Bravo........great start :bow:

CEDYBLUE
2nd May 2013, 07:42 PM
7 in 7 now :)

CEDYBLUE
2nd May 2013, 07:46 PM
Alan Donald and his selection policies :bow:

Still no Ross Taylor.
Angelo Mathews comes into the squad and Aaron Finch stays as captain. Mendis in as well.
Could a team get any messier?

Anyways, how good would it be if Yuvraj strikes form and win it for Pune today :)

PARAMASHIVAN
2nd May 2013, 08:10 PM
No Storm today :( :wave:

vanchi
2nd May 2013, 08:32 PM
rainaaa :-D :smokesmile:
evlo periyab mechanical.
nemba santhosam. oru matchuku munu dress thevapa. enna dive.

VinodKumar's
2nd May 2013, 10:42 PM
RAina has set the standard that only this kind of innings is getting appreciated :notworthy: ...super da Raina ...

VinodKumar's
2nd May 2013, 10:58 PM
Murali has been sent all over the ground ... 21 runs with 3 sixes ...

CEDYBLUE
2nd May 2013, 11:03 PM
Losing wickets just at the wrong time seems to be Pune's forte this tournament :banghead:

CEDYBLUE
2nd May 2013, 11:07 PM
Bring in Rasool for Nayar :banghead:

CEDYBLUE
2nd May 2013, 11:10 PM
There goes the match and looks like RCB might register their first win away from home :angry2:

VinodKumar's
2nd May 2013, 11:20 PM
Uthappa ithuku nee munnadiyae out aagirukalam :banghead: ...

Brianengab
2nd May 2013, 11:20 PM
poor pune..doesnt knw hw to win the match though gud score frm Uthappa..

scorpio
3rd May 2013, 10:06 AM
Punjab avLothaanaa, or do they still have hopes for playoffs? :roll:

Me thinks it will be a CSK Vs RCB final with CSK lifting the cup for the 3rd time :yes:

Brianengab
3rd May 2013, 10:21 AM
til nw, pune , kkr nd delhi are out.. punjab-solla mudiyathu...

chennai is confirmed for playoff..

rcb,rr,mi & srh 'kku thaan ipo pottiye....

Dilbert
3rd May 2013, 10:48 AM
RCB only 17 runs Win over Pune !! disappointing

AB :notworthy: Rasa pl continue this form for next couple of matches..

19thmay
3rd May 2013, 12:46 PM
Punjab avLothaanaa, or do they still have hopes for playoffs? :roll:

Chance kammi thaan. They need to win 90% of the remaining matches considering the strength of the current top 5.

CSK, RCB for sure in - MI, RR, SRH, KXI, KKR have to fight for the last two spots.

But the way KXI fighting they deserve to be in play-off's enbadhu pala peroda aaval.

VinodKumar's
3rd May 2013, 02:17 PM
Punjab deserved to win at least one match in last two matches .. they are fighting hard unlike PUne/Delhi. KKR fight pannura maari nadikiraanga :lol:.

SoftSword
3rd May 2013, 02:22 PM
Chance kammi thaan. They need to win 90% of the remaining matches considering the strength of the current top 5.

CSK, RCB for sure in - MI, RR, SRH, KXI, KKR have to fight for the last two spots.

But the way KXI fighting they deserve to be in play-off's enbadhu pala peroda aaval.

:rotfl3:

scorpio
3rd May 2013, 02:28 PM
enna sirippu? 19thMay, Preity, Gilly - 3 pEru irukkkanga aaval-aa edhir paakuradhukku :evil:

scorpio
3rd May 2013, 07:20 PM
RR Vs KKR.........go RR :thumbsup:

Sriwatsaa- kaappathuppa :notworthy:

will be happy to see RR and SRH making to the playoffs along with CSK and RCB.

SoftSword
3rd May 2013, 07:24 PM
all the 5 teams from 2nd to 6th will pray for us to win against the other teams...

CEDYBLUE
3rd May 2013, 07:25 PM
I know its way too early with the current year's tournament still to get into the last phase....But couldn't but help ponder about the list of 4 players CSK would/should retain at the end of the year before the players go into auction again...Most of Chennai players are most-sought and hence most of the franchisees may be lining them up, if they are available. Which means, most of them will go for huge prices and hence retaining all/most of them through auction might be challenging....

My pick of 4 would be MSD, Raina, Ashwin and Jadeja

But would be a great challenge to pick the likes of Faf, Bravo, Morris and even Murali Vijay if he manages to cement his place in the India team over the next 8 months through auction.

Also, I think if the opportunity arises, we need to bring home Balaji and Dinesh Karthik (I know most might not want him :))

Any thoughts???

SoftSword
3rd May 2013, 08:35 PM
http://soundcloud.com/balajipatturaj/chennais-super-kings-with-rj

VinodKumar's
3rd May 2013, 09:26 PM
:( ksatam thaan innaiku ...

VinodKumar's
3rd May 2013, 09:29 PM
Why the hell Dravid waited till 6 down :banghead: ...

Dilbert
3rd May 2013, 09:44 PM
looks like KKR has good chance today with Ghambir playing ghambirama

VinodKumar's
3rd May 2013, 10:08 PM
Now, a spat between the batsmen and the rival camp. Not sure what happened out there. Dravid has a word with the umpire.

Coming back to the incident, Watson threatened to throw the ball back at the batsman. Bisla has a few uncharitable words towards Dravid, he is joined in by Gambhir :notworthy: as Rahane stepped in to cool tempers

Thalaiezhuthu :(

CEDYBLUE
3rd May 2013, 10:22 PM
Gambhir was always the key in wickets such as the one in Eden :) now even stevens again. Yusuf should be prised out early

CEDYBLUE
3rd May 2013, 10:35 PM
Yusuf is making this a no-game really :(

CEDYBLUE
3rd May 2013, 10:40 PM
Shane Warne (Twitter): Question cricket followers - is Ghambir in the top 3 annoying cricketers on the planet ???

CEDYBLUE
3rd May 2013, 10:41 PM
Quite agree with Warney there but Shane himself should be one among the top 2 in terms of on-field behavior :)

venkkiram
3rd May 2013, 10:47 PM
Rahane ! நீ ஒரு தெண்டம்.

பாவம்யா திராவிட்! ஜெயிக்க வேண்டிய ஆட்டமிது!

CEDYBLUE
3rd May 2013, 10:54 PM
Robin Uthappa expresses disappointment on PWI Management.

Pune Warriors' wicketkeeper-batsman Robin Uthappa said that constant changes to the playing XI and changes in leadership had affected the team badly. Speaking to the media after his team crashed out of the IPL with a 17-run loss to Royal Challengers Bangalore, Uthappa said: "We've never stuck to a winning combination. It was pretty disappointing for me, as a player. When we beat a strong team at their home ground [Chennai Super Kings], we came back and changed the combination and I think that kind of shook things up for us a little bit."

http://www.espncricinfo.com/blogs/content/story/633795.html

I think he is right here......Alan Donald still has a long way to go as a coach.......Frankly, the PWI selection has been quite shocking actually

venkkiram
3rd May 2013, 10:59 PM
ஒரு வெற்றி வந்துடக் கூடாதே! சாருகேசி ஒடனே வந்துடுவாரே !

GSV
3rd May 2013, 11:01 PM
Bisla ellam dravid kitta sanda podraan.. Dravid'ave tension ethitaainga.. Vetti KKR Pasanga..

CEDYBLUE
3rd May 2013, 11:10 PM
Bisla ellam dravid kitta sanda podraan.. Dravid'ave tension ethitaainga.. Vetti KKR Pasanga..

To be fair, Watson does irritate but to show all the frustration on Dravid by Baby Bisla is funny to say the least....and about Gambhir, the less said, the better.

VinodKumar's
3rd May 2013, 11:13 PM
Quite agree with Warney there but Shane himself should be one among the top 2 in terms of on-field behavior :)

:lol:

Dilbert
3rd May 2013, 11:14 PM

No respect for the Legend :( bad taste ! :notthatway:

Dilbert
3rd May 2013, 11:16 PM
Mark my word mohawk Narayanan will be picked apart in Bangalore for sure.

venkkiram
4th May 2013, 10:47 PM
ஹைதராபாத்! ஒங்க சோலி இன்னும் முடியலடா!

VinodKumar's
5th May 2013, 05:34 PM
Good that we tested Laughlin today ... not going to best bet in later stages ...

Brianengab
5th May 2013, 05:58 PM
Good that we tested Laughlin today ... not going to best bet in later stages ...

yes..dhoni gave opportunity to him though morris & ashwin 1 over balance is ther..

VinodKumar's
5th May 2013, 06:16 PM
We might end up with lowest score ever in IPL history ...

VinodKumar's
5th May 2013, 06:20 PM
Apprajith ku oru chance kuduthurukalam ...Vijay thandam started everything ...

VinodKumar's
5th May 2013, 06:29 PM
That was a great batting by Ashwin :notworthy: ....

venkkiram
5th May 2013, 06:45 PM
:rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl:

venkkiram
5th May 2013, 06:49 PM
Murali + Raina + Badri = 2

வினோத்! ரெண்டு இங்கே இருக்கு , இன்னொன்னு எங்கே?

Brianengab
5th May 2013, 07:03 PM
wher s du plessis...y dhoni nt giving opportunity to him.. :twisted:

CEDYBLUE
5th May 2013, 07:41 PM
The CSK juggernaut comes crashing down :(
Nothing special form Mumbai, though Johnson bowled beautifully.......We played pretty poorly

VinodKumar's
5th May 2013, 09:31 PM
Dinda vera illa remba kastam ...

venkkiram
6th May 2013, 12:10 AM
டிராவிட்டின் பொறுப்பான, அடிதடியான துரத்தல் ஆட்டம்! :notworthy:

இது போதும் எனக்கு! இது போதுமே!
வேறென்னே வேண்டும் இந்த சீசனில்!

Dilbert
6th May 2013, 12:14 AM
Wow I missed the exciting game of cricket ! between Manja boys and Mumbai Indian !! Despite of 3 dropped opportunities Mr.Cricket
what happened?

Some portion looked like match was fixed ! CSK really didn't wanted to win this match for some reason :think:

venkkiram
6th May 2013, 12:16 AM
Its holiday for CSK!

VinodKumar's
6th May 2013, 01:03 AM
Dravid and RR :notworthy:

Dilbert
6th May 2013, 02:19 AM
RR wow !! :Dravid: They deserve to win this IPL hands down more than (except RCB) :) ANY team. :clap: :notworthy:

Brianengab
6th May 2013, 09:21 AM
another loss frm pune though gud score.. :???:

scorpio
6th May 2013, 10:58 AM
CSK- :hammer: :hammer:

thOthadhu dhaan thOtheenga, adhukkaga ivLo asingamaavaa? :shock: that too, against Bambis :banghead:

Next game is against SRH at their home ground. Expect another tough pitch. Namma batting-um ippo SRH batting maadhiriyE fragile-aa theriyudhu :roll:

Brianengab
6th May 2013, 11:01 AM
oru match'thaana vidunga..
yaanaikkum adi sarakkum...:)

19thmay
6th May 2013, 12:50 PM
Come on Kings..hit them.... :twisted:

scorpio
6th May 2013, 12:57 PM
Come on Kings..hit them.... :twisted:

innikku RCB koodayaa? Hit-llam illa, simply kill them :lol:

VinodKumar's
6th May 2013, 01:11 PM
RR wow !! :Dravid: They deserve to win this IPL hands down more than (except RCB) :) ANY team. :clap: :notworthy:

:lol2:

Brianengab
6th May 2013, 01:23 PM
FYI... :)

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_Indian_Premier_League_records_and_statisti cs

VinodKumar's
6th May 2013, 01:34 PM
We dont have many individual records but we almost tops all team stats table :clap: ...

ajaybaskar
6th May 2013, 01:36 PM
Because its a TEAM and doesnt rely on individuals. Even after losing the 9th wicket yesterday, I was following the match expecting a surprise. Not many teams give their fans that luxury.

Brianengab
6th May 2013, 01:55 PM
Even after losing the 9th wicket yesterday, I was following the match expecting a surprise. Not many teams give their fans that luxury.

me too...i hoped on jaddu til the last wkt..

littlemaster1982
6th May 2013, 02:22 PM
thOthadhu dhaan thOtheenga, adhukkaga ivLo asingamaavaa? :shock: that too, against Bambis :banghead:

:poke: That was a good win 8-)

19thmay
6th May 2013, 02:23 PM
innikku RCB koodayaa? Hit-llam illa, simply kill them :lol:

Yes we will do that when we meet them again at Bangalore... Eduthoney kola pannita, setha paamba adichadha solluvaangale?

Brianengab
6th May 2013, 02:28 PM
RCB'ai avlo koraichala edai poda vendaam...

19thmay
6th May 2013, 02:30 PM
RCB'ai avlo koraichala edai poda vendaam...

:lol2: Edai poduradhukku avunga ration arisi-ya? ellathayum ippove pesa mudiyaadhu, jeicha peragu pesuvom.

Brianengab
6th May 2013, 02:35 PM
RCB thotha santhasamthaan... namakku (CSK) first 2 spot'thaan mukkiyam before play-off..

19thmay
6th May 2013, 02:40 PM
Ok, name sollunga. Urupinar attai potrulaam.. support Kings today!

Brianengab
6th May 2013, 02:44 PM
My preference of supporting is.

1. CSK
2. RR (for Dravid)
3. Pune (for Yuvi)
4. Delhi (for Sehwag)
5. KXIP (no specific reason)

The reasons for Against other teams is known by all.. ;-)

scorpio
6th May 2013, 02:45 PM
:poke: That was a good win 8-)

LM- We get maximum satisfaction by crushing the Bambis and eliminating them during play-offs. :yes:

nEthu CSK jeyichirundhaa MI-yoda playoff kanavu kashtam aagi irukkum...adhaan, summa ullulaayaaku jeyikka vechOm :lol:

scorpio
6th May 2013, 02:47 PM
Top of the table
No-1 in Fair Play
Orange cap holder
Purple cap holder

ellamE CSK dhaan :happydance:

dEi Gaylu- inikku duck out aayidu :pink:

Brianengab
6th May 2013, 02:50 PM
Top of the table
No-1 in Fair Play
Orange cap holder
Purple cap holder

it wil be a record for a team, if the above 4 is continued til the tournament.. :smokesmirk:

VinodKumar's
6th May 2013, 02:53 PM
Master , oorla ellam naanga thothutatha pesikiraanga neenga jevichatha pesikala :poke: :noteeth: ...

VinodKumar's
6th May 2013, 02:53 PM
My preference of supporting is.

1. CSK
2. RR (for Dravid)
3. Pune (for Yuvi)
4. Delhi (for Sehwag)
5. KXIP (no specific reason)

The reasons for Against other teams is known by all.. ;-)

I dont know. Please share the reasons here :lol2:.

Brianengab
6th May 2013, 03:00 PM
1. kozhi (rcb) though i lik gayle..
2. kambii (kkr) though i lik SRK :lol2:
3. i hate sun groups (srh)
4. Though i lik Sachin, ther r sum irritating players there..

pothuma... :lol2:

19thmay
6th May 2013, 03:15 PM
Pudikiradhuku ok, verukuradhukku kooda kaaranam solreenga... KXI-ku adappu kuri-la onnuthayum kaanom?

Brianengab
6th May 2013, 03:19 PM
Pudikiradhuku ok, verukuradhukku kooda kaaranam solreenga... KXI-ku adappu kuri-la onnuthayum kaanom?

though i WAS gilli fan earlier, he is nw irritating (dont knw y :roll:)..
and there is no other players to impress me.. so adappu kuri-la onnum ezhuthala... :???:

Brianengab
6th May 2013, 03:21 PM
the reason for 2nd spot down (fairplay award) for RR is kambhii loosu paiyan & watson ... :hammer:

fortunately csk got 1st spot.. :lol2:

ajaybaskar
6th May 2013, 03:26 PM
And RR not leading the FP table? Why? Because of the Watto-Bisla incident?

scorpio
6th May 2013, 03:26 PM
and there is no other players to impress me.. so adappu kuri-la onnum ezhuthala... :???:

adaippu kuri-la Preity Zinta ammaNi-nu ezhudhalaam illa?

I find Zinta and Shilps much more tolerable than the white ghost Ambaniyamma :mad:

Brianengab
6th May 2013, 03:28 PM

ilaiya ? :roll:

before tat match, RR was leading the FP table..

scorpio
6th May 2013, 03:31 PM

Yes...ippo naama dhaan first! :redjump:

Indha Bravo payyan yEgamaa break dance aadaradhai kuRaichaanna eppavum first-leye irukkalaam.

Brianengab
6th May 2013, 03:31 PM
adaippu kuri-la Preity Zinta ammaNi-nu ezhudhalaam illa?

I find Zinta and Shilps much more tolerable than the white ghost Ambaniyamma :mad:

yaarai yaar kooda compare pandringa.. :fatigue:

VinodKumar's
6th May 2013, 03:35 PM
Every team has players with irritating features

Namma team la sollanumna M Vijay ... Pala IPL ah enna irritate pannikitu irukarathu intha Ambati Rayudu thaan .. intha vaatiyum aal manasula iruntha aathiratha touch pannitaan ...

19thmay
6th May 2013, 03:35 PM
Ok my preference, in this season

1. Punjab ( Because they are underrated )
2. Pune ( Because they are not rated at all )
3. Rajasthan ( Because it is the largest state in India owned by a lady, respect! :smokesmirk: )
4. Delhi ( Because its our capital! :yessir: )
5. Mumbai ( Because of one man! :mrgreen: )
6. Hyderabad ( Because I voted for DMK last time :twisted: )
7. Chennai ( Semmozhiyana thamizhmozhiyaam! )
8. Bangalore ( I rated so low because KF strong is not available in the TASMAC )
9. Kolkatta ( Last because, Sharukh slapped the policeman!! So rude and the team is full of junks!)

littlemaster1982
6th May 2013, 03:40 PM
Master , oorla ellam naanga thothutatha pesikiraanga neenga jevichatha pesikala :poke: :noteeth: ...

Adhukkaga ivlo mosamaava thokkaradhu :poke:

littlemaster1982
6th May 2013, 03:44 PM
LM- We get maximum satisfaction by crushing the Bambis and eliminating them during play-offs. :yes:

nEthu CSK jeyichirundhaa MI-yoda playoff kanavu kashtam aagi irukkum...adhaan, summa ullulaayaaku jeyikka vechOm :lol:

First match-la thotthadhukkum idhey kaaranamdhaana :noteeth:

CEDYBLUE
6th May 2013, 05:20 PM
Every team has players with irritating features

Namma team la sollanumna M Vijay ... Pala IPL ah enna irritate pannikitu irukarathu intha Ambati Rayudu thaan .. intha vaatiyum aal manasula iruntha aathiratha touch pannitaan ...

:rotfl2: Even in yesterday's match, he tried something different when Bravo got out :) looked funny

CEDYBLUE
6th May 2013, 05:57 PM
Over, the years we are so used to supporting our cricketers at all cost, most of the times we don't have any idea on how much some of them can irritate the opponent team/fans.

IPL has given us a priceless opportunity to get more insight on how some of our own stars are very much capable of driving us crazy with their antics. (Sreesanth though is a rare exception, of whom Indian fans are equally puked, if not more).

Yesterday when Bhajji showed off his biceps after getting the maximum sixes award, somewhere in your heart you wanted Sreesanth (like Mannan Rajinikanth) to give it all back. After all, the likes of Hayden, Ponting and Symonds had a point. Rare opportunity for some of us to get into the Australian players' shoes and feel how much Bhajji can needle-pork

When Gambhir (walking like padayya Rajni) for a brief moment even-overtaking before returning back towards Kohli the other night and more recently, one could notice frantic 360 degree movement in his mouth (although his head remained unmoved in perfect balance, like a cartoon character) and hurled abuses directed towards sky, groundsmen, crowd, Bisla and Dravid.....some of us here wanted to respond just the way the little boy from Paruthi Veeran respectfully treats the loudmouthed old guy.....Most of us skipped dinner that night after the Gambhir-Dravid fiasco complaining of sore-stomach.....the Indian Opener can bite you hard.

Kohli, about whom enough has already been said and written in this forum and even prompted a 25-page discussion on external affairs and Indian foreign policy, is that rare breed who can irritate at the same time help us burst into laughter with tears, is another player in this group of privileged Indians.

Anybody, else in this list?

raagadevan
6th May 2013, 06:14 PM
Case against Dhoni for “hurting” religious sentiments

http://www.thehindu.com/news/case-against-dhoni-for-hurting-religious-sentiments/article4689237.ece?homepage=true

Dilbert
6th May 2013, 07:11 PM
Anybody, else in this list?

Everybody Else have at one point or another ! including likes of Kapil Dev, Gavaskar. Its just a sport , problem is with INDIAN FANS who have converted this sport in to a religion. I am not saying don't love the game, but don't get obsessed over small things which has no meaning what so ever.

Over the years even BCCI has added fuel to this obsession by introducing silly fines and giving an award for "Fair play" in a sport , which is known as gentlemen's game by definition they should play fair !

arulraj
6th May 2013, 08:38 PM
[QUOTE=19thmay;1040316]Ok my preference, in this season

8. Bangalore ( I rated so low because KF strong is not available in the TASMAC )

Very much agree:cool2: boss........KF is not available on this summer too......

VinodKumar's
6th May 2013, 08:44 PM
For last one month Gayle's target is pulla poochis ... even in that 175 innings he dint dare to hit Bhuvi out of park ... he now looks like a dummy piece to me :|.

Dilbert
6th May 2013, 09:13 PM
match prediction Anything over 180 RBC wins else Kings MIGHT win it !

Dilbert
6th May 2013, 09:14 PM
For last one month Gayle's target is pulla poochis ... even in that 175 innings he dint dare to hit Bhuvi out of park ... he now looks like a dummy piece to me :|.

Respecting a good blower is not a crime !!

ajaybaskar
6th May 2013, 09:38 PM
Gayle is useful in batting strips. A reasonably good bowler can take his wicket even in flat decks. He always sticks to his strengths. The opposition should hence target his weaknesses.

CEDYBLUE
6th May 2013, 10:42 PM
Common Sathish...........take the fight to RCB........Make it your day!!!!

CEDYBLUE
6th May 2013, 11:00 PM
Kohli drops a skier, the ball lands on this teeth and kicks the ball in disgust

VinodKumar's
6th May 2013, 11:04 PM
25 runs in 5 ball of RP Singh over ... Miller is on fire ...

19thmay
6th May 2013, 11:07 PM
Miller the killer......

VinodKumar's
6th May 2013, 11:07 PM
Vinay kumar advising Rampaul :lol2:

venkkiram
6th May 2013, 11:08 PM
Partnership 81(33) :clap:

VinodKumar's
Sridhar if u guys win this game ungaluku enna venumo sollunga tharaen :yes: I am pumped up ..

venkkiram
சதிஷ் தெண்டம் !

19thmay
6th May 2013, 11:10 PM
U beauty........... Miller!!! :clap: 37 from 24 ...

VinodKumar's
6th May 2013, 11:10 PM
One of the best innings I have seen so far in T20 cricket # Miller

19thmay
6th May 2013, 11:12 PM
Yes if Punjab wins I would rate it better than Gayle's

venkkiram
6th May 2013, 11:14 PM
Take control over Vinay's over! Rest are all yours!

19thmay
6th May 2013, 11:15 PM
Come on...this is awesome!!

19thmay
6th May 2013, 11:16 PM
Perfect middle finger to Kohli and his aggressiveness ...

venkkiram
6th May 2013, 11:16 PM
Wowwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww!

venkkiram
6th May 2013, 11:17 PM
Hundred for the partnership. Sathish has scored only 11

19thmay
6th May 2013, 11:18 PM
:banghead: Sathish how can you play a free hit like that

CEDYBLUE
6th May 2013, 11:20 PM
Thrilled for Sathish.......what a strike

venkkiram
6th May 2013, 11:21 PM
Giving 17th over of the innings to a fresh bowler? Kohli Mr Super Confident!

venkkiram
6th May 2013, 11:22 PM
Dei Sathish! Give the strike to Miller for his century! மூளைய கொஞ்சம் யூஸ் பண்ணு!

19thmay
6th May 2013, 11:22 PM
Yes............................................... :clap: :clap: :clap: Lions!!! wooooooooooooowwwwwwwww Milller....amazing

19thmay
6th May 2013, 11:23 PM
I bet you .... this is the best knock and chase in this season...... :bluejump: :redjump:

CEDYBLUE
6th May 2013, 11:23 PM
What a finish Miller :) Killer Miller
Best innings I have seen in T20.
If this innings doesn't inspire KXIP for greater things in this year's IPL, nothing will.
Congrats Sridhar :)

CEDYBLUE
6th May 2013, 11:26 PM
Great support art from Sathish, as well.
130 of the partnership in 49 balls.

VinodKumar's
:happydance::bluejump::redjump::bluejump::redjump: :happydance:

19thmay
Thanks Cedy :)

101*(38) :clap:

CEDYBLUE
Miller: I was lucky with Virat Kohli today :)

VinodKumar's
Best so far in T20.

19thmay
6th May 2013, 11:27 PM
:lol2: Edai poduradhukku avunga ration arisi-ya? ellathayum ippove pesa mudiyaadhu, jeicha peragu pesuvom.

:smokesmirk::smokesmirk::smokesmirk:

venkkiram
6th May 2013, 11:28 PM
David Miller: 'I have been working hard on my game and I am thankful to Jesus Christ for giving me this talent. It is my cousin's birthday and I want to wish her happy birthday. I have been working hard for the past one and half years and it has been going well. I mishit a few balls and I was lucky Kohli dropped the catch. It was a good surface and I could hit through the line easily.'

Hard work pays him back! Lesson for all Indian players!

venkkiram
6th May 2013, 11:29 PM
Well done Miller and Sathish!

CEDYBLUE
6th May 2013, 11:46 PM
Miller: 'If it's in the V, in the tree; if it's in the arc, it's out of the park'.

The bit about V and tree is what David Miller's father used to tell him when he was a kid

Brianengab
6th May 2013, 11:47 PM
wtf...i cant believe...miller... :clap:

i can c nw kozhi is given up his temper :lol2:

the moment kozhi missed the catch (miller hit) :rotfl:

Gayle to miller : yaarra nee... ..

punjab is still alive in the tournament.. :clap:

venkkiram
6th May 2013, 11:47 PM
David Miller: 'It was a big total to get. I and Sathish got in and tried to get as close to the total as possible. I hope that I am a Punjab player for life now. My father told me: If it is in the V, hit it to the tree. If it is in the arc, hit it out of the park.'

Brianengab
6th May 2013, 11:52 PM
Cricbuzz ‏@cricbuzz 26m
4,6,4,1,6,1,6,4,4,4,6,1,2,2,4,4,2,6,1,6. Miller's last 20 balls. Went from 27(18) to 101 (38). #Miller #KXIPvsRCB #IPL

:smokesmirk:

Dilbert
7th May 2013, 01:30 AM
My worst fears are coming true !! RCB mama pack up :oops: Miller very handsome innings :clap:

RCB has to take real hard look at there bowling attack , today looks like pretty ordinary attempt !

last 5 overs - 99 runs ! :shiva: humiliating is understatement.

littlemaster1982
7th May 2013, 03:34 AM
Ennadhu KXIP jeyichuducha :shock: RRR was above 12 around 12th over and I switched off the TV. Missed a great innings :|

littlemaster1982
7th May 2013, 03:36 AM
Just saw this in Cricinfo :lol: RCB :rotfl2:

http://www.espncricinfo.com/db/PICTURES/CMS/157800/157809.jpg

ajaybaskar
7th May 2013, 08:11 AM
We are privileged to watch such an innings. By far, this is the best in T20 cricket. Hitting a 100 while chasing is always special and hence it outclasses the other 100s this season.

venkkiram
7th May 2013, 08:27 AM
Well said AB. The way Miller connected each and every ball... very confident.. except that one ball which Kohli missed to hold.. Rest all EPIC written stuff.

Dilbert
7th May 2013, 08:31 AM
We are privileged to watch such an innings. By far, this is the best in T20 cricket. Hitting a 100 while chasing is always special and hence it outclasses the other 100s this season.

If you say so ! first class out class etc ! He did take it to RCB lame attack. Slowly IPL has become exhibition of Foreign Players picking apart Indian Front line blowers :oops:

RP Singh :angry: your No Ball will cost RCB IPL this season (atleast forecast looks like that)
Vinay Kumar - Waat saar you are ? :hammer:

Brianengab
7th May 2013, 09:46 AM

I retract my words... :ashamed:

scorpio
7th May 2013, 10:13 AM
nEthu Kohli-kku ball moonjiyila vizhundhadhila yEdhaavadhu adi pattuduchaa? :roll:

(enna irundhaalum India player, CT vEra kitta varudhu).

Brianengab
7th May 2013, 10:28 AM
today am supporting kkr (vera vazhi ila :cry2:) to down mi... :yes:

Brianengab
7th May 2013, 10:42 AM
David Miller This season

7 Inns ; 352 Runs ; 117.33 Avg. ; 173.39 SR ; 1 Century ; 3 50's ; 23 4's ; 20 6's

Jus 7 Innings .... :clap:

ajaybaskar
7th May 2013, 11:25 AM
Dilbu,

Not only RCB, Miller has also taken other team bowlers to the cleaners. He nearly won the match against CSK the other night, but for the brilliant final over from Bravo. Even yesterday, Rampaul was hit too.

And above everything, scoring at this pace against any attack, under lights is difficult. Lets give the respect where its due. PERIOD.

Brianengab
7th May 2013, 02:13 PM
https://pbs.twimg.com/media/BJozDCTCMAEEfOA.jpg:large

:(

ajaybaskar
7th May 2013, 02:24 PM
Oh. Avaraa neenga? Welcome back. :)

Brianengab
7th May 2013, 02:29 PM
am following u on twitter, dude..:)

scorpio
7th May 2013, 04:43 PM
DD- :hammer:

Put up some fight and make the match interesting :evil:

RR got this :thumbsup: Easy 2 points!

PARAMASHIVAN
7th May 2013, 05:18 PM
DD as usual :rotfl:

ajaybaskar
7th May 2013, 05:33 PM
Its RR's game to lose.

CEDYBLUE
7th May 2013, 07:23 PM
Led by a legend, RR is looking more and more dangerous after every match. They are all but through to the playoffs and looking like one of the favorites to lift the cup

scorpio
7th May 2013, 07:30 PM
Favourites-aa? They play well only in their home ground. The other day, in Eden, their batting was so boring that even Yupa decided to let loose all shackles and win a game for KKR for a change!

scorpio
7th May 2013, 07:31 PM
Bambis Vs KKR :happydance:

Come on KKR!! Take the match to Super over and destroy the ambani mafia :evil:

CEDYBLUE
7th May 2013, 07:49 PM
Favourites-aa? They play well only in their home ground. The other day, in Eden, their batting was so boring that even Yupa decided to let loose all shackles and win a game for KKR for a change!

Most of the teams are playing that way this season, which itself is surprising! T20, I thought was the last format where home advantage would turn significant, but quite surprised actually.

An inform Shane Watson is a big factor and though the team looks innocuous on paper, they somehow manage to churn-in a collective effort to just get over the line. Looks quite dangerous to me :)

CEDYBLUE
7th May 2013, 07:52 PM
A Mumbai win today would mean curtains for KKR?
Because Gambhir seems to think that winning 8 would be enough!

scorpio
7th May 2013, 08:08 PM
namma last time 8 wins vechu thaanE play offs pOnOm? :roll: Of course, aided by RCB promptly losing to DC.

Mclaren spoils all the good work done by Balaji :hammer:

Dilbert
7th May 2013, 08:16 PM
balasee :shock: "brilliant stuff"

VinodKumar's
7th May 2013, 08:35 PM
Halla Bol Hall Bol :bluejump: .. Dravid , rahanae and Watson are in good form ... Continue guys .. Playoffs is our primary target .. athukapuram paathukalam ...

VinodKumar's
7th May 2013, 08:44 PM
I am sure MI will score not less than 180 .. KKR ku trouser thaan micham .. RR ku MI jeyicha konjam kastam aagirumae :twisted: ...

CEDYBLUE
7th May 2013, 08:49 PM
First it was Dwayne Smith and now the Wankhede lights breaking Sachin's momentum :(
5 fours, straight out of the Tendulkar of the 90's :)

CEDYBLUE
7th May 2013, 08:50 PM
I am sure MI will score not less than 180 .. KKR ku trouser thaan micham .. RR ku MI jeyicha konjam kastam aagirumae :twisted: ...

RR is pretty safe at the moment and I am counting on Sunrisers to rise up to their potential and lose the pressure games.......RCB despite Kohli's best efforts, might still make it to the play-offs

SoftSword
7th May 2013, 09:18 PM
to bhatia... of all the bowlers... :banghead:

venkkiram
7th May 2013, 09:20 PM
Excellent overs from Balaji!

3 - 1- 7 -0

:clap:

SoftSword
7th May 2013, 09:47 PM
kamaan da karthikeya... andha naarappayala velutthu vaangu...

SoftSword
7th May 2013, 09:56 PM
good total...
kallis will chase this single handedly...

PARAMASHIVAN
7th May 2013, 10:11 PM
Kallis vanthutar ! Good night :fatigue:

venkkiram
7th May 2013, 11:20 PM
KKR and DD are the prime targets for other teams to raise their winning points.

satissh_r
8th May 2013, 07:16 AM
KKR - They deserve to lose every game for making Gambhir their captain.

Brianengab
8th May 2013, 10:11 AM
https://pbs.twimg.com/media/BJrmsSQCEAA8efg.jpg:large

nw tel...Who s the best :?:

scorpio
8th May 2013, 10:31 AM
nEthu match phixed by ambani mafia-vO? Why was Kambhi bowling Mclaren when he was bleeding runs instead of completing karuppu siruthai's quota?

Next match for MI against puppies. If CSK doesn't pull up their socks and thrash SRH today, MI will get to the top of the table :banghead:

ajaybaskar
8th May 2013, 12:26 PM
CSK has win 2 out of their remaining 4 to remain in the top 2.

VinodKumar's
8th May 2013, 12:47 PM
Innaiku jevichae aaganum.

Scorpio , Being an ardent follower of IPL no fixing doubts please :). Reddy kooda thaan namma kooda kadaisi over pottaan.

scorpio
8th May 2013, 01:22 PM
Vinod- ok :-)

MI Jaipur varum pOdhu RR-a konjam ozhunga aadi jeyikka sollunga!

Brianengab
8th May 2013, 01:34 PM
next 20 matches wont only decide the competitors bt also other teams's fate..

Still 5 teams are fighting for play-off except CSK... :)

Brianengab
8th May 2013, 01:42 PM
at least 1 win reqd for RR for playoff confirmation..

at least 1 win reqd for MI for playoff confirmation..

at least 2 wins reqd for RCB for playoff confirmation..

at least 2 wins reqd for Hyd for playoff confirmation..

at least 4 wins reqd for Punjab for playoff confirmation..

after all, Net RR wil decide the fate of the team...
so the next 20 matches wil be interesting matches...

Dilbert
8th May 2013, 05:23 PM
at least 1 win reqd for RR for playoff confirmation..

at least 1 win reqd for MI for playoff confirmation..

at least 2 wins reqd for RCB for playoff confirmation..

at least 2 wins reqd for Hyd for playoff confirmation..

at least 4 wins reqd for Punjab for playoff confirmation..

after all, Net RR wil decide the fate of the team...
so the next 20 matches wil be interesting matches...

Finals might be between RR Vs MI both are in form at the rite time. Rest look tired , initial fire is gone , RCB , CSK, and SRH. So They might make it to Semis but doubt beyond that.

Brianengab
8th May 2013, 05:32 PM
Finals might be between RR Vs MI both are in form at the rite time. Rest look tired , initial fire is gone , RCB , CSK, and SRH. So They might make it to Semis but doubt beyond that.

i wil bookmark tis post nd i wil back u once it s proved wrong.. :notworthy:

Dilbert
8th May 2013, 05:52 PM
i wil bookmark tis post nd i wil back u once it s proved wrong.. :notworthy:

why do you need bookmark for this ? CSK Won 4 of their 8 games on the very last ball practically on Hit or Miss basis. They have good batting line up and decent bowling attack. But they can beaten on ANY given day if opposition stick to their plans. Many kinda getting in to panic mode when likes of Dhoni is playing hits few sixes and fours , which creates the much needed CSK escape route every time, you shut it down . Then it would be Comedy of errors.

scorpio
8th May 2013, 07:57 PM
Sangu wins the toss and puts CSK in to bat.

Tuk-tuk will start soon :cry2:

Dilbert
8th May 2013, 07:58 PM
Dhawan's DhawAT needs to wait for another 1 hr 30 Mins..

Dilbert
8th May 2013, 08:00 PM
Murali Visay !! :lol: Kaptan Thony super opening pair !!

scorpio
8th May 2013, 08:01 PM
Vijay dhandam is playing for CSK today? :shock :shock:

Holder comes in for Laughlin........hmm.....vEra yaarum illaiyaa? :roll:

VinodKumar's
8th May 2013, 08:36 PM
Albie eppo fit aavaan ??? His absence has been a weak link thorughtout the season ... hope he gets ready before playoffs ...

Dilbert
8th May 2013, 08:57 PM
calling Mr. badrinath to come on stage !

VinodKumar's
8th May 2013, 09:08 PM
Ithu batting pitch ah ? ... so far it is good but Bisla maari evanavthu sleeper cell vanthu adichira poraan :shaking:

Dilbert
8th May 2013, 09:21 PM
csk pumpesthar!!

VinodKumar's
8th May 2013, 09:21 PM
Mishra's worst in this IPL ...

vanchi
8th May 2013, 09:23 PM
agagahaaaaaaaaaa :smokesmirk:
raina raina :swinghead:

SoftSword
8th May 2013, 09:25 PM
raina... enna irundhaalum avan namma paya da... vitru...

VinodKumar's
8th May 2013, 09:28 PM
Ishanth :( ... aanalum aniyayathuku adichitaanga ... most expensive list la Dinda va pinnuku thallitu ivan first vantaan :|.

vanchi
8th May 2013, 09:29 PM
ishantu 66 runs in por overs.
sema sudu

VinodKumar's
8th May 2013, 09:35 PM
Raina one more century please

vanchi
8th May 2013, 09:36 PM
raina kannu munu figure pa

VinodKumar's
8th May 2013, 09:38 PM
Sir please give strike to Raina ...

Dilbert
8th May 2013, 09:48 PM
Raina :clap: superb innings

vanchi
8th May 2013, 09:48 PM
just missu 99 :( paralla
RAINaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa:-D

venkkiram
8th May 2013, 09:51 PM
Raina becomes first player in IPL to score 98, 99 & 100... :clap:

Brianengab
8th May 2013, 09:58 PM
Raina...chellam... :notworthy:
vijay innikku nee thappichittaa...
hussey.. u beauty.. class player.. :notworthy:

ithu varaikkum SRH 160+ ponathilla...
so வெற்றி நமதே.. :yes:

CEDYBLUE
8th May 2013, 10:00 PM
Rain, Rain, Rainnnaaaaaaa!!!
Great Knock....
Also pleasantly thrilled with the response Dhoni gets these days in every cricket stadium in India......much like his initial years before he became captain....

Dilbert
8th May 2013, 10:12 PM
CSK's lucky day !! in all departments

PARAMASHIVAN
8th May 2013, 10:13 PM
Suicide run by Dhawan :shock: Now the Danger man is gone It should be easy for CSK to wrap this up quickly!

vanchi
8th May 2013, 10:13 PM
thalivan kaivannam :smokesmirk:
meesai murukki dangerous pellow out.

SoftSword
8th May 2013, 10:26 PM
parthiban kanavu palikkumaa??

come on parthiv.. make it some contest...

CEDYBLUE
8th May 2013, 10:35 PM
The musical chair with the overseas fast bowler continues and who ever comes in tries to out bowl the other........Nannas, Morkel and Holder. Nannas would have been ideal if he got his Yorkers right, but it looks like we have to settle for the tried and tested Albie.

Dilbert
8th May 2013, 10:43 PM
Disappointed really wanted to see some batting of Dhawan :( bad luck

CEDYBLUE
8th May 2013, 11:35 PM
CSK has 20 points :)
Net RR up again...

Brianengab
9th May 2013, 12:10 AM
CSK's Highest scores in all edition of IPL:

246/5 vs Royals
240/5 vs KX1
223/3 vs Sunrisers(today)
222/5 vs DD
208/5 Vs MI
208/5 Vs RCB
205/5 vs RCB
201/7 vs Royals
200/3 vs KKR
196/3 vs Royals
195/4 vs KX1

Only Team To Post 9 time 200+ !!!
#Whistle Podu ;)

ajaybaskar
9th May 2013, 08:30 AM
Calling CSK lucky when they win is laughworthy. Does it mean we are lucky over six seasons? Grow up, guys. Support your favourite team. But not at the cost of underestimating the real performers. It often backfires.. :)

hamid
9th May 2013, 10:18 AM
Calling CSK lucky when they win is laughworthy. Does it mean we are lucky over six seasons? Grow up, guys. Support your favourite team. But not at the cost of underestimating the real performers. It often backfires.. :)

Ajay..ithaiyellam poy kandikitu..freeya vidunga.. :smokesmirk:

Dilbert
9th May 2013, 11:02 AM

Ajay <deleted by me showing some respect for you> don't write some stuff for the heck of it ! its T20 match, same team was packed up for lowest total in this IPL couple of days ago.

CSK was lucky because of following reasons

1) Hyderbad wicket was better than the ones they have been playing this season
2) After winning toss Sangakara electing to field
3) An important dropped catch, SRH couldn't hold on to a catch even on a No ball.
4) Dhawan run out !

Atleast be happy I said " Lucky " unlike some of you who write third rated stuff about other teams with pictures.

idukku oil vera !!

VinodKumar's
9th May 2013, 11:41 AM
same team was packed up for lowest total in this IPL couple of days ago.

We were unlucky there ... after winning toss Rohit Sharma elected to bat :twisted: ..

hamid
9th May 2013, 11:44 AM
SRH couldn't hold on to a catch even on a No ball.

Okay.letz come to other points after. but this is an eye-opener... how come catching on a noball is different from normal ball?

Dhawan run out !
Who asked him to get out? or any bowler stopped him from entering crease and got him runout??? Runout is a part of the game.. maybe you will say, because the ball went on to hit the stumps SRH lost it.. so CSK are lucky?????

team was packed up for lowest total in this IPL couple of days ago.

Yes.. thats what matters.. the same which got the lowest total withina span of two days got up and got 200+ on a ground, where no one scored above 150..that is what a champion side is all about. no once cared about the loss froom CSK exxcept other teams badly hoping/ believing CSK lost fire....

It is still okay if you attribute luck to CSK's win because we understad that gives some solace to you...enjoy...

Note : Yeah.. I know you will instruct me to mind my language and provide enough other warnings as well.... keep them coming..

hamid
9th May 2013, 12:01 PM
IPL 6: Chennai Super Kings first (and ONLY) team to make IPL 6 play-offs

http://ibnlive.in.com/news/cricketnext/ipl-6-chennai-super-kings-first-team-to-make-ipl-6-playoffs/390492-78.html

:whistle_podu:

Actually they are in finals of all editions except one right???

Dilbert
9th May 2013, 12:05 PM
We were unlucky there ... after winning toss Rohit Sharma elected to bat :twisted: ..

Yes Vinod Sir !

VinodKumar's
9th May 2013, 01:49 PM
IPL 6: Chennai Super Kings first (and ONLY) team to make IPL 6 play-offs

http://ibnlive.in.com/news/cricketnext/ipl-6-chennai-super-kings-first-team-to-make-ipl-6-playoffs/390492-78.html

:whistle_podu:

Actually they are in finals of all editions except one right???

Yes. Except 2nd edition.

Brianengab
9th May 2013, 02:15 PM
the so-called 'luck' exists in all teams.. bt the performance wil decide the fate of the match..

Dhawan 'out' aanathuna CSK'kku luck'aa.. so funny...ithu varaikkum intha season'la 150+ mela SRH aditchathilla...

another CSK luck becos of 'After winning toss Sangakara electing to field'... :rotfl:
neenga ivlo nalla bowling attck team'aa irunthum, naanga 223 aditchittom..
ithula neenga first batting panna ena ...bowling panna ena...

19thmay
9th May 2013, 02:16 PM
Ok, alright! Here we go again, keep up the momentum guys :smile2:

Brianengab
9th May 2013, 02:18 PM
innikku yaarai support pandrathu theriyaliye...

rajastan'aa punjab'aa ? :roll:

VinodKumar's
9th May 2013, 03:02 PM
Sridhar innaiku ungaluku no support ... Win this and fix the sopt in playoffs RR.

SoftSword
9th May 2013, 03:05 PM
ofcourse Droyals!

PS: did u guys note dhoni mentioning abt dravid in the presentation lastnite?

VinodKumar's
9th May 2013, 03:07 PM
Softu , I noticed :). I wanted to register that here but kaalaila maranthutaen.

Brianengab
9th May 2013, 03:16 PM
enna sonnaaru..i dint c the presentation.. :???:

CEDYBLUE
9th May 2013, 04:13 PM
KXIP has picked a very good team......Gilly, Marsh, Miller and Hussey.......some batting line-up that
Drama here with Chandila and Gilly.........Dravid has to step-in

CEDYBLUE
9th May 2013, 04:15 PM
A win for KXIP will make things very interesting......:)

SoftSword
9th May 2013, 04:16 PM
when the interviewer asked him to talk about hussey at his age doing very well in the tournament, dhoni voluntarily talked about dravid also playing some good knocks for the RR... nothing much to rave about but its good to hear him mentioning.

Brianengab
9th May 2013, 04:43 PM
oh..thx. soft..

today its going to be a tough match for both teams.. Gilli is on the floor after sum bad innings.. :smile2:

CEDYBLUE
9th May 2013, 04:59 PM
Gilly goes, Killer Time Now :)

CEDYBLUE
9th May 2013, 05:00 PM
Oopsy....., Hussey in

scorpio
9th May 2013, 05:04 PM
When there is just 6 more overs to go, why is Gilly not asking Miller to come? :roll:

Anything around 160, RR can chase easily!

scorpio
9th May 2013, 05:06 PM
And, Dussey goes :happydance:

Miller time :pink:

19thmay
9th May 2013, 05:39 PM
:banghead: Not even a single 4 in the last 5 overs ... but its a slow pitch though, paapom!

19thmay
9th May 2013, 05:40 PM
Sridhar innaiku ungaluku no support ... Win this and fix the sopt in playoffs RR.

Thanks! :|

venkkiram
9th May 2013, 05:55 PM
Dravid should make another 50 with the support of Watson and Rahene! A win today for RR makes them comfortable Semi!

CEDYBLUE
9th May 2013, 06:27 PM
Rahane and Watson.....In-form and threatening....They have to be dismissed quickly by KXIP, for them to stand any chance of winning.

scorpio
9th May 2013, 06:30 PM
Easy win for RR! :thumbsup:

idhu win paNNalE play offs confirmed-aa? :roll:

19thmay
9th May 2013, 06:37 PM
adheppadi, adhukullara? konjam wait panni paapom Scorps?

CEDYBLUE
9th May 2013, 06:42 PM
I think this match will go down to the wire

scorpio
9th May 2013, 06:46 PM
48 balls 54 runs with 8 wkts in hand kashtamaa?

ok..wait paNNuvOm.

ajaybaskar
9th May 2013, 06:49 PM
Dilbu,

Hamid has stole my thoughts. And above that, I do agree that T20 is unpredictable. But what do you call a team which has been so consistent in the format? Even in international T20 cricket, we get new champions every WC. But CSK's performance in IPL is there to be seen. Such is their dominance. I cant digest the fact that someone is brushing that aside and attributing success to luck.

In that case, let me explain you the term luck. A player goes unpicked at the auctions because of his no show in the previous editions. Later he joins a team as a replacement for an injured player and starts playing well. That is called luck. :)

CSK started building the team from 08 and retained the core in 2011 auctions. Only other team to do that was MI and both teams have been successful since then. Luck played no role here.

CEDYBLUE
9th May 2013, 07:05 PM
If winning matching from the clutches of defeat can be attributed to 'luck', then the Australian Cricket Team that dominated Cricket for more than 10 years can be termed the most luckiest team ever. They had more close games than any team and somehow, for every situation they were finding someone to bail them out.

CSK and their stability is just what the IPL needed to convince the seriousness of the league to the connoisseurs. The Management, Fleming and Dhoni, have all played their parts well and hence CSK is reaping the benefits, season after season. Infact, in the first year, CSK was one of the weaker teams with only Dhoni, Hayden, Morkel and Murali to rely on. Kolkatta, Mumbai, Punjab, Delhi and even Deccan Charges had great depth in their teams. CSK's success is all down to good management and a great captain, one agree's or not. Offcourse, the squad is getting stronger every year.

Luck or fortune more often than not, follows the braveheart and if that is what people are referring to here, then I think we don't have anything to debate.

CEDYBLUE
9th May 2013, 07:07 PM
That Six from Rahane should be the final nail in the coffin for KXIP, atleast for this match.
RR is looking more and more dangerous

CEDYBLUE
9th May 2013, 07:16 PM
Little Sanju is having a major influence on RR's performance. Inspired selection

CEDYBLUE
9th May 2013, 07:20 PM
Dilbu,

Hamid has stole my thoughts. And above that, I do agree that T20 is unpredictable. But what do you call a team which has been so consistent in the format? Even in international T20 cricket, we get new champions every WC. But CSK's performance in IPL is there to be seen. Such is their dominance. I cant digest the fact that someone is brushing that aside and attributing success to luck.

In that case, let me explain you the term luck. A player goes unpicked at the auctions because of his no show in the previous editions. Later he joins a team as a replacement for an injured player and starts playing well. That is called luck. :)

CSK started building the team from 08 and retained the core in 2011 auctions. Only other team to do that was MI and both teams have been successful since then. Luck played no role here.

To be fair Gayle was not that well handled/used by KKR in the first 3 years. When RCB were struggling for impact, Gayle turned savior.
However, the less said about RCB's management, the better :)
and how many captains they have had in IPL so far? 4

ajaybaskar
9th May 2013, 08:27 PM
Kumble,Dravid,Vettori,Kohli.

PARAMASHIVAN
9th May 2013, 10:00 PM
Never seen Kallis getting tensed like this b4, regarding the run out.

19thmay
9th May 2013, 10:03 PM
KXI will join DD, PWI, KKR. I want them to take 5th spot at least.

19thmay
9th May 2013, 10:06 PM
Why DD is ranked last in the fair play list?

ajaybaskar
9th May 2013, 10:34 PM
May be because they bored the umpires for the whole season..