PDA

View Full Version : Pepsi Indian Premier League - Season 6

Pages : 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9

ajithfederer
28th April 2013, 06:55 PM
Gunil Savaskar enna sappan la sackie chan kooptaga, americala........ kadhai vittutu irukaar. Kohli was right in pointing out the boos by the barbaric Mumbai crowd.

ajithfederer
28th April 2013, 06:58 PM
Nice split 8-)
https://fbcdn-sphotos-f-a.akamaihd.net/hphotos-ak-ash4/375037_10152803245435525_970243164_n.jpg

CEDYBLUE
28th April 2013, 07:27 PM
Pretty average bowling performance thus far.....Nannes :banghead

ajithfederer
28th April 2013, 07:28 PM
How can one team make 200 and lose???

CEDYBLUE
28th April 2013, 07:28 PM
Where are the yorkers?

CEDYBLUE
28th April 2013, 07:31 PM
Horrible performance

CEDYBLUE
28th April 2013, 07:38 PM
Ashwin not completing his quota is a lil surprising even though his 3 overs were expensive

CEDYBLUE
28th April 2013, 07:43 PM
:notworthy:Morris: Victory:victory:

Dilbert
28th April 2013, 08:10 PM
Kohli said, - Is it ? Good night.

- adda adda adda.. yappa yappa yappa.. yamma yamma yamma..

Yes sir in Bengaluru , we don't ban people !!

Just 1 bad game for RCB in this season, some much juvenile stuff written about them here! ( Green Tamzhians :shock:)

I would second Kohli, Not only Mumbai , even Chennaistan same case Manja Ma*kjican's think IPL is played between International sides or something along those lines.

IPL is fun , maturity of crowd in some place Kaka.

venkkiram
28th April 2013, 10:30 PM
Yes sir in Bengaluru , we don't ban people !!We banned SL people when the total India acting spineless manner in Eelam issue. Hats off JJ to teach a lesson to the whole India. We banned PAK series for many years. Even at the neutral venue matches, we kept on avoiding.. We do not engage PAK players too for IPL. Comparing TN Government decision with local audiences behavior does not make any sense. Chennai audience is far better than any other place in the world. Period.

Dinesh84
28th April 2013, 10:41 PM
Yes sir in Bengaluru , we don't ban people !!

Just 1 bad game for RCB in this season, some much juvenile stuff written about them here! ( Green Tamzhians :shock:)

I would second Kohli, Not only Mumbai , even Chennaistan same case Manja Ma*kjican's think IPL is played between International sides or something along those lines.

IPL is fun , maturity of crowd in some place Kaka.
We have people from the Hub giving feedbacks about the "good cricket appreciating" Bengaloru crowd when they went to Chinnasamy stadium.. so please don`t vouch for them.. and what has the Chennai cricket crowd got to do with banning SL people?? Its the govt which banned those players ?? right??
Chennai crowd has the history of being knowledgeable crowd. May be it has deteriorated in recent times but still a crowd which doesn't boo Indian players

CEDYBLUE
28th April 2013, 11:45 PM
The booing by the Mumbai crowd was not in good taste, but the post-match comments of Kohli was equally damaging too, comparing one venue to the other and his overdose use of 'I play for India' stuff...When he is so very passionate about leading an IPL team and likes to play with intensity in a verbally aggressive manner, how can he expect the viewing public to think that 'IPL is not the end of the World'....Strange really

CEDYBLUE
28th April 2013, 11:51 PM
Pune Warriors look like they might end up as badly as last year......With the kind of team and talent they have his year, i think this miserable performance cannot be justified

littlemaster1982
29th April 2013, 12:47 AM
Yes he is. Worked up Gayle. Malings was teasing Gayle. If only Johnson could bowl this well against the Poms. Liked Tendulkar's assault on Rampaul. I liked this more than the laborious 50 from last match. If he could just provide this start every match it would be good for his form.

I'm pleasantly surprised by the way he is bowling in this IPL. Yeah, it would be great if he could repeat this against poms :evil:

Dilbert
29th April 2013, 01:06 AM
We have people from the Hub giving feedbacks about the "good cricket appreciating" Bengaloru crowd when they went to Chinnasamy stadium.. so please don`t vouch for them.. and what has the Chennai cricket crowd got to do with banning SL people?? Its the govt which banned those players ?? right??
Chennai crowd has the history of being knowledgeable crowd. May be it has deteriorated in recent times but still a crowd which doesn't boo Indian players

Chennaistan people giving feed back :oops: about chinnaswamy stadium. umm less said the better. As far as History of being knowledgeable crowd, will make note of it if you say so. you guys sleep cricket, talk cricket , walk cricket.
Also good to know TN govt on its own banned players from chennaistan. :rollingeyes:

A must win match for RCB tmw :redflag - Rajalingam:

Dilbert
29th April 2013, 01:11 AM
The booing by the Mumbai crowd was not in good taste, but the post-match comments of Kohli was equally damaging too, comparing one venue to the other and his overdose use of 'I play for India' stuff...When he is so very passionate about leading an IPL team and likes to play with intensity in a verbally aggressive manner, how can he expect the viewing public to think that 'IPL is not the end of the World'....Strange really

is it ? player being aggressive and bublic being aggressive is the same ?

CEDYBLUE
29th April 2013, 06:43 AM
Chennaistan people giving feed back :oops: about chinnaswamy stadium. umm less said the better. As far as History of being knowledgeable crowd, will make note of it if you say so. you guys sleep cricket, talk cricket , walk cricket.
Also good to know TN govt on its own banned players from chennaistan. :rollingeyes:

A must win match for RCB tmw :redflag - Rajalingam:

What is Chennaistan????

CEDYBLUE
29th April 2013, 07:13 AM
is it ? player being aggressive and bublic being aggressive is the same ?

You don't read properly don't you? read the first line.......what the Mumbai crowd did is not the best thing in the world.Period
Here I am talking purely from the concerned players' perspective. When abusing himself, his own team members and opposition players with a liberal dose of 'MC' almost every possible moment is being termed 'aggressive' cricketing behavior in the positive tone, then the player should be man-enough to be at the receiving end too....Again, what the crowd did was in bad taste..but mentioning upteem number of times how Bangalore crowd is courteous as against Mumbai Crowd is plain immature IMO....

What does Kohli expect from IPL?

Sample this....Kohli has a hypothetical run-in with a Gambhir or a Tendulkar in Kolkata or Mumbai, abuses every opposition player as he is dismissed and has a couple of close-shaves with his own players and what does he expect the viewing public to give him, a standing ovation?, just because he plays for India and just because the crowd should know that 'IPL is not the end of the World'?

Dilbert
29th April 2013, 09:51 AM
What is Chennaistan????

oh you didn't know its a small country within India.

looks like either you have not seen an aggressive cricketer before , or plain you guys just hate kohli. as far I know MC nothing compare to sanskrit
used in today's culture especially in north. So cut him some slack, as he said IPL is not end of the world.

#thatswhathesaid

And he mentioned playing for india once and bangalore twice.

CEDYBLUE
29th April 2013, 10:11 AM
oh you didn't know its a small country within India.

looks like either you have not seen an aggressive cricketer before , or plain you guys just hate kohli. as far I know MC nothing compare to sanskrit
used in today's culture especially in north. So cut him some slack, as he said IPL is not end of the world.

#thatswhathesaid

And he mentioned playing for india once and bangalore twice.

Just like you associate every thing about Chennai to your brainchild 'Chennaistan' and everyone in Chennai to be 'green'.
Nobody is going green here nor no-one is hating Virat Kohli here. He is Indian Cricket's brightest shining star at the moment. You have to read through all other cricket forums here to see how Kohli-the performer has been embraced by all green and sundry.
His on-field behavior remains 2-pronged. Some associate it to cocky and aggressive behavior, some see it as plain stupid. Both parties are justified.
I have been following the game long enough and i have seen aggressive cricketers before. This has nothing to do with my comments on Kohli.

scorpio
29th April 2013, 10:17 AM
CSK on top of the table again....:cheer: enjoy while it lasts :redjump:

Could have defended the 200 better instead of bringing it down to the wire :-(

Biskothu Bisla- eppa paaru Chepauk-layE pinni poLakuradhu...matha matches-la sodhappuradhu :hammer:

Come on RR!!! Crush the Mallya's boys :yes:

hamid
29th April 2013, 10:30 AM
You don't read properly don't you? read the first line.......what the Mumbai crowd did is not the best thing in the world.Period
Here I am talking purely from the concerned players' perspective. When abusing himself, his own team members and opposition players with a liberal dose of 'MC' almost every possible moment is being termed 'aggressive' cricketing behavior in the positive tone, then the player should be man-enough to be at the receiving end too....Again, what the crowd did was in bad taste..but mentioning upteem number of times how Bangalore crowd is courteous as against Mumbai Crowd is plain immature IMO....

What does Kohli expect from IPL?

Sample this....Kohli has a hypothetical run-in with a Gambhir or a Tendulkar in Kolkata or Mumbai, abuses every opposition player as he is dismissed and has a couple of close-shaves with his own players and what does he expect the viewing public to give him, a standing ovation?, just because he plays for India and just because the crowd should know that 'IPL is not the end of the World'?

well said... :thumbsup:

Dilbert
29th April 2013, 11:07 AM
Just like you associate every thing about Chennai to your brainchild 'Chennaistan' and everyone in Chennai to be 'green'.
Nobody is going green here nor no-one is hating Virat Kohli here. He is Indian Cricket's brightest shining star at the moment. You have to read through all other cricket forums here to see how Kohli-the performer has been embraced by all green and sundry.
His on-field behavior remains 2-pronged. Some associate it to cocky and aggressive behavior, some see it as plain stupid. Both parties are justified.
I have been following the game long enough and i have seen aggressive cricketers before. This has nothing to do with my comments on Kohli.
//dig//
like what did I associate chennaistan with ? if you can't respect your REPUBLIC and create some forked up sentiments which didn't exist for last 4 years to ban someone from entering your land needs to be condemned period. By doing this chennaistan has set a dangerous precedent for others to follow.

The chennai I know - gave a standing ovation for a pakistani opener for his 194. And THIS IS NOT THAT CHENNAI, Let me not go there. Sorry don't expect everyone to keep quite just because we have majority tamil speaking hubbers here about whats happening in TN.

green tamizhan= pachai tamizhan-ppa no other pun intended.
//end dig//

oh btw I am kohli fan for another 28 days after that chettinad kohli Briyani

ajithfederer
29th April 2013, 12:08 PM
Dilbu, If you are worried about why SL players not being allowed to play than for the reason why such a ban was brought in the first place you've got your priorities wrong. And for all that story about "following the republic" TN should have got Cauvery water, electricity from centre(rather than giving it to Pakistan) and 1004 other such things. Try telling that story to your grandkids, not here.

P.S: Don't bother replying.

19thmay
29th April 2013, 12:51 PM
Dilbu, If you are worried about why SL players not being allowed to play than for the reason why such a ban was brought in the first place you've got your priorities wrong. And for all that story about "following the republic" TN should have got Cauvery water, electricity from centre(rather than giving it to Pakistan) and 1004 other such things. Try telling that story to your grandkids, not here.

P.S: Don't bother replying.

+100

Republic, Democracy, Secularism ellam theva padum podhu mattum use pannipom - consistency pathilaam pesakoodadhu..

And what about saaraya viyabari enjoying the match when he was suffering from heavy debt but showing middle finger to the innocent employees.

PARAMASHIVAN
29th April 2013, 02:46 PM
We banned SL people when the total India acting spineless manner in Eelam issue. Hats off JJ to teach a lesson to the whole India. We banned PAK series for many years. Even at the neutral venue matches, we kept on avoiding.. We do not engage PAK players too for IPL. Comparing TN Government decision with local audiences behavior does not make any sense. Chennai audience is far better than any other place in the world. Period. :clap: :thumbsup:

PARAMASHIVAN
29th April 2013, 04:21 PM
No Gayle storm today :|

VinodKumar's
29th April 2013, 05:10 PM
utta dailyum 175 ketpaanga pola :twisted: ... Come on RR show them you are the true Royals :)

scorpio
29th April 2013, 05:39 PM
Vinay :shock: :shock:

Vinod- 172 chase pannuveengaLaa? :roll:

CEDYBLUE
29th April 2013, 05:42 PM
Annoy Kumar has ensured the chase will be tough for RR :(

VinodKumar's
29th April 2013, 06:27 PM
So far the batting has been good ... but the complete chase depends on Watson :shaking: ... antha last over :sigh2:

VinodKumar's
29th April 2013, 06:31 PM
More than RR'swin I want RCB to lose their 4th straight away match ... 0/4 will be a perfect Kohli curry for dinner ...

VinodKumar's
29th April 2013, 06:37 PM
10 overs 92 runs.

VinodKumar's
29th April 2013, 06:44 PM
Samsung :clap:

scorpio
29th April 2013, 06:57 PM
Samson goes after a splendid knock :clap: :clap:

Sriwatsaa- paarthu seippaa :roll:

Indha Rahane yEn ippadi aayitaan? :cry:

venkkiram
29th April 2013, 07:08 PM
Go RR Go!

venkkiram
29th April 2013, 07:09 PM
17.1 Rampaul to Hodge, SIX, magnificent, length ball from Rampaul, Hodge makes room and smokes it back over the bowler's head, got a lot of height as well as the distance

:clap:

venkkiram
29th April 2013, 07:13 PM
CricBuzz "Watson is the key here. Bangalore has a chance if they get rid of him"

Hodge slapped you guys!

venkkiram
29th April 2013, 07:20 PM
need 5 runs in 4 balls! Who is that Savior now?

venkkiram
29th April 2013, 07:23 PM
19.5 Vinay Kumar to Binny, FOUR, Rajasthan win!

:notworthy:

scorpio
29th April 2013, 07:25 PM
ayyayyyooooooooooo aanandhamE
:happydance: :happydance:

CEDYBLUE
29th April 2013, 07:26 PM
Great Result and Dravid :notworthy: for captaincy!!!

Got to say, brilliant fielding in the end by Kohli, but not good enough...

Stuart Binny :notworthy:

VinodKumar's
29th April 2013, 07:31 PM
:victory: Halla bol halla bol ... RCB 0/4 in away :noteeth: ...

CEDYBLUE
29th April 2013, 07:34 PM
No Gilchrist today and I think that's the right decision. Though Marsh, the perfect flat-wicket bully will take a couple of games to get into the thick of things, i think he is a match winner and can become important in the business end of the tournament.

scorpio
29th April 2013, 07:38 PM
Come on Punjab......kill the bambis and throw them into the Arabian sea :yes:

venkkiram
29th April 2013, 07:43 PM
What a find! 18 Years.. Sanju Samson
http://live2.cricbuzz.com/includes/stats/img/img_20120410_230721.jpg

venkkiram
29th April 2013, 07:47 PM
Kohli: 'Another loss, unfortunately. I thought we played well, fell 10-15 runs short, needed someone to bat out the innings. I thought I got out at the wrong time. Our bowling was a bit poor, we bowled too short and gave away crucial boundaries. Our bowlers got a bit excited seeing the conditions and made the same mistakes that we did against Mumbai. We have not been really beaten until the last two matches, but we can't give it as an excuse. Will look to do better in the next match.'

(காவிரி) தண்ணிய குடி! தண்ணிய குடி!

Dilbert
29th April 2013, 08:32 PM
Yo Kohli - Waat yaa , you are playing ya . No winning ya only whining ya ! :oops: RCB time to change the kaptan.

RR looks like you guys have played brilliantly :clap: .

ವಿನಯ್ ಕುಮಾರ್ ನೀವು ಸೂಪರ್ Saar !

CEDYBLUE
29th April 2013, 08:33 PM
Gurkeerat Singh keeping wickets for KX1P and I think he is not a regular....Just had a check with their squad and they don't have a back-up wicket keeper in their squad....They should have atleast had Uday Kaul, Punjab's long term wicketkeeper and a very good batsman......in their squad.

CEDYBLUE
29th April 2013, 08:37 PM
Yo Kohli - Waat yaa , you are playing ya . No winning ya only whining ya ! :oops: RCB time to change the kaptan.

RR looks like you guys have played brilliantly :clap: .

ವಿನಯ್ ಕುಮಾರ್ ನೀವು ಸೂಪರ್ Saar !

:shock::huh::confused2::roll::idontgetit:

Dilbert
29th April 2013, 08:38 PM
Originally Posted by venkkiram
We banned SL people when the total India acting spineless manner in Eelam issue. Hats off JJ to teach a lesson to the whole India. We banned PAK series for many years. Even at the neutral venue matches, we kept on avoiding.. We do not engage PAK players too for IPL. Comparing TN Government decision with local audiences behavior does not make any sense. Chennai audience is far better than any other place in the world. Period.
:clap: :thumbsup:

Ammavin spine kodukkum kai ! K for kathirikkai effect . :notworthy:

CEDYBLUE
29th April 2013, 08:40 PM
D KA goes.......So far so good for KXIP.........Managing to keep D Smith quiet...

Rohit-D Smith partnership the key here

Dilbert
29th April 2013, 08:40 PM
:shock::huh::confused2::roll::idontgetit:

get some pressure off him ! maybe Vice-kaptan.

This is humiliating for RCB fans, last 2 games not up to the mark.

Rampaul :hammerhead:

CEDYBLUE
29th April 2013, 10:14 PM
Thank's to David Hussey's impersonation of Cameron white's last over howler, KXIP has close to no chance of winning this game.
Rohit Sharma is running into his customary IPL form

HonestRaj
29th April 2013, 11:13 PM
enna prachanai inge...
ella team'layum ilangai players'i kazhatti vituttu irukkanga (muralitharan, angelo mathews).. chennai'la ban pannitanga'ngradhu oru excuse.. avvalavuthan..
team'la irukkuravangalum ozhunga aaduradhillai..
oru venue'la ilangai players aadalainna enna.. adhaan maththa ella venue'la aadurangale.. poyi kai thatti rasikkavendiyadhuthane.. summa vandhu inge nottalai inge nottalai'na enna artham..

sila perai tension aaki partha namakku vedikkaiya irukkum.. andha varisaila thambi virat kohli top position'la irukkaru.. Gambhir next..

CEDYBLUE
30th April 2013, 12:00 AM
KXIP Punjab deserved to win today :(

Dilbert
30th April 2013, 02:02 AM
enna prachanai inge...
ella team'layum ilangai players'i kazhatti vituttu irukkanga (muralitharan, angelo mathews).. chennai'la ban pannitanga'ngradhu oru excuse.. avvalavuthan..
team'la irukkuravangalum ozhunga aaduradhillai..
oru venue'la ilangai players aadalainna enna.. adhaan maththa ella venue'la aadurangale.. poyi kai thatti rasikkavendiyadhuthane.. summa vandhu inge nottalai inge nottalai'na enna artham..

sila perai tension aaki partha namakku vedikkaiya irukkum.. andha varisaila thambi virat kohli top position'la irukkaru.. Gambhir next..

Aanestu thambi Whether they were dropped , caught and abandoned is not the issue(none of our business to discuss how teams manage srilangan players). Discussion was about how can single state take such a stance , when rest of the country is going other way.
And also if they were so sitting on a high horse (Moral high grounds Ma*), they should stop even telecasting games which has srilankan player in TN. Directa patha nogumma , Indirect patha nogathamma!!

for that I am getting answers like, cavery , electricity , India didn't play bakistan don't compare we should use only tissue paper not times of india only daily telegram :sigh:

Seriously I am getting tired of this now :( Chennnaistan Jindhabad !! poodumma ?

venkkiram
30th April 2013, 02:59 AM
none of our business to discuss how teams manage srilangan players
பார்றா!

Discussion was about how can single state take such a stance , when rest of the country is going other way.
சரி சரி....தண்ணிய தொறந்து விடுங்க..

Dilbert
30th April 2013, 04:27 AM
பார்றா!

சரி சரி....தண்ணிய தொறந்து விடுங்க..

Wow ! National Integrity and Internal Water Dispute sema twist Thaliavaa..superuu :notworthy:

Good to know. At this rate, TN will stop drinking Kaveri water pretty soon Until the dispute is resolved

Than Mana Lionsppa.

CEDYBLUE
30th April 2013, 06:46 AM
Aanestu thambi

Typical Response :) No surprises there!

Whether they were dropped , caught and abandoned is not the issue

You neither know the seriousness nor the sensitivity nor the gravity of the issue, don't you?? When you know, you are naive and ignorant, the best form of action is silence, being bitter will do no good.

However, this is not the place to discuss the reasons leading to the ban and please visit the relevant topic in this forum to keep your bitter fingers engaged.

(none of our business to discuss how teams manage srilangan players). Discussion was about how can single state take such a stance , when rest of the country is going other way.

Seriously, you are not kidding aren't you?? I never knew that you are from the state that honors the Republic of India, by

1. Abiding by the multiple directions from the supreme court and the direct intervention by the prime minister of the Republic of Inda for the release of 'you know what' and did not form 'Kannada Okkoota' as a means to honor the Republic of India. You Wish
2. Has the most spectacularly inept movie industry in South India and did not resort to shameless & spineless 'banning' of other language movies from Republic of India in shear fear of losing out. You Wish
3. On one hand claims Bangalore to be the 'Pride of India and its embracing of globalization' but did not resort to shameless targeting of people from other parts of Republic of India and duly blaming them for 'damage to culture'. You Wish.

Credit to the leaders and people of Tamil Nadu for demonstrating amble doses of tolerance and again making sure that the situation did not get out of hand. Kudos to all :).

Directa patha nogumma , Indirect patha nogathamma!!

Again, you think this is your biggest selling point, but it shows tons of ignorance.

for that I am getting answers like, cavery , electricity , India didn't play bakistan don't compare we should use only tissue paper not times of india only daily telegram :sigh:

Seriously I am getting tired of this now :(

You should be Seriously tired, because you are spending all your energies on being bitter and hell-bent on discussing politics on a sports forum.

Take a break from all hatred and start enjoying the IPL, especially with Kaptan Cocky doing all he can to increase the enjoyment and fun quotient for all.

Dilbert
30th April 2013, 07:25 AM

You neither know the seriousness nor the sensitivity nor the gravity of the issue, don't you?? When you know, you are naive and ignorant, the best form of action is silence, being bitter will do no good.

However, this is not the place to discuss the reasons leading to the ban and please visit the relevant topic in this forum to keep your bitter fingers engaged.

Seriously, you are not kidding aren't you?? I never knew that you are from the state that honors the Republic of India, by

Credit to the leaders and people of Tamil Nadu for demonstrating amble doses of tolerance and again making sure that the situation did not get out of hand. Kudos to all :).

Again, you think this is your biggest selling point, but it shows tons of ignorance.

You should be Seriously tired, because you are spending all your energies on being bitter and discussing politics on a sports forum.

Wow you guys still don't know the difference between an Internal issue and the External one. Less said the better.
Sensitivity / gravity vengayam thakkali'ellam oru 3 months drama. Don't get worked up.
You guys were the ones who added kaveri to this discussion not me ! This is IPL thread my question was very simple we either ban
a country from playing or we don't , but we do it as A country. Not some kuppaswamy gravity tomorrow Deva Gowda sensitivity factor will decide on who will use public toilet and who will not.

It simply doesn't work that way. And it shouldn't.

//dig // as far the actual SL tamil situation , I know more than many of you here. And I don't want to keep quoting this over and over //end dig//

Just don't get worked up if you guys can't come up with a rational answer.

Change of topic now # RCB Bashing.

Dilbert
30th April 2013, 07:38 AM
[QUOTE=CEDYBLUE;1038382]

1. Abiding by the multiple directions from the supreme court and the direct intervention by the prime minister of the Republic of Inda for the release of 'you know what' and did not form 'Kannada Okkoota' as a means to honor the Republic of India. You Wish

Oh is it ! what petty what petty

2. Has the most spectacularly inept movie industry in South India and did not resort to shameless & spineless 'banning' of other language movies from Republic of India in shear fear of losing out. You Wish

Wow man your statement totally caught me by surprise , let me understand what you are saying.. TN people allow other language movies to be released in wide scale and people in TN enjoy them.

3. On one hand claims Bangalore to be the 'Pride of India and its embracing of globalization' but did not resort to shameless targeting of people from other parts of Republic of India and duly blaming them for 'damage to culture'. You Wish.

This has to be answered by late JH patel and SM Krishna who showed the path to success almost for a generation of youth in India and many more to come. On whether one can survive without speaking tamil in TN ?. And On the other hand people want to survive without speaking kannada in bangalore ? is it fair ?

To be frank I am not a big fan of last point.

CEDYBLUE
30th April 2013, 07:38 AM
//dig // as far the actual SL tamil situation , I know more than many of you here. And I don't want to keep quoting this over and over //end dig//

That is a well-established fact and loads of admiration for your humility!!!!!

Dilbert
30th April 2013, 07:57 AM
That is a well-established fact and loads of admiration for your humility!!!!!

Strong words for someone , about whom you don't know anything!

Dilbert
30th April 2013, 09:07 AM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XaKTNqXsCg0&list=UUCq1xDJMBRF61kiOgU90_kw

raasa !! :oops:

Dilbert
30th April 2013, 09:09 AM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AOKw_dh2Exg

:clap: :cry:

SoftSword
30th April 2013, 03:14 PM
We banned SL people when the total India acting spineless manner in Eelam issue. Hats off JJ to teach a lesson to the whole India. We banned PAK series for many years. Even at the neutral venue matches, we kept on avoiding.. We do not engage PAK players too for IPL. Comparing TN Government decision with local audiences behavior does not make any sense. Chennai audience is far better than any other place in the world. Period.

+1111111

talking about bangalore makkals courteousness... my foot...
they ganged up around us... threatening us when we clapped and whistled for csk players hitting boundaries, in the chinnasamy stadium... and thats not the only instance or example....

dilbert chumma entertainment pannitu irukkaaru... yaarum serious aaga venaam...

Brianengab
30th April 2013, 03:25 PM
sumwhere i read tat, sangakara dad was tamil eelam protester during 80's period..so wts the wrong sanga playing in tn..
am nt against eelam people..the one nd only reason is rajabaksha..
avanukke (rajabaksha) inge raja mariyathai kodukkiraanga.. #go-to-hell-congress

then SL people tn vantha ena..varalana ena...

PARAMASHIVAN
30th April 2013, 03:44 PM
You neither know the seriousness nor the sensitivity nor the gravity of the issue, don't you?? When you know, you are naive and ignorant, the best form of action is silence, being bitter will do no good. Exactly!

19thmay
30th April 2013, 05:06 PM
Punjab was too close yesterday :( ... play-off's opportunities are slowly diminishing.

Brianengab
30th April 2013, 05:09 PM
D Hussey's last over diminished punjab y'day..:(

Dilbert
30th April 2013, 05:17 PM
+1111111

talking about bangalore makkals courteousness... my foot...
they ganged up around us... threatening us when we clapped and whistled for csk players hitting boundaries, in the chinnasamy stadium... and thats not the only instance or example....

dilbert chumma entertainment pannitu irukkaaru... yaarum serious aaga venaam...

SS , ennamo gangs of new york rangekku oru story sollenrengea ! You should have called me man chumma pouundu Veedu katteerupen . Sare sir Lets assume what Chennnaistan did provided spin to tamil suffering , sentiment, ultimate cement.

You know how many flight leave everyday from Chennai to SL ? How many Srilankans travel every single day? Stopping
a handful from entering chennaistan for playing cricket you guys have achieved some great purpose or whatever it is ?

Yo Entertainmentaa aada paavee

SoftSword
30th April 2013, 05:34 PM
You know how many flight leave everyday from Chennai to SL ? How many Srilankans travel every single day?

1. there is a seperate thread to discuss politics... this is sports section.. u being a seasoned hubber, hopefully should be aware of this... people dont discuss anything other than sports here...
2. banning SL players from entering TN was not what we hubbers did, it was done by the elected CM of TN... infact we are not happy with it... we wanted the whole country to ban them just like what they did with the case of pakistan, not just the state...

Stopping a handful from entering chennaistan for playing cricket you guys have achieved some great purpose or whatever it is ?

what great purpose have we achieved by stopping a handful of pakistanis from entering our country and playing cricket? that would serve as the answer for this too...

Yo Entertainmentaa aada paavee

of course... thats what sports section is for...

CEDYBLUE
30th April 2013, 05:38 PM
1. there is a seperate thread to discuss politics... this is sports section.. u being a seasoned hubber, hopefully should be aware of this... people dont discuss anything other than sports here...
2. banning SL players from entering TN was not what we hubbers did, it was done by the elected CM of TN... infact we are not happy with it... we wanted the whole country to ban them just like what they did with the case of pakistan, not just the state...

what great purpose have we achieved by stopping a handful of pakistanis from entering our country and playing cricket? that would serve as the answer for this too...

:notworthy:

Dilbert
30th April 2013, 05:42 PM

:clap: First hubber so far with little rational answer (whole country should ban yep we are going somewhere) :notworthy:

Bakistan suffered some of the biggest losses in their cricketing revenue ever, because they didn't play India in ANY VENUE. That's what sanctions should do to a country. If I remember correctly ICC bailed them for couple of years.

Now back to #RCB - Kohli at practice

http://i44.tinypic.com/244r0pw.jpg

19thmay
30th April 2013, 05:58 PM
Dilbert,

As SS said I feel that this is not the right place to broadcast intelligence about SL-EELAM-Cricket-Ban etc... You are discussing about sensitive information and as per norms request you to use the current topics section if the moderator/admin are fine with that. We like to discuss only about IPL here.

Dilbert
30th April 2013, 06:20 PM
Dilbert,

As SS said I feel that this is not the right place to broadcast intelligence about SL-EELAM-Cricket-Ban etc... You are discussing about sensitive information and as per norms request you to use the current topics section if the moderator/admin are fine with that. We like to discuss only about IPL here.

i questioned sl players IPL ban in IPL thread. you pl be kind enough to mind your own business please !!
I know what to discuss where !

19thmay
30th April 2013, 06:50 PM
We are in this forum as we don’t have any business and to simply argue, show off, hooting etc. Nevertheless it’s my polite request and you can ignore it.

Dilbert
30th April 2013, 07:01 PM
We are in this forum as we don’t have any business and to simply argue, show off, hooting etc. Nevertheless it’s my polite request and you can ignore it.

Sir no need ! we will drop the whole SL Player ban subject. Also We are here to simply argue , show off, hooting etc", last I checked that's what internet forums are meant for "open discussions of all forms" not just the ones pandering masses.

Having said that today's prediction
wait for it !

CEDYBLUE
30th April 2013, 07:14 PM
Sir no need ! we will drop the whole SL Player ban subject. Also We are here to simply argue , show off, hooting etc", last I checked that's what internet forums are meant for "open discussions of all forms" not just the ones pandering masses.

Having said that today's prediction
wait for it !

:clap: Finally parity restored. Back to IPL and Cricket :victory:

CEDYBLUE
30th April 2013, 07:18 PM
Will Dirk Nannas keep his place for today's match after his shoddy performance against KKR? Also will there be a look-in for Jakati??

CEDYBLUE
30th April 2013, 07:36 PM
Chennai have won the toss and they will bat first. Pune have made one change today - Suman comes in for Mithun Manhas.
"There is plenty of grass on the pitch, but it has a tendency to stay a little low.. We'll see," says Dhoni. CSK drop Nannes in favour of Albie Morkel

Dilbert
30th April 2013, 07:58 PM
CSK loosing another match to PWI :shaking head: :roll:

venkkiram
30th April 2013, 08:01 PM
CSK loosing another match to PWI :shaking head: :roll: :exactly:

venkkiram
30th April 2013, 08:10 PM
1.1 Bhuvneshwar to Saha, no run, a huge lbw appeal not given. Plumb. That was absolutely plumb. Yuvraj is having a word with the umpire - he cannot believe it. A perfect inswinger from outside off, Saha was stuck on the backfoot and hit on the back-pad in front of off stump channel. How is that not out? Subrat Das was the umpire.

Dilbert
30th April 2013, 08:11 PM
Das :shock: lbw

Bolwed

venkkiram
30th April 2013, 08:11 PM
2.3 Kane Richardson to Michael Hussey, out Bowled!! Kane Richardson has got the big fish! There is a huge smile on Donald's face - he knows the importance of that wicket. Michael Hussey b Kane Richardson 5(8) [4s-1]

SoftSword
30th April 2013, 08:13 PM
this unusual winning streak of CSK earlier in the tournament has started to worry me...
the more we win now, the more chances we lose in playoffs(not much logic in it, i know)...
so i suffort pune warriors today :)

venkkiram
30th April 2013, 08:16 PM
சூப்பர் மேன் திண்டா இருக்கான்! போலி போடபோறான்.

venkkiram
30th April 2013, 08:18 PM
First 4 overs - 10 runs..

Pune! Give only 20/30 runs in last 4 overs of the match. you will sure win!

venkkiram
30th April 2013, 08:19 PM
Saha is playing today to prove Vj is far better than him!

PARAMASHIVAN
30th April 2013, 08:26 PM
we are not happy with it... we wanted the whole country to ban them just like what they did with the case of pakistan, not just the state...

:clap:

Dilbert
30th April 2013, 08:26 PM
Das saar orea comedy !!

venkkiram
30th April 2013, 08:29 PM
Saha lbw b Rahul Sharma 13(15)

venkkiram
30th April 2013, 08:30 PM
When Badrinath comes for batting, you know that csk is in deep trouble!

:rotfl:

SoftSword
30th April 2013, 08:32 PM
thats true in a way lol...

Dilbert
30th April 2013, 08:34 PM
Anything less than 150 CSK bye bye mama !

SoftSword
30th April 2013, 08:36 PM
wish yuvraj plays a good game today... :(
romba naal aachu... he is as destructive as anybody else in the game...

VinodKumar's
30th April 2013, 08:36 PM
When Badrinath comes for batting, you know that csk is in deep trouble!

:lol: ...

VinodKumar's
30th April 2013, 08:38 PM
wish yuvraj plays a good game today... :(
romba naal aachu... he is as destructive as anybody else in the game...

adika porathu 100 illaena 100 ithula destructive innings veraya .. vera matchku aasa pattukunga .. 2-0 lam thaangathu :|.

SoftSword
30th April 2013, 08:40 PM
vinod... u need to lose a few to get ur instincts right in important stages...
pune dhaanae... periya team kitta ellam thottha there is a chance they get 2 points against us... inga 2 points gandhi kanakku dhaan...

venkkiram
30th April 2013, 08:42 PM
Badri will play till 20 overs with a SR of 82.19!

venkkiram
30th April 2013, 08:43 PM
Pune! Allow Badri to settle!

venkkiram
30th April 2013, 08:45 PM
Dei அப்ரண்டீஸ்களா!! Bhuvneshwar கோட்டாவ ஏண்டா அதுக்குள்ளேயே முடிக்க பாக்கிறிங்க?

SoftSword
30th April 2013, 08:46 PM
this bhuvanesh is bowling real good match after match...
will be too good for his confidence when he is back playing for india... good thing is he has started to bowl well in the death overs too...
apdiyae maindain pannu kanna...

venkkiram
30th April 2013, 08:48 PM
Tips from Donald will help Bhuvneshwar growing a lot!

VinodKumar's
30th April 2013, 08:49 PM
Rahul Sharma va oorae adikuthu aana naama mattum thadumarurom .. kadaisia Dinda rendu over poduvaan la atha nambi thaan matchae irukku ...

SoftSword
30th April 2013, 08:50 PM
true... i was worried he shd not go praveen kumars way in being the wicket taker with the new ball and gets blasted in the death... good learnings for him...

VinodKumar's
30th April 2013, 08:52 PM
He has to increase his pace also otherwise cannot sustain in tests ... that was the problem for PK also ..

VinodKumar's
30th April 2013, 08:53 PM
Venki , KKR ani enna panna poringa ?? yethum palan vachirukingala ?

venkkiram
30th April 2013, 08:54 PM
நெலம எப்படி பரிதாபமா இருந்தாலும் கொஞ்சமும் அசைஞ்சு கொடுக்காம சிங்கிள்ஸ் ரொடெட் பண்றான் பாரு பத்ரி! அழகு!

SoftSword
30th April 2013, 08:56 PM
He has to increase his pace also otherwise cannot sustain in tests ... that was the problem for PK also ..

correct dhaan... but kallis was able to sustain in test cricket with his medium pace... i dont see him leading the bunch of bowlers for india like a zaheer... but he sure can be a potent bowler...

venkkiram
30th April 2013, 08:57 PM
correct dhaan... but kallis was able to sustain in test cricket with his medium pace... i dont see him leading the bunch of bowlers for india like a zaheer... but he sure can be a potent bowler... His pace on an average is on high side comparig to Indian's bowlers.

SoftSword
30th April 2013, 08:57 PM
நெலம எப்படி பரிதாபமா இருந்தாலும் கொஞ்சமும் அசைஞ்சு கொடுக்காம சிங்கிள்ஸ் ரொடெட் பண்றான் பாரு பத்ரி! அழகு!

Sharma to Badrinath, FOUR

no doubt at ur chatterjee...

SoftSword
30th April 2013, 08:59 PM
His pace on an average is on high side comparig to Indian's bowlers.

i think kallis averages around 140... and bhuvi i guess around 135... so not much of a difference...
i did not mean he is equal to kallis and can be as efficient as him... hope u get what i am trying to say...

venkkiram
30th April 2013, 09:06 PM

no doubt at ur chatterjee...

அடேங்கப்பா! அடிச்சிட்டாலும்! சந்திச்ச 28 பந்துல ரெண்டே ரெண்டுக்கு நெலம புரிஞ்சி சுத்திருக்கு! அதுக்கே இப்படின்னா?

VinodKumar's
30th April 2013, 09:07 PM
Time for MSD/Morkel/Bravo. Badri unnakaana requirements mudinjirchu neeya paper poturu paaalam :).

SoftSword
30th April 2013, 09:07 PM
mannu ottala... :)

VinodKumar's
30th April 2013, 09:09 PM
Bhuvi average 135 ah ? but career starting la yae 135 na poga poga koranjirum .. not good for him .. Kallis is different he has never been a strike bolwer but thats not the case with Bhuvi ...

VinodKumar's
30th April 2013, 09:09 PM
mannu ottala... :)

:lol:

Dilbert
30th April 2013, 09:11 PM
100+ for 15 not bad :shock:

SoftSword
30th April 2013, 09:14 PM
badhri... nee oru thyaagi da... watta timing...!!

VinodKumar's
30th April 2013, 09:15 PM
Badri :clap: ..

SoftSword
145+?

venkkiram
Pune commited a big mistake by taking Badri's wicket!

SoftSword
30th April 2013, 09:16 PM
ok 150+ then...

SoftSword
30th April 2013, 09:17 PM
whr is dinda?

Dilbert
30th April 2013, 09:18 PM
watta a shot ya !! back foot six - Thony :dhool mama:

Dilbert
30th April 2013, 09:18 PM
Pune commited a big mistake by taking Badri's wicket!

SoftSword
30th April 2013, 09:20 PM
good for u raina :clap:
and :clap: badhri for doing his job well..

SoftSword
30th April 2013, 09:26 PM
dinda... vaada rasa... unnadhaan thedittu irundhaanga... pesama rendu over mudinjadhum vayitthu valikkidhunu permission vangitu poyirukkalaam...

Dilbert
30th April 2013, 09:27 PM
pune lost the match with this over !

VinodKumar's
30th April 2013, 09:28 PM
Will they give one more over to tinta :happydance: ?

SoftSword
30th April 2013, 09:31 PM
not a bad one bhuvi...

VinodKumar's
30th April 2013, 09:32 PM
150 with one more to go ... Get as much as possible .. Finch / White / Smith are very dangerous and if any one clicks konja mkastamagirum ...

SoftSword
30th April 2013, 09:33 PM
finch kalattiruvanga... smith could be dangerous...
and i wish he plays well.. alongside yuvi :)

VinodKumar's
first 2 balls 1 run .. Dinda noooooooooooooo

VinodKumar's
Oh Yuvi ah vera maranthuaten ...

SoftSword
30th April 2013, 09:34 PM
good come back so far, dinda...

SoftSword
30th April 2013, 09:36 PM
three yorkers in a row :clap:

VinodKumar's
30th April 2013, 09:37 PM
That's a tightest last over from Dinda :shock: ...

SoftSword
30th April 2013, 09:37 PM
165 target... i still vouch for variyars...

Dilbert
30th April 2013, 09:38 PM
Aada Pavi Thinda !! 5 overs 60 odd runs sorry PWI you shouldn't win this game

vanchi
30th April 2013, 09:39 PM
:bow:ada ada ada thalivaaaaa :shoot:

VinodKumar's
30th April 2013, 09:41 PM
MSD :smokesmirk: Raina :un level ku innum nearya yethirpaakurom:

Dilbert
30th April 2013, 09:43 PM
130(all out) yuvansankarrasa - 20 odd

vanchi
30th April 2013, 09:43 PM
raina koot :clap:
ipla highest scorer pola.

SoftSword
30th April 2013, 09:44 PM
MSD :smokesmirk: Raina :un level ku innum nearya yethirpaakurom:

ellatthayum ippove edhir pakkadheenga... 8 more games to go... the last two being crucial... :shaking:
innakki adivaangidunga da...

SoftSword
30th April 2013, 09:46 PM
one thing i am happy is, we dont fail when hussey fails...

vanchi
30th April 2013, 09:49 PM
One and Only class act -where bowlers are absolutely clueless :bow::bow:
the front foot sweep of a FAST bowlers chanceless.

Brianengab
30th April 2013, 09:49 PM
Revenge time..

out pwi within 100...

CEDYBLUE
30th April 2013, 09:50 PM
My word, what an innings from MSD :notworthy:

Brianengab
30th April 2013, 09:51 PM
msd surpass gayle in SR as 170...

Brianengab
30th April 2013, 09:56 PM
jaddu 1st over.. :oops:

SoftSword
30th April 2013, 09:57 PM
good shot that oottthappa..

SoftSword
30th April 2013, 09:58 PM
prediction 4 overs: 35/1

Brianengab
30th April 2013, 10:02 PM
pune on the fire...:???:

Brianengab
30th April 2013, 10:03 PM
got 1 wkt.. :-D

Brianengab
30th April 2013, 10:04 PM
got 2nd wkt.. :smokesmile:

SoftSword
30th April 2013, 10:05 PM
சூப்பர் மேன் திண்டா இருக்கான்! போலி போடபோறான்.

ippodhaan gavanichen...

Brianengab
30th April 2013, 10:05 PM
if v win today match, 6 winning streak is record for csk in ipl.. :)

SoftSword
30th April 2013, 10:06 PM
mohit... :clap:
apdiyae maintain pannu... u r in IIT... for sure u ll get placed...

Brianengab
30th April 2013, 10:08 PM
run out...3 wkt down...:shoot:

raina... :notworthy:

Dilbert
30th April 2013, 10:09 PM
Pune is cheering for CSK :clap:

SoftSword
30th April 2013, 10:12 PM
prediction 4 overs: 35/1

37/3 after 4.

justu miss...
i underestimated by 2...

Brianengab
30th April 2013, 10:15 PM
sory yuvi...

4 down... :-D

SoftSword
30th April 2013, 10:16 PM
oh shit :banghead:

Brianengab
30th April 2013, 10:18 PM
wt happened ?

SoftSword
30th April 2013, 10:19 PM
i wanted yuvi to play a good knock today :(

venkkiram
30th April 2013, 10:20 PM
Rr:8.18

இதுக்கொன்னியும் கொறச்சல்ல..

Brianengab
30th April 2013, 10:20 PM
wt to do..i too lik yuvi...after all v r csk'ians..

Brianengab
30th April 2013, 10:21 PM
Rr:8.18

இதுக்கொன்னியும் கொறச்சல்ல..

Brianengab
30th April 2013, 10:24 PM
Ravi Shastri: What a spell from Danny Morrison, he has been shifted out from the commentary box. #Engal pulla Mohit Sharma usura kuduthu bowling potirukkan.. Nee enna pesikittu irukka..

CEDYBLUE
30th April 2013, 11:15 PM
Suresh Raina is having a field day today :)

CEDYBLUE
30th April 2013, 11:18 PM
A win by 37 runs.........CSK's impressive run continues :)

Dilbert
1st May 2013, 12:11 AM
damn icons are not working on this browser

venkkiram
1st May 2013, 06:00 PM
Today is your day HYD! Win against MI will expose MI is nothing but a baloon with full of holes. MI is not fit for play-offs.

CEDYBLUE
1st May 2013, 06:00 PM
It looks like SRH might pull out another upset...

venkkiram
1st May 2013, 06:01 PM
Mishra you GOLD! Glad you choked Rohit!

venkkiram
1st May 2013, 06:11 PM
HYD! Please do not loose your valuable wicket to Harby! Athavida BAD veRa ethuvumilla..

SoftSword
1st May 2013, 06:45 PM
this dhawan is really impressive...
getting stronger match after match... :clap:
nallaa varuva thambi...

CEDYBLUE
1st May 2013, 07:01 PM
Dhawan Delight :)

VinodKumar's
1st May 2013, 07:01 PM
Rohit is feeling heat of captaincy first time ... inimae konjam kastam thaan .. Dawan :clap:

VinodKumar's
1st May 2013, 07:02 PM
Bajji no ball ...

PARAMASHIVAN
1st May 2013, 07:13 PM
Never expected SRH to perform this well in this tournament! that too with sandakaran in "Out of form mode" . I feel CSK /RCB will win the title !

venkkiram
1st May 2013, 07:18 PM
:clap: HYD!

venkkiram
1st May 2013, 07:19 PM
Their unbeaten sequence at home is now four games!

CEDYBLUE
1st May 2013, 07:37 PM
I still think SRH will not make to the play-off's. Off course the arrival of Dhawan does adds an awe full lot to their prospects.

Pune is out while DD is one loss away. KKR is hanging by a thin rope.

CSK needs one win to confirm things.

RCB, RR, MI, SRH, KXIP and KKR are all battling for the remaining 3 spots.

VinodKumar's
1st May 2013, 07:38 PM
Rohit is very calm and controlled as captain not like Kholi/Gambhir ... dei olunga veladuda international la ivangala vida nee periya aala varuva :twisted:

SoftSword
1st May 2013, 07:41 PM
I still think SRH will not make to the play-off's. Off course the arrival of Dhawan does adds an awe full lot to their prospects.

Pune is out while DD is one loss away. KKR is hanging by a thin rope.

CSK needs one win to confirm things.

RCB, RR, MI, SRH, KXIP and KKR are all battling for the remaining 3 spots.

i wont be surprised if punjab bounces back... but lolkata.. no chance...
when was the last time a defending champion did not qualify to the playoffs in the following IPL?
there is a high chance for that to happen...

VinodKumar's
1st May 2013, 07:43 PM
Rajasthan Royal and Deccan chargers were not qualified for playoffs when they defended the title. CSK mattum thaan qualify aagiruku.

VinodKumar's
1st May 2013, 08:07 PM
Yusuf Pathan thandama innum yethuku team la vachurukaanga ... come on Irfan get him in front ...

VinodKumar's
1st May 2013, 08:10 PM
Ashish Nehra vaala kuniji banthaduka mudila :lol: ... nimunthukitae kozhi pudikiraan ...

SoftSword
1st May 2013, 08:14 PM
Yusuf Pathan thandama innum yethuku team la vachurukaanga ... come on Irfan get him in front ...
ratthapaasam..

venkkiram
1st May 2013, 08:14 PM
Ashish Nehra vaala kuniji banthaduka mudila :lol: ... nimunthukitae kozhi pudikiraan ... நோயாளி போலவே தென்படுவான் எப்போதும்.

VinodKumar's
1st May 2013, 08:15 PM
Umesh :clap: ...

SoftSword
1st May 2013, 08:19 PM
oh... kallis again :fatigue:

VinodKumar's
1st May 2013, 08:28 PM
ratthapaasam..

aatamnu vanthutaa annan enna thambi enna ... brilliant catch by thambi Pathan ... inimae pitch-a groundsmen thaan kootanum ...

CEDYBLUE
1st May 2013, 08:29 PM
Magnificent catch by Irfan :) Big wicket that.......Yusuf looked good for more

SoftSword
1st May 2013, 08:32 PM
naarappaya narine'a nambi dhaan indha sangamae Odittu irukku...
i wish sehwag treats him well today...

VinodKumar's
1st May 2013, 08:36 PM
Murugan gone ... Today KKR will join Delhi in points table ...

SoftSword
1st May 2013, 08:40 PM
i told u lolkata is just a fluke team...
we can watch their game only for balaji... their game is not good looking to watch...

VinodKumar's
1st May 2013, 08:41 PM
Kalis gone ... that catch :shock: ..

SoftSword
1st May 2013, 08:43 PM
thank u kallis for saving us from going through the boredom of watching u bat...

VinodKumar's
1st May 2013, 08:43 PM
yenya Kallis mela ivalo kolaveri ...

SoftSword
1st May 2013, 08:45 PM
verenna... annae neenga vaasinga.. naan thoonganum effect dhaan...

CEDYBLUE
1st May 2013, 08:51 PM
i told u lolkata is just a fluke team...
we can watch their game only for balaji... their game is not good looking to watch...

For six seasons actually.......even Christopher Gayle looked boring when he used to play for KKR.......The inclusion of Kallis added a new dimension to boredom and even the six-hitting Yusuf seems to have embraced boredom with both hands :).

At least these days, we are saved the ignominy of watching aahrukh khan's over reactions in the grounds

PARAMASHIVAN
1st May 2013, 08:51 PM
verenna... annae neenga vaasinga.. naan thoonganum effect dhaan...

But his bowling is good, and economical as well. Agree about the batting

SoftSword
1st May 2013, 08:58 PM
For six seasons actually.......even Christopher Gayle looked boring when he used to play for KKR.......The inclusion of Kallis added a new dimension to boredom and even the six-hitting Yusuf seems to have embraced boredom with both hands :).

At least these days, we are saved the ignominy of watching aahrukh khan's over reactions in the grounds

yeah shahrukh... million thanks to him for not showing his face...
but there are many people who love him and his team a lot...

CEDYBLUE
1st May 2013, 09:22 PM
Sumit Narwal has been a very good performer for Haryana......

CEDYBLUE
1st May 2013, 09:28 PM
Handy contribution from Narwal......with Narine in the side, DD will be a lil nervous

CEDYBLUE
1st May 2013, 09:39 PM
Fighting total

venkkiram
1st May 2013, 09:43 PM
Dei Delli! Giving away 86 more runs after 5 wickets for 50 runs?

சேரன் பாண்டியன் நாகேஷ்: மகனே! உசிரு இருந்தா ஊடு வந்து சேரு!

CEDYBLUE
1st May 2013, 10:09 PM
Body blow for Delhi :( Viru goes

CEDYBLUE
1st May 2013, 11:20 PM
Resounding win for Delhi :)

Brianengab
1st May 2013, 11:43 PM
Dhoni: Oru joke sollen..

Raina: hmm, KKR defending champions ..

SoftSword
2nd May 2013, 02:21 AM
lol... good one...

ajaybaskar
2nd May 2013, 07:46 AM
Narine is no more more mystery bowler. CSK, in the last final, showed how to play him and now other teams have also picked him up.

scorpio
2nd May 2013, 10:17 AM
Meesai machaan Dhawan & SRH :clap: :clap:

Extremely happy that the udhai vaanging party was MI :noteeth:

19thmay
2nd May 2013, 04:04 PM
Punjab can win this! They chase well than batting first, paapom!

Brianengab
2nd May 2013, 04:31 PM
hw/y do u supporting punjab though u r tamilian..

SoftSword
2nd May 2013, 04:45 PM
60+100'nu romba strictaa irukkanuvalae namma pasanga...

Brianengab
2nd May 2013, 04:45 PM
slow and steady..

170+ possible so.. :)

Brianengab
2nd May 2013, 04:49 PM
hussey stole orange cap frm gayle.. :cheer:

one more wkt is enough for bravo to get purple cap.. :)

scorpio
2nd May 2013, 04:52 PM
Tuk-tuk batting by CSK, Mussey also gone :roll:

scorpio
2nd May 2013, 04:53 PM
hussey stole orange cap frm gayle.. :cheer:

sonna udanE out :mad:

Unga earlier Hub ID enna? :roll:

VinodKumar's
2nd May 2013, 04:54 PM
and gayle will take it back in another two hours unless he goes for duck... anyway Huss has played one match less than Gayle ... paathukalam kadaisia ...

SoftSword
2nd May 2013, 04:57 PM
dhoni getting out is good for the team...

VinodKumar's
2nd May 2013, 04:57 PM
MSD gone

SoftSword
2nd May 2013, 04:58 PM
sonna udanE out :mad:

nammappaya dhaan... kb..

scorpio

innikku thOtha paravalla-nnu nenaikaraa maadhiri irukku?

Btw, where is Venkki?

VinodKumar's

:yes: .. Morkel will get some batting practice today which he needs very badly .. good thought sending Morkel at # 5 ...

CEDYBLUE
2nd May 2013, 04:59 PM
Test for middle order

SoftSword
2nd May 2013, 05:00 PM
innikku thOtha paravalla-nnu nenaikaraa maadhiri irukku?

Btw, where is Venkki?

apdi endha mudivukkum idhu varai varala...
but its good for the middle order to get some good practice... albie in...

CEDYBLUE
2nd May 2013, 05:01 PM
nammappaya dhaan... kb..

:shock:

CEDYBLUE
2nd May 2013, 05:01 PM
Trichy Sathish is a terrific fielder and to run out MSD is no mean achievement

VinodKumar's
2nd May 2013, 05:02 PM
Venki konjam rest edukattum we need him during the end stage :)

Brianengab
2nd May 2013, 05:03 PM
badrinath (mind voice) : namma team'la irukkoma ilaiya..

CEDYBLUE
2nd May 2013, 05:04 PM
Venki konjam rest edukattum we need him during the end stage :)

:smile2:

VinodKumar's
2nd May 2013, 05:06 PM
Raina pulla forma-ku vanthuruchu :cool:.

VinodKumar's
2nd May 2013, 05:13 PM
Raina :clap: .. condinue pls .. oru 170 kondu vaanga ..

scorpio
2nd May 2013, 05:17 PM
Morkel- death overs vandhaachu, adichu thola :hammer:

Brianengab
2nd May 2013, 05:27 PM
raina...century pls..

19thmay
2nd May 2013, 05:28 PM
hw/y do u supporting punjab though u r tamilian..

Perusa onnum reason illa ... CSK-naala Chennai-ya support panna mudiyala as the team is lack of tamilians. So if IPL is for entertainment then let me support a underrated team, that gives me more thrill.

SoftSword
2nd May 2013, 05:39 PM
well played raina... :clap:
thanks ajay for the scoop... raina did hit his t20I 100 against SA on May 2nd 2010.

scorpio
2nd May 2013, 05:39 PM
100 for Raina :redjump: :bluejump: :clap: :clap: :aanandhakanneer:

SoftSword
2nd May 2013, 05:42 PM
CSK.. haters envy... fans pride...

PARAMASHIVAN
2nd May 2013, 05:44 PM

Innuma ivar yaaru nu ungalukku theriyala :lol2: :lol2:

PARAMASHIVAN
2nd May 2013, 05:45 PM