's screen count in Singapore. Something Wrong.

Same scenario in UAE as well. Jilla was released 2 days early there in UAE, but yet its theater count seems to decrease-increase like Singapore.

2. The Mayajaal Sudden Death

Shows for the weekend for Jilla was around 28, which despite the decrease in count from Monday increases to 30.

3. The Kuzhitharai Disappointment

Jilla has been removed from Kuzhitharai on Saturday, but people go there and watch the movie on a secret screen which is houseful. Outrageous.

4. The Kerala Reversal

Special fans shows for Jilla gets scrapped off to bring the number down from 200 to 195 whereas the other release increases from 80 to 100. Jilla is on the slide and there are some photoshots of a solitary interest at the ticket counter in Kerala. Sad reversal.

As of now UK is holding fort because Vijay is married to a UK resident. Someone to save Vijay's skin in UK.

Russellmvr
13th January 2014, 08:59 AM
:rotfl:

vadai vadai

dharik
13th January 2014, 09:41 AM
Jilla loses theaters: A summary of the findings from Hub:

1. Singapore:

Jilla has its shows decreased from the first day, but yet reaches (increases its count) to match Endhiran's screen count in Singapore. Something Wrong.

Same scenario in UAE as well. Jilla was released 2 days early there in UAE, but yet its theater count seems to decrease-increase like Singapore.

2. The Mayajaal Sudden Death

Shows for the weekend for Jilla was around 28, which despite the decrease in count from Monday increases to 30.

3. The Kuzhitharai Disappointment

Jilla has been removed from Kuzhitharai on Saturday, but people go there and watch the movie on a secret screen which is houseful. Outrageous.

4. The Kerala Reversal

Special fans shows for Jilla gets scrapped off to bring the number down from 200 to 195 whereas the other release increases from 80 to 100. Jilla is on the slide and there are some photoshots of a solitary interest at the ticket counter in Kerala. Sad reversal.

As of now UK is holding fort because Vijay is married to a UK resident. Someone to save Vijay's skin in UK.

Kerala is shalini's native.. wht is d collection thr for ur film??

Bro, Thala thalapathy ya vachu than avunga wife eh thavira, wife ah vachu ThalaThalapathy illa!!

Kumaran.P
13th January 2014, 10:41 AM
Jilla Success meet happening in residency towers chennai..

Kumaran.P
13th January 2014, 10:43 AM
RB Chowdhary : Fans and Distributors didn't allow me to sleep, until I added Yeppa Maama Treat'u song back in to the movie.

Kumaran.P
13th January 2014, 10:44 AM
RB Chowdhary : Jilla collections has crossed all our expectations, I thank you all for the same. This is Vijay's 6th movie under our banner all the previous 5 were Hit's and now Jilla is added to that list. As far as Jilla goes the distributors all over are really happy. I thank Vijay, Mohanlal and all other artists who were highly cooperative throught, Imman for his Music and Neson for directing this wonderful movie.

Kumaran.P
13th January 2014, 10:46 AM
#Jilla press meet - Mohanlal had got distribution rights for this movie in Kerala & he seems to be 'very happy'
Chennai Distributor (Thameens) : I thank Vijay sir and Chowdhary sir for allowing me to release the movie in Chennai ! Grand Success !

Kumaran.P
13th January 2014, 10:46 AM
TT Area Distributor : #Jilla has overcome Nanban and Thuppakki collections in the first three days.. The theatre owners are really happy.

Kumaran.P
13th January 2014, 10:47 AM
Dir. Neson : I should first thank #Vijay anna for trusting me with #Jilla. Also Mohanlal sir 4 accepting it, he is happy person right now.

Kumaran.P
13th January 2014, 10:49 AM
#Jilla Overseas Distributor - Movie got released in more than 200 screens overseas. Movie had got released even in Hong Kong, Bangkok

Kumaran.P
13th January 2014, 10:50 AM
Vijay : I thank my fans, I'm indebted to
them. On the first day my friends had
visited various theatres and showed
me certain video clippings, it was really
touching. I owe it big time to my fans
for this grand opening. The main reason I usually don't keep success
meets as such, the main reason I
attended this meet is to thank my fans.
I am really happy.

Kumaran.P
13th January 2014, 10:51 AM
Soori : This movie has become a big hit, I thank you all for that. I thank Vijay, Neson and others for giving a me a chance..If Vijay is in such a big position today its because he is an all round entertainer be it Comedy, Romance or Action he is the best

Kumaran.P
13th January 2014, 10:53 AM
Mahat : The main reason for Vijay's success is his Simplicity, he is down to earth and yes he doesn't consider me as a new actor.He helps me out with the scenes, I really thank him for the same.

Kumaran.P
13th January 2014, 10:54 AM
At success meet.. https://pbs.twimg.com/media/Bd1ZN5rCIAAFoTU.jpg

Kumaran.P
13th January 2014, 10:56 AM
Thalaivar playing temple run :D
https://pbs.twimg.com/media/Bd1axuLCcAE-V_8.jpg

Mahen
13th January 2014, 11:40 AM
I always thought success meet just a few days after a movie's release is an indicator that the movie is doing bad..a desparate attempt to promote the film..am i right?

Rogerusabe
13th January 2014, 11:50 AM
Ena pogaichal arambichuruchu Pola. Sethulayum adivangi sothulayum adi vanguna ganda irukathana seiyum

Rogerusabe
13th January 2014, 12:13 PM
As expected jaldrawoods rocked. Have to thank Anban for breaking the pot in the centre of hall at wrong time for opposition. Paavam pulaiga moonchi :lol: .Except jaldra tfu and jaldrawoods they cant do anything :lol:

GSV
13th January 2014, 12:14 PM
I always thought success meet just a few days after a movie's release is an indicator that the movie is doing bad..a desparate attempt to promote the film..am i right?

Mahen,
happened for thuppaki as well.. recent movies like pandianaadu,endrendrum punnagai, rajarani kellam nadandhadhe one week kulla.. i am 100% sure movie is not doing bad business. so they need not to ..

Kumaran.P
13th January 2014, 12:14 PM
And reporting shows increased , screens increased blah blah is also a desperate attempt to prove movie is doing good when it actually doing poor and its also a promotional tactic :rotfl:

Kumaran.P
13th January 2014, 12:18 PM
I'm not sure why you guys still believing behindwoods is neutral. There are lots of facts which many of us not aware... The editors in the site are pro other actor. lmkmoviemaniac,abisekh etc guys are that actor fans :lol: and hope u all aware even after we won the poll for top actor conducted by them a week ago they placed both vijay and other star in the same 3rd spot.. then whats the need of conducting a poll??

Russellmvr
13th January 2014, 12:21 PM
One India and behindwoods- va vaichuthan avanga vaazhkai oduthu.. paavam.. mottai ellam pottutu vanthirukaar... dnt insult him... already article ellam edit panni photo edukura nilamaila irukaanga.... aduththa padam vera delayed.. ithula en ippadi avnkala kashda paduthuringa... :lol2:

Dammy R
13th January 2014, 12:26 PM
Not sure if I am wrong...but typically the box office report comes out on Monday evening or Tuesday morning as compiling the numbers until Sunday night does take time. Even Taran adarsh who is the leading tracker isn't so prompt as behindwoods. This definitely seems to come across as an agenda or desperation to put a particular movie down. I may be wrong...but I thought Jilla was in bigger screens and more shows...and both movies ran housefull so it's a bit strange. Anyway I saw it again here last night with family and it was housefull with 80% family crowd. Everyone seemed to enjoy the movie.

mareen
13th January 2014, 12:57 PM
3 days le success meet a? Why too early? Innum pongale varalaye.

uruzalari
13th January 2014, 01:02 PM
3 days le success meet a? Why too early? Innum pongale varalaye.

It is obviously a promotional strategy

Kumaran.P
13th January 2014, 01:07 PM
Ayngaran Netherlands @Ayngaranholland :
#JILLA CREATES HISTORY AT THE BOX OFFICE
https://twitter.com/Ayngaranholland/status/422631782417465344

Rogerusabe
13th January 2014, 01:08 PM
Thaniya nadicha padam mokka vanguthunu arya,arjun,thambiga 4 peru kootitu vanthu nadichutu sola va jeicharam :lol: .

Kumaran.P
13th January 2014, 01:13 PM
Their logic :-
Our movies dont run 100days..
So if other actors films run 100days.. THEY ARE FAKE..

Our star wont come anywhere out of home.. So if other actors come attend events.. THEY ARE FOR PUBLICITY.
Our movies dont have success meets.. So if other films carry success meet.. THEY ARE NOT REAL SUCCESSES..
Dance.. Romance.. Action.. Singing.. Comic sense etc etc are NOTHING AND NOTHING WORTH because their star does not know what are the above things called :lol:

Rogerusabe
13th January 2014, 01:14 PM

dont post fake stuffs. Post if u anythin genuine from jaldrawoods

Kumaran.P
13th January 2014, 01:19 PM
dont post fake stuffs. Post if u anythin genuine from jaldrawoods
oops.. We dont know to Go and OPPARI VECHUFY AT jaldrawoods editor lmkmoviemaniac :lol2:

Mohan kumar.
13th January 2014, 01:26 PM

Our star wont come anywhere out of home.. So if other actors come attend events.. THEY ARE FOR PUBLICITY.
Our movies dont have success meets.. So if other films carry success meet.. THEY ARE NOT REAL SUCCESSES..
Dance.. Romance.. Action.. Singing.. Comic sense etc etc are NOTHING AND NOTHING WORTH because their star does not know what are the above things called :lol:

:yes::exactly:

Rogerusabe
13th January 2014, 01:29 PM
Theatre yae ilathavanugaluku more shows aam. Ajith fan sitela vantha collection report vechu aatam. Of course all are ajith fans. Cant expect common sense :lol:

Kumaran.P
13th January 2014, 01:34 PM
Ennaya ipdi la panrainga :lol: https://pbs.twimg.com/media/Bd13UGJIAAEDH65.jpg

Rogerusabe
13th January 2014, 01:37 PM
Jilla released in all big theatres. Other movie released in micham meedhi theatres. Kaeta more showsaam :rotfl: . Kaekaravan ajith fana iruntha ena vaena solvangalaam. After all ajith fan pota kanaku thaana.correcta irukum. Ena na soldrathu.

Singapore dubaila show oda vali ilavangalaam japan jackie chan pathi paesaranunga :rotfl2: .ena mukunalum anga padam odathunu avangalukae purinjiruchu pola :lol:

Rogerusabe
13th January 2014, 01:43 PM
Ennaya ipdi la panrainga :lol: https://pbs.twimg.com/media/Bd13UGJIAAEDH65.jpg

ada paesama irupa. Aparam thala ku injury, vayasayiruchu athaan salugai thanthirukanganu solvanga. May be senior citizen benefit plan :lol:

Mohan kumar.
13th January 2014, 01:45 PM
:rotfl: :rotfl:

Rogerusabe
13th January 2014, 01:50 PM
Hindu,times all saying jilla winner. Intha dubakoor ajith fan site saying veeram had more shows and collection :lol: . After all sun pic fake profile potavanunga thana. Rotflkannan and jaldrawoods mattum thaan intha naatil maedhavigal.

mareen
13th January 2014, 01:54 PM
Ade enna guys ithu chinna pasanga mari mari maathi pesikittu. Let us enjoy the movie and discuss the movie. Most family audience will come to see from today itself.

I really liked vijays intro in this movie, very nicely done. However, his childhood character didnt need his intro though.

Rogerusabe
13th January 2014, 02:13 PM
Intha maanam keta polapuku :rotfl: . After all mankatha fake sun pic profile potavanga thana

gane14
13th January 2014, 02:15 PM
Ade enna guys ithu chinna pasanga mari mari maathi pesikittu. Let us enjoy the movie and discuss the movie. Most family audience will come to see from today itself.

I really liked vijays intro in this movie, very nicely done. However, his childhood character didnt need his intro though.

Enna ippadi solteenga mareen, andha childhood character was really good and set the tone for the some of the scenes afterwards...

Rogerusabe
13th January 2014, 02:19 PM
Enna ippadi solteenga mareen, andha childhood character was really good and set the tone for the some of the scenes afterwards...

:yes: I liked it. Is he the same guy from Nanban/Vijay tv fame. His facial reactions were same like Vijay.

Rogerusabe
13th January 2014, 02:23 PM
Vijay meets press, thanks fans!

Producer RB Chowdary had a success meet of Jilla today (Jan 13) morning.Ilayathalapathy Vijay was the cynosure of all eyes. The others present at the success meet were director Neason, music director D Imman, Mahat and Soori.

All distributors of Jilla from Tamil Nadu were present at the meet. They were unanimous that it is one of the biggest grossers in recent times. Boss Siva the film’s Trichy and Thanjavur distributor said: " Jilla's opening three days collections are better than Nanban and Thuppakki. The entire trade is happy with the box-office performance of the film.”

Shibu of Thameens, who distributed the film in Chennai city said : " I would like to thank Vijay sir and producer RB Chowdary sir for giving me the opportunity to release the film in Chennai city. The first 3 days gross collections of Jilla was extra-ordinary and it has collected 1.5 crores in the city alone which is much greater than Vijay's biggest hit Thuppakki" .

RB Chowdary said " We had trimmed the film to make it even more racy. But now many fans are requesting me to bring back 'Eppa Mama treat’ song . “

Vijay in his humble way said that he didn’t like the idea of naming this meet as a “success meet” and instead called it a “Thanksgiving” one. The actor thanked his fans for supporting the film, waking up at 3am in the morning and giving a gargantuan opening for the film. He also added that he was monitoring all the activities of his fans through a live video send by his friends who were at different theatres on the day of release.

And when he ended his short speech, he didn’t forget to say that he heard good reports about Ajit’s Veeram and wished team Veeram all the best.

http://www.sify.com/movies/vijay-meets-press-thanks-fans-news-tamil-obnm0Phhhbe.html

Dammy R
13th January 2014, 02:52 PM
Let's not react to the posts etc...we still have the UK, Kerala and other overseas markets to report the numbers...probably then the true overall picture will emerge. Even right now, the gap isn't much within TN...as one of our friend said...the families will start coming only today in large numbers. .so the scenario could change anytime. Cheers!!

Kumaran.P
13th January 2014, 02:57 PM
Let's not react to the posts etc...we still have the UK, Kerala and other overseas markets to report the numbers...probably then the true overall picture will emerge. Even right now, the gap isn't much within TN...as one of our friend said...the families will start coming only today in large numbers. .so the scenario could change anytime. Cheers!!

the scenario is fixed already in jalrawoods and will never change :lol:

Dammy R
13th January 2014, 03:10 PM
the scenario is fixed already in jalrawoods and will never change :lol:

:-).. lol...anyway let's enjoy the movie and it's success. Just cos a few people say it's not a hit doesn't stop it from being one. So chill... as I said, the true picture will emerge soon. Let's just wait and watch as far as the "numbers" are concerned...if somes sites want to show Jilla as 2nd..let them. .it won't stop the movie from making money.. we should just sit back and enjoy ... some of our friends there are making personal remarks against Vijay even for his wishes to the other movie and actor..so no point in even trying to reason with such gentlemen ;-)

Scotthvm
13th January 2014, 03:24 PM

ithelam avanga kanuku theriathu ena polapunu therila,avaru epavathu ethavathu meting vandhadhane theriyum

Intha maanam keta polapuku :rotfl: . After all mankatha fake sun pic profile potavanga thana

mana keta polapu

Scotthvm
13th January 2014, 03:26 PM

superstar rajini,kamal ivangal minjitara avaru,ivangelam meting atnd panranga,sucess meet attend pandranga apo ivangelam fake ,nenga topa,,ena logic sir.

Scotthvm
13th January 2014, 03:30 PM
ada paesama irupa. Aparam thala ku injury, vayasayiruchu athaan salugai thanthirukanganu solvanga. May be senior citizen benefit plan :lol:
irukulam boss

Kumaran.P
13th January 2014, 05:12 PM
Jilla increased to 12 shows in PVR and other other movie reduced to 8..
https://m.ak.fbcdn.net/photos-f.ak/hphotos-ak-prn1/s720x720/1011461_688047791235613_1049211341_n.jpg

Kumaran.P
13th January 2014, 05:14 PM
Jalrawoods not available in malaysia??
https://pbs.twimg.com/media/Bd22z6OIEAA0EB_.jpg

Kumaran.P
13th January 2014, 05:16 PM
#Jilla in France First WE Report: 90540 € - 7857 Entries Another Mega Hit film for Vijay in France.

Russellmvr
13th January 2014, 05:23 PM
Edited...

Russellmvr
13th January 2014, 05:26 PM
Please kindly remove your post and if you could refrain from posting provocative posts in the future that would be awesome.

Done Brother.. Please edit.

Kumaran.P
13th January 2014, 05:27 PM
1st Weekend (3Days) Nett Figures
Tamilnadu 14.5 Cr
Kerala 4 Cr ( appx )
Karnataka 1.2 Cr
Rest of India 0.30 Cr
India Total Nett 20 Cr

http://andhraboxoffice.com/info.aspx?id=516&cid=6&fid=714

Mr.GreyShirt
13th January 2014, 05:28 PM
Done Brother.. Please edit.

Thank you :-D

Kumaran.P
13th January 2014, 05:37 PM
THAT SANGU OOTHIFYING MOMENT FOR OPPONENT :lol:
Jilla-Domestic (PAN India) ~ Early Estimates.
INR 30.65cr in 3 Days.
Kerala market puts Jilla much ahead in the Pongal race. Fans made a grand reception. With positive WOM post trimming, its interesting to watch the Pongal'14 battle @ the Box Office.
https://twitter.com/FabFlickz/status/422653657793171456

Rogerusabe
13th January 2014, 05:45 PM
Jaldrawoods thavara matha elarum washout pandranga pola :rotfl: . All area annan ghilli da. Not only in jing cha places. Suma va jingcha nu paatu vechanga. :lol:

Rogerusabe
13th January 2014, 05:54 PM
Jalrawoods not available in malaysia??
https://pbs.twimg.com/media/Bd22z6OIEAA0EB_.jpg

lotus emathetanga theriyatha? :lol:

CEDYBLUE
13th January 2014, 05:56 PM
Jilla's online booking going strong and looks good for the Pongal holiday season :)

Rogerusabe
13th January 2014, 05:58 PM
Good that other places there are official box office sites. Ilanama iruntha athayulayum fake news poduvanunga. Thats why clearly few hero movie never show collection there :lol2:

Kumaran.P
13th January 2014, 05:59 PM
Pongal Special Program : 'Jilla Sirappu Kannotam' on SUN TV tomorrow at 8AM!

Kumaran.P
13th January 2014, 06:04 PM
Jaldrawoods thavara matha elarum washout pandranga pola :rotfl: . All area annan ghilli da. Not only in jing cha places. Suma va jingcha nu paatu vechanga. :lol:

/Ya.. Ipdithan last year antha padam 100cr club enter aayiduchunu "vadai" suttunu irunthunthunga..year end report la Sreedhar Pillai poradi melaye adichu un padam 50cr club la than irukunu solli ukkara vechaar :lol: /

Dammy R
13th January 2014, 06:16 PM

A gap of $8k with 6 screens less reported for Jilla...both with a HIT status.

Kumaran.P
13th January 2014, 06:19 PM
:smokesmirk:
https://m.ak.fbcdn.net/photos-c.ak/hphotos-ak-frc1/1601281_532845506812528_411484219_n.jpg

CEDYBLUE
13th January 2014, 06:19 PM
Good Good :). US nothing much to separate.

Kumaran.P
13th January 2014, 06:23 PM
Heard that, in australia their movie released on thursday and Jilla only on Sunday..thats why lag in collection.. there should not be manipulation in box office reports.. :)

Ramkumar86
13th January 2014, 06:27 PM
Tamil films are known to enjoy huge reception in overseas markets such as Malaysia and the USA. The two recent biggies, Jilla and Veeram, reiterated this by doing very well in these two countries in their first weekend (Jan 10th to Jan 12th, with special premier shows on Jan 9th).

While Jilla opened in 71 screens, Veeram opened in 69 screens in the US. According to a weekend report, Jilla has grossed 180,000 USD from 61 reported screens while Veeram has grossed 190,000 USD from 65 reported screens.

In Malaysia, Jilla debuted at Number 2 in the Malaysian weekend Top 10 chart while Veeram opened at Number 3. Jilla was released in 69 screens while Veeram opened in 62 screens. The collection figures of both the movies are awaited but a trade analyst has reported that they are mind-boggling and have taken Malaysia by storm.
In Australia, Veeram opened at Number 15 with a weekend gross of 61,811 Australian dollars (around 34.3 lakhs). Jilla didn't find a place in the Top 20 and its weekend figures are awaited.

We will be back with more collection figures in the coming days

http://behindwoods.com/tamil-movies-...llections.html

Copied from veeram thread. So jilla didnt find a place in top 20 because its weekend gross not yet released. Behindwoods really have a motive here i think based on their choice of words

Kumaran.P
13th January 2014, 06:31 PM
Tamil films are known to enjoy huge reception in overseas markets such as Malaysia and the USA. The two recent biggies, Jilla and Veeram, reiterated this by doing very well in these two countries in their first weekend (Jan 10th to Jan 12th, with special premier shows on Jan 9th).

While Jilla opened in 71 screens, Veeram opened in 69 screens in the US. According to a weekend report, Jilla has grossed 180,000 USD from 61 reported screens while Veeram has grossed 190,000 USD from 65 reported screens.

In Malaysia, Jilla debuted at Number 2 in the Malaysian weekend Top 10 chart while Veeram opened at Number 3. Jilla was released in 69 screens while Veeram opened in 62 screens. The collection figures of both the movies are awaited but a trade analyst has reported that they are mind-boggling and have taken Malaysia by storm.
In Australia, Veeram opened at Number 15 with a weekend gross of 61,811 Australian dollars (around 34.3 lakhs). Jilla didn't find a place in the Top 20 and its weekend figures are awaited.

We will be back with more collection figures in the coming days

http://behindwoods.com/tamil-movies-...llections.html

Copied from veeram thread. So jilla didnt find a place in top 20 because its weekend gross not yet released. Behindwoods really have a motive here i think based on their choice of words

Thats why they are called as JALRAWOODS :lol2: Go see their facebook page comments.. total damage being done by our fans..
and I heard, Jilla released only on Sunday in australia..

Kumaran.P
13th January 2014, 06:45 PM
#Jilla 4 days USA gross incl premiere $194,172.
https://twitter.com/ATMUSent/status/422717137367486465

SenGOEk
13th January 2014, 06:55 PM
Kolly360° ‏@Kolly360
#Jilla in France, First WE Report: 90 540€ - 7857 Entries, Another Méga Hit For #Vijay in France
Veeram in France,First WE Report:34 504€ - 3840 Entries

SenGOEk
13th January 2014, 06:58 PM
Mahesh Babu Calls Nesan

'Jilla' has received grand reception among audience, within the first three days of its release. With this, it was recently reported that the film is likely to be remade in Telugu, given the audience's response. Now Mahesh Babu has called up director Nesan to congratulate him on the success, and has even evinced interest in working with the director for a flick.

It is well known that Vijay and Mahesh Babu compliment very well in reprising each other's roles in remakes. If all goes well, we can hope to see 'Jilla' remade in Telugu style, with Mahesh Babu as Shakthi.

http://www.indiaglitz.com/channels/tamil/article/102195.html

SenGOEk
13th January 2014, 07:01 PM
Australia collection not yet reported for Jilla..

Mahen
13th January 2014, 07:11 PM
Mahen,
happened for thuppaki as well.. recent movies like pandianaadu,endrendrum punnagai, rajarani kellam nadandhadhe one week kulla.. i am 100% sure movie is not doing bad business. so they need not to ..
Thanks for the explanation.. :)

elsaen11
13th January 2014, 07:13 PM
Thats why they are called as JALRAWOODS :lol2: Go see their facebook page comments.. total damage being done by our fans..
and I heard, Jilla released only on Sunday in australia..
ithu mothalayei therichi iruntha namba yethir katchi makal koncham aadaki vacichi irupanga :yes:

elsaen11
13th January 2014, 07:15 PM
Kolly360° ‏@Kolly360
#Jilla in France, First WE Report: 90 540€ - 7857 Entries, Another Méga Hit For #Vijay in France
Veeram in France,First WE Report:34 504€ - 3840 Entries
:bow::2thumbsup:

mareen
13th January 2014, 07:15 PM

Antha ball engayo poi antha bottle odaikura scene theva illanu solla vanthen, could have kept it under logic.

Also for the forthcoming scenes relating to his throwing skills they could have shown it as a skill learnt in police training or something. Yethanaiyoo padathule heros summave erinju bullseye aagiiruku.

I am not sure which fight scene we could have cut but they could have all be trimmed a bit shorter though.

That being said, the movie was very racy and entertaining for the entire 3 hours. Kuruvi ellam naan thoongiten climax'ku munnadi.

Russelldwp
13th January 2014, 07:20 PM
australia collection not yet reported for jilla..

திருச்சி - கலைஅரங்கம் a/c - 3 days - Rs.21,14,577.00
திருச்சி - ஊர்வசி a/c - 3 days - Rs.673,366.00
திருச்சி - வெங்கடேசா - 3 days - Rs.7,32,654.00
திருச்சி - விஜய் - 3 days - rs.3,78,432.00

trichy - 4 theatres total collection in 3 days - Rs.38,99,029.00

in tt area total collection in 31 theatres - 3 days - Rs.1 crore 46 lacs

elsaen11
13th January 2014, 07:23 PM
திருச்சி - கலைஅரங்கம் a/c - 3 days - rs.21,14,577.00
திருச்சி - ஊர்வசி a/c - 3 days - rs.673,366.00
திருச்சி - வெங்கடேசா - 3 days - rs.7,32,654.00

trichy - 4 theatres total collection in 3 days - rs.38,99,029.00

in tt area total collection in 31 theatres - 3 days - rs.1 crore 46 lacs

Ram sir update ku romba nandri :-D ..ella area-yavilum namba Jilla thaan Top'pu :smokesmirk:

Kumaran.P
13th January 2014, 07:26 PM
திருச்சி - கலைஅரங்கம் a/c - 3 days - Rs.21,14,577.00
திருச்சி - ஊர்வசி a/c - 3 days - Rs.673,366.00
திருச்சி - வெங்கடேசா - 3 days - Rs.7,32,654.00

trichy - 4 theatres total collection in 3 days - Rs.38,99,029.00

in tt area total collection in 31 theatres - 3 days - Rs.1 crore 46 lacs

:clap: Jilla Jilla Jilla :smokesmirk:

Anban
13th January 2014, 07:29 PM
As expected jaldrawoods rocked. Have to thank Anban for breaking the pot in the centre of hall at wrong time for opposition. Paavam pulaiga moonchi :lol: .Except jaldra tfu and jaldrawoods they cant do anything :lol:

:lol:

Lmk is just one writer for them. He is not the boss to manipulate such things .

I think the report is usual behindwoods style .. with no increase in ticket prices and 95% occupany as usual for any movie over the first weekend, the figures looks high for both movies.

Approximately, Together 1500 shows for the weekend .. 500 shows per day.. Do we have 100 theatres in Chennai city ?

Russelldwp
13th January 2014, 07:31 PM
விமர்சனங்களைத் தாண்டி பொங்கல் ரேஸில் அபாரமாய் ஜெயித்த விஜய், அஜீத்! Posted by: Shankar Published: Monday, January 13, 2014, 11:46 [IST] Ads by Google ஒரு ரேஸில் ஒரே நேரத்தில் இருவர் முதலிடத்தில் வந்து ஜெயிப்பதைப் போல, இந்தப் பொங்கலுக்கு வெளியான விஜய்யின் ஜில்லா மற்றும் அஜீத்தின் வீரம் இரண்டு படங்களுமே அபாரமான வரவேற்பு பெற்றுள்ளன ரசிகர் மத்தியில். இது தயாரிப்பாளர்களையும், சினிமா உலகினரையும் சந்தோஷத்தில் ஆழ்த்தியுள்ளது. பொதுவாக ஒரு ஹீரோவின் படம் தோற்றால், எதிர் முகாம் ரகசிய பார்ட்டி வைத்துக் கொண்டாடும் மோசமான மனநிலை பாலிவுட் தொடங்கி கோலிவுட் வரை நிலவுகிறது.

Read more at: http://tamil.oneindia.in/movies/specials/reviews-not-affect-jilla-veeram-collection-191333.html

Mohan kumar.
13th January 2014, 07:31 PM
ithu mothalayei therichi iruntha namba yethir katchi makal koncham aadaki vacichi irupanga :yes:

:-D They cant act(mock) based on genuine facts becoz they are referring to dubakoor sites..

Both films are doing good business and maybe one film will gross slightly higher than the other at the end. No point in degrading each other as if one is a blockbuster hit and the other is an utter flop. Both are masala entertainers with some flaws and the one most loved by family audience will emerge as the winner. Lets hope Jilla will be the winner.

Kumaran.P
13th January 2014, 07:32 PM
That being said, the movie was very racy and entertaining for the entire 3 hours.

:2thumbsup:

Russelldwp
13th January 2014, 07:34 PM
'ஜில்லா மெகா வெற்றி... ரசிகர்களுக்கு நன்றி' - பத்திரிகையாளர் சந்திப்பில் விஜய் Posted by: Shankar Published: Monday, January 13, 2014, 18:01 [IST] Ads by Google சென்னை: ஜில்லா படத்தின் பெரும் வெற்றிக்குப் பாடுபட்ட ரசிகர்கள், ஆரோக்கியமான முறையில் விமர்சித்த பத்திரிகையாளர்களுக்கு நன்றி, என்றார் நடிகர் விஜய். விஜய் நடித்த ‘ஜில்லா' படம் கடந்த 10-ந்தேதி ரிலீசாகி வெற்றிகரமாக ஓடுகிறது. இந்த படத்தின் வெற்றி விழா நிகழ்ச்சி தியாகராய நகரில் உள்ள ரெசிடென்சி டவர்ஸ் நடந்தது. நடிகர் விஜய், இயக்குநர் நேசன், தயாரிப்பாளர் ஆர்.பி.சவுத்ரி, இசையமைப்பாளர் இமான், காமெடி நடிகர் சூரி மற்றும் விநியோகஸ்தர்கள் கலந்து கொண்டனர். சென்னை, திருச்சி, மதுரை, நெல்லை உள்ளிட்ட பகுதிகளில் ‘ஜில்லா' படத்தை வெளியிட்ட விநியோகஸ்தர்கள் பேசும்போது துப்பாக்கியை விட ஜில்லா படம் அதிக வசூல் ஈட்டியுள்ளது என்றனர். சென்னை விநியோகஸ்தர் பேசுகையில், கடந்த மூன்று நாட்களில் சென்னையில் மட்டும் இந்தப் படம் ரூ 1.6 கோடிகளை குவித்துள்ளதாகவும், இது விஜய் படங்களின் ஆல்டைம் ரெகார்ட் என்றும் தெரிவித்தார். நடிகர் விஜய் பேசுகையில், "ஜில்லா படம் வெற்றிகரமாக ஓடுவது மகிழ்ச்சி அளிக்கிறது. என் ரசிகர்களுக்கு முதலில் நன்றியை தெரிவித்துக் கொள்கிறேன். தியேட்டர்களில் ரசிகர்கள் காலை 3 மணிக்கே திரண்டு பனி, குளிரையெல்லாம் பொருட்படுத்தாமல் கொடி தோரணம் அமைத்தனர். தியேட்டர்களை அலங்காரம் செய்தார்கள். சிரமங்களை பொருட்படுத்தாமல் கடுமையாக வேலை செய்துள்ளனர். இதையெல்லாம் வீடியோவில் பார்த்து நெகிழ்ந்தேன். அவர்களுக்கு எனது நன்றியை தெரிவித்துக் கொள்கிறேன். நான் இதுபோன்ற நிகழ்ச்சிகளில் பங்கேற்பது இல்லை. ரசிகர்களுக்கு நன்றி சொல்ல வேண்டும் என்பதற்காகத்தான் வந்தேன். இது எனக்கு ரொம்ப முக்கியமான படம். ‘ஜில்லா' படத்தை ஆர்.பி.சவுத்ரியின் சூப்பர் குட் பிலிம்ஸ் தயாரித்து உள்ளது. இந்த நிறுவனம் தயாரித்த 5 படங்களில் நடித்துள்ளேன். எல்லா படங்களும் வெற்றி பெற்றுள்ளன," என்றார்.

Read more at: http://tamil.oneindia.in/movies/news/vijay-thnked-fans-jilla-s-mega-victory-191385.html

gane14
13th January 2014, 07:35 PM
Antha ball engayo poi antha bottle odaikura scene theva illanu solla vanthen, could have kept it under logic.

Agreed.

Also for the forthcoming scenes relating to his throwing skills they could have shown it as a skill learnt in police training or something. Yethanaiyoo padathule heros summave erinju bullseye aagiiruku.

IMHO, neenga solra maadhiri scene vachirunda kandippa workout aagirukkadhu. Also I find that training scenes quite unnecessary in the movie

I am not sure which fight scene we could have cut but they could have all be trimmed a bit shorter though.

Completely agree, could have included more comedy scenes instead of fights.

That being said, the movie was very racy and entertaining for the entire 3 hours.

:thumbsup:

Kuruvi ellam naan thoongiten climax'ku munnadi.

:lol:

Kumaran.P
13th January 2014, 07:45 PM
Kumudham rating - 3.5/5 for Jilla.
https://pbs.twimg.com/media/Bd3SwVpIMAA7rvw.jpg

elsaen11
13th January 2014, 08:02 PM
Ilayathalapathy Vijay in anthar Mass Jilla Intro Scene in Theater :smokesmirk:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XuC275LiWi4

elsaen11
13th January 2014, 08:04 PM
cant wait to see Jilla once again :bow::bow:
http://www.happylounge.net/index.php?attachments/ascontent_b-xx-fbcdn-net_hphotos_prn2_q71_1495515_1445110889040660_1486 708870_n-jpg.14359/

Mr.GreyShirt
13th January 2014, 08:04 PM

That being said, the movie was very racy and entertaining for the entire 3 hours. Kuruvi ellam naan thoongiten climax'ku munnadi.

Mareen, did you post your full review?

elsaen11
13th January 2014, 08:12 PM
https://fbcdn-sphotos-a-a.akamaihd.net/hphotos-ak-prn1/1560449_632547120158490_1814680377_n.jpg

Kumaran.P
13th January 2014, 08:13 PM
Taran Adarsh : #Jilla*opng wknd* USA $ 192,858 [1.19cr] AUS A$ 31,679 [17.59 lacs], Malaysia MYR 414,050 [78.02 lacs], France €7,819 [6.57 lacs].

Kumaran.P
13th January 2014, 08:33 PM
So its a clean sweep in overseas except US that too small margin... :smokesmirk: uk report awaited!

Kumaran.P
13th January 2014, 08:47 PM
JILLA AND VEERAM WORLD WIDE THREE DAYS BOX OFFICE REPORT - JILLA LEADS
After reporting you the first three days Tamil Nadu box office report of Veeram and Jilla, Cinemalead brings you the world wide box office report of the same. So here we go the three days gross figures of Veeram and Jilla in various areas across the globe.
Tamil Nadu Box Office:
Veeram -16.25 crores
Jilla -15.5 crores
Kerala Box Office: (Gross)
Jilla - 5. 3 crores
Veeram- 1.2 crores
Karnataka Box Office (Gross)
Jilla - 2 crores
Veeram - 2 crores
Rest Of India (Gross)
Jilla - 40 lakhs
Veeram - 30 lakhs
USA Box Office (Gross)
Jilla - 1.19 crores
Veeram - 1.24 crores
France: (Gross)
Veeram - 3.23 lakhs
Jilla -6.57 lakhs
Malaysia (Gross)
Veeram - 71.03 lakhs
Jilla - 78.02 lakhs
Australia (Gross)
Veeram - 34.33 lakhs
Jilla - 17. 59 lakhs
TOTAL WORLD WIDE GROSS: (REPORTED LOCATIONS)
Jilla - 25.3 crores
Veeram - 22 crores
Note : UK, Singapore, Srilanka and few other locations are yet to be reported.
http://cinemalead.com/news-id-jilla-and-veeram-world-wide-three-days-box-office-report--jilla-leads-jilla-3-days-world-wide-box-office-13-01-144296.htm
Thaa podraa vediya :smokesmirk:

uruzalari
13th January 2014, 08:49 PM
If you guys wanna see a joke about all time CBO top 10 please visit Box Office thread

elsaen11
13th January 2014, 08:50 PM
After reporting you the first three days Tamil Nadu box office report of Veeram and Jilla, Cinemalead brings you the world wide box office report of the same. So here we go the three days gross figures of Veeram and Jilla in various areas across the globe.
Tamil Nadu Box Office:
Veeram -16.25 crores
Jilla -15.5 crores
Jilla - 5. 3 crores
Veeram- 1.2 crores
Jilla - 2 crores
Veeram - 2 crores
Rest Of India (Gross)
Jilla - 40 lakhs
Veeram - 30 lakhs
USA Box Office (Gross)
Jilla - 1.19 crores
Veeram - 1.24 crores
Veeram - 3.23 lakhs
Jilla -6.57 lakhs
Malaysia (Gross)
Veeram - 71.03 lakhs
Jilla - 78.02 lakhs
Australia (Gross)
Veeram - 34.33 lakhs
Jilla - 17. 59 lakhs
Jilla - 25.3 crores
Veeram - 22 crores
http://cinemalead.com/news-id-jilla-and-veeram-world-wide-three-days-box-office-report--jilla-leads-jilla-3-days-world-wide-box-office-13-01-144296.htm
ellarum namba maama machans :yes:

Dammy R
13th January 2014, 08:51 PM
Tamil Nadu Box Office:
Veeram -16.25 crores
Jilla -15.5 crores
Jilla - 5. 3 crores
Veeram- 1.2 crores
Jilla - 2 crores
Veeram - 2 crores
Rest Of India (Gross)
Jilla - 40 lakhs
Veeram - 30 lakhs
USA Box Office (Gross)
Jilla - 1.19 crores
Veeram - 1.24 crores
Veeram - 3.23 lakhs
Jilla -6.57 lakhs
Malaysia (Gross)
Veeram - 71.03 lakhs
Jilla - 78.02 lakhs
Australia (Gross)
Veeram - 34.33 lakhs
Jilla - 17. 59 lakhs
Jilla - 25.3 crores
Veeram - 22 crores

UK, SGP and SL not included...The lead will be higher... King of Opening worldwide in true sense...that too with so many paid sites giving negative reviews on day 1. Cheers!!

uruzalari
13th January 2014, 09:00 PM
Seems Mohanlal skipped success meet to avoid embarassment of a faulty product according to one esteemed individual. maybe that is the reason one big star does not attend the meets of any of his films

cittu
13th January 2014, 09:00 PM
Appo king of opening pocha, nammathan king of world opening pola. Avanga jaguh kampung thana?

Mr.GreyShirt
13th January 2014, 09:02 PM
Seema Mohanlal skipped success meet to avoid embarassment of a faulty product according to one esteemed individual. maybe that is the reason one big star does not attend the meets of any of his films

Lol...

elsaen11
13th January 2014, 09:03 PM
Seema Mohanlal skipped success meet to avoid embarassment of a faulty product according to one esteemed individual. maybe that is the reason one big star does not attend the meets of any of his films
:rotfl: semma timing :rotfl:

Kumaran.P
13th January 2014, 09:05 PM
Appo king of opening pocha, nammathan king of world opening pola. Avanga jaguh kampung thana?
Thothangolisa ipdi ya ketta vaarthaila thitrathu :lol:

Kumaran.P
13th January 2014, 09:07 PM

:lol: hey you know he's very shy type veliyala varamatar ba for any of his films :lol2: he is that that that type :rotfl:

ecureuhapis
13th January 2014, 09:08 PM

avanga jaldra kampung :mrgreen:

Dammy R
13th January 2014, 09:10 PM
That one guy deserves only one treatment... "ignore". I think all he does is make personal and provocative remarks. Leave him alone..don't even bother to see his posts.

arulraj
13th January 2014, 09:10 PM
As i told earlier worldwide king of opening for tamil cinema is our Vijay only... everyone know who is the queen ....queen wont come outside of her anthapuram ..... King only come and meet people ....Vijay rules ....5 out of last 6 movies are hits ....

Kumaran.P
13th January 2014, 09:14 PM
That one guy deserves only one treatment... "ignore". I think all he does is make personal and provocative remarks. Leave him alone..don't even bother to see his posts.

his ultimate aim is to get banned our guys :) it'd be good if our guys argue without personal remarks :) because we've facts in our hand!

Mr.GreyShirt
13th January 2014, 09:22 PM
I have seen more numbers than about the actual movie from both camps. I have only read like 2-3 reviews from hubbers. It has been such a long time since we got more than decent masala flicks.

I loved the scene when Vijay first go to the police station to take charge as an officer. His stance and his body language when he got out of the car was priceless. Also his speech regarding the rowdies in that scene.

somu_87
13th January 2014, 09:23 PM
I assume Jilla released in more number of screens throughout the world compared to Veeram. so its obvious, more screens, more money. Is that correct ? I am not sure, but I think even in TN Jilla had more screens than Veeram but yet veeram tops because of WOM and quick change in number of shows in the weekend.

I m not judging who is the king of opening. It can be judged only if both got equal screens in the beginning. Jilla had more screens because of the following two factors other than vijay which veeram did not have.

1. Mohan Lal, another super star. (Kerala/middle east advantage)
2. Ayngran intl in UK, they are the producers of vijays next movie, so they prefer jilla to screen more shows..

Kumaran.P
Worldwide leading now..inime ne box office pathi pesuva :lol:
https://pbs.twimg.com/media/Bd3ugwRCEAE1j28.jpg

Rogerusabe

:rotfl: :rotfl2:

Russellmvr
Ivlo naal king of opening ennu oru peelava maddum nampitu irunthavanga.. athai loose pannum pothu azhuvaanga... ignore them... International level-a adichachu... :lol:

Russellmvr
13th January 2014, 09:25 PM
I assume Jilla released in more number of screens throughout the world compared to Veeram. so its obvious, more screens, more money. Is that correct ? I am not sure, but I think even in TN Jilla had more screens than Veeram but yet veeram tops because of WOM and quick change in number of shows in the weekend.

I m not judging who is the king of opening. It can be judged only if both got equal screens in the beginning. Jilla had more screens because of the following two factors other than vijay which veeram did not have.

2. Ayngran intl in UK, they are the producers of vijays next movie, so they prefer jilla to screen more shows..

If you still think Mohan Lal made a big difference.. refer his latest malayalam release..

Ippa illai eppavum Vijay had more screen in overesea.. due to .."He is the best".. only peron to beat it was Rajni.. :wink:

CEDYBLUE
13th January 2014, 09:25 PM

Nice Analysis.

BTW, didn't the other movie have an all encompassing name that is above every factor that you have listed?

uruzalari
13th January 2014, 09:26 PM

But people are conveniemtly forgetting one disadvantage that Jilla had ....... The problems that Thalaiva had and the subsequent effect it had on TN box office ... and Arrambam is supposed to be a big hit according to many websites...... So shouldn't Veeram have got more screens?

Kumaran.P
13th January 2014, 09:27 PM

in chennai jilla released in more screens than other movie.. and leads in single screens and shares in plexes as well.. but still your jalrawoods reports show we'd less shows and their collection report also false because 3cr each with competitive release is not possible at all..

nickraman

Jilla was released in more screens in USA than Veeram, but as per Rentrak (BO tracker for worldwide), Veeram outscored in gross ($202 vs $192 USD) from reported 67 screens (69 for Jilla) out of the 71 total (actuals could add on another 3-5K USD.)

elsaen11
:lol: hey you know he's very shy type veliyala varamatar ba for any of his films :lol2: he is that that that type :rotfl:
:rotfl::rotfl:

CEDYBLUE
13th January 2014, 09:28 PM

As always well said :)

Are you talking about the one who started his hub campaign by abusing both Vijay and Ajith and suddenly out of one sweet blue Morning, logged into Ajith pages and stated using phrases like 'We', 'Namma Th**a, 'Our Star', etc., etc.,

Russellmvr
13th January 2014, 09:28 PM
We can see the actual results in the coming weeks... :-)

That will beat the heat

uruzalari
13th January 2014, 09:29 PM

Are you talking about the one who started his hub campaign by abusing both Vijay and Ajith and suddenly out of one sweet blue Morning, logged into Ajith pages and stated using phrases like 'We', 'Namma Th**a, 'Our Star', etc., etc.,

Atha sollithaan theriyanuma :)

CEDYBLUE
13th January 2014, 09:31 PM
Tamil Nadu Box Office:
Veeram -16.25 crores
Jilla -15.5 crores
Jilla - 5. 3 crores
Veeram- 1.2 crores
Jilla - 2 crores
Veeram - 2 crores
Rest Of India (Gross)
Jilla - 40 lakhs
Veeram - 30 lakhs
USA Box Office (Gross)
Jilla - 1.19 crores
Veeram - 1.24 crores
Veeram - 3.23 lakhs
Jilla -6.57 lakhs
Malaysia (Gross)
Veeram - 71.03 lakhs
Jilla - 78.02 lakhs
Australia (Gross)
Veeram - 34.33 lakhs
Jilla - 17. 59 lakhs
Jilla - 25.3 crores
Veeram - 22 crores

Despite Thalaivaa's tryst with politics and the problems faced and despite a decent last outing for the other thru Arrambham, Jilla made more business w.r.t. satellite rights, distribution, theatricals and music

Despite mixed reports and targeted campaigning, Jilla has emerged the winner worldwide for the first 3 days. A good 12% more in overall BO numbers.

Talk of Star Power. This is it.

Rogerusabe
13th January 2014, 09:31 PM
Vidunga pa paavam. Avanga etho thatha kooda odi pidichu veladanum aasa patanga . Paeram paethi kooda veladatum ipa :rotfl: . Ipa etha edit pani fake poduvanungalo :lol:

Russellmvr
13th January 2014, 09:34 PM
Avanga Mass da.. Mass da.. ennu Thamas pannitu irukaanga... :lol2:

uruzalari
13th January 2014, 09:34 PM
I have seen more numbers than about the actual movie from both camps. I have only read like 2-3 reviews from hubbers. It has been such a long time since we got more than decent masala flicks.

I loved the scene when Vijay first go to the police station to take charge as an officer. His stance and his body language when he got out of the car was priceless. Also his speech regarding the rowdies in that scene.

I did not like the way the lyrics in the theme music

kayamaigal sitharum....etc

were picturised..... it was actually Kajal on screen during the Operation Clean at the time of these lyrics

Rogerusabe
13th January 2014, 09:36 PM

ada athelam oru strategy. Ajith fan nu directa sona otuveengala. Funny part matha ajith fansum ipa avaruku jingcha thatranga. Anyways chingcha thatrathu avangaluku puthusa ena :rotfl:. Reminds dialogue "ada vekam ketavangala, ithuku ethukuda velaiyum sulayuma alayanum"

elsaen11
13th January 2014, 09:38 PM
pul archifying mass scene :smokesmirk::notworthy:
https://fbcdn-sphotos-b-a.akamaihd.net/hphotos-ak-prn2/q71/1517690_584057848348701_866258418_n.jpg

Dammy R
13th January 2014, 09:39 PM

Agree with you..I think we are underplaying the movie success by not talking about it. My personal favourite is the pre interval block scene between Vijay and Mohanlal...the attitude with which Vijay comes at the start of that scene is awesome.

Kumaran.P
13th January 2014, 09:39 PM
In mayajaal , jilla remain the same with 30shows.. other movie shows reduced from 41 to 34 !!

Rogerusabe
13th January 2014, 09:40 PM
Dubakoor woods la ajith fan podra news vechu vetri vetri yam. Katungapa unga veeratha ipa when it comes from official sites

Russellmvr
Yeah.. most of them are scared to say whose fan are them... vera star fan pola varathu.. I have seen here a lot..

Btw.. watched morning show again.. pasanga anthar pannitaanga :notworthy:

elsaen11
Despite Thalaivaa's tryst with politics and the problems faced and despite a decent last outing for the other thru Arrambham, Jilla made more business w.r.t. satellite rights, distribution, theatricals and music

Despite mixed reports and targeted campaigning, Jilla has emerged the winner worldwide for the first 3 days. A good 12% more in overall BO numbers.

super'ra sonniga CEDY :2thumbsup:

Russellmvr
13th January 2014, 09:41 PM
In mayajaal , jilla remain the same with 30shows.. other movie shows reduced from 41 to 34 !!

:rotfl: intha news ellam y not they are sharing..??

Kumaran.P
13th January 2014, 09:42 PM
Agree with you..I think we are underplaying the movie success by not talking about it. My personal favourite is the pre interval block scene between Vijay and Mohanlal...the attitude with which Vijay comes at the start of that scene is awesome.

That interval block and 10mins confrontation scene between Thalaivar and Lal :clap: perfectly made! totally a cracker on screen! adding to that, i liked that scene where vijay eats aloof in his own sisters marriage :( :cry:

Rogerusabe
13th January 2014, 09:42 PM

antha oru theatrela thaan avunga padam odum/otuvanga athuvum pocha :lol:

Russellmvr
13th January 2014, 09:43 PM
antha oru theatrela thaan avunga padam odum/otuvanga athuvum pocha :lol:

Kedda solluvaanka.. city ellam full aki ... ticket illamal anga povaangalam... :lol:

Kumaran.P
13th January 2014, 09:44 PM
:rotfl: intha news ellam y not they are sharing..??

soona paana hmm hmmm apdiye maintain panu :lol:

Dammy R
13th January 2014, 09:45 PM

Yes bro... it's fine to probably glorify your favourite star but not at the cost of degrading another star. Some people started degrading Jilla even before the first show was over. It seemed like they were more worried about Jilla failure than the success of their fav actor movie. Anyway, instead of celebrating the success of both movies...this whole back and forth of provocative posts is just irritating.

Russellmvr
13th January 2014, 09:45 PM
தங்களது அபிமான ஹீரோக்களின் படங்கள் திரைக்கு வரும்போது அவர்களது ரசிகர் மன்றத்தை சேர்ந்தவர்கள் தியேட்டர்களில் கட்அவுட், பேனர் என்று வைப்பது வழக்கம். ஆனால், மலையாள நடிகரான கலாபவன் மணி, தனது அபிமான நடிகரான மோகன்லால் நடித்த ஜில்லா கேரளாவில் வெளியாகியிருப்பதை அடுத்து, தனது சொந்த ஊரான எர்ணாகுளம் அருகில் உள்ள சாலகுடி சுரபி தியேட்டரில் மோகன்லால்-விஜய் இடம்பெற்ற பேனரை வைத்து படம் வெற்றி பெற வாழ்த்து தெரிவித்துள்ளாராம்.

இதற்காக அந்த தியேட்டருக்கு கலாபவன் மணி வந்தபோது, அங்கு ஏற்கனவே கூடியிருந்த ரசிகர்கள் பெரும் ஆரவாரம் செய்தார்களாம். அதையடுத்து, இவர் பேனர் வைக்க வந்திருக்கிறார் என்பது தெரிந்ததும் மோகன்லாலின் ரசிகர்கள் மகிழ்ச்சியில் துள்ளி குதித்தார்களாம். இந்த செய்தி கேரளாவில் பெரும் பரபரப்பு செய்தியாகியிருக்கிறதாம்.

ஜில்லா படத்தைப்பொறுத்தவரை எந்த சம்பந்தமும் இல்லாத கலாபவன்மணி, மோகன்லாலின் ரசிகர் என்ற முறையில் இப்படி பேனர் வைத்திருப்பதைக் கேள்விப்பட்டதும் மோகன்லாலே அவருக்கு போன் செய்து நன்றி தெரிவித்தாராம். அதோடு, மோகன்லாலின் ரசிகர்கள் இப்போது கலாபவன்மணியையும் கொண்டாடத் தொடங்கியிருக்கிறார்களாம்.

elsaen11
13th January 2014, 09:49 PM
this whole back and forth of provocative posts is just irritating.
boss ithu kaalam kaalam ma nadakurathu maathurathu romba kastam :yes: ..aathuvum vijay ajith na sollavei veandam :mrgreen:

somu_87
13th January 2014, 09:50 PM
But people are conveniemtly forgetting one disadvantage that Jilla had ....... The problems that Thalaiva had and the subsequent affect it had on TN box office ... and Arrambam is supposed to be a big hit according to many websites...... So shouldn't Veeram have got more screens?

Agreed on your thalaiva point, It had political problems and distributors could have shy'd away. But dont you think Rajni faced similar problems during Baba time? These big guys (rajni, vj, aj) are jackpot for distributors and theater owners so they really wont avoid screening a particular star movie coz their earlier movie had problems.

W.r.to your arrambam point, believe me even if Jilla did not do well, Vijay will get high number of screens for his movie with ARM. getting screens is culmination of many factors.

1. Producers
2. Star Value
3. Director
4. Release time (festival release, solo)
5. Promotions
6. Genre
7. Casting (multicasting, heroines, supporting roles)
8. Trailers/Songs
9. Censor certificate

These are just some of the factors I can come up with.

1. Producers - we all know, Super good films is a bigger and better brand any day compared to Vijaya productions. SG films obviously have strong hold with distributors and theater owners than its competitor

2. Star value - Lets say both have equal market- we cannot debate this ! but since Aarambam did well and Thalaivaa did not do that much business - lets say Aj has an upper hand here.

3. Director - Both were in same boat b4 the movie. Naeson and Siva both did not have good track record. So cancel this one too

4. Release time - again rule this out as both released simultaneously

5. Promotions - Jilla has an upper hand here, Coz the hero comes up in front of the media to promote his movies and rescue the theater owners in case if the movie did not do well.

6. Genre - both family entertainers - so rule out

7. Casting - Jilla has an upper hand here again - who want to miss Vijay + lal in a mass entertainer ?

8. trailer/songs - both were in the same league. according to me Jilla had a slight edge in songs

9. Censor - both U - rule this out too.

So considering all these factors, If I was a distributor and if i wanted to play safe, I would have allocated more screens to Jilla any day !

Kumaran.P
13th January 2014, 09:59 PM
Kamala reduces main screen show of veerum. #Jilla 2 vs veerum1.So in Kamala complex 4shows for #Jilla & 3 shows for veerum.

Kumaran.P
13th January 2014, 10:00 PM
Veerum loses the 1 show which it was holdin in Abirami main screen & now all 4 shows are for Jilla:-)

Russellmvr
13th January 2014, 10:01 PM
Kamala reduces main screen show of veerum. #Jilla 2 vs veerum1.So in Kamala complex 4shows for #Jilla & 3 shows for veerum.

Thoookitangala thookitangala... :yes:

Kumaran.P
13th January 2014, 10:03 PM
Mostly im avoiding to post this kinda updates.. but those fellows are doing rumours like ajay bro say..

uruzalari
13th January 2014, 10:05 PM
Agreed on your thalaiva point, It had political problems and distributors could have shy'd away. But dont you think Rajni faced similar problems during Baba time? These big guys (rajni, vj, aj) are jackpot for distributors and theater owners so they really wont avoid screening a particular star movie coz their earlier movie had problems.

W.r.to your arrambam point, believe me even if Jilla did not do well, Vijay will get high number of screens for his movie with ARM. getting screens is culmination of many factors.

1. Producers
2. Star Value
3. Director
4. Release time (festival release, solo)
5. Promotions
6. Genre
7. Casting (multicasting, heroines, supporting roles)
8. Trailers/Songs
9. Censor certificate

These are just some of the factors I can come up with.

1. Producers - we all know, Super good films is a bigger and better brand any day compared to Vijaya productions. SG films obviously have strong hold with distributors and theater owners than its competitor

2. Star value - Lets say both have equal market- we cannot debate this ! but since Aarambam did well and Thalaivaa did not do that much business - lets say Aj has an upper hand here.

3. Director - Both were in same boat b4 the movie. Naeson and Siva both did not have good track record. So cancel this one too

4. Release time - again rule this out as both released simultaneously

5. Promotions - Jilla has an upper hand here, Coz the hero comes up in front of the media to promote his movies and rescue the theater owners in case if the movie did not do well.

6. Genre - both family entertainers - so rule out

7. Casting - Jilla has an upper hand here again - who want to miss Vijay + lal in a mass entertainer ?

8. trailer/songs - both were in the same league. according to me Jilla had a slight edge in songs

9. Censor - both U - rule this out too.

So considering all these factors, If I was a distributor and if i wanted to play safe, I would have allocated more screens to Jilla any day !

3. Neason's debut Muruga- Do you even remember the film? Siva - Siruthai was a blockbuster irrespective of reviews. Siva is a reasonably known name in Telugu as well. That said we can still have both on the same level

5. The trailer released 2 days before film release. The teasers too just 10 days before release. The promotions were low key. Vijay's audio releases are usually huge. This time that too was low key. Probably they did not want to get caught in any political controversy again

7. It would have an upper hand in certain areas. Not denying it. But in TN -A solo release of Mohanlal, A solo release of Vidharth, A solo release of Santhanam as lead .... I believe the 3rd option would gain more theatres at the box office. The latter two were a part of Veeram.

And since you have given a detailed split up the running time of Jilla could have also ben seen as a negative from the distributors point of view.

Regarding Rajni's Baba -- his next film released after 3 years. And it is not quite right to have Ajith/Vijay and Rajini on the same plane

Russellmvr
13th January 2014, 10:05 PM
Updates illai enna avangala than rumour kilappanum.. !!

Dammy R
13th January 2014, 10:06 PM
That interval block and 10mins confrontation scene between Thalaivar and Lal :clap: perfectly made! totally a cracker on screen! adding to that, i liked that scene where vijay eats aloof in his own sisters marriage :( :cry:

yes that's a very touching scene and Vijay certainly connected with the audience there...same with the scene where he comes to save his sister.

Dammy R
13th January 2014, 10:10 PM
:cool2:

Mostly im avoiding to post this kinda updates.. but those fellows are doing rumours like ajay bro say..

Kumaran.P
13th January 2014, 10:11 PM
yes that's a very touching scene and Vijay certainly connected with the audience there...same with the scene where he comes to save his sister.

the girls who were watching in our hall were screaming for that rescue scene when thalaivars sister says En Annan da :) and the scene where vijay sees some tears from his fathers eye for the first time even it was touching also.. Another scene.. lal says.. aaidupa to vijay.. vijay replies aaiduran pa , evoked huge laughter..

Rogerusabe
13th January 2014, 10:18 PM
Vijay's body language was big plus for the movie. Be it comedy action romance sentiment and dance. All area annan ghilli da. We dont need

elsaen11
13th January 2014, 10:40 PM
இந்த சிவன் இல்லாம இந்த சக்தி இல்ல!! :smokesmirk: இந்த சக்தி இல்லாம எவனும் இல்ல...!! :smokesmirk:
https://fbcdn-sphotos-b-a.akamaihd.net/hphotos-ak-prn1/1535483_464640843636725_1161703760_n.jpg

Russelldwp
13th January 2014, 10:49 PM
That is the only reason (vijay's body language) this film has still going with same speed. Yesterday i have watched this movie 2nd time at TRICHY KALAI ARANGAM A/C with full capacity of 1200 audience. Each and every scene tremendous mass and huge applauce while watching vijay's dialogue delivery and movements.

CEDYBLUE
13th January 2014, 10:50 PM
Mayajaal Update:

Jilla 30 Vs 34

But you know, Jilla's shows are decreasing :)

Mr.GreyShirt
13th January 2014, 10:50 PM
the girls who were watching in our hall were screaming for that rescue scene when thalaivars sister says En Annan da :) and the scene where vijay sees some tears from his fathers eye for the first time even it was touching also.. Another scene.. lal says.. aaidupa to vijay.. vijay replies aaiduran pa , evoked huge laughter..

Yea that was such a nice subtle touch. Lal did extremely well to convey that feeling and Vijay's reaction to that was also too good. You totally believe the emotions of these two.

Kumaran.P
13th January 2014, 10:51 PM
Ram Muthuram Cinemas
For Those Who Said ‪ Jilla‬ Had A Averege Crowd In Ram Cinemas !!
Here Is The Proof
Is This Called Average Crowd?
https://m.ak.fbcdn.net/photos-d.ak/hphotos-ak-prn1/1557641_638705296189146_1544935737_n.jpg

uruzalari
13th January 2014, 10:53 PM
Mayajaal Update:

Jilla 30 Vs 34

30 great !!! if it gets past these targetted negative reviews for a couple more days hopefully things should only improve next week

Kumaran.P
13th January 2014, 10:56 PM
Mayajaal Update:

Jilla 30 Vs 34

eventhough we're least bothered about mayajaal , jilla holding the good balance of shows from release day whereas its a huge fall for the opponent from release day :lol:

Kumaran.P
13th January 2014, 10:58 PM
34 to 30. Vs 51 to 34 !! wow theirs is increasing please believe :lol2:

Russellyhd
13th January 2014, 11:02 PM
Dear Cedy ,

FYI, Mayajaal updated their shows.. u cn check :)

Mayajaal shows :

Tomo :

Veeram - 33
Another - 27

Wed :

Veeram - 33
Another - 22

Thu :

Veeram - 40
Another - 30..

Thala mass :) :smokesmirk:

BM
13th January 2014, 11:06 PM
http://images.orkut.com/orkut/photos/OwAAAImWFi72RVkTAUHcWpXBpvQUGIoI47y7unMbduR9UlCR7F LgQFt21YQw1KeukaifUDZADBAxZjl5guw1tx0hvCcAm1T1UMOq qnwdR3CL__3cwDRErC8TvFby.jpg

Dammy R
13th January 2014, 11:07 PM
Yea that was such a nice subtle touch. Lal did extremely well to convey that feeling and Vijay's reaction to that was also too good. You totally believe the emotions of these two.

Exactly...a good actor would always connect with the audience with the way he emotes..and both Lal and Vijay were great in that scene. Also, the anger that Vijay shows while threatening the commissioner before leaving him on the road..superb!!!

Robertadmip
13th January 2014, 11:13 PM
Dear Cedy ,

ethukuda intha manam ketta pozhappu , appadiye matha date aei chk pannittu engaiyavathu poi thongu
here is the link
http://www.mayajaal.com/DefaultNew.aspx

elsaen11
13th January 2014, 11:15 PM
Exactly...a good actor would always connect with the audience with the way he emotes..and both Lal and Vijay were great in that scene. Also, the anger that Vijay shows while threatening the commissioner before leaving him on the road..superb!!!
thats my most fav scene semma mass :smokesmirk: antha kathiya yedukira vitham :bow:

Russellyhd
13th January 2014, 11:18 PM
http://www.mayajaal.com/DefaultNew.aspx

:lol: ... athaane naanum sonnen.. it shows Veeram - 33 ; Another - 27

maanangetta polappu yaaruku ? screenshot eduthu, athai inge post pandravan thaan :lol:

SenGOEk
13th January 2014, 11:18 PM
Dear Cedy ,

Inga vanthu vadai sudathapa...

SenGOEk
13th January 2014, 11:20 PM

maanangetta polappu yaaruku ? screenshot eduthavan thaan

maanangetta polappukku..Dolby atmos screens irukuppa.. 34 vs 30..

Robertadmip
13th January 2014, 11:21 PM

maanangetta polappu yaaruku ? screenshot eduthu, athai inge post pandravan thaan :lol:

maangam getta pozhappu ethuna ippadi post pannittu

Mayajaal shows :

Tomo :

Veeram - 33
Another - 21

Wed :

Veeram - 33
Another - 22

Thu :

Veeram - 40
Another - 30..

Thala mass

ippadi edit pannurathu

Mayajaal shows :

Tomo :

Veeram - 33
Another - 27

Wed :

Veeram - 33
Another - 22

Thu :

Veeram - 40
Another - 30..

Thala mass

elsaen11
13th January 2014, 11:24 PM

Jilla-Dolby Atmos la irukira 3 shows sa vittutinga neenga :mrgreen:

Kumaran.P
13th January 2014, 11:30 PM
Repost : Yesterday evening daily!
https://m.ak.fbcdn.net/photos-e.ak/hphotos-ak-frc3/s720x720/1545697_675736979114625_537721384_n.jpg

SenGOEk
13th January 2014, 11:35 PM
varu sarathkumar ‏@varusarath
Jilllllllllllaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa...

CEDYBLUE
13th January 2014, 11:38 PM
30 great !!! if it gets past these targetted negative reviews for a couple more days hopefully things should only improve next week

It will MB for sure.

Jilla though people are trying to project it as yet-another of Vijay's mass masala movies, is actually a decent entertainer. I have watched all of Vijay movies many times over and i rate Jilla higher than the likes of Thirupacchi and Velayudham. It is as good as Pokiri to me.

Jilla will do well and sustain. It is only going to get better from here.

Kumaran.P
13th January 2014, 11:39 PM
posting paper news that came on day before yesterday... And conveniently ignoring the One that came on yesterday evening in malaimalar! :lol: dont get tired till u find more :rotfl:
http://cdn.geckoandfly.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/01/ancient_aliens_guy.jpg

ajaybaskar
13th January 2014, 11:43 PM
Looks like i missed a lot of fun today :) Anyways, quite happy to see Jilla count with not much decrease in Mayajaal, the pinnacle of world box office. Good going!!

ajaybaskar
13th January 2014, 11:46 PM
https://pbs.twimg.com/media/Bd4QCxmCEAAayb6.jpg:large

Dammy R
13th January 2014, 11:49 PM
looks like i missed a lot of fun today :) anyways, quite happy to see jilla count with not much decrease in mayajaal, the pinnacle of world box office. Good going!!

rofl..

CEDYBLUE
13th January 2014, 11:51 PM
Looks like i missed a lot of fun today :) Anyways, quite happy to see Jilla count with not much decrease in Mayajaal, the pinnacle of world box office. Good going!!

Not any more the Pinnacle Ajay. Only for the first 3 days of release :). SAC, the most abused father/dad ever, has taken over Mayajaal.

Dammy R
13th January 2014, 11:56 PM
Hahaha. ..Cedy...that was a "LMAO" comment

Kumaran.P
14th January 2014, 12:01 AM
Not any more the Pinnacle Ajay. Only for the first 3 days of release :). SAC, the most abused father/dad ever, has taken over Mayajaal.
Mayajaal - most used word by them in past 3days! :lol:

Dammy R
14th January 2014, 12:01 AM
Ajay... (on a lighter note) how could you post that photo with Mohanlal and Jilla team...apparently he called up one guy in this hub who is an influential force and told him that he is embarrassed to be associated with the team...lol

ajaybaskar
14th January 2014, 12:02 AM
ஓடாத தலைவா படத்துக்கு 100 நாள் போஸ்டர் ஓட்டிருக்கான்ன்னு கூச்சல் போட்டுட்டு இப்போ 75வது நாள் போஸ்டர் ஓட்டுறது உங்களுக்கே காவாலித்தனமா தெரியலை? என்னமோ போங்க, கேட்டா தயாரிப்பாளர் அன்புல ஒட்டிட்டாரு, எங்களுக்கும் இதுக்கும் எந்த சம்பந்தமும் இல்லைம்பீங்க.. நல்லா இருந்தா சரி!! :)

CEDYBLUE
14th January 2014, 12:07 AM
Ajay... (on a lighter note) how could you post that photo with Mohanlal and Jilla team...apparently he called up one guy in this hub who is an influential force and told him that he is embarrassed to be associated with the team...lol

Bro, don't worry much....it can be on a serious note as well :) though nobody takes him seriously here. But huh, i now he is 'esteemed', 'influential' and 'Respected'

uruzalari
14th January 2014, 12:10 AM
Bro, don't worry much....it can be on a serious note as well :) though nobody takes him seriously here. But huh, i now he is 'esteemed', 'influential' and 'Respected'

Comedy is serious business...... We need to thank such people for the entertainment that is provided for free :)

ajaybaskar
14th January 2014, 12:12 AM

என்ன சார் இப்படி சொல்லிட்டீங்க? நாங்க எல்லாம் பொறந்ததுலேர்ந்தே மோகன்லால் ரசிகர்கள்தான். எண்டம்மெ...

GSV
14th January 2014, 12:14 AM
gone thru few pages.. :rotfl:

CEDYBLUE
14th January 2014, 12:15 AM
என்ன சார் இப்படி சொல்லிட்டீங்க? நாங்க எல்லாம் பொறந்ததுலேர்ந்தே மோகன்லால் ரசிகர்கள்தான். எண்டம்மெ...

Sorry Sare :)

Hope you had a chance to look into that 'one' guy's posts today. Serious Entertainment. Abuse Master at his best :)

uruzalari
14th January 2014, 12:18 AM
So many people are asking why Mohanlal did not attend the success meet of Jilla....... He was busy standing in the queue to catch a glimpse of a recently released blockbuster......With so many shows for that movie 'only' in a particular theatre he was confused which show to watch

ajaybaskar
14th January 2014, 12:22 AM
Sorry Sare :)

Hope you had a chance to look into that 'one' guy's posts today. Serious Entertainment. Abuse Master at his best :)

Who is that? New entrant or wantedly vandi yering guy?

CEDYBLUE
14th January 2014, 12:23 AM
So many people are asking why Mohanlal did not attend the success meet of Jilla....... He was busy standing in the queue to catch a glimpse of a recently released blockbuster......With so many shows for that movie 'only' in a particular theatre he was confused which show to watch

Despite all theaters rubbing it on Jilla's face, it is still 26 Crore is to 22 Crore, Worldwide. UK should widen the gap even more. Something should be wrong in the calculations.

Dammy R
14th January 2014, 12:23 AM

Hahaha ... rofl... good one bro

Dammy R
14th January 2014, 12:24 AM

You don't have to struggle so much to guess... there is only one masterpiece in this hub ;-)

ajaybaskar
14th January 2014, 12:26 AM
there is only one masterpiece in this hub ;-)

You are WRONG

uruzalari
14th January 2014, 12:27 AM

Tough competition between the two I think...though the second one wins hands down in providing solid entertainment

Dammy R
You are WRONG

Gotcha buddy... I was wrong indeed. There are many takers for that title ;-)

CEDYBLUE

Clue No 1:

I started off in Forum abusing both Vijay and Ajith and glorifying Surya. Because nothing, absolutely nothing happenned in Surya threads here (3 posts in the last 35 days), i decided that to continue my favorite 'abusing' i should be in a happening/busy thread. One fine morning, i logged into the hub, opened Ajith pages and started identifying myself with others there by posting 'We', 'Our Thala', 'Namma Ajith', etc, etc. Who am I?

Dammy R
14th January 2014, 12:30 AM
Ajay...if you still can't figure out..let's all meet at Mayajaal tomorrow to discuss ..that's the epicenter of all great things to happen these days.

Kumaran.P
14th January 2014, 12:31 AM

none other than neela saayam veluthu pona guy

Kumaran.P
14th January 2014, 12:37 AM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AL99tajrLOs

elsaen11
14th January 2014, 12:44 AM
intha oru scene kei padatha paakalaam :bow: :smokesmirk:
https://fbcdn-sphotos-a-a.akamaihd.net/hphotos-ak-ash3/t1/q71/s720x720/8193_1442161846014096_1001243948_n.jpg

mareen
14th January 2014, 12:51 AM
Some major lols happening here it seems. Mayajaal show count has been increased is a good news.

In Uk all shows are housefull... It was very hard for us to book tickets. Wom is very good for jilla and the scene where vijay eats alone went well with family audience.

elsaen11
14th January 2014, 12:51 AM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AL99tajrLOs
OMG Mass na ithu thaan da :smokesmirk::bow: thx for the video bro :2thumbsup:

svaisn
14th January 2014, 12:53 AM
Some major lols happening here it seems. Mayajaal show count has been increased is a good news.

In Uk all shows are housefull... It was very hard for us to book tickets. Wom is very good for jilla and the scene where vijay eats alone went well with family audience.

:thumbsup: also I liked his dialogs with mahat in the last scene..

ajaybaskar
14th January 2014, 12:53 AM
Clue No 1:

I started off in Forum abusing both Vijay and Ajith and glorifying Surya. Because nothing, absolutely nothing happenned in Surya threads here (3 posts in the last 35 days), i decided that to continue my favorite 'abusing' i should be in a happening/busy thread. One fine morning, i logged into the hub, opened Ajith pages and started identifying myself with others there by posting 'We', 'Our Thala', 'Namma Ajith', etc, etc. Who am I?

அப்போ என் யூகம் சரிதான். :)

CEDYBLUE
14th January 2014, 12:54 AM

Super News that :)

elsaen11
:exactly: sontha karagaluku thaan solli aanupunaam, sonthathuku illa :thumbsup:

CEDYBLUE
அப்போ என் யூகம் சரிதான். :)

I knew it :)

ajaybaskar
14th January 2014, 12:56 AM
https://pbs.twimg.com/media/Bd3SpCBCYAEcLTU.jpg:large

Kumaran.P
14th January 2014, 12:56 AM

thats good to know bro. Uk reports awaited. Yeah, that was a very natural scene good that director executed it perfectly!

CEDYBLUE
14th January 2014, 01:03 AM
SIMovies USA:

Wknd+premier BO #Veeram $202K from 46 centers & #Jilla $194K from 40 centers.Actuals for both should be close to $225K.Hit!!

Freedom
14th January 2014, 01:04 AM
http://images.orkut.com/orkut/photos/OwAAAImWFi72RVkTAUHcWpXBpvQUGIoI47y7unMbduR9UlCR7F LgQFt21YQw1KeukaifUDZADBAxZjl5guw1tx0hvCcAm1T1UMOq qnwdR3CL__3cwDRErC8TvFby.jpg

BM, I don't think we have any business here to rub VJ fans. Pls avoid posting such stuff!

Kumaran.P
14th January 2014, 01:07 AM
Kolly Buzz : Collection in #USA: #Veeram: $29,965 #Jilla: $26,787. #Sunday
https://twitter.com/KollyBuzz/status/422726117573668864

Russellyhd
14th January 2014, 01:11 AM
தி இந்து ஜில்லா விமர்சனம் + ரேட்டிங்.

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/Bd4jFqoCMAAAnb4.jpg:large

elsaen11
14th January 2014, 01:12 AM
Freedom , BM'ku inga business illanu neenga yenna pannuringa inga :rotfl: ..aavar post ta inga aarruu mathikala sirrie :mrgreen:

Kumaran.P
14th January 2014, 01:16 AM
Happy Jilla Pongal guys!! Openingum namathan..Finishingum namathan :smokesmirk:
https://m.ak.fbcdn.net/photos-h.ak/hphotos-ak-prn2/s720x720/1503485_255866171244704_1420866806_n.png

elsaen11
14th January 2014, 01:17 AM
Kaarthickb neenga innuma inga irukinga :lol: ..mayajaal show count purichitha illaya ippo :mrgreen:

Freedom
14th January 2014, 01:18 AM
Freedom , BM'ku inga business illanu neenga yenna pannuringa inga :rotfl: ..aavar post ta inga aarruu mathikala sirrie :mrgreen:

It was just my opinion. You can choose to ignore my posts. Its as simplae as that!

elsaen11
14th January 2014, 01:20 AM
It was just my opinion. You can choose to ignore my posts. Its as simplae as that!
:cool2: