Pages : 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9

Dilbert
14th April 2013, 11:22 AM
Boo hoooo :lol2:

Only hope Chennaistan next ban is not on Australian players :lol2:

sare sare continue..

ajaybaskar
14th April 2013, 11:54 AM
Murali wouldn't have been a problem at all for CSK. They have played him very well in the past, may be because they played him more in the nets for the first 3 years. And he is not menacing these days. Check his performance this season.

Dilbert
14th April 2013, 12:18 PM
Murali wouldn't have been a problem at all for CSK. They have played him very well in the past, may be because they played him more in the nets for the first 3 years. And he is not menacing these days. Check his performance this season.
Could have!! would have!
Well a top class spinner to struggling batsmen in middle would have made a difference. Having all out pace attack during 15-18th over changed the game.
I am sure CSK fans will have good justifications for Delhi Daredevils and Mumbai Indians as well.

I am still in shock, how on earth they allowed Chennai(TN) to impose some f*@#ed ban in Republic of India and people in TN feel its the rite thing to do in sports?? Shame on them.

ajaybaskar
14th April 2013, 12:44 PM
CSK won all their home games in 2011 when all the SL players played here in Chennai. Similarly MI this season won against CSK without the services of Malinga. So the contribution of SL players for win/loss is negligible to say the least. There are no impact players like a Gayle or Warner from SL this moment. Mahela may be an exception but not in the same ranks of the players mentioned above.

And the ban on SL players is only for their own good. Especially when the impact of hunger strike of students among general public was huge. And the franchise owner will not risk the team's image to take a hit by playing SL players, whether at home or away.

Dilbert
14th April 2013, 12:54 PM
CSK won all their home games in 2011 when all the SL players played here in Chennai. Similarly MI this season won against CSK without the services of Malinga. So the contribution of SL players for win/loss is negligible to say the least. There are no impact players like a Gayle or Warner from SL this moment. Mahela may be an exception but not in the same ranks of the players mentioned above.

And the ban on SL players is only for their own good. Especially when the impact of hunger strike of students among general public was huge. And the franchise owner will not risk the team's image to take a hit by playing SL players, whether at home or away.

1) Its a shame we can't guarantee safety for someone in our country (just a reminder TN is part of India Still).
2) If they truly have such huge sentimental wave ! Stop broadcasting all matches which has SL players in TN. Why not extend the Ban?

Whatever man ! Rational thinking is out of the picture. Let me see how many more seasons this drama will continue.

ajithfederer
14th April 2013, 04:26 PM
Gemini TV have a chase on their hands tonite.

ajithfederer
14th April 2013, 05:06 PM
http://tamil.theunrealtimes.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/04/tam-wall-csk-rcb.gif

VinodKumar's
14th April 2013, 06:32 PM
Gounders one :lol:

ajaybaskar
14th April 2013, 06:49 PM
:rotfl:

VinodKumar's
14th April 2013, 08:17 PM
Royals on top now ...

VinodKumar's
14th April 2013, 10:05 PM
Come on RR ... Win this with good run rate ...

VinodKumar's
14th April 2013, 10:17 PM
Rahul and Rahane - One of the best pair in IPL to watch ...

ippdinu adichi mudikirappa Dravid is out :( ...

ajithfederer
14th April 2013, 10:57 PM
A 6 way fight for top 4 is a must. 7 is even better.

VinodKumar's
14th April 2013, 11:16 PM
7 lam chance-ae illaenu nenaikiraen ...Delhi and Warriors are already in very bad position ... If Punjab and SRH are not going to fix their batting problems avingalum kadaisi 4-ku potti poduvaanga ...

VinodKumar's
14th April 2013, 11:18 PM
Warriors naalaiku vanthu vazhakathuku maara yethu velanduraathinga :noteeth:

ajithfederer
15th April 2013, 10:01 AM
There are still 12 more games for Dilli. Nothing can be counted out.
MI will lose steam mid-way and fight back trying to enter top 4.
RCB will win against most teams except CSK and MI.
KKR will sneak through to top 4. This i am confident.
Innum 2 team sandai potta nalla irukkum.

7 lam chance-ae illaenu nenaikiraen ...Delhi and Warriors are already in very bad position ... If Punjab and SRH are not going to fix their batting problems avingalum kadaisi 4-ku potti poduvaanga ...

ajithfederer
15th April 2013, 10:04 AM
Yes, I want Dilli to do a Mumbai - 08 by winning the next 6-7 games in a row. MI also lost all the first 4 matches in 2008.

scorpio
15th April 2013, 10:18 AM
Scorpio,

ACCELERATION. :)

There was only acceleration of heart beat, nothing else! Dhoni's trademark all over, leaving too much for the death overs. RP mattum manasu vekkalEnna adhO gadhi dhaan. Too happy that RCB got their due but never a convincing victory.

The way MI is putting up scores in their last 2 matches, nEthu KKR Hyd kitta aadunadhu, idhu dhaan ennai porutha varai accelaration.

Inikku Puny Puppies mEla paridhaaba pattu match thOthudaama irukkaNum : pray:

ajaybaskar
15th April 2013, 12:27 PM
There was only acceleration of heart beat, nothing else! Dhoni's trademark all over, leaving too much for the death overs. RP mattum manasu vekkalEnna adhO gadhi dhaan. Too happy that RCB got their due but never a convincing victory.

The way MI is putting up scores in their last 2 matches, nEthu KKR Hyd kitta aadunadhu, idhu dhaan ennai porutha varai accelaration.

Inikku Puny Puppies mEla paridhaaba pattu match thOthudaama irukkaNum : pray:

Sis,

We have still not batted first to put on a high score on board. Yes, it was'nt a convincing victory but how many teams wouldve chased a 160+ target in a slow pitch? Eevn if we had lost, it wouldve still been after giving a tough fight.

scorpio
15th April 2013, 01:48 PM
Thambi- yes, we havent batted first yet. Dhoni, who opted mostly to bat first on winning the toss last few seasons is opting to bowl now, wonder why though.

In a way, I'm jealous of MI that they have got a superb batting order, well settled, inspite of Ricky not among the runs.

One of MV /Mussey has to come to consistent form. Most importantly, Raina should start scoring big and Dhoni shld continue to be explosive.

SoftSword
15th April 2013, 04:13 PM
scorps... dhoni is not playing his trademark leaving it till the end game this season... all the two games he played... he got a 200 and 150 close strike rate... he is in a diff form this time... and raina looks to be in some touch too...
i am very happy at the moment as we can relax a bit, make mistakes and learn the lessons before we reach the halfway... so that we can try to be at best in the knockout stages... all is good for csk... last game did u see the middle order? raina, badri, dhoni and jadeja, all scored 30+ score and thats a great sign...

scorpio
15th April 2013, 04:37 PM
SS- Yes, RCB game-la thaan we made the highest number of runs so far......I want to see CSK post/chase 180+ type of scores to really believe we are clicking together as a batting unit. I do agree that IPL pitches this season don't seem to be the pattaas we are used to but this is T20 which is a game of fours and sixes.

Inikku weak and struggling team kitta epdi aaduraangannu paarppOm....I can't take anything other than complete dominance by CSK :-)

Konjam Venki-kku phone paNNi maRakkaama aajar aagida sollunga :lol:

VinodKumar's
15th April 2013, 04:41 PM
Venki nethiku varuvaarnu nenachaen kanom ...

scorpio
15th April 2013, 04:52 PM
Venki nethiku varuvaarnu nenachaen kanom ...

He is not a closet RR supporter, edhukku varaNum? CSK matches-la mattum thaan avar jinx work out aavum :pink:

venkkiram
15th April 2013, 04:53 PM
Its a day for Mathews, Uthappa, Taylor and Yuvi!

CSKians.. please fasten your seat belts. :rotfl:

scorpio
15th April 2013, 04:54 PM
Mathews can't play in Chennai.......thirumbha try pannunga :roll:

SoftSword
15th April 2013, 05:28 PM
scorps... venki namma settu... he is chatterjee mode...
did u see how he put jinx for math, utth, tay and yuv??

VinodKumar's
15th April 2013, 08:17 PM
Bayangarama adikiraangalae ... CSK Pune va remba light ah eduthukitaanga pola ... No Hussey .. only 3 proper bowlers ... Jadeja in power play ...

SoftSword
15th April 2013, 08:20 PM
adikkattum vinodh... a good chance to check on capacity in chasing big score... lessons guaranteed... which we cannot afford to learn in the later part of the tournament... a different lineup, lets watch...

VinodKumar's
15th April 2013, 08:21 PM
5 overs 42-0 ... itha adikavae namakku 10 over theva padumae ...

VinodKumar's
15th April 2013, 08:24 PM
home match thokka venamnu thaan ... pinnadi ellam away la avrum pola so konjam kastam la veladurathu ..

SoftSword
15th April 2013, 08:25 PM
dhoni is trying something at the expense of chasing a high score...

VinodKumar's
15th April 2013, 08:27 PM
Yes and we have batting till end ... except Ashwin and Nannes others can clear boundary easily... lets see how it goes today ..

VinodKumar's
15th April 2013, 08:30 PM
Finch :hammer: ... aniyayathukua adikiraan ... Kondu vaangada enga africa singam Morkel ah ...

SoftSword
15th April 2013, 08:32 PM
finch... super stuff :clap:

VinodKumar's
15th April 2013, 08:37 PM
century ah inniku !!!

SoftSword
15th April 2013, 08:43 PM
venki... pls to do some chatterjee... kai meeri pOittu irukku :D

VinodKumar's
15th April 2013, 08:45 PM
That was a good over from Morris ... Vellam Tsunamiya maarathuku munnadi venki annae vanthurunga :notworthy:

VinodKumar's
15th April 2013, 08:50 PM
At last Sir breaks the stand ...

ajithfederer
15th April 2013, 08:51 PM
Pincchhuuu :thumbsup:. Missed out on a 100 p/ship....

SoftSword
15th April 2013, 09:26 PM
lol... albie not used as a bowler :)

VinodKumar's
15th April 2013, 09:43 PM
Aanalum remba try pannitaanga :lol: ... hope Albie wont come in first 4 ...

SoftSword
15th April 2013, 09:45 PM
i thot we were going to see a 180+ score...

VinodKumar's
15th April 2013, 09:48 PM
and Anirudh is gone for duck ...

SoftSword
15th April 2013, 09:49 PM
i expected him to fail... avlo periya appaattakkaraa ellaam therila avan... played well in one odd match... ashte.

VinodKumar's
15th April 2013, 09:51 PM
Even I expected something like this because of BK ... Mainden wkt over ...

VinodKumar's
15th April 2013, 09:51 PM
Vijay striker endku vnthutu rendu pose kuduthutu neeyae pudichikapanu sollitu poitaan paavam Anirudhu :lol: ...

VinodKumar's
15th April 2013, 09:55 PM
Suman dropped Vijay ... It was a sitter ... Seeni - kaasu kuduthutaannu solliruvaangalae :banghead:

SoftSword
15th April 2013, 10:01 PM
Vijay striker endku vnthutu rendu pose kuduthutu neeyae pudichikapanu sollitu poitaan paavam Anirudhu :lol: ...

oh really..? bhuvanesh mela avlo bayamo??

VinodKumar's
15th April 2013, 10:04 PM
Antha pakkam intha pakkamnu swing aagum yethuku vambunu thaan ... chnna paiyana yemathitaan ....

SoftSword
15th April 2013, 10:05 PM
dinda engallaam pOraanO aal pOdungadaa...

VinodKumar's
15th April 2013, 10:07 PM
Raina gone ... poor shot ... remba over confident ah irukara maari irruku :(

SoftSword
15th April 2013, 10:08 PM
^who raina?

VinodKumar's
15th April 2013, 10:10 PM
namma team thaan ...

venkkiram
15th April 2013, 10:13 PM
Warriors...just keep these two guys till the last over to win this match!

SoftSword
15th April 2013, 10:15 PM
andha over confident'ku ellaam ippove aappu kedachaa nalladhu dhaan...

VinodKumar's
15th April 2013, 10:19 PM
Kedachirichu ... Drunken Monk(ey) out ... MSD / Bravo / Morkel onnu adi illaena out ... now its 30:70 ...

CEDYBLUE
15th April 2013, 10:20 PM
Raina gone ... poor shot ... remba over confident ah irukara maari irruku :(

As a team, I don't think so.......but I do see a problem with Raina, whose value even in T20 is kind of diminishing......Unless he learns to be responsible, I think he will go down as an unfulfilled talent...
Raina should learn from someone while Kohli who seems to have realized his potential in the big stage

SoftSword
ayyayyo venki namma chatterjee jinx aagiduche :(

CEDYBLUE
Top 3 is not firing for CSK and that's sad.....

VinodKumar's
15th April 2013, 10:22 PM
As a team, I don't think so.......but I do see a problem with Raina, whose value even in T20 is kind of diminishing......Unless he learns to be responsible, I think he will go down as an unfulfilled talent...
Raina should learn from someone while Kohli who seems to have realized his potential in the big stage

Raina-oda problem ae even after these many years into international cricket he doesnt look like an experienced player ... eppovumae fresher maariyae iruntha eppdi ...

CEDYBLUE
15th April 2013, 10:23 PM
Taylor's captaincy looks lot more vibrant than Angelo.......Angelo looked like a man who was feeling the pressure of Captaincy..

SoftSword
15th April 2013, 10:23 PM
good chance that we get vijay allowed to warm the bench for a couple of games :)

CEDYBLUE
15th April 2013, 10:25 PM
Raina-oda problem ae even after these many years into international cricket he doesnt look like an experienced player ... eppovumae fresher maariyae iruntha eppdi ...

I think you are right.........he is never a reliable bet
Got loads of talent though and it would be good, if he draws inspiration from the likes of Hussey and work on proving himself in all formats

CEDYBLUE
15th April 2013, 10:26 PM
good chance that we get vijay allowed to warm the bench for a couple of games :)

Swapping Anirudh with Aparajith would be even better, I think...The kid looks promising

venkkiram
15th April 2013, 10:29 PM
good chance that we get vijay allowed to warm the bench for a couple of games :) Not only vijay. Entire Team I could say. Badri is playing today to show his existence!

venkkiram
15th April 2013, 10:29 PM
நாயக்! கல்-நாயக்! :clap:

VinodKumar's
15th April 2013, 10:30 PM
Raina is almost saturated. I dont see any big change in his career. He will be remembered as one of the best fielder and good IPL player in future. Vera yethuvum perusa nadakkathu. Poor boy.

SoftSword
15th April 2013, 10:30 PM
entire team to warm the bench?? :confused2:
u mean ban the team?

SoftSword
15th April 2013, 10:32 PM
Raina is almost saturated. I dont see any big change in his career. He will be remembered as one of the best fielder and good IPL player in future. Vera yethuvum perusa nadakkathu. Poor boy.

hes a hardworker... just need some senior to have a serious word with him...
i am not talking abt IPL here...

VinodKumar's
15th April 2013, 10:32 PM
Venki monday vae va :lol:

SoftSword
15th April 2013, 10:36 PM
bathri enna vara vara kuchu maadhiri aagittu pOraan...
any clash and he would break...

VinodKumar's
15th April 2013, 10:37 PM
hes a hardworker... just need some senior to have a serious word with him...
i am not talking abt IPL here...

Almost 8 years into international cricket. He had all the chances and support from everyone to be one of the best in Indian cricket history. He is good no doubt in that ... what is irritating is he is still not able to pick the short pitch deliveries early and play them clearly ...

ajithfederer
15th April 2013, 10:39 PM
isn't Rahul sharma the bowler whom gayle smashed for 30 runs in an over?

SoftSword
15th April 2013, 10:48 PM
bathri doing the right thing...

CEDYBLUE
15th April 2013, 10:48 PM
By getting out at the right time SS? :)

CEDYBLUE
15th April 2013, 10:49 PM
isn't Rahul sharma the bowler whom gayle smashed for 30 runs in an over?

Yes he is...

VinodKumar's
15th April 2013, 10:55 PM
Jaddu gone.

CEDYBLUE
It will be tough from here on :(

VinodKumar's
Unlucky !!!

VinodKumar's
15th April 2013, 11:02 PM
Match is out of our control now ... seri adutha match paathukalam ...

ajithfederer
15th April 2013, 11:04 PM
Pune don't give Danda the next over :lol:

VinodKumar's
15th April 2013, 11:13 PM
DAndam dhoni ya out panniruchu ... experiment bush aagiruchu innaiku ....

ajithfederer
15th April 2013, 11:13 PM
Steven smith u beauty. Can't believe PW rested him for the 1st 3 games. Great fielder and avg-ed 40 with the bat last year.

SoftSword
15th April 2013, 11:14 PM
dinda :shock:
ganguly was right :D

SoftSword
15th April 2013, 11:16 PM
morris edho big hitternu sonnangalae...
edhukku avlo kaasu kudutthaainga??

ajithfederer
15th April 2013, 11:16 PM
42 off 12. Same equation as csk/rcb game from last year with morkel to face.

ajithfederer
15th April 2013, 11:24 PM
Next 3 matches against DD, KKR and Royals. It's CSK's match to lose against DD.

ajaybaskar
15th April 2013, 11:29 PM
People here please inform Scorpio that I am going on a vacation. Return date not confirmed yet. :yessir:

CEDYBLUE
15th April 2013, 11:32 PM
A wake-up call hopefully!!!
Contrary to what Scorpio has said.....i think we are excepting a lot out of MSD and each time he walks he is expected to pull-out an improbable chase..He is not leaving things ot the end, everybody else is leaving everything to him....
Vijay is still in the Test-series hangover and has to shrugg off all rustiness real quick and Raina, the lesser said, the better....He is one of the most experienced T20 players in the world now and he needs to deliver...We cannot expect to win any match after mustering 60odd/3 wickets in the first 10 overs...The top order is all going wrong at the moment and that i think is the sole reason for the 3 pretty poorly paced chases this season.....

SoftSword
15th April 2013, 11:32 PM
scorps anegama groundla iruppanganu nenakkiren... :lol:

CEDYBLUE
15th April 2013, 11:33 PM
People here please inform Scorpio that I am going on a vacation. Return date not confirmed yet. :yessir:

w.r.t our inability to accelarate at the top......i think she is spot on.....even last season we struggled to set teams 160 and we struggled during chases....

SoftSword
15th April 2013, 11:34 PM
the Sir title has to be given to vijay actually..

venkkiram
16th April 2013, 01:27 AM
Happy! இன்று நான் Happy!

ajaybaskar
16th April 2013, 08:31 AM
Vizhuvadhu pol konjam vizhuven enadhu edhirigal sugam kaana... :)

19thmay
16th April 2013, 09:29 AM
Pune-ta thothuteengala? So sad, naanga Pune-vaye jeichavainga! :smokesmirk:

scorpio
16th April 2013, 10:10 AM
nEthu puppies kitta thOthadhu enakku valikkavE illa :happydance: KKR, MI, RCB ivanga kitta thOthadhaan lEsaa nenjukitta valikkum :noteeth:

Should be a good wake up call for CSK asingams. Had Anirudh did well y'day, indha loosu paya M Vijay-a rendu match bench-la thaLLi irukkalaam. Eppo opposition nooRu kitta nerungiyum oru wicket kooda edukka mudiyaliyO appovE match went out of CSK's hands. Expected choking anyway.

Kambhi, Nohit, Murugan-llam adi adi-nnu adikkaraanga.....andha maadhiri oru player kooda namma team-la aada maatraanga :mad: Indha kaara kozhambhu thalaiyan Bravo team-la enna panrannE theriyala.....

Still early stages of the tournament.........kamaaan CSK, poRuthadhu pOdhum, pongi ezhu! :redjump:

scorpio
16th April 2013, 10:39 AM
Forgot to say, :clap: :clap: Bhuvi for a marvelous effort! So happy to see an Indian pacer doing well!

ajaybaskar
16th April 2013, 10:39 AM
Bravo takes wickets but is expensive. Next match Hussey will come in. The most likely casualty will be Bravo.

I am thoroughly impressed with this Morris guy. Attacks the stumps, varies the pace and a good man to have lower down the order.

It's time for Vijay and Raina to pull up the socks. In the previous editions, either of them would be in form and hence we were not affected badly. This time both look out of sorts.

All said, DD will be raped this Thursday. I bet!! :)

scorpio
16th April 2013, 10:48 AM

Someone tell Scorpio that Iyaam on vacation-nnu post varaama irundhaa seri :lol:

scorpio
16th April 2013, 10:55 AM
Isn't Jakati part of CSK? Why are we not playing him? 4 overs by Morris, 2 each by Hilfy and Albie, 4 from Ash, 4 from Jakati, 2 from Jaddu, 2 from Raina should be the distribution.

ajithfederer
16th April 2013, 12:42 PM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ro0yZyVR0Qk

SoftSword
16th April 2013, 02:25 PM
morris lower down the order??

ajay,
netthu avan batting technique therinjavan madhiriye aadala...

ajithfederer
16th April 2013, 02:58 PM
http://p.imgci.com/db/PICTURES/CMS/156600/156686.jpg

SoftSword
16th April 2013, 04:02 PM
rooting for Ex-Queens 11 today...
kamaan gill!

scorpio
16th April 2013, 04:27 PM
kamaan-nnu koopta udanE Gilly returned back to the pavilion :evil:

enga 19thMay kaaNom? :roll:

SoftSword
16th April 2013, 04:47 PM
naan enna seyyattum... gilli in his worst of forms...

VinodKumar's
16th April 2013, 04:58 PM
Gilly pesama veladuratha nippatiralam ... but last match his captaincy was inspirational ... hypothetical situation ...

scorpio
16th April 2013, 05:03 PM
Punjab playing tuk-tuk cricket like CSK :roll:

scorpio
16th April 2013, 05:07 PM
Narayanan hat-trick :shock:

Ashwin yEn ippadi ellam bowl paNNa maatEngraan? :cry2:

SoftSword
16th April 2013, 05:30 PM
gony :shock:
unga akkavukku soupu vekka theriyundradhae enakku innikki dhaandaa theriyum...

scorpio
16th April 2013, 06:42 PM
kambhi......enna adi.....poLakkaraan....:shock:

ajaybaskar
16th April 2013, 07:05 PM
Softy,

Morris' batting was good in the CLT20. He was one reason behind Lions reaching the finals.

ajithfederer
16th April 2013, 07:33 PM
Vinod, 7 way fite :smokesmirk:

ajithfederer
16th April 2013, 07:38 PM
Appidi podu aruvalai. This match is fixed. Confirmed-nga :exactly:

ajithfederer
16th April 2013, 07:39 PM
Kus jidding, boys and gaels. Didn't watch this film ...err match.

scorpio
16th April 2013, 07:40 PM
KKR lost.............:happydance: :happydance:

Gony - :thumbsup:

scorpio
16th April 2013, 07:42 PM
DD batting......kammaan DD.....kammaan-na udanE pavilionkku vandhudadheenga :evil:

ajaybaskar
16th April 2013, 07:47 PM
Only DD has to start winning. Hope they do today and the match after their next.

SoftSword
16th April 2013, 09:16 PM
lolkatta thOtthuttaaingalaa??
oru meeting mudiradhukkulla etthini twistu.... :shock:

VinodKumar's
16th April 2013, 09:27 PM
Same for me also ... i had to attend onsite call and vanthu paatha enna oru sandhosam :notworthy: ...

VinodKumar's
16th April 2013, 09:29 PM
Vinod, 7 way fite :smokesmirk:

Engaluku neram seri illaenu nenaikiraen :| ... MI and RCB will make it easy mathathellam kolai adi sandai thaan pola ...

SoftSword
16th April 2013, 09:35 PM
vinod... wat the bledy polambifying man...?
CSK has always been like this in all the IPL games... when compared to last year, the competition is very less... also we have played only 4 games and lost two... it is a looong tournament buddy...

by the way, KKR uttukkudutthuttaainga pOla...
naarayanan was raped for 23 runs in an over :lol:

ajithfederer
16th April 2013, 09:55 PM
OMG :(

Rampaul to Jadhav, SIX, that'll go over, Jadhav gets under an overpitched one outside off and cracks it out of wide long off's reach, it's hit a cheerleader

SoftSword
16th April 2013, 10:15 PM
:rotfl3: :oops:

CEDYBLUE
16th April 2013, 10:18 PM

Rampaul to Jadhav, SIX, that'll go over, Jadhav gets under an overpitched one outside off and cracks it out of wide long off's reach, it's hit a cheerleader

Lucky Leather :)

CEDYBLUE
16th April 2013, 10:19 PM
Gayle goes.....

VinodKumar's
16th April 2013, 10:21 PM

Kannula adi patturuchu ..

VinodKumar's
16th April 2013, 10:23 PM
vinod... wat the bledy polambifying man...?
CSK has always been like this in all the IPL games... when compared to last year, the competition is very less... also we have played only 4 games and lost two... it is a looong tournament buddy...

by the way, KKR uttukkudutthuttaainga pOla...
naarayanan was raped for 23 runs in an over :lol:

athu namma pazhakama poiruchu softu .. ippo pressure-ae last 4 la varanumngarathu thaan cup vanganumngarathu lam illa ;) but nethiku ennayae confident ah maathitaanga ... 17 over varaikum jevichiralamnae irunthaena paathukonga :lol: ...

SoftSword
16th April 2013, 10:34 PM
until that last 6 of jadeja it was looking very easy... avan out aanaan, then it entirely fell on dhoni's shoulder...
bravo adikradhu ellaam bonus rangela dhaan naan assume pannitu irukkaen.

SoftSword
16th April 2013, 10:35 PM
kogli in soora form...
apdiyae IPL mudinjum maindain pannu raasaa...

CEDYBLUE
16th April 2013, 10:45 PM
Looks like 5 in 5 for Delhi.......Hard to comeback from this point

GSV
16th April 2013, 11:24 PM
:lol: enna U turn da saami,,

VinodKumar's
16th April 2013, 11:25 PM
pathan poda @#@#@#@#

VinodKumar's
16th April 2013, 11:33 PM
cha Kohli ya oru briyani podalamna just miss aagiruchu ...

CEDYBLUE
16th April 2013, 11:36 PM
Gayle & AB Vs Sehwag & Warner!!!!

CEDYBLUE
16th April 2013, 11:41 PM
Poor finish by Yadav............

VinodKumar's
16th April 2013, 11:44 PM
cha Kohli moonja paakalamnu paatha miss aagirum polayae ...

CEDYBLUE
16th April 2013, 11:46 PM
No Sehwag.........what's up DD????

VinodKumar's
16th April 2013, 11:49 PM
WTF no Shewag for super over :banghead:

CEDYBLUE
16th April 2013, 11:55 PM
That's it.........No resurrection for DD.......

VinodKumar's
16th April 2013, 11:58 PM
Kohli is irritating lot ...

VinodKumar's
17th April 2013, 12:21 AM
bhogleharsha: didn't they say in commentary that sehwag couldn't bat because he wasn't fielding at the end? so many rude comments without listening.

Poor Delhi and Jayawardane ...

SoftSword
17th April 2013, 01:06 AM
but why was he not in the field to start with??
very unprofessionalike unless there is a serious reason...

ajithfederer
17th April 2013, 10:19 AM
Raayals have always been a pain in the wrong place for MI.

Pune vs Hyd - Pune may win.

ajithfederer
17th April 2013, 10:21 AM
The manner in which he ran out Arun Karthik. ada ada ada. Scene silpakumar :hammer:

Kohli is irritating lot ...

CEDYBLUE
17th April 2013, 04:02 PM
Got to be one of the most boring matches of IPL 2013........Pune Warriors Vs SRH
No Yuvi and Ross :( Ross should have kept his place despite the return of Matthews esp after his impressive captaincy and his destructive value as a batsman in T20
OTOH, Sanga has done the right thing by stepping down....Way to go!!!Quinton is an exciting talent

PARAMASHIVAN
17th April 2013, 05:00 PM
Why does kholi "Always" performs "Animated" facial expressions as and when he gets out ?? This guy over acts like anything!

VinodKumar's
17th April 2013, 05:52 PM
Nethiku dug out la kohli over reactio0n kuduthukitu irunthappa namma undakatti oru reaction uttaan semathiya :lol: ...team la pinnadi Kohli ah pathi bayangarama kalaipaanganu nenaikiraen ...

Good that he is scoring runs ...

SoftSword
17th April 2013, 06:05 PM
lots of serious attitude problems... the guy whom he just ran out was sitting next to him without anything to talk... this guy did not even have any guilt on his face but was fuming... i dono he will mellow down himself in the coming years for the big job...

SoftSword
17th April 2013, 06:06 PM
by the way...
wat happd to steyn and morkel... pOra-varravan ellaam rendu gummu gummittup pOraan...

CEDYBLUE
17th April 2013, 06:19 PM
lots of serious attitude problems... the guy whom he just ran out was sitting next to him without anything to talk... this guy did not even have any guilt on his face but was fuming... i dono he will mellow down himself in the coming years for the big job...

It is true that many were considering Kohli for captaincy esp after India looked uninspiring under MSD in Eng and Aus....But what Kohli has done over the last 10 days of IPL is that he is proven to everyone that he is a wonderful batsman who will score lots of runs, put self interest before team (though he pumps his fist twice every delivery) and would possibly never be a good captain

CEDYBLUE
17th April 2013, 06:21 PM
I think Pune should bring in Parvez Rasool for T.Suman and bat Abhishek Nayar at the top.......Don't quite understand Donald's thinking....Nayar is a much better bet compared to Suman.

As much as Steven Smith is performing well, i think Aaron Finch, Luke Wright, Ross Taylor and Marlon Samuels are the best bet IMO for the 4 overseas players

Uthappa, Finch, Wright, Yuvraj, Taylor, Samuels, Nayar, Rasool, Kumar, Rahul Sharma and Dinda would be great balance

CEDYBLUE
17th April 2013, 06:49 PM
Smith and Matthews have done their bit to make this match an interesting one...

ajaybaskar
17th April 2013, 07:20 PM
What just happened at Pune? :shock:

scorpio
17th April 2013, 07:23 PM
Wow Sunrisers :notworthy:

And to think that CSK lost to this shameful Pune team :cry3:

ajaybaskar
17th April 2013, 07:36 PM
But Bhuvi's spell was worth watching. Loved it more than Mishra's.

CEDYBLUE
17th April 2013, 07:38 PM
I think unless and until Pune change their team, they will be mediocre.........Ross for Captain again!

Dilbert
17th April 2013, 08:47 PM
It is true that many were considering Kohli for captaincy esp after India looked uninspiring under MSD in Eng and Aus....But what Kohli has done over the last 10 days of IPL is that he is proven to everyone that he is a wonderful batsman who will score lots of runs, put self interest before team (though he pumps his fist twice every delivery) and would possibly never be a good captain

Wow Your are one judgmental fellow !! Being passionate about his first captaincy in IPL is a crime who knew?
Atleast lets have 1 cocky Indian in IPL he he :lol: !!

CEDYBLUE
17th April 2013, 09:10 PM
Wow Your are one judgmental fellow !! Being passionate about his first captaincy in IPL is a crime who knew?
Atleast lets have 1 cocky Indian in IPL he he :lol: !!

What different have you done here than Judging???
Kohli is young, aspiring and despite him leading from the front with his batting, seems to be struggling to get the players in-sync with his thinking....and again that's my view and not a verdict....The other night Vinay was upset and very publically upset with Kohli and same with some other players as well....O.k. he is young, he might learn and more importantly scoring a lot of runs....

SoftSword
17th April 2013, 09:20 PM
What different have you done here than Judging???
Kohli is young, aspiring and despite him leading from the front with his batting, seems to be struggling to get the players in-sync with his thinking....and again that's my view and not a verdict....The other night Vinay was upset and very publically upset with Kohli and same with some other players as well....O.k. he is young, he might learn and more importantly scoring a lot of runs....

when?

venkkiram
17th April 2013, 09:25 PM
Sunrisers Hyderabad :notworthy:

VinodKumar's
17th April 2013, 09:37 PM
RR bowlers please defend this ...

SoftSword
17th April 2013, 09:41 PM
paatthuralaam vaayaa...

CEDYBLUE
17th April 2013, 09:41 PM
when?

I think it was the match against SRH when during the closing overs, Kohli misfielded at long on and allowed a brace, Vinay threw the ball down in angst. Again when Vinay threw a half volley which was carted for a four straight over mid on, Kohli ran to Vinay for which Vinay promptly turned his back and Kohli walked back to long on uttering his familiar and preferred "MC" word angrily calling the third man in. During the super over at the same match, he was at long on waving to the cheerleaders :)........Sure he is one package

CEDYBLUE
17th April 2013, 09:42 PM
Very good score posted by RR....

Dilbert
17th April 2013, 09:46 PM
I think it was the match against SRH when during the closing overs, Kohli misfielded at long on and allowed a brace, Vinay threw the ball down in angst. Again when Vinay threw a half volley which was carted for a four straight over mid on, Kohli ran to Vinay for which Vinay promptly turned his back and Kohli walked back to long on uttering his familiar and preferred "MC" word angrily calling the third man in. During the super over at the same match, he was at long on waving to the cheerleaders :)........Sure he is one package

Why so much fuzz only about Kohli? . Do you guys watch matches for cricket or for Gossip girl column ?

To add : anyone who played professional cricket knows that Shit happens , and they move on.

SoftSword
17th April 2013, 09:55 PM
:oops:

SoftSword
17th April 2013, 09:58 PM
Why so much fuzz only about Kohli? . Do you guys watch matches for cricket or for Gossip girl column ?

To add : anyone who played professional cricket knows that Shit happens , and they move on.

dilbert, not everyone is as level-headed as you...
so please tolerate at what people talk here...

CEDYBLUE
17th April 2013, 10:00 PM

:) buddy I think we can stop here....
I just aired my views and that's it...If you don't like it, so be it........no issues........as you rightly say, not just in cricket, but anything professional, we have to move on....

CEDYBLUE
17th April 2013, 10:03 PM
Ajit Chandila grabs two.....Can the in-form middle order of MI save them once more???

ajaybaskar
Not only Kohli, there are many other packages too. :)

SoftSword
who is this chandilyan?

ajaybaskar
17th April 2013, 10:13 PM
Vinod must be super happy at EOD.

Dilbert
17th April 2013, 10:21 PM
wow Royals are crushing Indians. Nice to see all Indian attack for a change in IPL

CEDYBLUE
17th April 2013, 10:23 PM
Crushing it is :) Binny takes Pollard..........Now the target looks out of MI's reach

VinodKumar's
17th April 2013, 10:23 PM
beautiful delivery by Binny :noteeth: ... KD mattum correct pannungappa ...

SoftSword
17th April 2013, 10:24 PM
vinod... innumaa bayappadringa...
vidunga boss... KD velayaanduttu pogattum... purple cap avandhaan indha vattam...

Dilbert
17th April 2013, 10:25 PM
No slip aww that was close

CEDYBLUE
17th April 2013, 10:26 PM
Could have easily been 5 down..........Royals are on a roll

VinodKumar's
17th April 2013, 10:27 PM
Illa Softu last two days are best example for anything can happen in cricket athaan ... So far happy with the way RR dominating giant MI ... and as Stan said yesterday it has been happening for a while ...

CEDYBLUE
17th April 2013, 10:31 PM
Illa Softu last two days are best example for anything can happen in cricket athaan ... So far happy with the way RR dominating giant MI ... and as Stan said yesterday it has been happening for a while ...

Most of the matches this season have been dramatic......Anything can still happen but this chase looks a long way behind though

Dilbert
17th April 2013, 10:32 PM
Its going to take a miracle from this stage to get 180. Dinesh Karthik will be around for another 20-30 odd runs.

SoftSword
17th April 2013, 10:40 PM
dilbert, u r a surprise participant in this thread... :shock:
welcome anyway.

VinodKumar's
17th April 2013, 10:50 PM
Thats it .. halla bol halla bol :happydance: ...

Dilbert
17th April 2013, 10:51 PM
dilbert, u r a surprise participant in this thread... :shock:
welcome anyway.

:) I usually don't follow cricket. I love the game as much as I hate it. IPL 6 is entertaining so far

Dilbert
17th April 2013, 10:51 PM
Thats it .. halla bol halla bol :happydance: ...

No bad words please.. whats balla bhol ?

ajaybaskar
17th April 2013, 10:55 PM
Good team spirit shown by Bhajji. :clap:

Dilbert
17th April 2013, 10:55 PM
OMG !! Bhaji's Bajji

CEDYBLUE
17th April 2013, 10:58 PM
Good team spirit shown by Bhajji. :clap:

Well he at least ensured that there was not Slapgate II :)

CEDYBLUE
17th April 2013, 11:00 PM
MI has a very good Net RR and this beating is going to bring that down dramatically

VinodKumar's
17th April 2013, 11:01 PM
No bad words please.. whats balla bhol ?

It is RR's slogan ... it means Raise your voice ...

ajaybaskar
17th April 2013, 11:03 PM
@Roflindian: Meanwhile, fearing the worst, Sreesanth has gone underground.

Dilbert
17th April 2013, 11:05 PM
It is RR's slogan ... it means Raise your voice ...

lol I know I used a tamil word instead :oops: Its also means speak louder !

SoftSword
17th April 2013, 11:07 PM
bhajji... wat the crap...

VinodKumar's
17th April 2013, 11:12 PM
:lol:

VinodKumar's
17th April 2013, 11:16 PM
Comprehensive victory .. Hope they carry this momentum and end in top 4 ...

CEDYBLUE
17th April 2013, 11:16 PM
Terrific result for RR..:)

VinodKumar's
17th April 2013, 11:17 PM
Vinod must be super happy at EOD.

Yes I am. Appdiyae namma primary team-um pick up aachuna super duper :)

VinodKumar's
17th April 2013, 11:19 PM
http://www.espncricinfo.com/db/PICTURES/CMS/156800/156854.jpg

ajaybaskar
17th April 2013, 11:19 PM
Naalaikku ayidum. Hussey will come back. Faf has also reached Chennai.

CEDYBLUE
17th April 2013, 11:28 PM
Points Table.......Look whose at the top :)

TEAM M W L POINTS NRR
1. RR 5 4 1 8 +0.950
2. RCB 6 4 2 8 +0.362
3. SRH 6 4 2 8 -0.220
4. MI 5 3 2 6 +0.183
5. KXIP 4 2 2 4 +0.432
6. KKR 5 2 3 4 +0.136
7. CSK 4 2 2 4 -0.122
8. PWI 6 2 4 4 -0.788
9. DD 5 0 5 0 -0.667

VinodKumar's
17th April 2013, 11:29 PM
Rameez Raja yaar kitta enna maari kelvi ketkura :hammer:

Dilbert
17th April 2013, 11:33 PM
Another massacre waiting to happen tomorrow :( its going to be a brutal game.

VinodKumar's
17th April 2013, 11:41 PM
Dilu Dili jeyikanumnu solluringala ...

Dilbert
17th April 2013, 11:57 PM
Dilu Dili jeyikanumnu solluringala ...

No chance for that !!

VinodKumar's
18th April 2013, 12:19 AM
Ajay's tweet in Headlines today ...

https://fbcdn-sphotos-h-a.akamaihd.net/hphotos-ak-ash3/537336_10200659887675936_1377160373_n.jpg

Hub , FB , Twitter , Movies , cicket, family , Job ellathaiyyum eppdi correct ah maintain pannuringa :notworthy:

venkkiram
18th April 2013, 01:18 AM
Thats good one AB! Congrats!

ajaybaskar
18th April 2013, 07:53 AM
Thanks Vinod and Venkki. :)

Mumbai, after such a drubbing, have still got a positive NRR. :shock:

CEDYBLUE
18th April 2013, 09:50 AM
Ajay's tweet in Headlines today ...

https://fbcdn-sphotos-h-a.akamaihd.net/hphotos-ak-ash3/537336_10200659887675936_1377160373_n.jpg

Hub , FB , Twitter , Movies , cicket, family , Job ellathaiyyum eppdi correct ah maintain pannuringa :notworthy:

Great pick Vinod!!!:)
Ajay is in the news :)

CEDYBLUE
18th April 2013, 09:51 AM
Thanks Vinod and Venkki. :)

Mumbai, after such a drubbing, have still got a positive NRR. :shock:

Two of Rahul's master strokes yesterday was to play 2 spinners and open the bowling with them. Offcourse Ponting opening the batting would have made his choice of opening with spinners an easy one :) but Rahul has been the captain of the IPL so far....

ajaybaskar
18th April 2013, 10:23 AM
Also the decision to swap his position with Dishanth Yagnik. Selfless!! :clap:

ajaybaskar
18th April 2013, 10:25 AM
And for all the batting records he has, RD was ready to go down the order. Time to think of another player who showed his back to Rayudu. :rotfl2:

CEDYBLUE
18th April 2013, 10:35 AM
Just watched Ponting's dismissal yesterday.........absolutely clueless!!!

ajithfederer
18th April 2013, 11:54 AM
As i said earlier. It is good that MI to get such a drubbing in the first half of the league matches. Could get the priorities straight.

Plus, I am repeating it again it is CSK's match to lose today. All the best DD :thumbsup:

Raayals have always been a pain in the wrong place for MI.

VinodKumar's
18th April 2013, 12:36 PM
Stan :twisted: ... we are already at # 7 ...

ajithfederer
18th April 2013, 12:42 PM
Ennamo naan ATB solradhunaala avanga jeykira madhiri. Ok all the best csk. Ninga thotha ennai kekkadhinga :lol:

VinodKumar's
18th April 2013, 01:04 PM
:lol: .. naanga thotha neenga thaan kaaranam :yes:.

ajaybaskar
18th April 2013, 01:07 PM
The problem for MI has been the openers. Especially the overseas captain. If an overseas captain doesn't perform, he not only spoils the team's progress but also blocks the place of another foreign player who is waiting to come in. Someone like Dwayne Smith would've got MI some flying starts and SRT could've taken time to settle. Now they are burdening the middle order.

CEDYBLUE
18th April 2013, 04:14 PM
The problem for MI has been the openers. Especially the overseas captain. If an overseas captain doesn't perform, he not only spoils the team's progress but also blocks the place of another foreign player who is waiting to come in. Someone like Dwayne Smith would've got MI some flying starts and SRT could've taken time to settle. Now they are burdening the middle order.

I think that's true......Not just Dwayne, MI also has the likes of Maxwell and Oram who can be handy...
IPL is designed in such a way that having an overseas captain might be a disadvantage, especially if he is out of form

venkkiram
18th April 2013, 04:56 PM
Double delight!

CSKians! Guess how much Vijay, Raina, Badri will collectively make today? Wll it cross above 50 runs?

ajithfederer
18th April 2013, 06:38 PM

VinodKumar's
18th April 2013, 06:42 PM
Veniki neenga illama thaan pona match prachanayagiruchu .. varugaiku nandri :thumbsup:

venkkiram
18th April 2013, 07:17 PM
Vinod.. Support RR for RD this time. CSK will anyway struggle to find a seat in top 4.

ajithfederer
18th April 2013, 07:36 PM
batting chennai

SoftSword
18th April 2013, 08:46 PM
mokkaiya podraanunga :evil:

SoftSword
18th April 2013, 08:47 PM
raina 14 of 22????

VinodKumar's
18th April 2013, 09:42 PM
Venki , I am supporting RR too. Udal RRku Uyir CSKku ...

SoftSword
18th April 2013, 09:49 PM
par score??
i think its just a decent total...
delhikkaaranuva avlo nalla bandhu pOttaangalaa enna?

PARAMASHIVAN
18th April 2013, 09:53 PM
Unless Warner and Shewag make a solid start DD wont have a chance, Mahela is out of form, So CSK has a good chance!

Dilbert
18th April 2013, 10:25 PM
Unless Warner and Shewag make a solid start DD wont have a chance, Mahela is out of form, So CSK has a good chance!

Shivji PC-chidambaram ragasiyam don't tell anyone.

Dilbert
18th April 2013, 11:21 PM
looks like all CSK fans are flat out already !

CEDYBLUE
18th April 2013, 11:24 PM
Thumping win for CSK :) and we have moved into the top 4 in the points table....

ajaybaskar
18th April 2013, 11:28 PM

:smokesmirk:

Statutory Warning: Smoking is injurious to health.

CEDYBLUE
18th April 2013, 11:32 PM
:smokesmirk:

Statutory Warning: Smoking is injurious to health.

I liked today's win.......clinical, unassuming and ruthless......No chest beating/fist pumping/sledging, but yet took the soul out of DD.....
Huss, as always was there to set things up, but boy did Dhoni bat splendidly today.....On a slow wicket, he changed the whole scenario with his aggression.....
Way to go MSD!!!!

VinodKumar's
18th April 2013, 11:38 PM
Venki you beauty :notworthy: ...

MSD :smokesmirk:

VinodKumar's
18th April 2013, 11:40 PM
https://fbcdn-sphotos-g-a.akamaihd.net/hphotos-ak-prn1/s480x480/17391_513279988708232_963426816_n.jpg

venkkiram
19th April 2013, 02:15 AM
Venki you beauty :notworthy: ... :rotfl:

SoftSword
19th April 2013, 02:29 PM
adhaane... MOM venki... :)
naalaikkum pls to thodar the pani... aana i am not much hopeful for tomoro against KKR..

SoftSword
19th April 2013, 02:50 PM
mohit sharma... :clap:
apdiyae consistency maindain pannu kannaa... wildcard round moolamaa indian teamkulla vandhuralaam...

VinodKumar's
19th April 2013, 04:45 PM
I dont like that mohit Abbas sharma :| ...

CEDYBLUE
19th April 2013, 05:27 PM
Mohit looks a lot more confident than Ankit who looked quite tense throughout....
Looks better than the likes of Palani Amarnath, Joginder Sharma, Sudeep Tyagi (Talented guy, somewhat lost) and Yo Mahesh....

CEDYBLUE
19th April 2013, 05:32 PM
Our bowling resources look good this season....especially, the inclusion of Morris has made a difference....Nannas is a very good T20 bowler and I have a feeling he will come good in the later stages.
When Faf is ready, I think it will be tough to drop Hussey.
Any thoughts???

venkkiram
19th April 2013, 09:41 PM
Raise HYD Raise!

venkkiram
19th April 2013, 09:45 PM
From so far matches, the TEAM award goes to Sunrisers Hyderabad without any second thought! :notworthy:

The runner for TEAM goes to Rajastan Royals

SoftSword
19th April 2013, 09:48 PM
Raise HYD Raise!

SoftSword
19th April 2013, 09:48 PM
funjob... :lol:

VinodKumar's
19th April 2013, 11:03 PM
kamaaan punjab ...

VinodKumar's
19th April 2013, 11:19 PM
:( .. SRH table topper ..Sangu :notworthy: .. jevicha piragu avan moonjila iruntha manathirupthi team man da nee :clap: ..

venkkiram
19th April 2013, 11:20 PM
6 1wd 1 1 6 6

:notworthy:

இந்த அடியை அசார் மொகமட் இந்த தொடர் முழுக்கவும் மறக்க முடியாது!