15th March 2013, 06:38 AM
Brilliant :thumbsup:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=s43YEN-aLAQ

ecureuhapis
15th March 2013, 11:59 AM
big fan of the guy's work in katradhu tamil. but as hero? :???:

Mahen
15th March 2013, 04:18 PM
okayish trailer..but visuals :bow:..this fella has a good visual sense..it was obvious in KT

GSV
15th March 2013, 05:57 PM
very good trailer.. Ram director :notworthy: Yuvan :clap:

P_R
15th March 2013, 07:21 PM
baed smull.

HonestRaj
15th March 2013, 11:43 PM
Ram reminds me Karu Pazhaniyappan

Arvind Srinivasan
15th March 2013, 11:49 PM
^ Exactly my thought. Karu was wooden for the most part in Mandhira Punnagai. Hope we don't get to see the same thing from Ram. Cannot say if I am a huge fan of his Kattradhu Tamizh, but feel Ram is definitely a filmaker to look our for. So I am excited about this one.

SoftSword
16th March 2013, 12:42 AM
seems the director is yet to come out of his KT sphere... this looks like an extension of it... lets hope..

venkkiram
16th March 2013, 12:54 AM
மொதல்ல படத்தின் இயக்குனரே திடுதிப்பென நடிக்க இறங்குவதை தடை செய்யணும்.. எப்படி அவர்கள் உதவி இயக்குனராக பல படங்களில் குப்பை கொட்டி அனுபவம் பெற்றார்களோ, அதுபோல பல படங்களில் நடிக்கப் பழகிய பிறகே பிரதாக வேடங்களை ஏற்கணும். சிக்கனம் பண்றேன் பேர்வழி என்றாலும் கடைசியில் துன்பம் ரசிகர்களுக்கே. நல்லவேளை.. பாலச்சந்தர், பாலுமகேந்திரா போன்றவர்கள் நடிக்கல.

Sunil_M88
16th March 2013, 04:30 AM
Wherever there's good music, I'm there... I've lost count how many times I've seen the trailer, seems like Yuvan is going for a national award with this one. I just couldn't control my emotions when listening to the music. It's very rare that initial strums of music impact me and Thanga meengal is definitely one of these evergreen examples. :bow:

Mahen
17th March 2013, 10:31 AM
trailer worth watching for the song anandha azhai..father-daughter bonding/girls acting look artificial..

NOV
19th March 2013, 05:01 PM
Looks very depressing to me... I can't take another Paradesi :cry2:

nickraman
22nd March 2013, 05:15 AM
While Kattradhu Thamizh was good in parts, the poems inbetween was overdone and movie added reels.

I feel TM trailer felt artificial and over the top. Even DTM had convincing father-daughter relationship.