PDA

View Full Version : ஓநாயும் ஆட்டுக்குட்டியும்- மிஷ்கின்+இளை&

balaajee
26th February 2013, 08:56 PM

லோன் வுல்ஃப் என்ற பெயரும், ஓநாயும் ஆட்டுக்குட்டியும் என்ற டைட்டிலும், படத்தின் போஸ்டரும் மிஷ்கினின் திரும்பி வரவை சிறப்பாக்கியிருக்கின்றன. ஆடம்பரம் இல்லாமல் தனக்கு நெருக்கமான இலக்கியவாதிகள் - பிரபஞ்சன், ட்ராஸ்கி மருது போன்றவர்களை வைத்து தனது அலுவலகத்திலேயே படத்தை தொடங்கினார் மிஷ்கின். கமீலா நாசர் போன்ற ஒன்றிரண்டு சினிமா முகங்கள் மட்டுமே இந்த விழாவில் தென்பட்டது முக்கியமானது.

ஓநாயும் ஆட்டுக்குட்டியும் படத்தில் வழக்கு எண்ணில் நடித்த ஸ்ரீ நாயகனாக நடிக்*கிறார். இவர்தான் ஆட்டுக்குட்டி. கதைப்படி கல்லூ*ரி மாணவர். ச*ரி, ஓநாய்...?

அது மிஷ்கின்தான் என்கிறார்கள். படத்தில் இவர் போலீஸ் இன்ஸ்பெக்டராக வருகிறாராம். இவருக்கும் ஸ்ரீ-க்குமான முட்டல் மோதல்தான் படத்தின் கதை என்கிறார்கள்.

இளையராஜா படத்துக்கு இசையமைக்கிறார்.

balaajee
27th February 2013, 03:30 PM
மிஷ்கினின் புதிய படம் ‘ஓநாயும் ஆட்டுக்குட்டியும்’-dinamani

மிஷ்கின் இயக்கும் அடுத்த படத்திற்கு ‘ஓநாயும் ஆட்டுக்குட்டியும்’ என பெயர் வைத்திருக்கிறார்.

அண்மையில் மிஷ்கின் இயக்கத்தில் வெளியான முகமூடி திரைப்படம் எதிர்பார்த்த வெற்றி பெறவில்லை. இதனால் அவரை வைத்து படம் தயாரிக்க தயாரிப்பாளர்கள் யாரும் முன்வரவில்லை. இது மிஷ்கினை மிகவும் பாதித்தது.

இந்நிலையில் மௌனம் காத்து வந்த அவர் புதிதாக திரைப்பட தயாரிப்பு நிறுவனத்தை தொடங்கினார். எதையும் வித்தியாசமாக செய்யும் மிஷ்கின் தன் தயாரிப்பு நிறுவனத்துக்கு "லோன் ஓல்ப்" என்று பெயர் வைத்திருக்கிறார். "தனியான ஓநாய்" என்று இதற்கு பொருள்.

நேற்று தயாரிப்பு நிறுவனத்தை தொடங்கிய மிஷ்கின் இன்று தன்னுடைய புதிய படத்தின் அறிவிப்பினை வெளியிட்டிருக்கிறார். புதிய படத்திற்கு நிறுவனத்தின் பெயரை இணைத்து ‘ஓநாயும் ஆட்டுக்குட்டியும்’ என பெயர் வைத்திருக்கிறார். இதனை அவருடைய சொந்த நிறுவனம் தயாரிக்கிறது.

LihDacRurdy
13th March 2013, 10:47 PM
myskyn should take care of his screen play... otherwise we l get another perrarasu

balaajee
4th June 2013, 11:21 AM
Thanks Mahen

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zpbfh3_wfhg&feature=player_embedded

mappi
4th June 2013, 02:48 PM
Every film maker is suffering from "teaser virus" these days. If you ask them they give a definition of teaser like its a "micro-picture" of what you can expect.
All I could make out is : thara thara tha ... ching ... wizzz ... dak ... deeshum ... chak .. chak ... chak.

And did IR compose the music for the trailer ?

Anyway, all the best to Mysskin & team.

sakaLAKALAKAlaa Vallavar
4th June 2013, 03:02 PM
And did IR compose the music for the trailer ?
Trailer Music - Gustav Mahler's Symphony No. 5

mappi
4th June 2013, 03:15 PM
OK thanks sakaLAKALAKAlaa Vallavar.

balaajee
18th September 2013, 11:28 AM
27th SEPTEMBER

Cinemarasigan
18th September 2013, 11:45 AM
Good, Looking forward to this, other than "Mugamoodi" I could enjoy all his movies...

svaisn
18th September 2013, 08:13 PM
Good, Looking forward to this, other than "Mugamoodi" I could enjoy all his movies...

True... hoping to see a good movie from Myshkin....

balaajee
26th September 2013, 11:28 AM
Releasing tomorrow with less no of shows

Cinemarasigan
26th September 2013, 11:49 AM
anga less shows-ah, bangalore-la release aagura maadhri therila.. :(

mappi
26th September 2013, 01:35 PM
Ada vidunga boss, ingeyum peich-moch illa !
But one point : I skipped Mugamoodi. This film entirely depends on all your views / recommendations.

VinodKumar's
26th September 2013, 01:38 PM
Mugamoodi-ku vote potta antha mayavi yaaruya ??

balaajee
26th September 2013, 01:42 PM
Mugamoodi-ku vote potta antha mayavi yaaruya ??

My guess is venkkiram (http://www.mayyam.com/talk/member.php?85438-venkkiram)...

mappi
26th September 2013, 01:44 PM
Quick question : IR music, why no song/music release ? Or was it released while I was duck-hunting ?

otedoric
26th September 2013, 01:46 PM
No Songs; Only RR for this MOVIE

Siv.S
26th September 2013, 01:54 PM
Dhananjayan Govind ‏@Dhananjayang 18h
Dir. Mysskin's #Onayumaattukuttiyum should be a damn good thriller & I am sure he is going to make a strong come back.Our best wishes to him

//The Mugamoodi producer defended that dud during its release time ;) //

Siv.S
26th September 2013, 02:00 PM
Quick question : IR music, why no song/music release ? Or was it released while I was duck-hunting ?
Music is free for everyone who loves meesik ;) ---> http://www.lonewolfproductions.in/downloadbgm.jsp

mappi
26th September 2013, 02:38 PM
Thanks Siv.S.

[Please do not take the following lines as comparisons :]

Just went thru the posters of the movie. Mysskin (MK), MK poses reminds me a lot 2 Korean actors :
Song Kang-Ho (Memories of Murder, Sympathy for Mr. Vengeance)
Kim Yoon-seok (The Chaser)

Color-lam partha "I saw the devil" minus snow mari irruku.

[Idhuku mella pesina, comparison agidum ... I stop here]

Songs names-lam Hell bound-a irruku - Grimreaper, Redemption, I killed an angel ... etc. Over-a Dante's Inferno or Darksiders games villaiyadi irruparo MK ?

Cinemarasigan
26th September 2013, 03:55 PM
Music is free for everyone who loves meesik ;) ---> http://www.lonewolfproductions.in/downloadbgm.jsp

:ty: Siv... super, let me try hearing..

arulraj
27th September 2013, 11:27 AM
Onayum Aatukuttiyum - SIFY review

Mysskin is back with a bang. His latest Onayum Aatukuttiyum is a gripping edge of the seat emotional dark thriller which also entertains. The director whose last outing was the disastrous Mugamoodi is on familiar grounds here.
The film works for its unique story telling method without any commercial compromises as it has no heroine and songs. And aided superbly by Ilayaraja’s background score, which is the backbone of the film. Plus likeable performances by the lead characters Shri and Mysskin and all new supporting cast.
The entire film happens during one night in Chennai. All locations are actual, which makes it believable. One night Chandran (Shri) an upright medical student sees a badly injured stranger on a deserted road. Chandran takes the man with bullet injuries on his bike to hospitals which refuse to treat him. And unwittingly the young man’s destiny is tied up with man whom he saved a killer on the run!
The underlining message is about a man who is trying to redeem the wrongs in his life and the clash between the good and the bad. As the title suggest it is about two guys one a cunning and ruthless wolf and the other an innocent lamb.
The biggest strength of the film is Ilayaraja’s background score which enhances the silence in the movie and is a character by itself. Some parts of the film there is long silence without any dialogues , the background score heightens the mood of anxiety and dread.
Shri gives a riveting performance and is an actor of substance in the making. Mysskin plays to his strengths as the killer who is trying to redeem his past and has hardly any dialogues and is convincing in the crucial climax scene.
The supporting cast are all well etched and leave a mark. Cameraman Junior Renga’s night shots of greys, blacks and deserted Chennai roads and graveyard scene are in sync with the films ominous mood.
The downside of the film is that it is a bit stretched at 2 hours and 20 minutes. Mysskin style of shot composition takes its own time and is long drawn out. If the film would have been a little crisper the drag would not have been felt.
On the whole, Onayum Aatukuttiyum is a stylishly made thriller and a class act. Not to be missed.

Verdict – Good

Cinemarasigan
27th September 2013, 11:33 AM
^ OH, Super...Looks like some good movies have come, good time for Tamil film watchers and TFI..

rsubras
27th September 2013, 01:14 PM
the idea / premise seem to be similar to nadunisi naaigal from Gowtham....... thriller, events over a night, no songs only chilling music ....... rendu perukkum ore idathula irunthu idea vanthucho, illa ore maathiri idea vanthucho therila......in terms of music Myskin got a stronger support, execution la Goutham sothappitar on basis of box office success not sure how this will fare....

arulraj
27th September 2013, 01:16 PM
ரிலீஸாகாத 'ஓநாயும் ஆட்டுக்குட்டியும்'
http://cinema.vikatan.com/uploaded/onayum_aatukuttiyum.jpgமிஷ்கின் இயக்கத்தில், 'வழக்கு எண் 18/9' படத்தில் அறிமுகமான ஸ்ரீ நடித்துள்ள படம் 'ஒநாயும் ஆட்டுக்குட்டியும்.'

இன்று படம் ரிலீஸாகும் என அறிவிக்கப்பட்டிருந்தது. ஆனால், திரையரங்குக்குச் சென்ற ரசிகர்கள் படம் ரிலீஸ் ஆகாததால் வருத்தத்துடன் திரும்பிச் சென்றுள்ளனர்.

விசாரித்ததில், 'வெற்றிவேல் ஃபிலிம்ஸ்' நிறுவனம் இந்தப் படத்தை விலைக்கு வாங்கியதாம். ஆனால், அதற்கான தொகை இதுவரை செட்டில் செய்யப்படவில்லையாம். அதனால்தான் படம் ரிலீஸ் ஆவதில் சிக்கல் என்கிறார்கள்.

ஆனால், ப்ரிவியூ பார்த்த பத்திரிகையாளர்கள் 'ஆஹா... ஓஹோ'வென படத்தைப் பாராட்டியுள்ளனர். 'அஞ்சாதே', 'யுத்தம் செய்' படங்களைவிட இந்தப் படம் அருமையாக வந்திருக்கிறதாம்.

'முகமூடி' படம் தோல்வி அடைந்ததால், அடுத்தது வெற்றிப்படம் கொடுத்தாக வேண்டிய கட்டாயத்தில் இருந்த மிஷ்கின், இந்தப் படத்துக்காகக் கடுமையாக உழைத்துள்ளார். இந்த நிலையில், படம் இன்று ரிலீஸ் ஆகாததால் வருத்தத்தில் இருக்கிறார் மிஷ்கின்.

போட்டியாக நினைத்த படம் வெளியாகாததால் சந்தோஷத்தில் மிதக்கின்றனர் 'ராஜா ராணி' படக்குழுவினர்.

balaajee
27th September 2013, 01:29 PM
ரிலீஸாகாத 'ஓநாயும் ஆட்டுக்குட்டியும்'

http://cinema.vikatan.com/uploaded/onayum_aatukuttiyum.jpgமிஷ்கின் இயக்கத்தில், 'வழக்கு எண் 18/9' படத்தில் அறிமுகமான ஸ்ரீ நடித்துள்ள படம் 'ஒநாயும் ஆட்டுக்குட்டியும்.'

இன்று படம் ரிலீஸாகும் என அறிவிக்கப்பட்டிருந்தது. ஆனால், திரையரங்குக்குச் சென்ற ரசிகர்கள் படம் ரிலீஸ் ஆகாததால் வருத்தத்துடன் திரும்பிச் சென்றுள்ளனர்.

விசாரித்ததில், 'வெற்றிவேல் ஃபிலிம்ஸ்' நிறுவனம் இந்தப் படத்தை விலைக்கு வாங்கியதாம். ஆனால், அதற்கான தொகை இதுவரை செட்டில் செய்யப்படவில்லையாம். அதனால்தான் படம் ரிலீஸ் ஆவதில் சிக்கல் என்கிறார்கள்.

ஆனால், ப்ரிவியூ பார்த்த பத்திரிகையாளர்கள் 'ஆஹா... ஓஹோ'வென படத்தைப் பாராட்டியுள்ளனர். 'அஞ்சாதே', 'யுத்தம் செய்' படங்களைவிட இந்தப் படம் அருமையாக வந்திருக்கிறதாம்.

'முகமூடி' படம் தோல்வி அடைந்ததால், அடுத்தது வெற்றிப்படம் கொடுத்தாக வேண்டிய கட்டாயத்தில் இருந்த மிஷ்கின், இந்தப் படத்துக்காகக் கடுமையாக உழைத்துள்ளார். இந்த நிலையில், படம் இன்று ரிலீஸ் ஆகாததால் வருத்தத்தில் இருக்கிறார் மிஷ்கின்.

போட்டியாக நினைத்த படம் வெளியாகாததால் சந்தோஷத்தில் மிதக்கின்றனர் 'ராஜா ராணி' படக்குழுவினர்.

Is above news true????

Tickets are available in Ticketsnew???

balaajee
27th September 2013, 01:51 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4V7JP9gdf-A&list=PLV_aspERmuCK8tGo404HsSM0HV3zS3pGk&featur e= player_embedded

balaajee
27th September 2013, 05:48 PM
Onaayum Aattukkuttiyum Movie Review- www.chennaipatrika.com (http://www.chennaipatrika.com/)27. September 2013

Director: MysskinCast: Shri, Mysskin, Aditya Menon, MonaMusic: Ilayaraja Mysskin is back with a bang. His latest Onaayum Aattukkuttiyum is a gripping edge of the seat emotional dark thriller which also entertains. The director whose last outing was the disastrous Mugamoodi is on familiar grounds here. The film works for its unique story telling method without any commercial compromises as it has no heroine and songs.And aided superbly by Ilayaraja’s background score, which is the backbone of the film. Plus likeable performances by the lead characters Shri and Mysskin and all new supporting cast. The entire film happens during one night in Chennai. All locations are actual, which makes it believable. One night Chandran (Shri) an upright medical student sees a badly injured stranger on a deserted road.Chandran takes the man with bullet injuries on his bike to hospitals which refuse to treat him. And unwittingly the young man’s destiny is tied up with man whom he saved a killer on the run! The underlining message is about a man who is trying to redeem the wrongs in his life and the clash between the good and the bad.As the title suggest it is about two guys one a cunning and ruthless wolf and the other an innocent lamb. The biggest strength of the film is Ilayaraja’s background score which enhances the silence in the movie and is a character by itself. Some parts of the film there is long silence without any dialogues , the background score heightens the mood of anxiety and dread.Shri gives a riveting performance and is an actor of substance in the making. Mysskin plays to his strengths as the killer who is trying to redeem his past and has hardly any dialogues and is convincing in the crucial climax scene.The supporting cast are all well etched and leave a mark. Cameraman Junior Renga’s night shots of greys, blacks and deserted Chennai roads and graveyard scene are in sync with the films ominous mood. The downside of the film is that it is a bit stretched at 2 hours and 20 minutes.On the whole, Onaayum Aattukkuttiyum definitely scares you, must watch film!

balaajee
27th September 2013, 05:49 PM
http://telugunow.com (http://telugunow.com/)

Mysskin has directed this thriller starring Shri, Mysskin, Aditya Menon and Mona in the lead roles.Mysskin’s
Lone Wolf Productions banner proudly produces Onaayum Aattukkuttiyum with background scores of Ilayaraja and cinematography by Balaji V Rangha. Checkout Onaayum Aattukkuttiyum review to know if Mysskin has excelled with his thriller…
Post Jeeva’s Mugamoodi, director Mysskin has come up with thriller Onaayum Aattukuttiyum this time and the latter opined that he beliefs in script but not star image of hero, heroine neither songs. Will Mysskin’s confidence help in the success of Onaayum Aattukuttiyum

May be Indian cinema couldn’t compete with Hollywood in terms of budget but a sensible film making like Onaayum Aattukkuttiyum will certainly raise our bars to world class films. In Onaayum Aattukkuttiyum Mysskin played strength to strength and used all his positive points in order to make an edge of the seat emotional thriller.
Chandru (Sree) , a medical student happen to see Wolf (Mysskin – this is how police & crime buddies call him) who was struggling for his life as he got a gun shot. As Chandru helped Wolf police arrests him and they are trying to use him as a trump card to catch Wolf. The rest of the story tells us about Wolf’s emotional side with the edge of the seat narration.
Before discussing about the director Mysskin, it’s time to say few words about the actor Mysskin. The wolf character is something which is tailor made for the actor, the way Mysskin utters dialogue, the way he fights , the way he emotes – truly an award winning performance. The scene where Mysskin cries and narrates the wolf story to the child will definitely move everyone and only an experienced actor can do such a scene with convincing performance. Sree is no way inferior to Mysskin and he has breathes the role of Chandru – a frighten lamb who then changes in to a fearless man.
Along with Sree and Mysskin Ilaiyaraaja’s background score acts as the lead hero of the film. The Maestro has raised the bar of Indian music to another level in Onaayum Aattukkuttiyum . Ilaiyaraaja’s world class BGM literally lifts every frame of Onaayum Aattukkuttiyum to different level, in fact till date only International films have such music and a big kudos to the Maestro for composing such an excellent background score.
For a thriller like Onaayum Aattukkuttiyum , characterization and acting is very important. Every character should be penned with abstract notations at the same time the audience should not be confused, Mysskin the master of such thrillers has given his best in Onaaiyum Aatukuttiyum . Every character in the film leaves an impression in our mind , for example even the small beggar character who helps Mysskin just comes in a fraction of second in the frame but it made a strong impression which shows the detailed characterization of Mysskin.
Many characters including Edwards’s mother , father , the villain, the corrupt police officer, the honest and intelligent CBI are played by new comer . Though we couldn’t remember the names of the new comers, we could remember their character and it marks the victory for the debut actors and the casting team.
Balaji V Rangha’s camera beautifully portrays the Chennai city at nights and it is not easy to make a film at nights without a good camera man. The editing is crisp and the racy cuts give the necessary mood to the film.
Overall Onaayum Aattukkuttiyum is a must watch for all who wants to see a edge of the seat thriller with world class BGM. Just go, watch and enjoy this gripping thriller.

Rating: 4.0/5 (1 vote cast)

VinodKumar's
27th September 2013, 06:53 PM
Ok intha varathukku oru padam kedachiruchu.

venkkiram
27th September 2013, 10:31 PM
I am also planning to watch tonight or tomorrow night. Mishkin never disappointed me so far and hope he amazes me on this too.

arulraj
28th September 2013, 07:48 AM
watched ; Promising thriller and myskin stuck on his own style and came back after his brilliant anjathey . All are good except villan char , IR 's BGM was excellent.

uruzalari
28th September 2013, 01:10 PM
Found the movie very interesting until the last 20 to 30 mins........ the climax did not work for me.......Anyone else who watched and felt the same?

njv
28th September 2013, 11:19 PM
Awesome movie. I loved the climax. Its not dramatic. Must watch.

njv
28th September 2013, 11:20 PM
myskins best movie in my opinion, perhaps one of the best tamil movie ever made. Classic.

Mahen
29th September 2013, 06:15 AM
Except for a few annoying Myskin moments(weird reactioon by the actors,some funny action scenes..), very good film..Finally..The last i watched a good film was Vazhaku 18/7..IR's bgm was fantastic..oru international feel irunthuchi :bow: This is what i call a thriller..not the like the ones dished out by the newbie directors/Vijay Setupathy etc

Russellfws
29th September 2013, 07:51 AM
Any yellow saree moments?

venkkiram
29th September 2013, 11:19 AM
Mishkin disappointed me this time. Chitram Pesuthadi, Anjathe and Yuththam Sey are gems comparing to "Onaayum Aattukkuttiyum". Casting here is worst. And lot of very kiddish moments. Deliberate comedy attempt did not tickle me. On one side killings happening just like a toy game and another side our police force are acting stupid most of the time. Back ground music is the only saving grace. Mishkin.. please please stop acting.

littlemaster1982
29th September 2013, 11:44 AM
Errr, ennaiya ticket edutthappuram ippadi vandhu solreenga :twisted:

VinodKumar's
29th September 2013, 04:49 PM
I am also planning to watch tonight or tomorrow night. Mishkin never disappointed me so far and hope he amazes me on this too.

Mugamoodi vote confirm aagiruchu ;).

easygoer
29th September 2013, 05:09 PM
In my opinion, the movie is neat and nice. I don't call it as path breaking or great. I liked yutham sei more than this one...

Positives

Human emotions with a little philosophical touch is conveyed well
Characters are well defined and change in mindset is also convincing enough
I think, almost everyone including sri, myskin and other support actors performed well.
Movie is never boring and there is always a bit of tension
Illayaraja's great BGM superbly supports the flow the movie

Negatives
The movie is a bit predictable. 1 hour into the movie will establish the motive of all the characters. There is no suspense or twists which normally thrillers have
Police actions totally lacked intelligence
I think, a medical college student with no great experience performing a spleen surgery is way exaggerated. Having such a big procedure performed and with stiches in the body, myskin running throughout the movie is totally not convincing
Villan's irritating actions

Bottomline: Inspite of the flaws, the movie is still worth watching

ilayapuyalvinodh_kumar
29th September 2013, 05:33 PM
Indha padatha paakalaama vaendaama ? :think:

venkkiram
29th September 2013, 11:23 PM
Indha padatha paakalaama vaendaama ? :think:
கண்டிப்பாக பார்க்கவும். பொதுவாக பெரும்பாலானோ ர்க்கு பிடித்துப் போகும் என நினைக்கிறேன். எங்கு பார்த்தாலும் நேர்மறையான விமர்சனங்கள். என்னைப் பொறுத்தவரை இப்படம் மிஷ்கினுக்கு அவரது மற்றப் படைப்புக்களை ஒப்பிடுகையில் ஒரு முயற்சி என்ற அளவில் கூட முழுமையடையவில்லை. அவரின் கதை/திரைக்கதையை வசனமிட்டு திரைப்படமாக்கும் யுத்தியே எனக்கு அலர்ஜியாக இருக்கிறது.

Anban
30th September 2013, 12:09 AM
Already seen it twice. Night shows makes it better. :-) excellent movie. So much savage but still liked by matured female audience

Anban
30th September 2013, 12:11 AM
Mysskin's acting in that story telling scene is the highlight of the movie. Superbly done. He looks menacing but humane at the same time. Difficult character but pulled off with ease

venkkiram
30th September 2013, 07:21 AM
Is there any separate thread for Mishkin? I could not find it. If there is one, please direct me there. Thanks.

ilayapuyalvinodh_kumar
30th September 2013, 10:23 AM
Ok then :) Will watch this week !!

venkkiram
30th September 2013, 06:50 PM
Anban, don't you find irritating to watch some of the Mishkin trademarks repeating? Like showing low profile people always come forward during nights and help. A Medical student operates a human body and that too he takes out eeral during midnight and the patient runs away in next morning. And this is the first movie where police utters their GOD name while they receive bullets. Deliberate comedy act. And the ammaa aatukkutti and appaa aattukkutti never show any kind of emotions on their face? I understand they are blind. Don't they at least talk? Its not about "naan eppadi vEnumnaalum kathai solven". The most funniest part in that film is the medical student's reaction when his one night patient's face was shown to him in a photo. At one side, Miskkin keeps over emotions from characters and other side he mutes completely. In general, I would like to know what makes you to watch this movie more than once.

Gopal.s
1st October 2013, 08:15 AM
மிஸ்கின் - முதல் படத்திலிருந்தே இவரை தொடரும் மகா ரசிகன் நான். அஞ்சாதே பார்ப்பதற்கென்றே ஜகார்டாவிலிருந்து சிங்கப்பூர் வந்தேன். அஞ்சாதே பார்த்து விட்டு ஒரு 1000 பேரையாவது பார்க்க வைத்திருப்பேன். ஓநாயும் ஆட்டுக்குட்டியும் பார்க்க சந்தர்ப்பம் வைக்கவில்லை.
ஆனால் ஒரிஜினல் பார்த்த பிறகு யுத்தம் செய்,நந்தலாலா இரண்டுமே என்னை கவரவில்லை.(முகமூடி-பொருட்படுத்தவே வேண்டாம்)
வெங்கி ராம் சொன்ன படி மிஸ்கின் அஞ்சாதே க்கு பிறகு வளரவே மறுக்கிறாரோ என்ற பயம் .எனக்குண்டு. ஆனாலும் இன்றும் நான் ஆவலுடன் எதிர்பார்ப்பது பாலா,மிஸ்கின்,செல்வராகவன்,வெற்றி மாறன் படங்களை மட்டுமே.

venkkiram
1st October 2013, 08:59 AM
இணைய விமர்சகர்கள் குறியீடு என்றெல்லாம் கொட்டித் தீர்க்கிறார்கள். ஆனால் சுவரே இல்லாமல் சித்திரம் எப்படி பழகுவது? நல்ல இயக்குனர் நல்ல கலைஞர்களை வைத்து படமெடுப்பான். நடிப்பு என்பது திரைப்படத்தில் பெரிய பங்கு. ரியாலிட்டி என்ற பெயரில் சும்மா ரோட்டுல போறவன், வர்றவன் எல்லாம் நடிக்கிறான் மிஷ்கின் படத்தில். இது எப்படி இருக்கிறதென்றால் பிச்சக்காரன் வைத்திருக்கும் உணவு போல இருக்கு. இதுவே கமல், மணிரத்னம் போன்ற படைப்பாளிகள் மிஷ்கின் படைத்ததுபோல கொடுத்திருந்தால் அவ்வளவுதான் இணையத்தில் இதுவரை பலமுறை பலரது வசைகளால் செத்து செத்து பிழைத்திருப்பார்கள். ஆட்களுக்கு தகுந்தாற்போல விமர்சனம் எழுதும் பாணி இணையத்தில் இப்போது பரவி வருகிறது. நல்லது கேட்டது என பூடகமாக சொல்லும் படங்களில் தீமையின் பங்கு ரொம்ப முக்கியம். அப்பதான் நல்லதின் முக்கியத் துவத்தை ஆழமாக பார்ப்போர் மனத்தில் பதிவு செய்யமுடியும். இதுலேயும் ஒரு வில்லன் இருக்கிறார். நீங்களே பார்த்து வியந்து கொள்ளுங்கள். படத்தில் மிஷ்கின் பாத்திரம் பேசும் தொனி, உடல் மொழி இருக்கிறதே! பத்திக் கொண்டு வருகிறது. எல்லாத்திலேயும் நான் கொஞ்சம் வித்யாசம் என்பதே ஒரு வியாதிதான். அது என்றைக்கும் முத்திப் போய்விடக் கூடாது. சித்திரம் பேசுதடி, அஞ்சாதே படங்களில் ஒன்றுக்கும் மேற்பட்ட பாத்திரங்களின் வசனம், உடல் மொழியெல்லாம் கவரச் செய்தது. காதல் தண்டபாணி, பாண்டியராஜன் பேசும் வசனம் ஒவ்வொன்றும் அழகான முறையில் திரையாக்கப் பட்டிருந்தது. மிஷ்கின் நீ தேய்பிறை அல்ல. இன்னொருமுறை காத்திருக்கிறேன். ஓநாயும் ஆட்டுக்குட்டியும் படத்தில் புலனாய்வு அதிகாரியாக வரும் ஷாஜி தவிர்த்து யாருமே என்னை திருப்தி படுத்தவில்லை. அவரைத் தவிர வேறு யாருக்குமே போதுமான அளவு வசனம் கொடுக்கப்படவில்லை. அந்த அளவுக்கு கறாராக படைப்பை விஷுவலாக எடுக்க முயன்று தோற்றிருக்கிறார் என்றே சொல்லணும். விறுவிறுப்பு கூட்டவே துப்பாக்கிச் சூடுகள். அது ஒரு மலிவான யுத்தி என நினைக்கிறேன். பின்(முன்)னணி இசை எவ்வளவு சிறப்பாக முயன்றும் விழலுக்கு இறைத்த நீராக போய்விட்டது போலவே நினைக்கக் தோன்றுகிறது.

Gopal.s
1st October 2013, 09:17 AM
அஞ்சாதே தமிழின் மிக அதிசய படைப்புகளில் ஒன்று. இன்று பல பேர் பெரிதாக பீற்றி கொள்ளும் மெரிட்,தகுதி,திறமை என்ற வெற்று கூச்சல்களை உடைத்து நொறுக்கியது. சமூக பொறுப்புணர்ச்சி என்பது எந்த மனிதனுக்கு எந்த நேரம் வரும்,மாறும்,என்ற தளங்களையும் தொட்டது. வெற்றி மாறன் பொல்லாதவனுக்கு பிறகு ஆடுகளத்தில் ஒரு வளர்ச்சி காட்டினார். செல்வா காதல் கொண்டேனுக்கு அடுத்து புது பேட்டை படத்தில் ஒரு பாய்ச்சலே காட்டினார். பாலா சேது விலிருந்து நான் கடவுள் ஒரு metamorphosis (ஜெயமோகனுக்கு நன்றி).
மிஸ்கின் தனது obsessions களில் இருந்து விடுபட்டு சில படைப்பாளிகளை நம்புவது நல்லது.(சாரு ஆனாலும் ஓகே).

balaajee
1st October 2013, 11:09 AM
Mysskin's acting in that story telling scene is the highlight of the movie. Superbly done. He looks menacing but humane at the same time. Difficult character but pulled off with ease

Without a flashback episode he brought the feel...:notworthy: by his narration (whole narration was without kan imaikkaamal).

balaajee
1st October 2013, 12:49 PM
திமிரே…’ உன் பணி தொடர்க! : ஓநாயும் ஆட்டுக்குட்டியும் விமர்சனம்

‘பன்னியும் கன்னுக்குட்டியும்’ டைப் படங்களையே பார்த்து பழகிய நம்மை இந்த ‘ஓநாயும் ஆட்டுக்குட்டியும்’ வாய் பிளக்க வைக்கிறது. படத்தில் மருந்துக்கு கூட பகல் இல்லை. ஆனால்
தமிழ்சினிமாவையே வெளிச்சமாக்கியிருக்கிறார் மிஷ்கின். இந்த கதை ‘சுட்டக்கதை’யாக இல்லாத பட்சத்தில் அரசு தயவில்லாமல் அவரவர் செலவில் நேரு ஸ்டேடியத்தில் கூடி மிஷ்கினுக்கு தங்க ஜரிகையிட்ட பரிவட்டமே கட்டலாம். (உலகப்படங்களை மேய்பவர்களே… அலசி ஆராய்ஞ்சு அஞ்சு நாளுக்குள்ளே உத்தரவாதம் கொடுங்க)
மருத்துவக் கல்லுரி மாணவரான ஸ்ரீ நள்ளிரவில் வீடு திரும்பும்போது துப்பாக்கியால் சுடப்பட்டு கிடக்கும் மிஷ்கினை காப்பாற்றி மருத்துவமனையில் சேர்க்க முயல்கிறார். ஆனால் அனைவரும் அந்த உயிர் மீது அலட்சியம் காட்ட, தன் வீட்டிலேயே கொண்டு போய் ஆபரேஷன் செய்கிறார். அடுத்தடுத்த நாட்களுக்குள் அங்கிருந்து தப்பிக்கும் மிஷ்கின் ஒரு பயங்கர கிரிமினல் என்பது அதற்கப்புறம்தான் தெரிகிறது ஸ்ரீக்கு. இவரது குடும்பமே போலீஸ் கையில் சிக்க, ‘நீயே அவனை சுட்டுடு’ என்கிற அசைன்ட்மென்ட் தரப்படுகிறது மாணவருக்கு. தன்னை தேடி வரும் மிஷ்கினை ஸ்ரீ சுட்டாரா? போலீஸ் கையில் மிஷ்கின் சிக்கினாரா? இவ்வளவு பரபரப்பையும் ஆறே காகிதத்தில் வசனங்களாகவும், மிச்ச நுறு காகிதத்தில் சொல்ல வேண்டியதை இசைஞானி இளையராஜாவின் ‘முன்னணி’ இசையாலும், ரத்தமும் ஜீவனும் ஆக்கியிருக்கிறார் மிஷ்கின்.
இந்த படத்தில் காதல் இல்லை, குத்தாட்டம் இல்லை, காமெடிக்கென தனியாக சந்தான சூரி போன்ற தர்ம பாலகர்கள் இல்லை. இத்தனைக்கும் மேல் மிஷ்கின் படங்களுக்கென்றே நேர்ந்துவிடப்பட்ட மஞ்சப்புடவை ஆட்டமும் இல்லை. கம்பிமேல் நடக்கிற வித்தை மிஷ்கினுக்கு ரொம்பவே பிடிக்கும் போலிருக்கிறது. ஆச்சர்யம் என்னவென்றால் இந்த கம்பிமேல் அவரும் ஓடி, நம்மையும் பரபரவென இழுத்துக் கொண்டு ஓடியிருக்கிறார் என்பதுதான்.
தன்னை போலீஸ் சூழ்ந்துவிட்டதை அறிந்ததும் ஸ்ரீயையும் இழுத்துக் கொண்டு எலக்ட்ரிக் ட்ரெய்னில் தப்பிக்கிற அந்த காட்சியில் கொஞ்சம் கூட பூச்சுற்றல் இல்லை. அதற்கப்புறம் ஒரு புறம் கமிஷனர் உள்ளிட்ட போலீஸ் டீம் துரத்திக் கொண்டேயிருக்க, மற்றொரு புறம் இவ்விருவரும் ஓடிக் கொண்டேயிருப்பது கொஞ்சமாவது சலிக்க வேண்டுமே? ஒவ்வொரு முறையும் இவர்கள் செக்போஸ்டில் தப்பிப்பது ‘பலே’ சீன்கள் என்றால், அவ்வளவு நெருக்கடியிலும் நகைச்சுவையை இழையோட விட்டிருக்கும் மிஷ்கினின் ஆளுமையை என்னவென்று பாராட்ட? அந்த போலீஸ்காரர் விதவிதமான டெஸிபலில் உச்சரிக்கும் அந்த ‘ஐயா…’ காட்சியில் இறுக்கம் மறந்து ரிலாக்ஸ் ஆகிறது மொத்த தியேட்டரும். வில்லனின் கையாளாக வரும் அந்த கருப்பு போலீஸ் அதிகாரியை எங்கு பிடித்தாரோ, மனுஷன் செம லைவ்…
ஒரு மருத்துவக் கல்லுரி பேராசிரியர் தனது தாய் இறந்து போன அவ்வளவு துக்கத்திலும், படித்த படிப்புக்கு தரும் மரியாதை மெய்சிலிர்க்க வைக்கிறது. (நடித்திருப்பவர் நடிகை லட்சுமி ராமகிருஷ்ணனின் கணவராம். ‘ஆக்ட் ஃபார் ஈச் அதர்…!’)
தன்னிடம் கதை கேட்கும் பார்வையில்லாத குழந்தைக்கு கதை சொல்வது போல நமக்கும் பிளாஷ்பேக் சொல்கிறார் மிஷ்கின். டைட்டாக வைக்கப்பட்ட பிரேமில் மிக நீண்ட நிமிடங்களை விழுங்கிக் கொள்ளும் அந்த காட்சியில் மிஷ்கினின் நடிப்பு கலங்க வைக்கிறது. ஒரே டேக்கில் எடுத்திருக்கிறார்கள் என்பதை அந்த எரியும் மெழுகுவர்த்தியின் நீளம் சொல்கிறது. அதே போல ஆக்ஷன் காட்சிகளிலும் மின்னலென சுழன்று பரம்பரை ஆக்ஷன் ஹீரோக்களுக்கே கூட எனிமா கொடுக்கிறார் மிஷ்கின். டொப்பு டொப்பென போலீஸ் அதிகாரிகளை அவர் சுட்டுக்கொல்லும் காட்சிகள் நகைப்பையும், நடுக்கத்தையும் ஒருசேர ஏற்படுத்துகிறது.
வழக்கு எண் 18/9 பட ஹீரோ ஸ்ரீதான் இப்படத்தின் இன்னொரு ஹீரோ. அவ்வளவு பெரிய மிஷ்கினை முதுகில் சுமந்து கொண்டு அவர் பரிதவிக்கும் அந்த ஆரம்ப காட்சிகளில், நிஜமாகவே பொதிமூட்டை கனத்தை பொறுத்திருக்கிறார். அப்படியே இந்த படத்தின் விறுவிறுப்பையும் சுமக்கிற பொறுப்பும் அவருக்கு. சிறப்பாகவே இருக்கிறது எல்லாமும்.
படத்தில் வரும் வில்லன்தான் ‘எனக்கு அவன் உயிரோட வேணும்’ என்று அலறி, எதார்த்தத்தை கெடுத்து வைக்கிறார். அவரது அல்லக்கைகளும் அப்படியே ‘மைம் ஷோ’ நடிகர்கள் மாதிரி எரிச்சலுட்டுகிறார்கள். ஹ்ம்ம்ம், வில்லன்னா இப்படிதான் இருக்கணும் என்பதை நீங்களாவது மாற்றியிருக்கலாமே மிஷ்கின்.
குடிசை ஜன்னலில் இருந்து கொண்டு கோட்டையை பார்ப்பது போல, வியப்பை மட்டுமே வாரி வழங்குகிறது ஜுனியர் ரங்காவின் ஒளிப்பதிவு. எதிலும் அவசரமில்லாமல் நிறுத்தி நிதானமாக உள்வாங்குகிற அந்த கேமிரா, மிக நுணுக்கமான உணர்ச்சிகளை கூட விட்டு வைக்கவில்லை.
கண்ணுக்கு தெரியாத காற்று மாதிரி, மனம் தடவுகிறது இசைஞானியின் பின்னணி இசை. டைட்டிலில் முன்னணி இசை என்று கவுரவம் சேர்க்கிறார் மிஷ்கின். இது எவ்வளவு பெரிய சத்தியம் என்பதை இப்படத்தை ‘மியூட்’ செய்துவிட்டு பார்த்தால்தான் புரியும்.
யாரு வேணும்னாலும் என்ன வேணும்னாலும் சொல்லிட்டு போகட்டும்… நான் இப்படிதான். என் படம் இப்படிதான் என்கிற மிஷ்கினின் திமிருக்கு தலைவணங்கியே ஆக வேண்டும் ரசிகர்கள்.
‘திமிரே…’ உன் பணி தொடர்க!

- ஆர்.எஸ்.அந்தணன்நன்றி: புதியதமிழ்சினிமா

balaajee
1st October 2013, 01:04 PM
ஓநாயும் ஆட்டுக்குட்டியும் (http://www.mayyam.com/talk/#)

9/30/2013 1:31:00 AM நள்ளிரவில் நடுரோட்டில் குண்டு காயத்துடன் உயிருக்குப் போராடும் மிஷ்கினை (ஓநாய்), மருத்துவக் கல்லூரி மாணவர் ஸ்ரீ (ஆட்டுக்குட்டி) காப்பாற்ற முயற்சிக்கிறார். போலீஸ் கேஸ் என்பதால் மருத்துவமனைகள் கைவிரிக்க, தன் வீட்டுக்கு கொண்டு சென்று, அவரே ஆபரேஷன் செய்து காப்பாற்றுகிறார். விடிந்ததும் பார்த்தால், மிஷ்கின் எஸ்கேப். பிறகுதான் தெரிகிறது, அவர் காப்பாற்றியது, 14 கொலைகள் செய்த ஒரு கொலைகாரனை என்று. குற்றவாளியைக் காப்பாற்றிய குற்றத்துக்காக ஸ்ரீ கைது செய்யப்படுகிறார்.

தப்பி ஓடிய மிஷ்கின், ஸ்ரீக்கு நன்றி சொல்ல விரும்புகிறார். இந்த சந்தர்ப்பத்தை பயன்படுத்திக்கொள்ள நினைக்கும் போலீசார், ஸ்ரீயின் கையில் துப்பாக்கியைக் கொடுத்து, மிஷ்கினை கொல்லச் சொல்கின்றனர். ஓநாயைக் கொல்ல முயன்ற ஆட்டுக்குட்டி என்ன ஆனது? உண்மையில் ஓநாய் யார் என்ற கேள்விக்கு விடை அளிக்கிறது கிளைமாக்ஸ்.
இறுகிய முகம், குறைந்த பேச்சு, டைமிங்காக செயல்படும் திறன் என, மிஷ்கின் மிரட்டுகிறார். பார்வை மற்றும் சைகைகளால் உணர்ச்சிகளை அற்புதமாக கடத்துகிறார்.

தனது வேட்டையில், பார்வையற்ற ஒரு இளைஞனை தவறுதலாக கொன்றதையும், அதற்குப் பிராயச்சித்தமாக அவரது பார்வையற்ற தாய், தந்தை மற்றும் தங்கைக்காக வாழ்க்கையை ஒப்படைத்ததையும் பிளாஷ்பேக் காட்சியாக காட்டாமல், 5 நிமிடங்கள் கண் இமை மூடாமல், ஒரே ஷாட்டில் மிஷ்கின் சொல்லும் கதை, கலங்க வைக்கிறது.
‘வழக்கு எண் 18/9’ ஸ்ரீ, உயிருக்குப் போராடும் ஒருவரைக் காப்பாற்ற யோசிக்கும் மருத்துவமனைகளின் முன் தவிப்பது, பிறகு பதற்றத்துடன் ஆபரேஷன் செய்வது, போலீசிடம் சிக்கிக்கொண்டு மிரள்வது, மிஷ்கினின் ஒவ்வொரு அசைவையும் பார்த்து மனம் மாறுவது என, தேர்ந்த நடிப்பு.

ஒரு குற்றவாளியை தப்பிக்கவிட்ட அவமானம், அவனை எப்படியாவது பிடிக்க வேண்டும் என்ற துடிப்பு, அதற்காக மேலதிகாரியிடமே கண்டிப்பு காட்டுவது என, நேர்மையான சி.பி.சி.ஐ.டி அதிகாரியை கண்முன் நிறுத்துகிறார் ஷாஜி. ‘எட்வர்ட்... வந்துட்டியா?’ என்று கேட்கும் பார்வையற்ற தாய் மோனா, ‘எட்வர்ட் அண்ணா... கதை சொல்றீங்களா?’ என்று கேட்கும் பார்வையற்ற சிறுமி சைதன்யா, நெகிழ வைக்கின்றனர்.

படத்தின் நிஜ ஹீரோ இளையராஜாதான். பின்னணி இசையில், எப்போதும் நான் ராஜா என்று அடித்துச் சொல்கிறார். ஜூனியர் ரங்காவின் ஒளிப்பதிவு, காட்சியின் கனத்தை அதிகப்படுத்துகிறது. இரவில் படமாக்கப்பட்ட காட்சிகளில் லைட்டிங்குகள் பிரமாதம். வயிற்றைக் கிழித்து அரைகுறையாக ஆபரேஷன் செய்யப்பட்ட ஒருவர், அன்று காலையிலேயே தெளிவாக எழுந்து ஓட முடியுமா? போலீஸ் உட்பட எதிரில் வருபவர்களை எல்லாம் வில்லன் ராஜ்பரத்தின் ஆட்கள் சுட்டுக்கொண்டே இருப்பதை விசாரிக்காமல்,

மிஷ்கினைப் பிடிக்க மட்டும் போலீஸ் ஓடிக்கொண்டிருப்பது ஏன்? மிஷ்கினைக் காப்பாற்ற ஆம்புலன்சுக்கு போன் செய்யாமல், ஸ்ரீ அவரை மருத்துவமனைக்கு தூக்கிக்கொண்டு ஓடுவது ஏன்? இந்த கேள்விகளுக்கான பதிலும் இருந்திருந்தால், மேலும் சிறப்பாக அமைந்திருக்கும்.ஹீரோயின், குத்தாட்டம், பார் சீன் போன்ற கமர்சியல் அம்சங்கள் இல்லாமல், ஒரு அற்புதமான கிரைம் த்ரில்லரை கொடுத்திருக்கிறார்கள்.

, தினகரன் விமர்சனக்குழு.

Siv.S
1st October 2013, 01:26 PM
Sreedhar Pillai ‏@sri50 17h
Sad & depressed 2 hear that a much raved about film (which I liked immensely),show has been cancelled at a screen due 2 lack of viewers!

littlemaster1982
1st October 2013, 02:42 PM
Did anyone else find vague similarities between In Bruges and OAK? Not saying Mysskin copied or anything.

balaajee
1st October 2013, 03:38 PM
Review: Tamil film Onayum Aatukuttiyum is brilliant - REDIFF
September 30, 2013 09:00 IST

Director Mysskin has scripted a brilliant tale filled with human emotions and dark humour in Onnayum Aatukutiyum,says S Saraswathi.

Director Mysskin’s Onnayum Aatukutiyum (OA)starring himself and Sri of Vazhakku Enn 18/9 fame in the lead role, is an emotional suspense thriller about a dangerous mercenary desperately trying to redeem himself in a society that is unforgiving and relentless in its attempts to foil his good intentions and destroy his life.

The opening scene in OA sets the tone for the entire film. A dark night, deserted road, a lone man running and then collapsing and his blood slowly staining the road...

Pedestrians and motorists pass by without making any attempt to help him. One stops to take a picture of the man to post on Facebook.
With just this one scene, Mysskin effectively describes the callous attitude of society today. There is one scene where a police officer quietly takes away the watch of the bleeding, unconscious man. There are many scenes like this throughout the film.

Just when we begin to lose all faith in humanity, enters our hero Chandru (Sri), a fourth year medical college student returning home from a group study session with his friends. He stops his bike, checks the man’s vitals and rushes him to the nearby hospital.

The doctor, however, refuses to treat him claiming that the man had gun shot wounds and the matter had to be reported to the police.
Chandru takes the man to the police station. Disgusted with the insensitive attitude of the police, he leaves the police station and with nowhere to go, takes the dying man to his home.

Here, with the help of his college professor, he performs a surgery that saves the man’s life. The next morning, however, to his great surprise, the man vanishes.

Even as Chandru is wondering about his strange midnight adventure, he is arrested by a couple of CB-CID officials. His brother and sister-in-law too are placed under arrest. Chandru comes to know that he has actually helped a dangerous criminal by the name of Wolf (Mysskin). The man is believed to have killed over 14 people.

Despite knowing that Chandru is innocent, the police blackmail him into helping them catch Wolf. The rest of the story is about how innocent Chandru is trapped in the dangerous game played by the wolf.

There are no songs, or subplots or a separate comedy track to mar the flow of narration.

There is just the simple and pure background score of the maestro, Ilayaraja. You can close your eyes and the music will tell you the tale. The action and emotion in every scene is heightened by the various instruments playing in the background.

Another highlight of the film is the cinematography by Balaji Ranga. All the scenes are shot at night with very little lighting, mostly under street lights, creating the right environment for the film.

The negatives in the film would be some of the over-exaggerated scenes, the sword fight in the climax and the ease with which people shoot each other.
Mysskin, who is the master of suspense thrillers, has scripted a brilliant tale filled with human emotions and dark humour, cleverly maintaining the suspense element in the film until the very end.

Rediff Rating:3.5 stars

balaajee
1st October 2013, 03:42 PM
Onayum Aatukuttiyum review by prashanth - YouTube (http://www.google.co.in/url?sa=t&rct=j&q=&esrc=s&frm=1&source=web&cd=8&cad=rja&ved=0CGUQtwIwBw&url=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.youtube.com%2Fwatch%3Fv%3D-N_PGycRw0c&ei=uJ5KUp_HL4_zrQe_xYG4DA&usg=AFQjCNGJA3kebXJPv7jQKM4PZoezDLstNA&sig2=9VaAr1UkNwRqBBT29Hzwnw&bvm=bv.53371865,d.bmk)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-N_PGycRw0c

balaajee
1st October 2013, 03:57 PM
'Onayum Aatukuttiyum': edge-of-the-seat tale of redemption- http://www.business-standard.com (http://www.business-standard.com/)

Film: "Onayum Aatukuttiyum"; Cast: Mysskin, Sri, Neelima Rani, Srinivas, Aditya Menon and Shaji; Director: Mysskin; Rating: ****
A man lying on the road in the middle of the night is critically injured by a bullet shot. He is drenched in a pool of blood. Bystanders look at him and even sympathise, but nobody cares to give him medical attention. This is how Mysskin mocks at the society we live in the opening scene of his film "Onayum Aatukuttiyum" (OA), which revolves around a gangster trying to redeem his wrongdoings.
A final year medical student (Chandru) attends to a man on the brink of death. Chandru takes him to a hospital in the middle of the night, but is denied admittance because he has been shot and the case calls for police inquiry. Chandru takes to him to the nearest police station to file a complaint, but since the inspector is on patrol, he is asked to wait.
Knowing that waiting at the police station might not help the injured man, who needs immediate medical attention, Chandru brings him home. He performs a minor surgery and removes the bullet and saves his life. The next morning, officers from the crime branch take Chandru into custody for performing a surgery on a most wanted criminal and help him flee.
The man who was saved by Chandru is a most wanted paid killer named Wolf, who has so far murdered 14 individuals, including a blind teenage kid. To clear his name from police records, Chandru is forced to help the police nab Wolf. In essence, he should kill Wolf when he will come to thank him for saving his life. But the plan of police turns topsy-turvy when Wolf takes Chandru hostage and what ensues is an edge-of-the-seat manhunt through one night.
OA arrives sans fanfare, but it sweeps you off your feet with an engrossing narrative, told mostly through one night. For all those who have been tired of watching mindless Tamil comedies in the last few months, OA is a welcome change. With OA, Mysskin returns strongly to doing what he is always regarded a master at. OA is also a perfect follow up to his disastrous last release "Mugamoodi".
The film is a thriller and the tension in it is accentuated with the help of Illayaraja's background score. The film doesn't feature a hero, but the real hero is the composer's score that fills up most of the silence in the narrative with absolute brilliance.
Music is the film's biggest strength because it successfully replaces words and serves as a strong narrative in some crucial scenes. The pain of some of the characters is wonderfully rendered through the score that also captures the tension of the film with a breathtaking orchestra-backed composition.
Mysskin plays Wolf whose intention we don't understand until the climax. It is not easy to direct as well as act, but with precision and conviction, Mysskin makes it all look easy. He takes a dig at the police department throughout and it isn't easy to welcome his criticism, but with the levity that he presents it, you tend to give in with a smile. He also shines as an actor in his role. Mysskin's passion for martial arts continues in OA too, as he performs an excellent hand combat towards the end. His supporting cast is far better than several lead actors of the Tamil film industry.
Besides music, darkness is also one of the important characters in the film. Cinematographer Balaji Ranga uses darkness to build the mood of the film. His frames of Chennai through the night are brilliant to watch on screen.
Sri, who plays Chandra, impresses with his energetic performance. His transformation from a lamb-like character to a powerful one towards the end is exceptionally well performed. Mysskin has extracted the best out of him and it is evident on screen.
OA is a cut above Mysskin's previous works. He crushes all cinematic cliches with this effort and manages to gives us a film we deserve.

Cinemarasigan
1st October 2013, 05:15 PM
Web-la reviews-lam super-ah irukku... Looks like Only Venkiram did not like this..

Brianengab
1st October 2013, 05:17 PM
Onayum Aatukuttiyum review by prashanth - YouTube[/COLOR]

balaajee...

prasanth'na oru periya aal ninaichu, avan review'na podaatheenga..

balaajee
1st October 2013, 05:37 PM
balaajee...

prasanth'na oru periya aal ninaichu, avan review'na podaatheenga..

will take it next time..

ilayapuyalvinodh_kumar
1st October 2013, 08:33 PM
:rolleyes: // Dig Heard this guy was to attempt suicide some few weeks before but gave up the idea ! Ivara Pulinju eduthutaanga paavam !

// Dig

HonestRaj
1st October 2013, 10:11 PM
:rolleyes: // Dig Heard this guy was to attempt suicide some few weeks before but gave up the idea ! Ivara Pulinju eduthutaanga paavam !

// Dig

any link about this news... / youtube comment.. pls share... will be super fun to read

ilayapuyalvinodh_kumar
1st October 2013, 11:48 PM
// Dig

There are so many tweets. Yetha post panradhu. Tweeters were tagging him continuously & created fake accounts and were cyberbullying him.. Finally one day he posted this :

if u think my suicide is a joke,chk my instagram people"S"..hav uploaded a paal taayil picture !

Pic : https://pbs.twimg.com/media/BPOFgcaCcAA6ymM.jpg

Then upon his mother's advice he gave up the idea and returned few days after

//

mappi
2nd October 2013, 02:59 AM
Onayum Aatukuttiyum (Tamil : 2013 : 2h45m)
Written & directed by Mysskin
BGM Score Ilaiyaraaja
Camera : Balaji

Banner Lone Wolf Productions

Starring : Sri, Mysskin & others

In the peak hours of the night a medical student, Chandru, comes across a bullet-shot-wounded man by the roadside. His studies as well as his "abnormal-humanitarian" nature - why abnormal, today's society lacks it by miles as many before him saw the wounded man but left him unattended - urges him to get the man some medical assistance. After getting slashed by NOs in the hospital and police outpost, Chandru decides to save the man all by himself by doing a critical surgery on the wounded man at his residence. The next day the wounded man goes missing from his room but the uninvited CB-CID officers enter and take Chandru and his family under their custody for saving the Most Wanted Criminal, code named The Wolf. The pleas of Chandru that he is not in anyway associated with the Wolf goes unheard. Instead the officials make a deal with him to kill the Wolf in exchange for his family's unofficial release from the unofficial custody. Wolf calls Chandru and Chandru waits at the rendezvous point with a gun hidden to take out Wolf. But Wolf proves his smartness in action and elopes with Chandru making the following police look like the lost cats. Thus Chandru enters a long night journey with the Wolf unwantedly sharing all his actions of kidnappings & killings. As the dawn approaches, Chandru slowly starts to understand who is Wolf and his motives. Whether Chandru turns down the Wolf to the officials or hunts the wolf himself or stands by his side making the most rare combination of the lamb and the wolf leads to an enthralling climax.

The story of Onayum Aatukuttiyum (OA) could be (one of) the highest rate in fiction. And the movie takes the place beside it for the narration. I would have loved to read the book format and turn pages in quick successions. And the movie keeps the same impact. Each scene unfolds like pages. The end of a scene is a page turner for the next. The flow is extremely fluid. There are few elements that help to make it that way and the prime place goes to the BGM. Some days back I mentioned about the song titles. After watching the movie, I got back to see the song titles and where the pieces were used. Apt titles, that’s for MK's idea, but what IR has brought out is extremely intense. Already the shots are speaking for itself, add in IR’s BGM, it just registers as the film maker wants it to be. The major highlight is the suspense element that MK had successfully guarded for more than three quarters of the film. And then how he reveals it, is the twin to this highlight.

The whole concept of the movie is Jungle. Mysskin (MK) has changed the city into the jungle making all his human characters the various living and non living things found in a jungle. Watch thru the end credit if you have still not got it while watching the movie. Making the viewers as the "Leaves" is an ultimate touch for his conception. Secondly its the characterization. Allowing myself to get into the thought process, I can see that MK had broken down the characters into 3 main branches and given opportunities, dialogues and screen presence accordingly :

A/ main characters : Lamb, the wolf & the lion
B/ secondary characters : associates of the Lamb, the wolf & the lion
C/ all the rest of the characters which includes the villain, the dying policemen and the side kicks, the helping ones.

So MK takes up the role of the wolf, which has a wholesome of loneliness following it as a shadow. Any one gets associates with him, gets trapped in this loneliness. And that hollowness created by this loneliness is at plenty in the film. Here again MK has come out quite successful in bringing out the right balance between the various characters he wove from time to time and the situations that sustain the emptiness – every character is desperate in some way or the other, and they do not know how the night would unfold and that uncertainty is the key process in the proceedings. Coming again to the story, it has so many different angles to it. Few being, the Wolf story, the police investigation, medical college student biopic, Contract killers etc. But what we see is only one such dimension - the associations of the lambs (read plural) with the wolf. And MK sticks to it till the end. Any questions of logic or on this happened or on that happened must first be analyzed whether it falls into this category before pointing out. In OA, MK sticks to the after-crime situation. So he deals it in 2 ways - "most-wanted-crimimal-tracking-system" and the emotional burnout of the Wolf.

I do not know for whom exactly MK had written the wolf Character. Some performers come to my mind after watching the movie, but the way MK has enacted it was quite brilliant. The wolf was believable. The flash-back narration was top notch, and I am sure everyone will note the "stage" at this point (don't wish to take the cream away). Sri has done a quite impressive job. Getting harassed by the officials is not new to him, he plays those parts with quite an ease. What would get him more laurels would be his exploding eyes and the way he keeps it that way the whole shot long. Even if he is out of the screen plan he still keeps intact the emotional necessity of the character. Just for fun - it looked like an "young music director" running around during the night rather than a medical student. The CB-CID with a funny Tamil accent does impress with his crudeness. The other characters do not have much screen time but come and go in vital situations marking their necessity, mainly the villain. He stays a sitting duck with busted balls all thru the film, but does proves to be crucial for the proceeding.

MK again uses his theater type presentation - characters move around a static camera. As usual long timed shots, long shots, weird close ups, running feet, etc., all the trade marks of MK could be found in OA. What astonished me is the way every shot was filmed. It was as though the scenes were already there and MK & team took a camera and shot it. Again a jungle feel, like watching National Geo Channel.

On the whole, I mean the entire work put together and the presentation of OA, I did not come across many unfavorable moments. Of coarse there are few lags that interrupt the momentum, too many silent shots, overdoses of technical terms, people barking unnecessarily etc. The whole premises made for the climax gets distracted. Keeping the police investigation aside, haven't we seen TFI Lion doing more daring investigations - lets be content with it, everyone running around with guns in their hands was a bit exaggerated. The wounded people survive and talk fluently just before signing off. The costumes for hot city looks misplaced. Repeated bike rides & police vehicles stresses the viewer-ship. Those are just few things, but those which would not have been noted if they were not pointed out.

To answer to the operation & MK running around : I totally agree with you all. But would like to put forward a question : does that really pulls back the appreciations for the rest of the aspects of the film ? Patricia Cornwell or Robin cook's medical suspense / mysteries have many more bizarre situations like that. Briefly put - The wounded wolf is saved by a lamb and the urge to finish his mission drives the wolf to get operational once again under any given physical, mental or life threatening situation - That’s how I translated it.

MK works are always weighed with comparisons. It has its own upsides and downsides. Firstly, there is no necessity to bring in any of his other films into comparison as even though they are touted to be Thrillers, the ground on which they are made are different. As along as I could see the only similarity is that MK’s overdose of the pathological and investigation subjects/fields. Apart from his own movies, the others brought into comparison are the Asian ones - mostly the Korean ones - here MK does not disappoint us as under any given situation none of the characters emote/behave in a way we can relate to. Maybe Koreans would ! Thirdly Hollywood connection - Came across only one post on it - In Bruges - Well assassination set-up sub-plot is quite similar, but OA is no way en-route to Bruges. Another thing that may pose to draw the comparison is the street set-up (shot under street lights) in both the movies.

But what actually should come to our mind are :
1/ the Shravan story from Ramayana - carrying blind parent on the shoulders ring a bell ?
2/ its cited in a holy book that the wolf also shall dwell with the lamb.
3/ nature is also where the fittest survive, red in tooth and claw, fierce and indifferent, a scene of hunger, disease, death. In addition, nature is what it is regardless of human moral failings, indeed regardless of humans at all => "Does Nature Need to be Redeemed" an article by Dr. Holmes Rolston III.

so on ... [not that I want to make a spiritual/philosophical connection, I wish not to take that bus but the movie leads me there whichever way I look at it)

There are further more to MK's views : religious connections & social discrimination those which are handled discretely. Even choosing the car parking floor "B2" for the climax has a great meaning towards the end. Also the title has many dimensions and once you have watched the movie you will find out how many times it had got translated differently.

And of coarse there is much more to it (already exceeding (largely) the given count of words, I stop here) : I will be glad to participate in a Q&A session on the movie.

Onayum Aatukuttiyum : Devilish Mechanism

[I took "Devilish Mechanism" from "Darwin and Paley Meet the Invisible Hand"]

smaiitm
2nd October 2013, 11:21 AM
Director Cheran promoting the movie

http://goo.gl/z9177T

mexicomeat
2nd October 2013, 01:49 PM
just happened to listen to this song... sounds like kathala kannala

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QVKKEvtauks

mappi
2nd October 2013, 02:56 PM
4/ Kattil oru Singakuttiyam from Anbukku Naan Adimai

Cheran's and my motives are quite the same for promoting the movie. When I read the post by Siv.S it was quite saddening that such film works are lacking audiences. So I did my part by coming up with a review, which I believe would be convincing. Not everyone can escape saying that they are "general audience". There are intelligent movies, but only once in a while comes an intellectual movie, and trust me that's a rare breed.

As pointed out by Cheran (Anban & balaajee), the 5m29s of flash-back narration is brilliant not only in its narration but also the stage set-up that MK has thought and filmed. But (excuse me, for bringing in a Hollywood movie), but Bruce Willis does a similar scene in Pulp Fiction, his introduction bar scene. But he stays that way for little less than 2 minutes - he is not speaking - he is indoor in a bar - he does not have candles before him - he is cool without any emotional burdens - etc., What MK has achieved here is praise worthy.

CEDYBLUE
2nd October 2013, 11:05 PM
Loved listening to Mysskin

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5YlfhNvvISQ

CEDYBLUE
2nd October 2013, 11:06 PM
No offense meant, i really enjoyed his answers. But the way he answers reminds me of Kaakai Sithar Vivek :)

Siv.S
3rd October 2013, 12:16 AM
No offense meant, i really enjoyed his answers. But the way he answers reminds me of Kaakai Sithar Vivek :)
:lol: :thumbsup: yes loved his answers... :D

ajaybaskar
3rd October 2013, 12:51 AM
இவரு எப்பவுமே இப்படித்தானா இல்லை இப்படித்தான் எப்பவுமேவா?

mappi
3rd October 2013, 12:56 AM

And I loved watching the interviewer.
@3m50 sec
She (seriously) : yethana actors arimuga padutharinga sir ?
MK (casually): oru 100; 150
Her eyes pop out ... excellent.

Siv.S
3rd October 2013, 05:25 PM
Sreedhar Pillai
Cost cutting Mysskin style- Great effort 2 promote Onaiyum Aatukuttiyum in Coimbatore by personally going out and sticking wall posters !

Siv.S
3rd October 2013, 05:26 PM
https://pbs.twimg.com/media/BVpleOuCIAI6Epo.jpg

Mahen
3rd October 2013, 06:10 PM

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5YlfhNvvISQ

Arrogant **@@$$.....Professional-lam :banghead: Criticising another industry and claiming tamil cinema is greater is absolute nonsense..For the past 1 year, our industry have been producing *hit films and no way we are better than them..Bollywood had Taalash/oh my god/Kahaani/Paan Singh/Vicky donor/GOW/Ishqzaade etc..And tamil cinema?if we take out VE 18/9, we had NOTHING to be proud of..So myskin pls stop blabbering..

Cinemarasigan
3rd October 2013, 07:01 PM
sreedhar pillai
cost cutting mysskin style- great effort 2 promote onaiyum aatukuttiyum in coimbatore by personally going out and sticking wall posters !

omg...

ilayapuyalvinodh_kumar
3rd October 2013, 07:02 PM
// @ Mahen Anna

Ok. But please don't include Ishaqzaade in that list :banghead: Andha heroine thavira nothing worked for me !

//

uruzalari
3rd October 2013, 07:06 PM
Arrogant **@@$$.....Professional-lam :banghead: Criticising another industry and claiming tamil cinema is greater is absolute nonsense..For the past 1 year, our industry have been producing *hit films and no way we are better than them..Bollywood had Taalash/oh my god/Kahaani/Paan Singh/Vicky donor/GOW/Ishqzaade etc..And tamil cinema?if we take out VE 18/9, we had NOTHING to be proud of..So myskin pls stop blabbering..

I agree with the first part that criticising another industry is not in good taste.... But we did have really good films apart from VE 18/9 in tamil recently....

eg. Pizza, NKPK,Paradesi,Soodhu Kavvum,Neram,Moodar Koodam,OA and some more......

Mahen
3rd October 2013, 07:41 PM
ok forgot paradesi..the rest no big deal..if we have Soodhu Kavum, they had Delhi Belly etc.. I mean antha territory ellam,Bollywood has gone into it...

Puyal, oru flow-le vanthiruchi :oops: songs were superb

uruzalari
3rd October 2013, 07:46 PM
ok forgot paradesi..the rest no big deal..if we have Soodhu Kavum, they had Delhi Belly etc.. I mean antha territory ellam,Bollywood has gone into it...

I am not comparing with Hindi ..... just wanted to say that there are enough good attempts in Tamil .....just curious as to whether you have watched all the movies that I had mentioned as you say they are no big deal

mappi
3rd October 2013, 08:26 PM
Yennappa Mysskin, ungalukaga naan poradina ipadi panreingaley. Koncham silent-a irrupa. Word of mouth, mouth to mouth-nu solli, ippadi panna yaruku thaan erichal varathu ! Edhula poster pasting vera ... all head-writings ! what quantity of oil you put on body and roll only stick sand will stick !

Mahen yenna ipadi pusuku-nu solitinga. MK mela semma kadupu pola ... LoL
Maybe TFI films did not impress you this year - but namba kitta 2013-la lots of movies irruku Mahen :
Paradesi, Mariyan, Neram, OA, David, Udhayam NH4, Haridas, 6 Candles, 555, Vishwaroopam, Thanga Meengal ...
Maybe there are not all commercially successful, but nice attempts. (I am aware that you did not like SK, so removed it from the list)
Taking your list :
Taalash : The movie lacks depth.
oh my god : that's exactly my expression to see this movie in the top list
Kahaani : 100% agree, but its not from Bollywood, but Bengal. It was only distributed by a Mumbai based company.
Paan Singh : Lets say I agree to this, but ... that 'but' would make this post long ... LoL
Vicky donor : Its a Quebecois movie adaptation
Gangs of Wassapur (GOW) : Part 1 OK, but Part 2 ...
Ishqzaade : Really !

TFI-la yenna oru arputham-na, even newbie Atlee's way of designing/keeping/filming shots are incomparable.

For me a movie is a movie irrespective to language, market, region etc., But if its cut like cake pieces, I will always choose TFI for any kind of material on hand. And that I am not saying like those film makers for publicity, but as a FAN, the throbbing part of this system.

Lastly (solla vendam thaan parthein - solliduvom) :
MK interview : MK is not in my favorite director list, neither I support his views. But one point : Interviewing creators like SR or MK or Kamal (who read, watch and listen a lot and lot), the interviewer must be smart or at least the questions should be. It should not be the same type while talking to Arya or Siva. Think you get my point. In this interview, MK was just playing along. Clue : Ice Age series. decipher it, and that's how he considered her questions and treated her. Again not in defense of MK as I give a "whatever" about that interview.

uruzalari
3rd October 2013, 08:48 PM
Maybe TFI films did not impress you this year - but namba kitta 2013-la lots of movies irruku Mahen :
Paradesi, Mariyan, Neram, OA, David, Udhayam NH4, Haridas, 6 Candles, 555, Vishwaroopam, Thanga Meengal ...

This can be considered more Bollywood than Tamil right? Only Jiiva's portions were shot in Tamil

mappi
3rd October 2013, 09:06 PM
Producer Vikram engrathanala potein. Personally I preferred the Hindi version to the Tamil one.

balaajee
3rd October 2013, 09:10 PM
ஆனந்த விகடன் - 51 marks:victory:

ilayapuyalvinodh_kumar
3rd October 2013, 09:23 PM

Ya. Songs were nice though !! Tamannah adutha padiya oru heroine na paakuraen na adhu Parineeti dhaan !! Enna azhagu :)

Anban
4th October 2013, 02:09 AM

You are nothing more than a Bollywood **@@$$ ..

balaajee
4th October 2013, 11:26 AM
Movie Review: Onayum Aatukutiyum – This Wolf’s Vengeance is sweet by Sylvian Patrick (http://www.sylvianism.com/author/admin/)
There is a chase sequence in Onayum Aatukutiyum, where one of the contract killers is chasing the car drove by Chandru (Sri). Wolf (played by Mysskin) counts down numbers while Chandru shouts at him. This sequence (although based on a age old trick in the book) is one the best scenes that you will see in recent times because of the acting by the lead characters and a striking string score by Maestro Ilaiyaraaja. I clapped at the end but I didn't know who I was clapping for – Mysskin, Sri or Ilaiyaraaja? You will have this dilemma throughout the movie and that makes Onayum Aatukutiyum as one of the best movies this year.
Onayum Aattukutiyum starts with Chandru trying to save Wolf (Mysskin). Chandru performs an operation on Wolf and Wolf dissappears the next day. Later, Chandru finds that Wolf is a most wanted criminal and he was hurt during an encounter attempt. The police interrogates him and forces him to kill Wolf. What happens when they meet is told in a thrilling ride around Chennai.
The movie starts with a signature style of Mysskin. Once it starts, you will be taken for an unstoppable ride and I even thought there should not be an interval. Strong screenplay, perfectly etched characters, brilliant performances and taut direction will keep you on the edge of your seats. When Mysskin and Sri baffle with their performances, the supporting cast make this movie even more gripping. Although, the blind lady, CB CID Officer Lal (Shaji), the contract killers (Adithya & the other guy) impress you in their own ways the little girl takes your heart away.
The choice of using real places in Chennai makes the audience more involved in the proceedings and limited use of dialogues accentuates the performances of actors. And the final fight sequence choreographed by Mysskin is a stunner. The only problem with the movie is weak characterisation of the main antagonist. It doesn't fit the strong writing shown by Mysskin. He is a stereotype caricature and also police stereotypes except for Shaji's character. These are minor flaws in a near perfect movie.
I don't think there is another music composer in India to handle this subject with such finesse. Ilaiyaraaja's background score in this movie is a 2 hr 20 minutes guide for music composers on how to make original scores. It will make you cry, empathise, run, kill and live with the characters of Onayum Aattukuttiyum. It's no point in reiterating this genius' score. Period.
What makes Onayum Aatukuttiyum special is the juxtaposition of wolf and lamb sides of both the characters. The characters also evolve over time and Mysskin doesn't wait for you to understand them. The crisscross of emotions that flow between characters affect you too and that makes this movie special.Mysskin has comeback with a vengeance after his forgettable Mugamoodi. And I hope this conviction stays and wish he collaborates with Ilaiyaraaja more because he gives him the right fodder to satiate the hunger for his musical genius. Onayum Aatukuttiyum is a complete cinematic experience that combines technical brilliance of people like Balaji Ranga (Cinematography), Tapas (Sound Engineering) and creative brilliance of Mysskin, Ilaiyaraaja. Just feel the experience. You will not regret it.
A 4/5 for Mysskin's Onayum Aatukutiyum and miss it at your own peril.
PS: Don't miss the end credits

Mahen
4th October 2013, 06:02 PM
You are nothing more than a Bollywood **@@$$ ..
Shukriya anban ji :lol2:

interz
5th October 2013, 12:09 AM
http://www.sify.com/movies/mysskin-on-cost-cutting-for-oa-news-tamil-nkel5ehieia.html

Is it a public stunt, or is the movie a disaster on box office?

balaajee
5th October 2013, 11:09 AM
ஓநாயும் ஆட்டுக்குட்டியும் - சினிமா விமர்சனம்

அட்டகாசம்’ மிஷ்கின்! படத்தில் பாடல் (அதிலும் 'மஞ்சள் சேலை’) இல்லை, அச்சுப் பிச்சு காமெடி இல்லை, பன்ச் வசனங்கள் இல்லை, ஹீரோயின் இல்லை, 'சந்தானம்’ இல்லை... இப்படிப் பல 'இல்லை’கள். ஆனால், இது இதுவரையிலான உங்களின் உச்சம் மிஷ்கின். அடர்ந்த காட்டில் கரடியும் புலிகளும் துரத்த, தன்னால் கொல்லப்பட்ட ஓர் ஆட்டுக்குட்டியின் குடும்பத்தைக் காப்பாற்றப் போராடும் ஓர் ஓநாயின் கதையே படம்!

தர்ம நியாயத்துக்கு உட்பட்டு 'கொலைத் தொழில்’ செய்யும் நாயகன், இறுதியில் மனம் திருந்தும் கதைதான். ஆனால், அதற்கான திடுக் திரைக்கதை, மர்மமான ட்ரீட்மென்ட், மனிதம் உணர்த்தும் கதாபாத்திரங்கள்... என ஒவ்வொரு காட்சியும், அதன் பின்னணியும் ஆயிரமாயிரம் கதை சொல்கின்றன!
புலிகளின் வியூகங்களும், அதை முறியடிக்கும் ஓநாயின் ஆட்டங்களுமாக இடைவேளை வரை விறுவிறு திகுதிகுவென விரைகின்றன காட்சிகள். ஆனாலும், இது என்ன படம், ஏன் இத்தனை ஓட்டம், 'ஓநாய்-கரடி-ஆட்டுக்குட்டி’ இடையே என்ன தொடர்பு என்றெல்லாம் ஒரு மூலையில் சந்தேகங்கள் குடைந்துகொண்டே இருக்கின்றன. அந்த அத்தனை சந்தேகங்களையும் போக்க பெரிய ஒரு ஃப்ளாஷ்பேக்கை எதிர்பார்த்து நமக்குள் இருக்கும் சினிமா ரசிகன் காத்திருக்க, இரண்டு மெழுகுவத்திகளுக்கு இடையே மிஷ்கின் அதை அவிழ்க்கும் இடமும் விதமும்... அபாரம். எளிய வார்த்தைகள் மூலம் விரியும் அந்த வலியான கதை சொல்லல், நம் மனசுக்குள் விஷ§வலாக விரிவது, புது அனுபவம். நன்றி மிஷ்கின்!
http://cdnw.vikatan.com/av/2013/10/yzuzyz/images/p10.jpg'வுல்ஃப்’ பாத்திரத்தில் மிஷ்கின். ஓர் ஓநாயின் உடல் மொழியையே தனக்குள் புகுத்தியிருக்கிறார். வேட்டைக் களத்தில் ஒவ்வோர் உறுப்பினரை இழக்கும்போது தலைகுனிந்து கவலைப்படுவதும், அம்மாவையும் குழந்தையையும் தூக்கிக்கொண்டு வலியோடு ஓடுவதும், ஸ்ரீயை நம்பியும் நம்பாமல் தன் ஆட்டத்தில் ஈடுபடுத்துவதுமாக... அசரடிக்கிறார். வெடவெட ஸ்ரீக்கு, இதில் மிஷ்கினுக்கு இணையான கதாபாத்திரம். ஒரு மனிதாபிமானத்தில் மிஷ்கினைக் காப்பாற்றிவிட்டு, போலீஸிடம் சிக்கிப் படும்பாட்டில் மிரட்சி, வெறுப்பு, கோபம், இயலாமை... என அனைத்து முகபாவங்களையும் காட்டி ஆச்சர்யப்படுத்துகிறார்.
அந்த மின்சார ரயில் துரத்தலும், ஓடும் காருக்குள் மிஷ்கின், வில்லனை வெளியேற்றும் சமயோசிதமும்... ஒரு ஆக்ஷன் படத்தின் உச்சகட்ட உதறல் கொடுக்கும் காட்சிகள்! அப்படியான விறுவிறு த்ரில்லருக்கான வியூகங்கள் மட்டுமே இருந்திருந்தால், இது இன்னொரு சினிமா. ஆனால், படத்தில் வரும் கதாபாத்திரங்கள் அதன் பின்னணிக்கேற்ப வார்க்கப்பட்டிருப்பதும், சந்தர்ப்ப சூழ்நிலைகள் ஒருவன் மனநிலையில் என்ன மாற்றங்களை ஏற்படுத்தும் என்பதை நச்நச்சென உணர்த்தும் காட்சிகளுமே, படத்தை வேறு தளத்துக்கு அழைத்துச்செல்கின்றன!
அத்தனை ரிஸ்க் எடுத்து ஸ்ரீ காப்பாற்றிய மிஷ்கினை, அவரே கொல்லவேண்டிய இக்கட்டுக்கு ஆளாகும் காட்சிகள், நிதர்சனத்துக்கு மிக நெருக்கம். படித்தவர்களும் பொறுப்பானவர்களும் தங்கள் கடமையை மறக்க, ஒரு பிச்சைக்காரனின் உதவியோடு நல்லது நடக்கும் ஆரம்பக் காட்சிகள், துப்பாக்கிச் சூடு வாங்கும் ஒவ்வொரு போலீஸும் விநோத வார்த்தை பிரயோகிப்பது, அம்மாவின் காலுக்குச் சூடு வைத்தவர்களின் காலைக் காயப்படுத்துவது, குண்டடி வாங்கிய எட்வர்டு அப்பாவிடம் வேறு வழி இல்லாமல் துப்பாக்கியைக் கொடுக்க, அவர் தான் தெரியாமல்கூட யாரையும் சுட்டுவிடக் கூடாது என்று தலைக்கு மேல் உயர்த்தி துப்பாக்கியை வெடிப்பது, அத்தனை போலீஸ் கும்பலிலும் நல்ல உள்ளம் படைத்த ஓர் அதிகாரி இருப்பது, எந்த போலீஸையும் கொல்லாமல் காயப்படுத்தி, மயக்கப்படுத்தி மிஷ்கின் தப்பிப்பதுமான காட்சிகளில் வாய்ப்புக் கிடைக்கும்போதெல்லாம் சக மனிதர்கள் மீது ப்ரியம் விதைக்கிறது திரைக்கதை.
http://cdnw.vikatan.com/av/2013/10/yzuzyz/images/p10a.jpgமூன்று போலீஸ்காரர்கள் வில்லனின் ஆட்களால் கொல்லப்படுகிறார்கள். முதல் இருவர் சாகும்போது இந்து, கிறிஸ்துவ கடவுள்களின் பெயர்களைச் சொல்லி விழுவார்கள். மூன்றாவது நபரான கான்ஸ்டபிள், 'ஐயா’ என்று சொல்லிக் கும்பிட்டு, வாய்தா வாங்கி, உயிர் பதைத்து நிற்பார். ஆயுள் முழுக்க 'ஐயா... ஐயா’ என்றுஅழைத்தே பிழைக்கும் கான்ஸ்டபிள்களின் வாழ்க்கை இயல்பை பொளேரென அறையும் சாம்பிள்!
போலீஸ் அதிகாரி ஷாஜி, திருநங்கை ஏஞ்சல் கிளாடி, மருத்துவக் கல்லூரிப் பேராசிரியர் ராமகிருஷ்ணன், சிறுமி சைதன்யா... என அறிமுகப் பாத்திரங்கள் ஒவ்வொன்றும் அசத்தல். வழக்கமான மிஷ்கின் சாயல் இல்லாமல், ஒவ்வொரு பாத்திரமும் தனித்தன்மையோடு இருப்பது ஆச்சர்யம்! ஆனால், தமிழ்நாட்டுக்குச் சம்பந்தமே இல்லாத 'சாமுராய்’ பாணி வாள் வீரர்களைப் புகுத்தி தன் டச் கொடுத்துவிட்டார் மிஷ்கின்.
மிஷ்கின்-ஸ்ரீ சந்திப்புக்குப் பிறகுதான் பரபரக்கிறது படம். ஆனால், அந்தச் சந்திப்புக்கான தேவை என்ன? 'ஆட்டுக்குட்டி’க் குடும்பத்தைக் காப்பாற்றுவது மட்டுமே நோக்கமென்றால், அதைத் தவிர்த்திருக்கலாமே ஓநாய்? நள்ளிரவுக்கு மேல் மிஷ்கினுக்கு அதீத மயக்க மருந்து செலுத்தி மேஜர் ஆபரேஷன் செய்கிறார் ஸ்ரீ. ஆனால், காலையிலேயே மயக்கம் தெளிந்து தப்பிவிடுகிறார் மிஷ்கின். தமிழ் சினிமாவின், 'இட்ஸ் எ மெடிக்கல் மிராகிள்’களில் இதுவும் ஒன்று!
ஆரம்பக் காட்சி முதல் இறுதி வரை யாரேனும் யாரையேனும் சுட்டுக்கொண்டே இருக்கிறார்கள். ஆக்ஷன் த்ரில்லர் என்றாலும் இவ்வளவு வன்முறையா?
http://cdnw.vikatan.com/av/2013/10/yzuzyz/images/p10b.jpgஇருளும் ஒளியும் கலந்த இரவு சென்னையை ஒரு பூனையைப் போல கண்காணித்து திக் திக் திகில் ஊட்டுகிறது பாலாஜி வி.ரங்காவின் ஒளிப்பதிவு. ஸ்ரீ திரையில் தோன்றும்போது பதறவைக்கும் பின்னணி இசை, மிஷ்கின் தோன்றும்போது நெகிழ்த்தி, மாற்றுத் திறனாளிகளைக் காட்டும்போது உருகவைக்கிறது. 'முன்னணி - இசைக்கோப்பில்’ அழுத்தமாக முத்திரைப் பதிக்கிறார் ராஜா.
'புலி-ஓநாய்-கரடி-ஆட்டுக்குட்டி’ கதையை 'வணிக சமரசம் இல்லாமல்’ படைத்ததற்கும், 14 கொலைகள் செய்த ஒரு சீரியல் கில்லர் உயிரோடு இருக்க வேண்டும் என்று நினைக்கும் அளவுக்கு நம் மனதை நெகிழ்த்தியதற்கும்... இந்த ஓநாயை ஆசை ஆசையாக அரவணைக்கலாம்!

- விகடன் விமர்சனக் குழு

HonestRaj
5th October 2013, 04:53 PM
http://www.sify.com/movies/mysskin-on-cost-cutting-for-oa-news-tamil-nkel5ehieia.html

Is it a public stunt, or is the movie a disaster on box office?

disaster at box office...
all theaters for Raja Rani...
last week i thought of watching it in bangalore.. later found that it was not released here.. near my place

VinodKumar's
5th October 2013, 11:56 PM
Sammebathiya kaatu mokkai comedy padangaluku naduvae kaaviyam paatha maari irunthuchu :clap:. Mysskin hero va thalai kuniji nikka vaikiratha mattum nippatitia nallarukkum. kind of repetitive.

Mysskin as an actor improved lot. Narration scene la nalla pannirukaaru. Tamil cinema la oru padatha paakurappa novel padikkara maari edukkura orae aalu Mysskin thaan.

Thanks

venkkiram
6th October 2013, 08:34 AM
Web-la reviews-lam super-ah irukku... Looks like Only Venkiram did not like this..

LOL :)

Found one another guy who reflected my views to major extend. Except the title of his post. I do not hate this film that much as "தமிழ் சினிமாவின் அவமானச் சின்னம்".

http://www.pichaikaaran.com/2013/10/blog-post.html

joe
6th October 2013, 05:07 PM
இப்போதெல்லாம் தியேட்டருக்கு சென்று படம் பார்ப்பதே அரிது . கமல் , ரஜினி படம் தவிர ஆதரிக்க தகுதியிருந்தும் வெகுஜன மக்களால் ஆதரிக்கப்படாத படங்களை மட்டுமே தியேட்டரில் பார்ப்பது என்ற தார்மீகத்தின் அடிப்படையில் ஓநாயும் ஆட்டுக்குட்டியும் பார்க்கலாம் என இன்று சிங்கையில் உள்ள கோல்டன் திரையரங்கம் சென்றேன் . அரை மணி நேரம் முன் சென்று நுழைவுச்சீட்டு கேட்க அங்கிருந்தவர் "சார் . இந்த படத்துக்கு யாருமே வர்றதில்ல . குறைஞ்சது 3 பேராவது வந்தா தான் படம் போட முடியும் .நீங்க வெயிட் பண்ணுங்க " என அதிர்ச்சியை தந்தார் . சரி யாராவது வருவார்கள் என காத்திருக்க வருகிற ஒன்றிரண்டு பேரும் இன்னொரு அரங்கில் ராஜாராணி படத்துக்கு வந்தார்கள் . கடைசி 5 நிமிடத்தில் ஒருவர் வந்து 'ஓநாயும் ஆட்டுக்குட்டியும்'படத்துக்கு டிக்கெட் கேட்க , கவுண்டரில் இருப்பவர் என்னை சைகை செய்து கூப்பிட்டார் . பக்கத்தில் சென்றால் வந்தவரும் நம் பழைய நண்பர் தான் . போனாப் போகுது என எங்க ரெண்டு பேருக்கும் படத்தை ஓட்டினார்கள் .மிஷ்கின் சிங்கப்பூர் வந்து போஸ்டர் ஒட்டும் திட்டம் உண்டா ?

mexicomeat
6th October 2013, 05:41 PM
imho, the film is definitely not worth the 51 marks.

movie is good but not great. film started nicely but dragged way too much towards the end. myshkin has narrated a good crime story but in my opinion, could have been cut short by a good 30 min to make it interesting. after a while the chase becomes boring.

mappi
6th October 2013, 06:33 PM
We do not know who Wolf is. What are his strengths and his weakness. The story chosen for OA does not care to illustrate us these aspects. But scenes do. For example the chase scene marks the calculativeness, the calmness and the intentions of a predator waiting for the right moment to pounce on its prey. The smartness is exhibited thru the train escape sequence. His sharpness thru the foot chases, how he anticipates and how well he is analytic to the situations where he decides to surrender with a backup plan or get into attack immediately. Also how convincing he could be during taking a hideout shelter.

The weakness, until a point of time he had none (I assume), then its his emotional burnout leading to the whole night episode and the apologetic finale before the young girl.

As I had always said, I do not have a say on the duration of any film. With respect to OA, I feel that any comprise on such scenes would not establish the character Wolf.

venkkiram
6th October 2013, 07:35 PM
@Joe How was the movie? How do you rate this with previous films of Mishkin?

joe
6th October 2013, 08:07 PM
@Joe How was the movie? How do you rate this with previous films of Mishkin?
So far , I used to think that Myskin is one director hyped by many . This is the first time i felt the hype justified .

Story, climax are average ,but the treatment and making is too good . Usually I feel songs are speed breakers ,so I was very comfortable with uninterrupted flow . Despite few stereotypes of myskin , surely this is a great attempt in Tamil.

suresh
7th October 2013, 11:08 AM
Venkkiram,
Pichaikkaran is a known apologist and pall-bearer for that once-friend-turned-foe of Mysskin - Charu Nivedita. It was a foregone conclusion that he would take the stance he did, but I'm surprised you quoted this absolute trash of a review to bolster your dislike of the movie. Read the comments below to understand the degree of revulsion and contempt that review evokes. Pathetic...

paranitharan
7th October 2013, 11:13 AM
Venkkiram,
Pichaikkaran is a known apologist and pall-bearer for that once-friend-turned-foe of Mysskin - Charu Nivedita. It was a foregone conclusion that he would take the stance he did, but I'm surprised you quoted this absolute trash of a review to bolster your dislike of the movie. Read the comments below to understand the degree of revulsion and contempt that review evokes. Pathetic...

Absolutely. The title for the review was revealing enough.

balaajee
7th October 2013, 12:43 PM
Post-release Marketing Important: Mysskin - Indiatimes.com

Chennai: He is travelling from one city to another, sticking posters of his film himself and thanking viewers. Filmmaker Mysskin is doing all this to promote his recently released "Onayum Aatukuttiyum" as he feels post-release marketing is equally important for a movie's success.
Produced and directed by Mysskin, crime-thriller "Onayum Aatukuttiyum" released Sep 27 in Tamil Nadu.
Mysskin has toured cities like Madurai, Trichy and Coimbatore in Tamil Nadu.

"Some films, despite rave reviews, don't draw audiences to cinemas. This is because of the limited shows of that particular film in a theatre or the lack of aggressive promotions. Therefore, it's important for such films to continue promoting post-release," Mysskin told IANS.
Lack of funds didn't allow the filmmaker to market his film aggressively before its release.

"I couldn't find producers after the debacle of my last film ('Mugamoodi'). 'Onayum Aatukuttiyum' is a low-budget film and I didn't have more funds to promote it. The film opened to very good reviews, but unfortunately the shows in theatres were reduced to make way for another film," he said.

"I decided to promote on my own. I went to Madurai, Coimbatore and a few other places to thank fans who came to watch my film and create more buzz around it. I'm on the streets sticking posters of my film in the middle of the night because it saves me a lot of money and is impactful," he added.

Kalyasi
7th October 2013, 09:45 PM
IMHO Nandalaala is Mysskin's best till date. This one was good.

Cinemarasigan
8th October 2013, 10:20 AM
IMHO Nandalaala is Mysskin's best till date. This one was good.

+1 for Nandalaala...

joe
8th October 2013, 11:01 AM
IMO , OA is the best so far from Myskin .

arulraj
8th October 2013, 01:19 PM
+1 for Nandalaala...

Nandalaala is 100% copy .....right ?

balaajee
8th October 2013, 02:09 PM
Nandalaala is 100% copy .....right ?

inspired...

balaajee
9th October 2013, 04:33 PM
‘நோ’ சொன்ன இளையராஜா - கண்கலங்கிய மிஷ்கின்!
மிஷ்கின் இயக்கத்தில் வெற்றிகரமாக ஓடிக்கொண்டு இருக்கும் படம் ‘ஓநாயும் ஆட்டுக்குட்டியும்.’ பொதுவாக, படத்துக்கு இசை அமைத்த இசையமைப்பாளரை 'பின்னணி இசைக்கோர்ப்பு' என்றுதான் டைட்டிலில் குறிப்பிடுவார்கள்.

ஆனால், வசனங்கள் மிகக் குறைவாக இருந்த இந்தப் படத்துக்குப் பிண்ணனி இசைதான் மிகப்பெரிய பலம்.
எனவே, டைட்டில் கார்டு போடும்போது 'முன்னணி இசைக்கோர்ப்பு இளையராஜா' என்று குறிப்பிட்டிருந்தார் மிஷ்கின்.

போஸ்டர் ஒட்டக்கூட காசில்லாமல், ஊர் ஊராக மிஷ்கினே சென்று போஸ்டர் ஒட்டுவதைப் பார்த்த இளையராஜா, தன்னுடன் பணிபுரிந்த பக்க வாத்தியக் கலைஞர்களுக்கு மட்டும் சொற்பத் தொகையை மிஷ்கினிடம் வாங்கிக் கொடுத்திருக்கிறார்.

தனக்கான சம்பளமாக ஒரு பைசாகூட வாங்காமல் இளையராஜா ‘நோ’ சொல்ல... கண்கலங்கி விட்டாராம், மிஷ்கின்.

balaajee
13th October 2013, 08:41 AM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=t8TRdY8MCzs

venkkiram
13th October 2013, 10:31 AM
This above video is perfect example of modern era. The interviewer does not have any clue on mishkin's view of cinema but continuous to engage with him. And the language they use to convey their thoughts! 90% English words. And creators like Mishkin - a rare specimen from the current Tamil creators who has the habit of reading and watching classic books and movies - needs to manage such half boiled media people. Nevertheless.. A very honest way of thoughts from Mishkin. My respect and admiration on him increases day by day.

joe
13th October 2013, 10:38 AM
அண்ணன் பிரிச்சு மேஞ்சிருக்கார்
http://rozavasanth.blogspot.in/2013/10/blog-post.html

balaajee
13th October 2013, 01:22 PM

Good analysis...

venkkiram
13th October 2013, 07:04 PM
Good analysis...

இணைய விமர்சகர்கள் குறியீடு என்றெல்லாம் கொட்டித் தீர்க்கிறார்கள். ஆனால் சுவரே இல்லாமல் சித்திரம் எப்படி பழகுவது?
அன்றே சொன்னார் வெங்கிராம் ! :)

Russellgdn
14th October 2013, 11:39 AM
Good movie. Myskkin was brilliant.But felt too much of murders in the movie
Felt first half more engagin than 2nd

A.ANAND
15th October 2013, 05:37 AM

'power star-rum,sam anderson-num'!!!

Dilbert
15th October 2013, 07:31 AM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=t8TRdY8MCzs

Addada Addada !! Waata journey waata journey ! TFI zero discipline towards character's body language continues with this crap.
A main character who is suppose to be stone cold assassin, looks like an elephant running for more cheese burger and fries . Its another good example
of good script executed terribly. As usual tamil wallahs will be up in arms about me trashing this non-sense and I give a damn about those highly intellectual human beings.

Its high time we expect better quality cinema from last saving grace from south (TFI).

paranitharan
15th October 2013, 08:09 AM
Do you like any tamil films other than Rajini films?

Dilbert
15th October 2013, 08:25 AM
Do you like any tamil films other than Rajini films?

:( even he has disappointed me in his last 2 outings.

Mahen
15th October 2013, 09:45 AM
Dilberr garu only likes telegu films particularly the ones dished out by raviteja :)

Russellfws
15th October 2013, 09:46 AM

Then the right time to quit TFI and put 100% faith on IMDB & Torrents :-)

Dilbert
15th October 2013, 09:53 AM
Then the right time to quit TFI and put 100% faith on IMDB & Torrents :-)

what is imdb & torrents?

Dilbert
15th October 2013, 09:55 AM
Dilberr garu only likes telegu films particularly the ones dished out by raviteja :)

yo read my post! before dragging USA into this.

VinodKumar's
15th October 2013, 11:17 AM

If so, were you happy with CM ? I agree with Endhiran. IMO Sivaji was a taiolr made film for Rajini and his fans. Athuvum pudikalaya ?

CEDYBLUE
15th October 2013, 01:13 PM
I think he meant Kuselan and Endhiran.
To me after Padiayappa, it has to be Sivaji.
Baba was a dampener (though the style quotient worked here and there) and except for the Lakka-lakka cameo, Chandramukhi looked more like a graceful exit-strategy for Rajni (no offense meant, but i thought his best was past him). Offcourse Shankar changed it all.

CEDYBLUE
15th October 2013, 01:27 PM
Addada Addada !! Waata journey waata journey ! TFI zero discipline towards character's body language continues with this crap.
A main character who is suppose to be stone cold assassin, looks like an elephant running for more cheese burger and fries . Its another good example
of good script executed terribly. As usual tamil wallahs will be up in arms about me trashing this non-sense and I give a damn about those highly intellectual human beings.

Its high time we expect better quality cinema from last saving grace from south (TFI).

Dilbu, out of curiosity, how do you still consider TFI to be the last saving grace from the South when you are least impressed with new-age path breakers such as Selvaraghavan/Myskkin, etc and an industry with Zero discipline towards character's body language (though i don't understand this fully, i think it implies something negative)? Is it because the other Southern Industries including Malayalam is hopeless or is it solely because TFI is anticipating the release of Kochadayan?

VinodKumar's
15th October 2013, 02:57 PM

ah I forgot that.

Dilbert
15th October 2013, 06:15 PM
Dilbu, out of curiosity, how do you still consider TFI to be the last saving grace from the South when you are least impressed with new-age path breakers such as Selvaraghavan/Myskkin, etc and an industry with Zero discipline towards character's body language (though i don't understand this fully, i think it implies something negative)? Is it because the other Southern Industries including Malayalam is hopeless or is it solely because TFI is anticipating the release of Kochadayan?

I meant purely based on its potential ! only TFI contributed more good technicians to National cinema over last couple of decades than any other southern film industry. Hence they have better chance , with the tamil wallahs moolah power to create something we can be proud of. Spielberg selva , Myskkin lack execution which is essential for a quality movie. These guys have created farces in the name of creating close to reality story lines. If you really want to see how close to real life movies will look watch south american movies. Much more limited budget compared to Indian movies ,yet quality wise miles ahead of the crap what we are dishing out.

Not sure about Coachdiayan. I am definitely looking forward for Aijth Sir's Aarumbam. Swordfish masala fry.

Dilbert
15th October 2013, 06:18 PM
To me after Padiayappa, it has to be Sivaji.
Baba was a dampener (though the style quotient worked here and there) and except for the Lakka-lakka cameo, Chandramukhi looked more like a graceful exit-strategy for Rajni (no offense meant, but i thought his best was past him). Offcourse Shankar changed it all.

Yes he should have exited with grace even after Shivaji ! (which many including me insisted our real THALIAVAA should do ;) ) so that generation x can whistle poodus for their zandu balms no offense meant !.

Russellfws
15th October 2013, 06:36 PM
Sad Zandu balm first hero to cross 50 Cr and 2nd hero to cross 100 CR in Tamil Cinema .. :(

Dilbert
15th October 2013, 06:44 PM
Sad Zandu balm first hero to cross 50 Cr and 2nd hero to cross 100 CR in Tamil Cinema .. :(

yaaru power star-aa :shock:

Russellfws
15th October 2013, 06:58 PM
sahi jawab neenga 10,000 rs win panniteenga :notworthy:

VinodKumar's
15th October 2013, 09:03 PM

Avaru generation-ku munnadi generation ku avaru thalaivaa zandu balm avaru generation-ku namma thalaivaa zandu balm thats all. Avaru thaan no offense meant-nu potutaarae appuram yean react pannuringa.

paranitharan
15th October 2013, 10:02 PM
Yes he should have exited with grace even after Shivaji ! (which many include me insisted our real THALIAVAA should do ;) ) so that generation x can whistle poodus for their zandu balms no offense meant !.

:lol:

Russellfws
15th October 2013, 10:24 PM
Avaru generation-ku munnadi generation ku avaru thalaivaa zandu balm avaru generation-ku namma thalaivaa zandu balm thats all. Avaru thaan no offense meant-nu potutaarae appuram yean react pannuringa.

:cool:

Dilbert
16th October 2013, 03:17 AM

Difference is Original and imitators,wannabes,self pro-claimers. oh btw no offense meant ! Its not targeted at any one actor !

Arragesh
16th October 2013, 06:25 AM
Dilbert the Music Director and now Film Director
What else talent you have sir....you are just inches away from becoming TR

Dilbert
16th October 2013, 06:44 AM
Dilbert the Music Director and now Film Director
What else talent you have sir....you are just inches away from becoming TR

stick to debate I say instead of indulging in personal attack. Will you?

Arragesh
16th October 2013, 06:57 AM
C'mon thats not personal attack......it was pun intended
All I wanted to say is off late you posts are very much like a medhavi's not really having anything positive at all.I hope even you agree with me.

Dilbert
16th October 2013, 07:23 AM
C'mon thats not personal attack......it was pun intended
All I wanted to say is off late you posts are very much like a medhavi's not really having anything positive at all.I hope even you agree with me.

And I give -deleted- about what you think about my posts ?

venkkiram
16th October 2013, 07:32 AM
Admin.. Its time to clean the mess.

Arragesh
16th October 2013, 07:34 AM
Lesson Learned: Ignorance is Bliss

Only things that we have can be given

Dilbert
16th October 2013, 07:35 AM
Admin.. Its time to clean the mess.

And Engal anbu panchayat thalaivar steps in ! Venkkiram , give it a rest. Its ok to have these debates as long as we don't engage in personal attacks. !

venkkiram
16th October 2013, 07:56 AM
And Engal anbu panchayat thalaivar steps in ! Venkkiram , give it a rest. Its ok to have these debates as long as we don't engage in personal attacks. ! Amen Dilbert sir!

Dilbert
16th October 2013, 08:09 AM
Amen Dilbert sir! Thank you sir . Now question what you think about having a hero like Vikram ,Prassana , or Simbu playing Mysskin's role in this movie ?

venkkiram
16th October 2013, 08:16 AM
Vikram would be the perfect choice among 3. If not, Sampath Raj or Bhrath can fit into this role.

Dilbert
16th October 2013, 08:38 AM
Vikram would be the perfect choice among 3. If not, Sampath Raj or Bhrath can fit into this role.

Exactly my point , this was the biggest let down of the movie. And also scenes leading up to climax and the climax itself could be been executed much better.

Russellfws
16th October 2013, 12:16 PM
Difference is Original and imitators,wannabes,self pro-claimers. oh btw no offense meant ! Its not targeted at any one actor !

Wow. That was so cute. Let me more :)

VinodKumar's
16th October 2013, 12:23 PM
Bharath doesn't have matured look to carry Myskin role in this movie. Flashback ah kathaiya sollura edamlam comedy aagirukum. Dhool time Vikram correct ah irunthurukkum.

joe
16th October 2013, 12:26 PM
When I watch Myskin on screen , Somehow I thought Parthipan could be a better in that role OR Myskin resembled Parthipan in few instances .

VinodKumar's
16th October 2013, 12:30 PM
:exactly: ... Myskin outlook and haircut resembled Parthiban at some places.

uruzalari
16th October 2013, 02:30 PM
Talking about casting othe artists in wolf's role....... Though I am not against it you got to take into consideration the budget limitations....... Just few days back there was the news that Ilaiyaraja refused to take money seeing Mysskin's financial conditions.......As it is today, I believe the movie might be a break even at best at the box office despite glowing reviews ......

Am not sure if someone else could have bettered the scene where Myskin narrates the flashback in a single shot

balaajee
16th October 2013, 02:48 PM
Talking about casting othe artists in wolf's role....... Though I am not against it you got to take into consideration the budget limitations....... Just few days back there was the news that Ilaiyaraja refused to take money seeing Mysskin's financial conditions.......As it is today, I believe the movie might be a break even at best at the box office despite glowing reviews ......

Am not sure if someone else could have bettered the scene where Myskin narrates the flashback in a single shot

To my he was not bad at any sense...

balaajee
16th October 2013, 04:44 PM
Bosskey

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZhwCzJj0jO0

venkkiram
16th October 2013, 05:53 PM
To me, the whole bedtime (!) story narration in graveyard is a forced one. It does not do any justice to the character that Mishkin developed so far to wolf body language. Atleast it cud have been an interative session between the girl and wolf. Because wolf until that point is seldom making any lengthy dialogues. Just one or two word answers. And the kid's body landuage also was a big let down. It was totally artificial to me. OA is one bad attempt from Mishkin.

I wish Mishkin picks good artists (at the worst case pick reputed drama artists) for his future scripts.

ilayapuyalvinodh_kumar
16th October 2013, 06:55 PM
I heard that Vijay TV had snapped Satellite Rights of OA for a whooping sum. The Director must be relieved now !!

joe
16th October 2013, 09:35 PM
It was totally artificial to me. OA is one bad attempt from Mishkin.
What ? bad attempt ? hmmm
I agree that graveyard narration is not that convincing .But the movie is surely a great attempt .

Dilbert
17th October 2013, 08:56 AM
What ? bad attempt ? hmmm
I agree that graveyard narration is not that convincing .But the movie is surely a great attempt .

http://i42.tinypic.com/155j7ts.jpg

19thmay
17th October 2013, 06:55 PM
The movie is nice, racy till that graveyard scene and then you will know what will happen. First half is amazing :clap: But as movie progresses lot of gun shoots, deaths, can’t understand who is killing who etc...Slowly it gets boring.
That 18/9 guy did well.. Mysskin is ok, in fact he look better without glasses. His dialogue delivery in the graveyard is very good, kora solravanga ellam "Konjam nadinga boss"-la oru dialogue sollitu vaanga. Villain characterization is stereotypic; as usual cops are shown as stupid. BGM pathi pesura alavukku naan buthisaali illai.

balaajee
18th October 2013, 05:34 AM
Directors on DIRECTOR

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pBPY0iPxIwM

Dilbert
18th October 2013, 08:24 AM
Directors on DIRECTOR

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pBPY0iPxIwM

Looks like a forced promotion, maybe because of Director's financial troubles. Indian audiences still eat up this big production cost stories. When we are in a digital era where we have cameras, technologies which could produce a decent quality at a very low cost. Not sure what is the whole point in sticking to traditional methods.

leosimha
18th October 2013, 11:24 AM
http://i42.tinypic.com/155j7ts.jpg

very very nauseating :banghead:

Russellfws
18th October 2013, 12:28 PM
The movie is nice, racy till that graveyard scene and then you will know what will happen. First half is amazing :clap: But as movie progresses lot of gun shoots, deaths, can’t understand who is killing who etc...Slowly it gets boring.
That 18/9 guy did well.. Mysskin is ok, in fact he look better without glasses. His dialogue delivery in the graveyard is very good, kora solravanga ellam "Konjam nadinga boss"-la oru dialogue sollitu vaanga. Villain characterization is stereotypic; as usual cops are shown as stupid. BGM pathi pesura alavukku naan buthisaali illai.

:exactly:

irir123
23rd October 2013, 03:48 AM
NEETHANE EN PONVASANTHAM glorifyingly reviewed by Allaboutjazz.com !

http://www.allaboutjazz.com/php/article.php?id=45539#.Umb1p1MuegR

IR's output is considered and compared with those of Pat Metheny's work with pianist Lyle Mays, the classic Gil Evans, Oliver Nelson instrumentation, and the tempo of Tom Petty !!

uruzalari
29th October 2013, 11:39 PM
Deepavali Sirappu Thiraipadam in Star Vijay channel!!!

leosimha
30th October 2013, 09:41 AM
Wow...thanks for the news. I couldn't see this movie as this never got released in my area. Wish to see it on star vijay.

balaajee
30th October 2013, 11:08 AM
Deepavali Sirappu Thiraipadam in Star Vijay channel!!!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wqQhB92a3j4

arulraj
30th October 2013, 12:58 PM
In theaters today, in televisions tomorrowOct 30, 2013
The celebration of a festive season gets better with movie releases and the avalanche of films aired on the television screens. Television channels have begun to advertise the sets of latest movies that they would be screening in their respective channels this Diwali.

On that account, Vijay TV has acquired the rights of Onayum Aatukittiyum, which is directed by Mysskin and will be aired in the channel during this festive season. It must be noted that the movie is still running successfully in few theaters around Chennai.

The channel has also acquired movies like Aadhalal Kaadhal Seiveer and Vishwaroopam, that will reach your television on Diwali day

abhi_d
12th November 2013, 01:22 AM
Excellent movie. Kudos to Mishkin to try something different and also succeed. It was engaging till the end. Good performance by the lead characters. Definitely movie of the year.

balaajee
15th November 2013, 01:26 PM
மிஷ்கினின் அடுத்த ஹீரோ சிம்புவா? கௌதம் கார்த்திக்கா?

மிஷ்கின் இயக்கிய'ஓநாயும் ஆட்டுக்குட்டியும்' பெரிய அளவில் பேசப்பட்டது. 'முகமூடி' தந்த சறுக்கலை'ஓநாயும் ஆட்டுக்குட்டியும்' படத்தின் மூலம் மிஷ்கின் சரிசெய்து விட்டார்.

இப்போது மிஷ்கின் இயக்கும் அடுத்த படத்தில் நடிக்கப்போவது யார்? என்பதுதான் கேள்வி.

இந்தத் தருணத்தில் கௌதம் கார்த்திக் மிஷ்கினை சந்தித்துப் பேசியிருக்கிறார்.

“சார்... நான் ஆரம்பத்திலிருந்தே உங்க ரசிகன். எனக்கொரு கதை இருந்தா சொல்லுங்க. சேர்ந்து படம் பண்ணலாம்'' என்றாராம்.

மிஷ்கின் கதை சொன்னதும், அது கௌதமுக்கு மிகவுப் பிடித்துப் போய்விட்டதாம்.

''சார் நான் நடிக்க ரெடி!'' என்று சொல்லிவிட்டாராம், கௌதம்.

இருந்தாலும், மிஷ்கினின் கவனம் முழுக்க சிம்புவிடம் இருப்பதாகக் கூறுகிறார்கள்.

மிஷ்கினின் அடுத்த படத்தில் யார் ஹீரோவாக நடிப்பார்கள் என்பது இப்போதைக்கு சஸ்பென்ஸாகவே இருக்கிறது.

balaajee
21st November 2013, 04:07 PM
திருட்டு விசிடியில் படம் பார்ப்பது 12வயது குழந்தையை கற்பழிப்பதற்கு சமம் - மிஷ்கின் (http://tamil.oneindia.in/movies/news/mysskin-blasts-movie-watchers-pirated-dvds-187896.html)

balaajee
13th December 2013, 10:59 AM
இந்தாங்கய்யா என் வீட்டை வித்துக்கோங்க: பத்திரத்தை கொடுத்த இயக்குனர் சென்னை: எப்பொழுதும் கருப்பு கண்ணாடி அணிந்திருக்கும் அந்த 4 எழுத்து இயக்குனர் தான் ஆசைப்பட்டு வாங்கிய வீட்டை படத்தின் நஷ்டத்தை சரிகட்ட கொடுத்துவிட்டாராம்.கருப்பு கண்ணாடி அணிந்திருக்கும் அந்த 4 எழுத்து இயக்குனர் இதுவரை மொத்தம் 6 படங்கள் இயக்கியுள்ளார். அண்மையில் அவர் இயக்கத்தில் வெளிவந்த விலங்கு பெயர்கள் கொண்ட படம் பலரால் பாராட்டப்பட்டது.பாராட்டைக் கேட்டு உச்சி குளிர்ந்த இயக்குனர் படம் கல்லா கட்டாததால் அதை வாங்கிய நிறுவனத்திற்கு நஷ்டம் ஏற்பட்டதால் கவலை அடைந்தார். இதையடுத்து அந்த நிறுவனம் நஷ்டத்தை சரிகட்டுமாறு இயக்குனருக்கு உடைசல் கொடுத்துள்ளது. மேலும் அவரின் மனம் வருந்தும் வகையில் திட்டியிருக்கிறார்கள்.இப்படி மானங்கெட்டு திட்டு வாங்குவதை விட நஷ்டத்தை சரி கட்டுவோம் என்று நினைத்த இயக்குனர் தனது சம்பாத்தியத்தில் வாங்கிய வீட்டின் பத்திரத்தை அவர்களிடம் கொடுத்து வீட்டை விற்று பணத்தை எடுத்துக் கொள்ளுங்கள் என்று கூறிவிட்டாராம்.

Cinemarasigan
13th December 2013, 12:00 PM
Oh,, Very Sad..

Appreciate Mysskin for not compromising in quality of his movies..

balaajee
13th December 2013, 12:23 PM
Oh,, Very Sad..

Appreciate Mysskin for not compromising in quality of his movies.. but movie should at least meet breakeven...it will definitely affect the Creator.

balaajee
30th December 2013, 11:19 AM
அதிரடி க்ரைம் த்ரில்லர்... சரத்குமாரை இயக்குகிறார் மிஷ்கின்? (http://tamil.oneindia.in/movies/news/misskyn-direct-sarathkumar-190430.html)

HonestRaj
14th January 2014, 12:47 PM

:exactly:

good one from Myskin
i liked the cinematography.. some of the shots are really good

balaajee
8th July 2014, 05:33 PM
“ஒண்ணு... தற்கொலை இல்லைன்னா... கொலை. நான் ரெண்டையுமே பண்ணலை!” பிசாசு மிஷ்கின் - VIKATAN
''அவன் கையெடுத்துக் கும்புடுறான்... அப்போ அடிக்கக் கை ஓங்குற... பாரு பாரு... என்ன நடக்குதுனு பாரு. அப்டியே அந்த ஒரிஜினல் எமோஷன் வரணும்'' - ஹீரோவுக்கு உத்தரவு கொடுத்துவிட்டுத் திரும்புகிறார் இயக்குநர் மிஷ்கின்.
''ரொம்பக் கொடூரமான ஃபைட் இது. நிஜ வாழ்க்கையில் சண்டை போடத் தெரியாத, சண்டை போட விரும்பாத ஒருத்தன், சண்டை போட்டா எப்படி இருக்குமோ... அப்படி இருக்கும்! என் ஹீரோ ரெண்டு டஜன் பேரை பறந்து பறந்து அடிச்சு ரத்தம் கக்கவைக்கிறவனா இருக்க மாட்டான்ல... இவன் அடி வாங்கிறவன். தோத்துக்கிட்டே இருக்கான். ஒருநாள் அடிக்கிறான். அந்த அடி, மரண அடியா இருக்கும்'' - சென்னை அண்ணா சாலை பல்நோக்குச் சிறப்பு மருத்துவமனை அருகில் உள்ள சுரங்கப்பாதையில் நள்ளிரவில் படமாகிக்கொண்டிருக்கிறது 'பிசாசு’!
http://cdnw.vikatan.com/av/2014/06/ndriyz/images/p36.jpg''அதென்ன பிசாசு?''
''இது ஒரு பிசாசைப் பத்தின கதை... அவ்வளவுதான்! நம்ம ஊர்கள்ல ஒவ்வொரு புளிய மரத்துக்கும் ஒரு பேய்க் கதையோ, நீலிக் கதையோ இருக்கும். அப்படி ஒரு கதை இது. இந்தக் கதையை எழுத ஆரம்பிச்சப்போ, சொர்க்கம்-நரகம் பத்தின குழப்பங்கள் எனக்குள்ள இருந்தன. சொர்க்கம் எதுனு ஒரு பிசாசு தீர்மானிச்சா எப்படி இருக்கும்னு யோசிச்சு, அந்தக் கோட்டுல பயணிச்சு இந்தக் கதையை முடிச்சேன். வழக்கமா சொர்க்கத்தை கடவுளர்கள்தான் தீர்மானிப்பாங்க. இந்தப் படத்தில் சொர்க்கத்தை ஒரு பிசாசு தேவதை தீர்மானிக்குது. உண்மையிலேயே பிசாசு இருக்கா, அதெல்லாம் உண்மையா... அந்தக் கேள்விகளுக்குள் நான் போகலை. எனக்கே அதைப் பத்தி எந்தத் தெளிவும் கிடையாது.
தெரிஞ்சுக்கவும் ஆசைப்படலை. ஆனா, இந்த உலகத்துக்கு, பிசாசு கள் தேவைனு மட்டும் தோணுது. பிசாசுகள் இருந்தா இந்த உலகம் இன்னும்கூட அழகா இருக்கும். கதையை மொத்தமா முடிச்சுட்டு, 'பிசாசு’, 'காற்று’னு ரெண்டு தலைப்புகளை இயக்குநர் பாலாகிட்ட சொன்னப்போ, அவர் சிரிச்சார்; நானும் சிரிச்சேன். 'பிசாசு’ங்கிற தலைப்பு முடிவாச்சு!''
''படத்துல 'பிசாசு தேவதை’ யாரு?''
''ரொம்பச் சாதாரணமா, ஆனா ஏதோ ஒரு வசியம் இருக்கிற மாதிரி ஒரு பொண்ணைத் தேடிக்கிட்டே இருந்தேன். கேரளாவுல இருந்து டான்சர் உருவத்துல வந்தாங்க அவங்க. பேருகூட என்னமோ... (உதவியாளர்களிடம் சத்தமாகக் கேட்கிறார்... 'டேய்... வாட் இஸ் தட் கேர்ள்ஸ் நேம்?’ 'பிரயாகா சார்’!) ஆங்... பிரயாகா. இந்தப் படத்தோட பெரிய பலம் அந்தப் பொண்ணுதான். தயாரிப்பாளர் ரமேஷின் மகன் நாகாதான் படத்தின் ஹீரோ. லண்டன்ல ஃபிலிம் டெக்னாலஜி முடிச்சுட்டு வந்தவன். ரெண்டு மாசமா என் கூடவே தங்கியிருந்து 'பிசாசு’ படத்துக்காகத் தன்னை டிசைன் பண்ணிக்கிட்டான்!''
http://cdnw.vikatan.com/av/2014/06/ndriyz/images/p36a.jpg''நீங்க நடிச்சிருக்கீங்களா படத்துல?''
''நான் நடிக்கிறேன்னு சொன்னா யார் தயாரிப்பாங்க? எனக்கும் போர் அடிக்குது. இந்தப் படத்துல ராதாரவி சார் முக்கியமான ஒரு கேரக்டர் பண்றார். அது பெரிய வைபரேஷன் கொடுக்கும் பாருங்க. என் படத்தில் அவர் நடிக்க ரொம்ப ஆசைப்பட்டார். அதைவிட அவரோடு வேலை செய்றது எனக்குப் பெருமையா இருக்கு!''
''இயக்குநர் பாலா, உங்களை எப்படித் தேர்ந்தெடுத்தார்?''
'' 'சேது’ பார்த்த நாள்ல இருந்தே பாலா எனக்குப் பழக்கம். 'சித்திரம் பேசுதடி’ படம் பார்த்துட்டு 15 நிமிஷம் பேசின பாலா, 'ஓநாயும் ஆட்டுக்குட்டியும்’ பார்த்துட்டு 15 நாட்கள் பேசினார். சினிமா இல்லாம எங்க ரெண்டு பேராலயுமே வாழ முடியாது. ஒருநாள் சும்மா பார்க்கப் போயிருந்தப்போ, 'அடுத்த படம் யாருக்குப் பண்ற?’னு கேட்டார். 'யாருமே பண்ணலை. நீங்க பண்றீங்களா?’னு கேட்டேன். 'சந்தோஷமா பண்றேன்டா’ன்னார். சினிமாக் காதலர்களின் கூட்டு முயற்சியா உருவாகும் இந்தப் 'பிசாசு’, பிரமிப்பான ஓர் அனுபவமா இருக்கும்!''
'' 'ஓநாயும் ஆட்டுக்குட்டியும்’ நிறைய சபாஷ் வாங்குச்சு. ஆனா, 'திரையரங்குகளில் ஓடிக்கொண்டிருக்கும் படம்’னு சொல்லி சேனலில் ஒளிபரப்பப்பட்டதே... அந்த விபத்து எப்படி நடந்தது?''
''நடந்து முடிஞ்சுபோன சில விஷயங்களை நான் கிளற விரும்பலை. ஆனா, இப்போ நினைச்சாகூட அது வேதனைதான். மனுஷங்க இப்படி எல்லாம்கூடக் கெட்டது பண்ண முடியுமானு நினைச்சா மலைப்பா இருக்கு. 'ஓநாயும் ஆட்டுக்குட்டியும்’ படம் வெளியாவதற்கு முந்தைய இரவும், மறுநாள் காலையிலும் என்ன நடந்ததுனு இண்டஸ்ட்ரியில இருக்கிற எல்லாருக்குமே தெரியும். அந்த 24 மணி நேரத்தில் எனக்கும் என் படைப்புக்கும் நடந்தது எல்லாம் இன்னொருத்தருக்கு நடந்திருந்தா, ஒண்ணு... அவர் தற்கொலை செய்திருப்பார்; இல்லைன்னா, ஒரு கொலையாளியா ஆகிருப்பார். ஆனா, நான் ரெண்டுமே பண்ணலை. என் ஆபீஸ் ரூமைப் பூட்டிட்டு 40 நாள் புத்தகங்கள் படிச்சு ஒரு மனிதனா மீண்டேன். ஒரு எழுத்தாளனுக்கு, கலைஞனுக்கு நடந்த அநீதி அது. 'ஓநாயும் ஆட்டுக்குட்டியும்’ படம் வெளியான பிறகும் நண்பர்களிடம் கடன் வாங்கித்தான் நாங்க 20 பேர் சாப்பிட்டோம். இதைச் சொல்றதுல எனக்கு எந்த வெட்கமும் இல்லை. அந்த அவமானங்கள், அசிங்கங்கள் என்னைப் பக்குவப்படுத்திருக்கு. மிக மோசமான அந்த அநீதி, ஒரு காண்டாமிருகத்தின் தோலையும் யானையின் தோலையும் சேர்த்துத் தைத்துக்கொண்டு, எதையும் தாங்கும்விதமா என்னை மாத்தியிருக்கு!''
''இப்போ கடன் தொல்லைகள் தீர்ந்துடுச்சா?''
''ஒரு பேப்பர், பென்சிலோட சினிமாவுக்கு வந்தேன். இப்போ நானும் நண்பர்களும் நல்லாவே இருக்கோம். வசதியா இருக்கும்போதும் சரி, கஷ்டப்பட்டப்பவும் சரி... பணம் மட்டும்தான் வாழ்க்கையில் முக்கியம்னு நினைக்கலை. என்கிட்ட இருக்கிற கவிதை நூல்களைவிட வேற எதையும் நான் சிறந்ததா நினைக்கலை. 'நந்தலாலா’ படம் முடிஞ்சும் ரெண்டு வருஷம் பெட்டிக்குள்ளயே கிடந்தது. ஆனா, இப்ப பார்க்கிறவங்களும் 'நந்தலாலா நல்ல சினிமா’னு என்கிட்ட கண் கலங்குறாங்க. அதே மாதிரி 'ஓநாயும் ஆட்டுக்குட்டியும்’ படத்தையும் சிலாகிக்கிறாங்க. சாராயம் விக்கும்போது கிடைக்காத மரியாதை, பால் விக்கும்போது கிடைக்குது. எனக்குப் பிச்சை போடும் இந்த மனிதர்களுக்காக, இன்னும் சில காலம் சினிமாவில் பிச்சை எடுத்தாலும் தப்பில்லை!''

http://cdnw.vikatan.com/av/2014/06/ndriyz/images/p36b.jpg''பிரபல நட்சத்திரங்களை வைச்சுப் படம் பண்ணினா நல்ல விலை கிடைக்குமே?''
''பெரிய ஸ்டார்ஸ் என் படத்துக்குத் தேவை இல்லை. இப்படிச் சொன்னா உடனே 'திமிர் பிடித்தவன்’னு என் மேல முத்திரை குத்துவாங்க. சரி, நான் கேட்கிறேன்... எந்தப் பெரிய ஸ்டார் என் படத்துல நடிக்கத் தயாரா இருக்கார்? நடிக்கத் தெரியாதவர்களுடனும், சினிமா தெரியாதவர்களுடனும் வேலை பார்க்கிறதுதான் எனக்குப் பிடிச்சிருக்கு. அவங்க போதும் எனக்கு!''
''சினிமா எடுக்கத் தெரிஞ்ச உங்களுக்கு, அதை வியாபாரம் பண்ணத் தெரியலைனு சொல்லலாமா?''
''ஆயிரம் பேர் செய்யவேண்டிய வேலையை, ஒரு இயக்குநரா செய்றேன். சினிமா பிசினஸ் மட்டும் எனக்குச் செய்யத் தெரியாதா என்ன? ஏழு வருஷம் நான் மார்க்கெட்டிங்லதான் இருந்தேன். ஆனா, எனக்கு மார்க்கெட்டிங்கில் விருப்பம் இல்லை. என் நண்பர்தான் எனக்கு மேனேஜரா இருக்கார். மிக நேர்மையா ஒரு படைப்பை விக்க முயற்சி பண்றார். ஆனா, கழுதைப்புலிகள் மாதிரி ஒரு படைப்பைச் சுரண்டித் தின்ன சிலர் இருக்கிறார்கள். அந்த வியாபாரிகளும் மிஷ்கினும் செத்துப்போனாக்கூட சினிமா மறைஞ்சுடாது. அது வாழ்ந்துட்டேதான் இருக்கும்!''
http://cdnw.vikatan.com/av/2014/06/ndriyz/images/p36c.jpg''இளையராஜாவின் இசைக்கு நீங்கள் முக்கியத்துவம் கொடுக்கலை என்பதால்தான், அவர் இந்தப் படத்துக்கு இசையமைக்காமல் ஒதுங்கிக் கொண்டாராமே?''
''ஏதோ ஒரு கிசுகிசு எழுதணுமேனு எழுதிட்டு, பசிக்க ஆரம்பிச்சதும் சாப்பிடப் போயிடுறாங்க. நானும் என் அப்பா இளையராஜாவும் ஒரு ரூமுக்குள்ள உட்கார்ந்து பேசினதை அவங்க கேட்டுட்டு இருந்த மாதிரி சொல்றாங்களே! அப்படி எல்லாம் எதுவும் நடக்கலை. இசைஞானிகிட்ட, 'ஒரு சின்னப் பையன்கூட வேலை செய்யப்போறேன்’னு சொன்னேன். அவரும் 'சரி’னு சொன்னார். மத்தபடி வேற எதுவும் இல்லை. 'அருள்’னு ஒரு பையன்தான் இந்தப் படத்துக்கு மியூசிக். 'வேற பேர் வெச்சுக்கிறேன். ஏதாவது பேர் சொல்லுங்க’னு கேட்டான். 'அரோல் குரோலி’னு பேரை மாத்திட்டேன். குரோலி என்பவர் இத்தாலியில் பெரிய வயலினிஸ்ட்!''
''இன்னும் எத்தனை சினிமா எடுப்பீங்கனு நினைக்கிறீங்க?''
''1.5 வருஷமா கவிதைகளை மட்டுமே வாசிச்சிட்டு இருக்கேன். மேற்குலகக் கவிஞர்களின் கவிதைகள் சிலவற்றை வாசிக்கும்போது, 40 படங்கள் எடுத்தாலும் ஒரு கவிதைக்கு ஈடாகாதுனு தோணுது. ஒட்டுமொத்தமா ஒரு வருஷ உழைப்பை ஒரு சினிமா எடுத்துக்கும்போது, வாழ்க்கையில வேற எதுவுமே இல்லாத மாதிரியே தோணுது. இன்னும் கொஞ்ச நாள்தான் சினிமாவில் இருப்பேன். இருக்கிற வரை நல்ல சினிமா மட்டும்தான் எடுப்பேன்!''
- டி.அருள் எழிலன்