14th March 2013, 08:58 AM
today i saw the ad.... its releasing in good nos of theatres

venkkiram
14th March 2013, 08:58 AM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZRs8jn4Q1Qg

Cinemarasigan
14th March 2013, 02:09 PM
today i saw the ad.... its releasing in good nos of theatres

yes, because of AR Murugadoss production...

kushecip
14th March 2013, 04:37 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZRs8jn4Q1Qg

never knew Mansur Ali Khan to be such a good dancer :)

balaajee
14th March 2013, 04:53 PM

He started as a group daner...........

ilayapuyalvinodh_kumar
16th March 2013, 08:08 PM
Kuru Kuru song is nice. Saw from promotions.

Mahen
17th March 2013, 10:28 AM
Hero looks like @@%$.. :evil:

ajaybaskar
18th March 2013, 09:38 AM
The movie's concept was good. But the execution was a let down. And a better hero would've saved the film. Someone in the league of Vijay Sethupathi or a even a Jai. This guy was neither attractive nor could pull off the role with ease. And Anjali does a character which she had done all along her career.

Plus: Ghibran,Few sequences,reasonably good screenplay

Minus:Casting,Stunt choreography

LihDacRurdy
18th March 2013, 08:57 PM
watched it ystday @ padmam theatre. movie is watchable and bgm is ok ... hero is just average in acting
for me its a untold story with a grip screenplay... worth..... but anjali s irritating in all

LihDacRurdy
21st March 2013, 10:07 PM
No one is posting here.....
No expectation... No Dissopointment....
Endu...

19thmay
21st March 2013, 10:38 PM
watched it ystday @ padmam theatre. movie is watchable and bgm is ok ... hero is just average in acting
for me its a untold story with a grip screenplay... worth..... but anjali s irritating in all

Anjali is as smart as Santhanam....kaatrulla bodhey...kind of actress...

ajaybaskar
22nd March 2013, 07:43 AM
Also she is slowly falling into the stereotyped roles. May be its because she finds those roles comfortable.

LihDacRurdy
22nd March 2013, 09:16 AM
Also she is slowly falling into the stereotyped roles. May be its because she finds those roles comfortable.

Kalakala madriya

mappi
26th March 2013, 04:27 PM
Vatthikuchi
Written & Driected by Kinslin
Banner : Murugadoss Productions & Fox Star Studios

Starring : Dhileban, Anjali, Sampath, Jayaprakash, Share Auto drivers & passengers

Sakthi, as most of the film heroes, cannot tolerate injustice. He charges as a bull whenever he sees anything evil happening around him and he is quite sharp in eyeing them. Inbetween he drives a share Auto, eats idlies, dreams about one of his passengers, sings and dances in slow motion and finaly convinces his dream girl to fall in love with him. So, his full time good-guy acts fetches him some problems, notably thru 3 people who were affected by him directly or indirectly. Funny thing is that one of them is his own neighbour. Another is a jewelery shop owner and finally a local goon. So these 3 try to finish him. They do try until it becomes a one night stand for Sakthi to win over his 3 nemesis or die trying.

Kinslin had a gripping tale to tell, but unecessary wandering in the naration takes away the interest. What seems to be exciting on paper falls flat on screen. Adding elements like Anjali's Engeyum Epodhum act just because it was a sucess does not suit this kind of story. If they had stuck to the main theme this would have been one of the best thriller churned out from TFI. But there were some interesting moments in the movie that needs appreciation, espicially the gun stealing and the after-events.

Dhileban does not get registered. He fails to make an immpression that the scenes without him seems to be interesting. Few post before have talked about Angali, same view here too. Other characters, eventhough engaging, make a fool out of themselves but uttering stupid dialogues. Jayaprakash utters some menancing words, but in the end he does not burst. Sampath gets some nice slappings. Jagan is completely lost, but looks evil. Eventhough the casting is good, the above mentioned problems does not help them to click.

The stunts were a big joke that everyone flies high in air and takes hours to come down. And did they really think that they could sell these kind of gimmick stunts to us ?

Vatthikuchi : verum kuchi

mexicomeat
26th March 2013, 05:30 PM
this one too.... http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=14S7UnRsj8s

LihDacRurdy
29th March 2013, 01:48 PM

Idhula yen mansoor adikadi link avrar nu therla:-D

19thmay
31st March 2013, 09:31 AM
One time watchable. Anjali is irritating than the hero. Hero paravalla...

Scene before climax :rotfl2:

Asst directors : Eppdiney..... ?

Director : Adhuva varudhuda....

Arvind Srinivasan
31st March 2013, 09:29 PM
Vatthikuchi
Written & Driected by Kinslin
Banner : Murugadoss Productions & Fox Star Studios

Starring : Dhileban, Anjali, Sampath, Jayaprakash, Share Auto drivers & passengers

Sakthi, as most of the film heroes, cannot tolerate injustice. He charges as a bull whenever he sees anything evil happening around him and he is quite sharp in eyeing them. Inbetween he drives a share Auto, eats idlies, dreams about one of his passengers, sings and dances in slow motion and finaly convinces his dream girl to fall in love with him. So, his full time good-guy acts fetches him some problems, notably thru 3 people who were affected by him directly or indirectly. Funny thing is that one of them is his own neighbour. Another is a jewelery shop owner and finally a local goon. So these 3 try to finish him. They do try until it becomes a one night stand for Sakthi to win over his 3 nemesis or die trying.

Kinslin had a gripping tale to tell, but unecessary wandering in the naration takes away the interest. What seems to be exciting on paper falls flat on screen. Adding elements like Anjali's Engeyum Epodhum act just because it was a sucess does not suit this kind of story. If they had stuck to the main theme this would have been one of the best thriller churned out from TFI. But there were some interesting moments in the movie that needs appreciation, espicially the gun stealing and the after-events.

Dhileban does not get registered. He fails to make an immpression that the scenes without him seems to be interesting. Few post before have talked about Angali, same view here too. Other characters, eventhough engaging, make a fool out of themselves but uttering stupid dialogues. Jayaprakash utters some menancing words, but in the end he does not burst. Sampath gets some nice slappings. Jagan is completely lost, but looks evil. Eventhough the casting is good, the above mentioned problems does not help them to click.

The stunts were a big joke that everyone flies high in air and takes hours to come down. And did they really think that they could sell these kind of gimmick stunts to us ?

Vatthikuchi : verum kuchi

Much ado about nothing if you ask me. Out of the three villains, only one was shown as a a real threat to the hero. Jagan's reason to kill the hero was very frivolous and the lesser said about jayaprakash the better. In the end it turned out to be a half baked effort. And we have found this one man crusade against the wrong doers a lot of times and this one struggles to come out of mediocrity. The music was good though. Ghibran's definitely going places.

Arvind Srinivasan
31st March 2013, 09:32 PM

This looks more like an adevertisement to show how bad a dancer Mansoor Ali Khan was. His dance steps were better in the earlier video....

balaajee
10th April 2013, 05:03 PM

25 days.......

SoftSword
26th April 2013, 06:42 PM
watched it.

balaajee
27th April 2013, 06:42 AM
watched it.

Don't u think HERO was apt for share auto driver?

interz
29th April 2013, 10:49 PM
Vathikuchi - partly well done

I almost had the same kick watching this movie like when i watched Yutham Sei and Naan Mahaan Alla. Hero (dhileepan) did well in fights but fails in acting. Anjali brings the humour, by being the big mouthed next door neighbour girl. I dont mind her using her own voice in the movie, unlike many heroins as per tradition in tamil movies. Songs were good, bgm was good too well done Ghibran. If the director did some more homework for the movie it could have been among top 10 movies of 2013.

SoftSword
30th April 2013, 02:49 PM
Don't u think HERO was apt for share auto driver?

looks.. yes...
but he could not act... slow motion'la kaiya virichu love panrapo ellaam... annae... neenga bird'aannae...??
i was reminded of that hero in adhisaya manidhan who was picked only for his physique...

Brianengab
30th April 2013, 03:03 PM
more or less 'pollathavan' kinda story.
dhanush would apt for tis role..

mappi
30th April 2013, 03:14 PM
more or less 'pollathavan' kinda story.
dhanush would apt for tis role..

You got it wrong : Neither the movie is in the likes of Pollathavan, nor Dhanush would be apt for this movie. As I had mentioned, this movie has a great casting. I agree with Dilbert and Softsword on the looks of Dhileban. Then Anjali as a tutorial going young girl, followed by the 3 villans of 3 age group Jagan, Sampath & Jayaprakash. You have a notable mother Saranya. And you got a great thriller.

But its the acting, dialogues and execution that failed miserably. All the 3 should have been taken care by the Director, failing which the movie did not spark as its title.

Brianengab
30th April 2013, 03:22 PM
i agree wit u mappi..execution is failed here though gud story..
enaku intha padam paarkkumpothu 'pollathavan' dhanush gnapagam vanthaar..
tats am pointing out.. :)

SoftSword
30th April 2013, 03:59 PM
dhanush'a potrundha it would have been another sullaan...
imagine dhanush going to that school ground to do push ups on the bar... getting himself ready for the fight...

19thmay
30th April 2013, 05:02 PM
The scenes before climax was really :rotfl: for me (Though it sounds logical) ... Ennamo pannirukaar-nu nenacha...thoongunen, parotta saapten-nu :rotfl2:

SoftSword
30th April 2013, 05:06 PM
lol yaa...

balaajee
1st May 2013, 05:11 PM
looks.. yes...
but he could not act... slow motion'la kaiya virichu love panrapo ellaam... annae... neenga bird'aannae...??
i was reminded of that hero in adhisaya manidhan who was picked only for his physique...

Its Ajay Rathinam.